Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301697 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:54 - Sep 6 with 1632 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:31 - Sep 6 by Catullus

That leads me directly to one of the reasons I voted leave! We have too many politicans and the more we allow to exist, the more they screw up the world for the rest of us whilst they coin it in at our expense.
The NHS should be a UK thing, not split up into devolved areas, the WAG has done immense damage.
We have duplicated admin, postcode lotteries, different standards, all because we have 4 governments running a National service, politicians just make a mess whatever they touch. Lots more I could say but I have to go now. I hope, Costalotta, your wife gets out before she gets as damaged as my sister was, hopefully before she's damaged at all. She's doing a fantastic and very difficult job, say thank you from me.

I will and thank you, she will appreciate that.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:10 - Sep 6 with 1596 viewsLeonWasGod

April 2019: Donald Tusk urges the UK to use the the breathing space of its Brexit extension wisely.

September 2019:

Jokers to left of me, clowns to the right...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:10 - Sep 6 with 1594 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:25 - Sep 6 by Highjack

My parents looked after her for about two years before she went in. Literally carrying her to the toilet etc. They’re in their seventies themselves. My mum was waiting for two new hips, in utter agony but was still carrying her. No sleep because my gran was screaming out all night every night not knowing where she was. She had to go into hospital eventually because she had a serious water infection. My parents, all of us we couldn’t have done anymore.

If it was up to my parents she would have come back to live with them after coming out of hospital but the doctor took control of her medical decisions and said it wasn’t possible.

It’s not that simple.

Good post.

I would also add that people in the situation your parents were in often feel terrible guilt about the situation. Which they shouldn’t, of course, but it’s natural that they do. And that makes everything even worse.

The economics of family life have changed beyond all recognition in just a generation or two. It is rare that families don’t have to have both adults working. Which leaves family care responsibilities that much harder. Add to that people’s need to live far away from their families, again to find work, and the whole situation is hugely more difficult than it used to be when the extended family all lived within a stone’s throw. It has also caused complexity at the other end, with childcare issues caused by the same economic necessities.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:22 - Sep 6 with 1576 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:31 - Sep 6 by Catullus

That leads me directly to one of the reasons I voted leave! We have too many politicans and the more we allow to exist, the more they screw up the world for the rest of us whilst they coin it in at our expense.
The NHS should be a UK thing, not split up into devolved areas, the WAG has done immense damage.
We have duplicated admin, postcode lotteries, different standards, all because we have 4 governments running a National service, politicians just make a mess whatever they touch. Lots more I could say but I have to go now. I hope, Costalotta, your wife gets out before she gets as damaged as my sister was, hopefully before she's damaged at all. She's doing a fantastic and very difficult job, say thank you from me.

I think a lot of people voted to leave because of perceived problems that are purely domestic.

And that blame game still goes on - Tim Wetherspoon announcing today that he has slashed the price of Ruddles to demonstrate what will happen when we no longer have "protectionist tariffs' when we leave the EU. The only problem with that symbolism is that we don't have tariffs on imported beers/wines/spirits (except a very limited number of exceptions), we're still actually in the EU and Ruddles is brewed in the UK. Apart from that it's a great example from Tim
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:13 - Sep 6 with 1513 viewschad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:30 - Sep 6 by costalotta

It’s just awful and I’m sorry to hear that.

I suppose you would not have had to hear it and HJ would not have needed to recount such family pain if you had not asked why they had not done more to help.

I have to admit to winching when I read your question.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:07 - Sep 6 with 1474 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:13 - Sep 6 by chad

I suppose you would not have had to hear it and HJ would not have needed to recount such family pain if you had not asked why they had not done more to help.

What did you winch chad? Your manufactured outrage?

It was obvious that the question wasn’t asked to offend but was the sort of question people ask each other when chatting. A little thoughtless perhaps, but not intended to hurt.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:19 - Sep 6 with 1456 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:13 - Sep 6 by chad

Must be hard winching all and everyday.

I think I’ve burst out laughing at pretty much most of your posts...you should post more often in the comedy gold section so we know where to find you.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:48 - Sep 6 with 1337 viewsPegojack

I see that Jacob Rees Mogg has been forced to apologise to Dr David Nicholl after comparing him recently to disgraced ex medic Andrew Wakefield under cover of parliamentary priviledge because Dr Nicholl, a co-author of the Yellowhammer government report on the effects of a no deal Brexit, asked him on a radio phone in what level of consequential deaths he was prepared to accept.
He was challenged to step outside parliament and repeat his remarks, and face legal action as a result, but the sh1tbag, under huge pressure from Conservative central office, chose to apologise instead.
After his 'slouching' performance the other night in parliament, he's becoming a bit of a PR liability. Be careful, Jacob, Boris has got his eye on you. You don't want to make him angry.....
[Post edited 6 Sep 2019 19:31]
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:37 - Sep 6 with 1308 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:48 - Sep 6 by Pegojack

I see that Jacob Rees Mogg has been forced to apologise to Dr David Nicholl after comparing him recently to disgraced ex medic Andrew Wakefield under cover of parliamentary priviledge because Dr Nicholl, a co-author of the Yellowhammer government report on the effects of a no deal Brexit, asked him on a radio phone in what level of consequential deaths he was prepared to accept.
He was challenged to step outside parliament and repeat his remarks, and face legal action as a result, but the sh1tbag, under huge pressure from Conservative central office, chose to apologise instead.
After his 'slouching' performance the other night in parliament, he's becoming a bit of a PR liability. Be careful, Jacob, Boris has got his eye on you. You don't want to make him angry.....
[Post edited 6 Sep 2019 19:31]

He’s even duller than Boris. Another Eton twaat. In the national interest that place needs to be closed down and converted into a museum.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:51 - Sep 6 with 1266 viewsJack_Meoff

Seeing as there's two sides to every story - anyone read this?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:58 - Sep 6 with 1260 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:51 - Sep 6 by Jack_Meoff

Seeing as there's two sides to every story - anyone read this?

