Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2327783 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footbalCountdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:14 - Sep 9 with 1835 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:09 - Sep 9 by bluey_the_blue

Yes, yes, yes, we know there's a border.

We're talking about the physical infrastructure with all the connotations of that. Imagery used to scaremonger of walls and turrets. That's what Varadkar invoked and encouraged. That physical border that fvcks GFA.

You're fùcking bonkers.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:16 - Sep 9 with 1820 viewssherpajacob

Bluey,,you're on TV.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:47 - Sep 9 with 1786 viewschad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:41 - Sep 9 by majorraglan

The EU may change, but the changes have to be agreed by the members. They can’t remove the veto without consent from all parties.....a country can veto the legislation to remove the veto and the rebate.

You do understand how politics works, quid pro quo.

If our veto protects our rebate for e.g. how come Blair already gave a large part of it up.

That was long before the EU made clear they wanted to end rebates as they were not appropriate in a family of nations and moved further towards majority voting.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:21 - Sep 9 with 1736 viewsDdraigGoch

BREAKING: The U.K. economy grew at its fastest pace in 6 months in July, an unexpectedly strong performance bloom.bg/2UJDAFq

Geddit?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:28 - Sep 9 with 1729 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:21 - Sep 9 by DdraigGoch

BREAKING: The U.K. economy grew at its fastest pace in 6 months in July, an unexpectedly strong performance bloom.bg/2UJDAFq

Geddit?

Yep, we’re much better off in the EU. Look at that growth, man...

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:59 - Sep 10 with 1679 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:47 - Sep 9 by chad

You do understand how politics works, quid pro quo.

If our veto protects our rebate for e.g. how come Blair already gave a large part of it up.

That was long before the EU made clear they wanted to end rebates as they were not appropriate in a family of nations and moved further towards majority voting.

It’s quite simple, we have a veto and we can veto things we don’t like or want, but the veto only works if you use it. As you pointed out Blair GAVE up the money!, it was not taken away.

Blair gave up some of the rebate as part of a deal to finance expansion in the east, I believe the same deal also secured additional financial contributions from France, so it was a case of compromise and quid pro quo.

Edit typo
[Post edited 10 Sep 2019 18:42]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:42 - Sep 10 with 1583 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:59 - Sep 10 by majorraglan

It’s quite simple, we have a veto and we can veto things we don’t like or want, but the veto only works if you use it. As you pointed out Blair GAVE up the money!, it was not taken away.

Blair gave up some of the rebate as part of a deal to finance expansion in the east, I believe the same deal also secured additional financial contributions from France, so it was a case of compromise and quid pro quo.

Edit typo

If it was expansion to the east then its not just a hand out. Its funding for future markets to then buy our goods and trade with us.

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:54 - Sep 10 with 1571 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:21 - Sep 9 by DdraigGoch

Geddit?

It contracted in the 2nd quarter

What’s your point?
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:10 - Sep 10 with 1561 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:42 - Sep 10 by Kilkennyjack

If it was expansion to the east then its not just a hand out. Its funding for future markets to then buy our goods and trade with us.

Aye, aye. Norman Lamont is making an early start this morning...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:15 - Sep 10 with 1526 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:10 - Sep 10 by Lohengrin

Aye, aye. Norman Lamont is making an early start this morning...

Javid makes Lamont look like Einstein. How the hell can things have got this bad. Does anyone remember when competence and integrity was a requirement for anything....or at least a pretence at it.

In the meantime, schools and universities are trying to teach ethics and ‘the public interest’ and pretend it’s actually real.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:21 - Sep 10 with 1515 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:09 - Sep 9 by bluey_the_blue

Yes, yes, yes, we know there's a border.

We're talking about the physical infrastructure with all the connotations of that. Imagery used to scaremonger of walls and turrets. That's what Varadkar invoked and encouraged. That physical border that fvcks GFA.

