Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2328170 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:48 - Sep 7 with 1442 viewsjackrmee

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:25 - Sep 6 by exiledclaseboy

And there’s the smug superiority complex of your average conspiracist. Convinced they know more than the sheeple because they read it in a book. Antivaxers are downright dangerous. As longlost said, the moon landings and Area 51 this isn’t. These people cause deaths and wreck lives.

There's anti-vaxers and there's people who want to vaccinate their kids safely.
I don't know what this book says, but as a support worker with people with autism and a family member of autism, I think there's many sides to this argument. None can be proved.
Giving young children all the vaccinations at once may be damaging, but it's cheaper. You can get your kids vaccinated and not give them loads of shots at once. You have to pay, but it also gives you peace of mind. I don't know why the governments just don't do that. Oh, money.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:51 - Sep 7 with 1440 viewsjackrmee

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:47 - Sep 6 by Gwyn737

And it’s not just the MMR.

The anti vaccination movement has spread wider. There’s even groups keeping their children off school for the flu vaccine. What do experts know, when?

We didn't have flu vaccines in school and I don't know anyone who's died from flu

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:53 - Sep 7 with 1438 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:48 - Sep 7 by jackrmee

There's anti-vaxers and there's people who want to vaccinate their kids safely.
I don't know what this book says, but as a support worker with people with autism and a family member of autism, I think there's many sides to this argument. None can be proved.
Giving young children all the vaccinations at once may be damaging, but it's cheaper. You can get your kids vaccinated and not give them loads of shots at once. You have to pay, but it also gives you peace of mind. I don't know why the governments just don't do that. Oh, money.

"May be damaging"? Evidence MMR is damaging, other than the utterly discreditted Wakefield?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:56 - Sep 7 with 1432 viewsjackrmee

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:18 - Sep 7 by bluey_the_blue

Maybe if people took responsibility for not stuffing their faces with fast food, educating themselves, learning to cook fresh food - it's not difficult - then adverts wouldn't be an issue.

Educating themselves using the curriculum our governments want us to use to satisfy what they need of us you mean?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:57 - Sep 7 with 1432 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:51 - Sep 7 by jackrmee

We didn't have flu vaccines in school and I don't know anyone who's died from flu

You do know that flu strains mutate over time, right?

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attac
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:59 - Sep 7 with 1428 viewsjackrmee

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:31 - Sep 7 by bluey_the_blue

Sell off of NHS is the usual scaremongering.

Not much left to viably privatise.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2019 11:32]

Exactly.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:03 - Sep 7 with 1417 viewsjackrmee

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:53 - Sep 7 by bluey_the_blue

"May be damaging"? Evidence MMR is damaging, other than the utterly discreditted Wakefield?

Evidence MMR is not damaging?

I'm just saying, if you think MMR MAY be damaging, there are safer ways.
If no-one can prove something is not damaging, I say there is a chance of it being damaging, so I will want to reduce that chance.

I don't care if there is proof either way. It's my kid we are talking about, so if there's a chance I could be damaging him by doing something, and I could reduce that chance then happy days.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:04 - Sep 7 with 1416 viewsjackrmee

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:57 - Sep 7 by bluey_the_blue

You do know that flu strains mutate over time, right?

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attac

So flu wasn't a killer back in my day, but is now?

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:08 - Sep 7 with 1412 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:51 - Sep 7 by jackrmee

Umm, yeah, that could be because most of us are vaccinated and modern medicine works minor miracles.
In 1918, the last Influenza pandemic, before vaccinations, an estimated 50 million people died worldwide. It was an H1N1 strain of avian origin.
In the 2017/2018 flu seson the estimated deaths were around 80,000 when over the previous 3 decades the highest number had been 56000, an almost 50% rise.
Just because you don't know someone who died from it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:14 - Sep 7 with 1402 viewsjackrmee

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:08 - Sep 7 by Catullus

Umm, yeah, that could be because most of us are vaccinated and modern medicine works minor miracles.
In 1918, the last Influenza pandemic, before vaccinations, an estimated 50 million people died worldwide. It was an H1N1 strain of avian origin.
In the 2017/2018 flu seson the estimated deaths were around 80,000 when over the previous 3 decades the highest number had been 56000, an almost 50% rise.
Just because you don't know someone who died from it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Yeah the elderly are succeptible to flu, but I have never had the flu vaccine and never once been near to death. I'm sure hardly any people (elderly aside) get the vaccine either and are all fine.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:17 - Sep 7 with 1394 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:14 - Sep 7 by jackrmee

Yeah the elderly are succeptible to flu, but I have never had the flu vaccine and never once been near to death. I'm sure hardly any people (elderly aside) get the vaccine either and are all fine.

So you've never had it, therefore could never be anywhere near o death from it which thus means it's not a problem.

Understandable.

