Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2328757 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:03 - Sep 9 with 1574 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:57 - Sep 9 by Jango

They don’t have to.

Yes they do. But they won’t.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:03 - Sep 9 with 1574 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:59 - Sep 9 by exiledclaseboy

They’ll basically ignore it I’d imagine. They simply don’t care. The only sanction is being held in contempt of parliament. May’s rabble already crossed that particular rubicon a few months back, Cummings is already in contempt and this lot care even less about that sort of thing than the last shambles did. And after tonight Parliament won’t be sitting until mid - October anyway.

Clasie, that particular Rubicon is buried under an enormous pile of BS. I hold all of them in contempt most of the time.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:04 - Sep 9 with 1566 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:02 - Sep 9 by exiledclaseboy

They are obliged to comply, humble addresses are binding on the government. They won’t though. Because they’re tw@ts.

And again, the date is "by 11th". Who receives the information requested when parliament isn't sitting?

Not to mention privacy issues.

Again, it's a fishing expedition which will be ignored.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:06 - Sep 9 with 1557 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:04 - Sep 9 by bluey_the_blue

And again, the date is "by 11th". Who receives the information requested when parliament isn't sitting?

Not to mention privacy issues.

Again, it's a fishing expedition which will be ignored.

I don’t care, Bluey. I’m just telling you that they’re obliged to comply. I agree with you that they won’t, but it’s not because they don’t have to, it’s because they don’t want to. They knew this was coming which is why prorogation is happening tonight, which wasn’t the original plan.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:08 - Sep 9 with 1552 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:03 - Sep 9 by Catullus

Clasie, that particular Rubicon is buried under an enormous pile of BS. I hold all of them in contempt most of the time.

Yeah not sure you understood the point.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:33 - Sep 9 with 1502 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:35 - Sep 9 with 1495 viewsbluey_the_blue

Ian Austin going for it.

Bravo!
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:41 - Sep 9 with 1484 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:33 - Sep 9 by exiledclaseboy

Moseley would be proud of this lot

I worry for the Country beyond Brexit now

Authoritarian right are taking over like the corbynite left but the right are more likely to govern as right will always beat left
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:43 - Sep 9 with 1473 viewsbluey_the_blue

From Guardian...

Jo Swinson concedes the law preventing no-deal is not perfect. “Its a good step, but not a guarantee .. frankly I for one, will not put anything past our prime minister in terms of what he will try to engineer.”

Does that intimate there are indeed loopholes they've just noticed?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:43 - Sep 9 with 1473 viewsexiledclaseboy

The commons is now having to debate whether the prime minister is going to break the law. What days we live in.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:45 - Sep 9 with 1459 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:43 - Sep 9 by bluey_the_blue

From Guardian...

Jo Swinson concedes the law preventing no-deal is not perfect. “Its a good step, but not a guarantee .. frankly I for one, will not put anything past our prime minister in terms of what he will try to engineer.”

No. More of a comment that the PM is a devious c*nt who would think nothing of disobeying the law of the land if it suits his short term political gain.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:46 - Sep 9 with 1457 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:43 - Sep 9 by exiledclaseboy

The commons is now having to debate whether the prime minister is going to break the law. What days we live in.

It’s astonishing

Imagine Corbyn doing this on a radical left agenda and proroguing Parliament

My word the right would be calling for a military coup
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:49 - Sep 9 with 1440 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:43 - Sep 9 by bluey_the_blue

From Guardian...

No.

Take a day off, FFS.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:00 - Sep 9 with 1412 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:43 - Sep 9 by exiledclaseboy

I still can't believe people are falling for this "elite" and "parliament vs the people" bóllocks.

What will it take, another Jo Cox?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:01 - Sep 9 with 1399 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:00 - Sep 9 by waynekerr55

I still can't believe people are falling for this "elite" and "parliament vs the people" bóllocks.

What will it take, another Jo Cox?

Fascists love plebiscite
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:03 - Sep 9 with 1395 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:57 - Sep 9 by Catullus

The EU wants to make everything "majority voting" so it's easier for them to get changes through. They're struggling with tax changes because individual countries want to protect their "competitive advantages" and eurocrats are also worried taking over tax laws will be fuel to the anti EU populists across Europe. They don't think it's the right time to take more sovereignty away from member states.

