Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301681 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:45 - Sep 10 with 1629 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:45 - Sep 10 by WarwickHunt

Bullied? 😂😂😂😂

Tell you what, sunshine - stop posting idiotic arse dribble and I’ll stop calling you a thick twàt.

OK?

PS I’ll be at Charlton and I’ll gladly call you a thick cûnt face to face. Try me.

You’re alright gramps. You wouldn’t anyway, you’re just an old maggot who’s discovered the emoji button and likes acting up and and giving it large in front of his chums.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:58 - Sep 10 with 1606 viewsWingstandwood

Replying to @DaniRowley @nellie_bligh
And when the camera was switched off they sang “The working class can kiss my ass I’ve got an MPs job at last”

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:59 - Sep 10 with 1603 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:45 - Sep 10 by Jango

You’re alright gramps. You wouldn’t anyway, you’re just an old maggot who’s discovered the emoji button and likes acting up and and giving it large in front of his chums.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:21 - Sep 10 with 1584 viewswobbly

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:23 - Sep 10 by londonlisa2001

Is there a conflict of interest in Crispin Odey funding Brexit politicians and betting £300m of his own money that British companies will fail as a result of that Brexit? Or of JRM shorting Sterling?

Those are actual conflicts, not someone who isn’t involved working for an investment bank that, along with every other bank and company thinks the UK should remain but has no part in the process.

I’m going to go with: No.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:06 - Sep 10 with 1531 viewssherpajacob

There is an old adage about truth and lying and having a, good memory.

Remember the government said prorogation was nothing to do with brexit,

Well they've issued a, reply to the petition regarding prorogation.

It starts like this;

Government responded
This response was given on 9 September 2019

Prorogation is a prerogative Act of the Crown, exercised on the advice of Ministers. We must respect the referendum result and the UK will be leaving the EU on 31 October whatever the circumstances.

- maybe this should be raised at PMQ's.......oh wait.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2019 14:07]

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:20 - Sep 10 with 1496 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:21 - Sep 10 by Uxbridge

Out of interest, can you point to an example anywhere in the world where such physical infrastructure doesn't exist? I mean, given all this technology that supposedly can be implemented, there must be one, single, real-life example?

Let's be honest here, if the UK dropped out on No Deal, it'd be the UK as much as the EU that would be putting border infrastructure in place. The 2016 referendum was fought as much on controlling immigration as anything (not that you'd believe that if you listen to half the revisionism going on in Parliament on that referendum). Or are we saying we're leaving the back door wide open?

Well I can think of one, it is the reason President Trump is trying to get the Border Wall built.
So you have a very short memory.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:28 - Sep 10 with 1474 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:20 - Sep 10 by A_Fans_Dad

Well I can think of one, it is the reason President Trump is trying to get the Border Wall built.

Both the UK and Ireland have agreed that the CTA will still apply regardless of how we leave the EU so any border will only affect goods or services to protect their precious market (Praise be unto them for everlasting glory amen).

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:29 - Sep 10 with 1473 viewsUxbridge

Yes, that well-known open border with zero infrastructure between the USA and Mexico

Here's a helpful link which may surprise you a little. Who knew there was a fair bit of infrastructure already in place? https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2018/12/politics/border-wall-cnnphotos/

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:31 - Sep 10 with 1463 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:28 - Sep 10 by Highjack

Both the UK and Ireland have agreed that the CTA will still apply regardless of how we leave the EU so any border will only affect goods or services to protect their precious market (Praise be unto them for everlasting glory amen).

So no people controls at all between the Republic and Northern Ireland?

So, for example, a Romanian couple could just stroll across and then a short ferry into mainland UK without any checks?

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:09 - Sep 10 with 1429 viewssherpajacob

stick to funded and unfunded pensions, you know more about those than you do border controls

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:18 - Sep 10 with 1418 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:28 - Sep 10 by Highjack

common travel area works fine if we are both in the EU, it was a major factor in Ireland and UK joining at the same time. it would work if Ireland left the EU the same time as us, but that's not going to happen , even though the swiveliest of swivel eyed loons keep bringing it up.

The staring in the face problem, which some still cant see, if there are no border controls in Ireland and no border controls in the Irish sea, how have we taken back control of our borders? Which was the reason people voted leave in the first place.

We are employing more border staff for Dover under operation Maginot

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:51 - Sep 10 with 1398 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:31 - Sep 10 by Uxbridge

So no people controls at all between the Republic and Northern Ireland?

So, for example, a Romanian couple could just stroll across and then a short ferry into mainland UK without any checks?

They’d have to show photo ID to get on the ferry or plane just as you do now. Those checks exist now even for flights within the EU.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:00 - Sep 10 with 1385 viewsmonmouth

What?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:15 - Sep 10 with 1371 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:51 - Sep 10 by Highjack

They’d have to show photo ID to get on the ferry or plane just as you do now. Those checks exist now even for flights within the EU.

Getting a 5 minute check at airports, (like you do if you travel outside the EU) is the end of the world to some beauties.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:20 - Sep 10 with 1308 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:07 - Sep 10 with 1252 viewsexiledclaseboy

Oh. My. God.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:11 - Sep 10 with 1245 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:07 - Sep 10 by exiledclaseboy

Oh. My. God.

It’s so depressing how ignorant much of our Country is.

Let’s be honest most brexit supporters are just thick as sh1t

The others are in denial
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:26 - Sep 10 with 1218 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:11 - Sep 10 by rockinjk

It’s so depressing how ignorant much of our Country is.

Let’s be honest most brexit supporters are just thick as sh1t

The others are in denial

I agree. Brexiteers are as thick as pigshit if they can’t see that they’re being manipulated by the elite. There again I’d be the first to admit that I’m as thick as pigshit when it comes to even replacing a washer in a tap.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:29 - Sep 10 with 1207 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:26 - Sep 10 by longlostjack

I agree. Brexiteers are as thick as pigshit if they can’t see that they’re being manipulated by the elite. There again I’d be the first to admit that I’m as thick as pigshit when it comes to even replacing a washer in a tap.

I genuinely think it needs to be called out now

Stop the pussy footing they’re the first to call anyone a snowflake
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:33 - Sep 10 with 1194 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:29 - Sep 10 by rockinjk

Bloody snowflake.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:37 - Sep 10 with 1184 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:33 - Sep 10 by Highjack

Bloody snowflake.

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:39 - Sep 10 with 1177 viewsJango

The ironic thing is, you’d have to be pretty fu**ing stupid to try and suggest that remainers haven’t spent the last 3 years calling leave voters stupid.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:41 - Sep 10 with 1174 viewsFlashberryjack

"I genuinely think it needs to be called out now" ?

And calling people "Thick as sh*t" because they happen to have different opinion as you, says a lot about your level of intelligence mate.

BTW I bet you were good at name calling in the school yard.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:44 - Sep 10 with 1170 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:41 - Sep 10 by Flashberryjack

And calling people "Thick as sh*t" because they happen to have different opinion as you, says a lot about your level of intelligence mate.

If you were good at name calling you’d come up with something a bit more original than “thick as sh1t”. That’s nursery level name calling.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:10 - Sep 10 with 1140 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:41 - Sep 10 by Flashberryjack

Snowflake
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024