There's a reason free flu shots are available for the elderly. Clearly that cost to NHS is zero, after all, hardly any get the shot. Ok, those with immune system issues and their partners also get it free but clearly it's a massive waste as it's not a problem to you.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:35 - Sep 7 with 1377 viewsbluey_the_blue

Hmmmmm.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/sep/07/mps-checked-with-eu-chiefs-over
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:36 - Sep 7 with 1375 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:27 - Sep 7 by Catullus

Bearing in mind the extra cost of fresh food and most people are generally lazy and will take the quick fix of fast food or take aways, isn't it time food manufacturing was more tightly controlled so the quality of our "processed" food was better.
If you buy fresh and cook fresh for just a week, but do it and then go back to eating the processed foods and you will notice the difference, do it for a month and you'll feel better though your bank balance will notice too because it is more expensive.
The amount of rubbish they put in processed meat is abhorrent. Even in so called fresh chicken portions, there is about 10-15% water and the chemicals they use to ensure the meat retains the water. Fry the chicken breast and you'll see the pan has lost of water left behind and the meat has shrunk considerably and we are charged by weight, it's a total con as well as a health hazard.
I'll get off my high horse now!

I genuinely don’t understand the argument that healthy food is more expensive than fast food.

What’s the price of a MacDonalds? £3 or £4 per person?

Cooking from fresh is miles cheaper than that. People just don’t know how to cook and often don’t bother to learn.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:38 - Sep 7 with 1370 viewslondonlisa2001

The issue with a deal with the US isn’t privatisation as such. It’s the additional cost of medicines due to the access to the market the big pharmaceutical companies will have as a result of a deal. That’s what they are aiming for.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:41 - Sep 7 with 1363 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:38 - Sep 7 by londonlisa2001

The issue with a deal with the US isn’t privatisation as such. It’s the additional cost of medicines due to the access to the market the big pharmaceutical companies will have as a result of a deal. That’s what they are aiming for.

The problem is big pharma invest billions ever in in research - some of which doesn't lead to a viable product. Without any semblance of profit, no incentive to research. Generics also cut profits.

It's finding the right balance between profit and profiteering.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:41 - Sep 7 with 1362 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:03 - Sep 7 by jackrmee

Evidence MMR is not damaging?

I'm just saying, if you think MMR MAY be damaging, there are safer ways.
If no-one can prove something is not damaging, I say there is a chance of it being damaging, so I will want to reduce that chance.

I don't care if there is proof either way. It's my kid we are talking about, so if there's a chance I could be damaging him by doing something, and I could reduce that chance then happy days.

It’s impossible to prove a negative.

The age that they start vaccinating is the same age as autism often starts becoming apparent. The link suggested has played on that. It’s been completely discredited.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:44 - Sep 7 with 1349 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:41 - Sep 7 by bluey_the_blue

The problem is big pharma invest billions ever in in research - some of which doesn't lead to a viable product. Without any semblance of profit, no incentive to research. Generics also cut profits.

It's finding the right balance between profit and profiteering.

Yes, we know all of that.

But if we do a trade deal with the US, their prices will decrease and ours increase. That’s why Trump is keen. It fits into the America First narrative. They pay a huge amount more for their medicines than we (the NHS) do on average.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:44 - Sep 7 with 1349 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:41 - Sep 7 by londonlisa2001

It’s impossible to prove a negative.

The age that they start vaccinating is the same age as autism often starts becoming apparent. The link suggested has played on that. It’s been completely discredited.

Indeed - since they are claiming MMR is damaging, prove it.

Autism develops in the womb ffs.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:46 - Sep 7 with 1344 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:44 - Sep 7 by bluey_the_blue

Indeed - since they are claiming MMR is damaging, prove it.

Autism develops in the womb ffs.

I don’t believe it’s been shown exactly why or when it happens. As with everything else, it’s likely to have a genetic element.

But it’s not caused by the vaccine.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:34 - Sep 7 with 1306 viewsGwyn737

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:14 - Sep 7 by jackrmee

Offered to all children in their first year of primary school. Nurses come in and administer it.

Point being it’s not just the elderly who are susceptible, it’s the young and those with a compromised immune system.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:42 - Sep 7 with 1293 viewsGowerjack

Disingenuous nonsense.

The 1st thing that will be sold off is the payment model.

You know this but like a typical Tory you turn a blind eye.

Disgraceful.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:50 - Sep 7 with 1276 viewslondonlisa2001

The latest topic brexit supporters have become expert in is constitutional law. Twitter is hilarious. Royal Assent, Queen’s Consent, any phrase containing any of those words...

They know more than any constitutional expert ever could. About a subject many had never heard of until a few days ago. Apparently professors of constitutional law at Oxford or Cambridge are WRONG! Because someone calling themselves something like ‘Brexit NOW or I’ll RIOT’ knows best.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:51 - Sep 7 with 1276 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:42 - Sep 7 by Gowerjack

Disingenuous nonsense.

Disgraceful.

Any government that sells off the NHS will be signing their parties death warrant...so it ain't gonna happen.

Scaremongering ? probably

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:52 - Sep 7 with 1271 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:42 - Sep 7 by Gowerjack

Disingenuous nonsense.

Disgraceful.

Like a typical Labourite you scaremonger and conveniently forget who the bulk of PFI deals were signed off under...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:57 - Sep 7 with 1263 viewsGowerjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:52 - Sep 7 by bluey_the_blue

Like a typical Labourite you scaremonger and conveniently forget who the bulk of PFI deals were signed off under...

What makes you think I'm a Labourite?

Whatever that means...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024