Come on mun. That bloke is responsible for so much damage it’s untrue and you shouldn’t be peddling his lies.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:00 - Sep 6 with 1258 viewsJack_Meoff

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:58 - Sep 6 by exiledclaseboy

Come on mun. That bloke is responsible for so much damage it’s untrue and you shouldn’t be peddling his lies.

So that's a no, then.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:01 - Sep 6 with 1255 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:00 - Sep 6 by Jack_Meoff

So that's a no, then.

This is the problem when conspiracists start doing real damage to real people.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:11 - Sep 6 with 1241 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:01 - Sep 6 by exiledclaseboy

Well said. Moon landings are one thing.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:14 - Sep 6 with 1233 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:58 - Sep 6 by exiledclaseboy

Jenny McCarthy isn’t a bloke.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:18 - Sep 6 with 1226 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Just give it to Corbyn
Stop facking about

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:19 - Sep 6 with 1225 viewsJack_Meoff

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:01 - Sep 6 by exiledclaseboy

It's a dense, detailed, bloody difficult read (for a non medical person, at least) that attempts to address every 'lie' and 'conspiracy' that you're taking as a given.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:21 - Sep 6 with 1220 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:19 - Sep 6 by Jack_Meoff

It's a dense, detailed, bloody difficult read (for a non medical person, at least) that attempts to address every 'lie' and 'conspiracy' that you're taking as a given.

Wakefield is a fvckwit.

Autism develops n the womb, not after a vaccination...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:25 - Sep 6 with 1216 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:19 - Sep 6 by Jack_Meoff

And there’s the smug superiority complex of your average conspiracist. Convinced they know more than the sheeple because they read it in a book. Antivaxers are downright dangerous. As longlost said, the moon landings and Area 51 this isn’t. These people cause deaths and wreck lives.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:32 - Sep 6 with 1203 viewsJack_Meoff

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:25 - Sep 6 by exiledclaseboy

And there’s the smug superiority complex of your average conspiracist. Convinced they know more than the sheeple because they read it in a book. Antivaxers are downright dangerous. As longlost said, the moon landings and Area 51 this isn’t. These people cause deaths and wreck lives.

Jesus. I'm not being smug or f*cking superior ffs. I brought it up as Wakefield was mentioned in the thread. I'm not an antivaxer, and, if you knew the first thing about Wakefield you'd know he isn't either. It's not as simple or clear cut as that.

What the moon landings have to do with this I don't bloody know.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:37 - Sep 6 with 1193 viewsHumpty

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:21 - Sep 6 by bluey_the_blue

Wakefield is a fvckwit.

A very dishonest and very rich f*ckwit.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:38 - Sep 6 with 1191 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:37 - Sep 6 by Humpty

A very dishonest and very rich f*ckwit.

Indeed.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:38 - Sep 6 with 1188 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:21 - Sep 6 by bluey_the_blue

Wakefield is a fvckwit.

So tonight we've reached a point where Bojo has to askthe EU for an extension and they could set the date. parliament could vote no to it but that would trigger a no deal exit. Quite literally our MP's have taken control of the leaving date from the government and handed it to the EU.
Bearing in mind the MP's will never choose no deal, what if the EU sets a leave date of October 31st 2030? Or possibly says 2021 and insists we have another referendum or leave this halloween?

On the Wakefield thing I entirely agree with ECB. It's because of experts like Wakefiled that so many people ignore other experts. Climate change has been ignored or written off by many because a small group of experts fixed reports, altered data, lied. That kind of behaviour is immensely damaging.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:47 - Sep 6 with 1164 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:11 - Sep 6 by longlostjack

Well said. Moon landings are one thing.

Never happened, It's a well known fact.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:47 - Sep 6 with 1162 viewsGwyn737

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:38 - Sep 6 by Catullus

So tonight we've reached a point where Bojo has to askthe EU for an extension and they could set the date. parliament could vote no to it but that would trigger a no deal exit. Quite literally our MP's have taken control of the leaving date from the government and handed it to the EU.
Bearing in mind the MP's will never choose no deal, what if the EU sets a leave date of October 31st 2030? Or possibly says 2021 and insists we have another referendum or leave this halloween?

On the Wakefield thing I entirely agree with ECB. It's because of experts like Wakefiled that so many people ignore other experts. Climate change has been ignored or written off by many because a small group of experts fixed reports, altered data, lied. That kind of behaviour is immensely damaging.

And it’s not just the MMR.

The anti vaccination movement has spread wider. There’s even groups keeping their children off school for the flu vaccine. What do experts know, when?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024