Out of interest, can you point to an example anywhere in the world where such physical infrastructure doesn't exist? I mean, given all this technology that supposedly can be implemented, there must be one, single, real-life example?

Let's be honest here, if the UK dropped out on No Deal, it'd be the UK as much as the EU that would be putting border infrastructure in place. The 2016 referendum was fought as much on controlling immigration as anything (not that you'd believe that if you listen to half the revisionism going on in Parliament on that referendum). Or are we saying we're leaving the back door wide open?

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:31 - Sep 10 with 1496 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:21 - Sep 10 by Uxbridge

Out of interest, can you point to an example anywhere in the world where such physical infrastructure doesn't exist? I mean, given all this technology that supposedly can be implemented, there must be one, single, real-life example?

Let's be honest here, if the UK dropped out on No Deal, it'd be the UK as much as the EU that would be putting border infrastructure in place. The 2016 referendum was fought as much on controlling immigration as anything (not that you'd believe that if you listen to half the revisionism going on in Parliament on that referendum). Or are we saying we're leaving the back door wide open?

Bercow being lined up for a job with the EU. Ollie Robbins awarded a top job with big brexit critics Goldman Sachs. Couldn’t make it up.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:36 - Sep 10 with 1489 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:31 - Sep 10 by Jango

Bercow being lined up for a job with the EU. Ollie Robbins awarded a top job with big brexit critics Goldman Sachs. Couldn’t make it up.

“big brexit critics Goldman Sachs”

Christ - you’re fûcking thick.😂😂😂
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:38 - Sep 10 with 1486 viewsUxbridge

Jobs for the boys? Say it ain't so. Twas ever thus. Will always be, no matter who is there.

Boycott getting a knighthood was a nice touch from May I thought. I mean, he literally knocked seven shades of sh!t out of his missus, but still, if it serves to deflect to the gongs she dished out to her team then all well and good.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:41 - Sep 10 with 1485 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:59 - Sep 10 by majorraglan

Edit typo

That has been part of the problem, the politicians want things a sizeable chunk of the electorate don't want. The argument about sovereignty for example, it is being removed piece by piece and people, specially older people don't like that. The EU wants to take the right to make tax laws from member states and keep it in Brussels, it's been an ongoing issue. It all comes back to "ever closer union" and as for Kilk's view, many people would say bringing Eastern countries into the EU just gave corporations more choice to move production out of the UK to lower wage economies.
There is more of an argument (for me anyway) in ditching ALL nation states and having a one world government because unless we are treating the whole world the same there will always be arguments, trade wars, the kind of nonsense we have with Brexit and the USA/China trade war.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:44 - Sep 10 with 1479 viewsLeonWasGod

Olly Robins made for life, off the back of that (undeserved) knighthood and no doubt a phone call in the right place to secure the job.

Mind you, it's not surprising people who have inside knowledge are going to be wanted by the big players, as unsavoury as any nepotism/cronyism is to us mere mortals. They're hardly going to ruck up down the Liberty serving pints are they?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:45 - Sep 10 with 1477 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:41 - Sep 10 by Catullus

That has been part of the problem, the politicians want things a sizeable chunk of the electorate don't want. The argument about sovereignty for example, it is being removed piece by piece and people, specially older people don't like that. The EU wants to take the right to make tax laws from member states and keep it in Brussels, it's been an ongoing issue. It all comes back to "ever closer union" and as for Kilk's view, many people would say bringing Eastern countries into the EU just gave corporations more choice to move production out of the UK to lower wage economies.
There is more of an argument (for me anyway) in ditching ALL nation states and having a one world government because unless we are treating the whole world the same there will always be arguments, trade wars, the kind of nonsense we have with Brexit and the USA/China trade war.