Seems sensible. Why have a situation where massive global corporations can set up in a low tax Member State to receive a significant advantage over competitors into the other states it sells in to, generating eye watering profits for shareholders, many of whom won’t even live in the EU? Qualified majority would speed up the ability to enact legislation to ensure companies aren’t short changing the public purse (which benefits all of us).
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:04 - Sep 9 with 1394 viewsrockinjk

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1934_German_referendum
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:11 - Sep 9 with 1383 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:57 - Sep 9 by Catullus

The EU wants to make everything "majority voting" so it's easier for them to get changes through. They're struggling with tax changes because individual countries want to protect their "competitive advantages" and eurocrats are also worried taking over tax laws will be fuel to the anti EU populists across Europe. They don't think it's the right time to take more sovereignty away from member states.

The EU represents a market of 500m consumers. A market that companies like Amazon, Google and Facebook can’t ignore. It’s about time they paid their fare share of taxes. Together stronger.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:15 - Sep 9 with 1367 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:03 - Sep 9 by LeonWasGod

Seems sensible. Why have a situation where massive global corporations can set up in a low tax Member State to receive a significant advantage over competitors into the other states it sells in to, generating eye watering profits for shareholders, many of whom won’t even live in the EU? Qualified majority would speed up the ability to enact legislation to ensure companies aren’t short changing the public purse (which benefits all of us).

So you're saying Ireland are going to be fvcked after Brexit then, with their very low Corporation Tax?

Leo will be crying his eyes out... "But, but, but... we helped you shaft UK! Why are you doing this? Don't you love us anymore?".
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:31 - Sep 9 with 1339 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:15 - Sep 9 by bluey_the_blue

So you're saying Ireland are going to be fvcked after Brexit then, with their very low Corporation Tax?

Leo will be crying his eyes out... "But, but, but... we helped you shaft UK! Why are you doing this? Don't you love us anymore?".

Bluey, I mean this with genuinely good intentions. You are increasingly sounding like an absolute ar*e. No one is trying to shaft the UK. Apart from possibly Johnson and Cummings.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:32 - Sep 9 with 1338 viewsexiledclaseboy

@bbcnickrobinson
How to sum up last few days for @BorisJohnson? 5 days in Commons + 5 major defeats - 21 Tory MPs = 0 majority + 0 election + 0 plan for Brexit + 5 weeks of Parliament suspensed

But apart from all that.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:43 - Sep 9 with 1305 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:31 - Sep 9 by londonlisa2001

Bluey, I mean this with genuinely good intentions. You are increasingly sounding like an absolute ar*e. No one is trying to shaft the UK. Apart from possibly Johnson and Cummings.

Nobody suggested hard border, as in infrastructure on the border, until Varadkar floated the possibility - despite Uk and EU both stating no physical infrastructure.

There was clearly a reason for that.

He's played his part; not going to help Ireland when EU turn their sights onto their low tax regime...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:54 - Sep 9 with 1285 viewsbluey_the_blue

City editor of Sky News tweeted Olly Robbins has new gig - at Goldman Sachs.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:03 - Sep 9 with 1277 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:43 - Sep 9 by bluey_the_blue

Nobody suggested hard border, as in infrastructure on the border, until Varadkar floated the possibility - despite Uk and EU both stating no physical infrastructure.

There was clearly a reason for that.

He's played his part; not going to help Ireland when EU turn their sights onto their low tax regime...

Bluey lad if you have a different economic system you need a border

It’s law within the WTO

You can have a border based on a handshake

And didn’t you guys want to take back control of your borders anyway?

Brexit what can you say
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:09 - Sep 9 with 1267 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:03 - Sep 9 by rockinjk

Bluey lad if you have a different economic system you need a border

It’s law within the WTO

You can have a border based on a handshake

And didn’t you guys want to take back control of your borders anyway?

Brexit what can you say

Yes, yes, yes, we know there's a border.

We're talking about the physical infrastructure with all the connotations of that. Imagery used to scaremonger of walls and turrets. That's what Varadkar invoked and encouraged. That physical border that fvcks GFA.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024