Imagine...🎶

😂
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:04 - Sep 10 with 1446 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:45 - Sep 10 by WarwickHunt

Imagine...🎶

😂

Well yeah, wanting a better world doesn't mean I'm naive enough to think it will happen! The Star Trekkian idyll would never be allowed by the people with money and power and even if the plebs rose up across the world and "make it so" when you put people in charge it's only ever a matter of time until corruption and greed rise up.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:14 - Sep 10 with 1432 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:45 - Sep 10 by WarwickHunt

Imagine...🎶

😂

Imogen.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:17 - Sep 10 with 1400 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:38 - Sep 10 by Uxbridge

Jobs for the boys? Say it ain't so. Twas ever thus. Will always be, no matter who is there.

Boycott getting a knighthood was a nice touch from May I thought. I mean, he literally knocked seven shades of sh!t out of his missus, but still, if it serves to deflect to the gongs she dished out to her team then all well and good.

This is the brexit thread, why would I bring a cricketer into it. If you’re agreeing that it’s jobs for the boys then you’ll there’s been a conflict of interest somewhere along the line. Bear in mind both Goldman Sachs and the EU don’t want brexit and Robbins and Bercow have played massive roles in us trying to leave.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:21 - Sep 10 with 1395 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:36 - Sep 10 by WarwickHunt

“big brexit critics Goldman Sachs”

Christ - you’re fûcking thick.😂😂😂

Warwick, telling the same people over and over again, day after day how thick they, trying to bully them and thinking you’re amusing your little group of mates on an Internet forum, is not not big and not clever. As I’ve said before, you were obviously bullied as a child and feel the need to constantly hurl abuse at others from behind your keyboard. It’s tiresome. Now go and get your nappy changed old man.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:23 - Sep 10 with 1395 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:17 - Sep 10 by Jango

This is the brexit thread, why would I bring a cricketer into it. If you’re agreeing that it’s jobs for the boys then you’ll there’s been a conflict of interest somewhere along the line. Bear in mind both Goldman Sachs and the EU don’t want brexit and Robbins and Bercow have played massive roles in us trying to leave.

Is there a conflict of interest in Crispin Odey funding Brexit politicians and betting £300m of his own money that British companies will fail as a result of that Brexit? Or of JRM shorting Sterling?

Those are actual conflicts, not someone who isn’t involved working for an investment bank that, along with every other bank and company thinks the UK should remain but has no part in the process.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:25 - Sep 10 with 1393 viewsWingstandwood

Our Welsh M.P's hey!....Looks like "the good times to be had" and extremely cheap/subsidised refreshments at Westminster bar was not a myth then? What time was it stop tap and closing time?

Love this quote:

‏@stu_bez
2h2 hours ago
More
Replying to @SkyNews
I think I’d be singing in the middle of the night if I had another 5 weeks off work coming on top of 2 months I’ve had this summer from my £100k+ a year job.

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:45 - Sep 10 with 1373 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:21 - Sep 10 by Jango

Warwick, telling the same people over and over again, day after day how thick they, trying to bully them and thinking you’re amusing your little group of mates on an Internet forum, is not not big and not clever. As I’ve said before, you were obviously bullied as a child and feel the need to constantly hurl abuse at others from behind your keyboard. It’s tiresome. Now go and get your nappy changed old man.

Bullied? 😂😂😂😂

Tell you what, sunshine - stop posting idiotic arse dribble and I’ll stop calling you a thick twàt.

OK?

PS I’ll be at Charlton and I’ll gladly call you a thick cûnt face to face. Try me.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:35 - Sep 10 with 1337 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:23 - Sep 10 by londonlisa2001

Is there a conflict of interest in Crispin Odey funding Brexit politicians and betting £300m of his own money that British companies will fail as a result of that Brexit? Or of JRM shorting Sterling?

Those are actual conflicts, not someone who isn’t involved working for an investment bank that, along with every other bank and company thinks the UK should remain but has no part in the process.

Sorry Lisa, I hadn’t realised that Crispin Odey has had a direct influence on us negotiating leaving the EU. Robbins and Bercow certainly have.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2019 12:46]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024