Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2328983 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:57 - Sep 10 with 1526 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:47 - Sep 10 by londonlisa2001

How do you stockpile products that have a short shelf life? I’m particularly thinking medicine but also fresh food.

I don’t disagree about planning by the way - it can help. But just to give a single example, the Honda factory in Swindon estimated that to store something like a week of production parts would require a warehouse bigger than any in existence in the UK.

(I think it was Honda - it may have been a different car manufacturer).

Read this from the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry. It is very measured, isn’t attempting to alarm, but explains the issue.

https://www.abpi.org.uk/what-we-do/working-with-government-and-parliament/brexit

I know the article you refer to. Do you not think it's how we have evolved over the last forty years that has led to a situation like this? Yes, we cannot manufacture/grow, produce everything we require hence trade deals etc.
But I go back to my original point where industry, society, has been totally castrated when it comes to any form of self preservation. My son refers to me as part of the "Can Do" generation. What the hell has happened since?
Oh...as for food...well, live by the seasons and reduce your carbon footprint lol.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:02 - Sep 10 with 1523 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:52 - Sep 10 by monmouth

Why are we even discussing running out of stuff for no reason? Volunteering to destroy ourselves. Stockpiing ffs. It's insane and yet people are actually discussing it as if it's normal and ok. We should be chucking these insane maniacs that even contemplate such an act into secure safe padded rooms and keep them there until they can safely be released.

Do you mean we should stockpile them?

But yes, your point is a good one. I’ve seen so many comments about managing during the war. But the generation that went through that wouldn’t have done so voluntarily without the genuine fear of harm to themselves or others that forced it.

We tend to underestimate the value of living at peace. Most of us have been incredibly lucky to live in peace our entire lives. Not everyone, but most. The conflicts that we have been involved with have been on other shores. The EU has gone a long way to resolving the age old tensions between France and Germany. Between ‘Protestant’ Europe and ‘Catholic’ Europe. Even the much maligned expansion to Eastern Europe is a prevention of the reemergence of the Soviet Empire on our near doorstep. We have politicians and a media that have failed to point these benefits out to the population at large, instead focusing on nonsensical bollox about bendy bananas.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:06 - Sep 10 with 1512 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:57 - Sep 10 by Luther27

I know the article you refer to. Do you not think it's how we have evolved over the last forty years that has led to a situation like this? Yes, we cannot manufacture/grow, produce everything we require hence trade deals etc.
But I go back to my original point where industry, society, has been totally castrated when it comes to any form of self preservation. My son refers to me as part of the "Can Do" generation. What the hell has happened since?
Oh...as for food...well, live by the seasons and reduce your carbon footprint lol.

We have no meat products in the house so we’ve already done the thing that most reduces our carbon footprint on the food front.

What do you suggest I do about medicine? Lol and all that. Do you or anyone in your family need medicine?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:10 - Sep 10 with 1504 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:02 - Sep 10 by londonlisa2001

But yes, your point is a good one. I’ve seen so many comments about managing during the war. But the generation that went through that wouldn’t have done so voluntarily without the genuine fear of harm to themselves or others that forced it.

We tend to underestimate the value of living at peace. Most of us have been incredibly lucky to live in peace our entire lives. Not everyone, but most. The conflicts that we have been involved with have been on other shores. The EU has gone a long way to resolving the age old tensions between France and Germany. Between ‘Protestant’ Europe and ‘Catholic’ Europe. Even the much maligned expansion to Eastern Europe is a prevention of the reemergence of the Soviet Empire on our near doorstep. We have politicians and a media that have failed to point these benefits out to the population at large, instead focusing on nonsensical bollox about bendy bananas.

I give up. Not an original idea or solution between you or Monmouth. I would like to point out that I never lived through the first or second World Wars Not even the Suez crisis. However I have lived and worked in some shitholes around the world and have some life experience which is why I'm not exactly crapping myself at the thought of leaving the EU.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:13 - Sep 10 with 1500 viewsHumpty

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:02 - Sep 10 by londonlisa2001

Cameron, for all his faults, did point it out.

And what did the leavers do? They lied about what he said. They said he claimed WW3 would break out if we left the EU.

They still lie about it.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:18 - Sep 10 with 1483 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:10 - Sep 10 by Luther27

I give up. Not an original idea or solution between you or Monmouth. I would like to point out that I never lived through the first or second World Wars Not even the Suez crisis. However I have lived and worked in some shitholes around the world and have some life experience which is why I'm not exactly crapping myself at the thought of leaving the EU.

I have a perfect solution mate. We stay in the club that has brought us peace, richness of experience, investment, and allowed our children and grandchildren more opportunities than we ever dreamed of.

Stockpiling ffs.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:18 - Sep 10 with 1482 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:06 - Sep 10 by londonlisa2001

We have no meat products in the house so we’ve already done the thing that most reduces our carbon footprint on the food front.

What do you suggest I do about medicine? Lol and all that. Do you or anyone in your family need medicine?

Yes...have you sourced where your medicine is manufactured? I have for mine.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:19 - Sep 10 with 1481 viewslondonlisa2001

You have literally just confirmed my point.

Why on earth would you voluntarily do anything that could mean you only don’t crap yourself at the thought of it because you’ve lived in some shitholes? It’s like saying you’ve been homeless in the past so the thought of voluntarily burning down your house and living among the rubble doesn’t worry you.

Ffs. Has everyone gone completely mad?
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:22 - Sep 10 with 1465 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:19 - Sep 10 by londonlisa2001

Why on earth would you voluntarily do anything that could mean you only don’t crap yourself at the thought of it because you’ve lived in some shitholes? It’s like saying you’ve been homeless in the past so the thought of voluntarily burning down your house and living among the rubble doesn’t worry you.

You clearly have.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:22 - Sep 10 with 1460 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:19 - Sep 10 by londonlisa2001

No, but a lot of people have and our selfish politicians are too scared of the myth of the 'will of the people' that they refuse to act with integrity and stnd up for what they really believe. This could have all been stopped long ago if people had spoken honestly and voted accordingly. Not least the shitbag and coward May.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:24 - Sep 10 with 1454 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:18 - Sep 10 by Luther27

Oh well that's alright then. Live in your shithole and take your medicine.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:31 - Sep 10 with 1444 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:47 - Sep 10 by monmouth

Ok,so 636 pages of mixed argument, posturing, facts, sense and drivel, and has anyone genuinely* changed their stance one iota since the start, other than those that have doubled down on their original view?

Anyone?

Thought not.

*Other than the bloke (can't remember who) that has morphed from left wing liberal champion of the downtrodden masses into Obergruppenfuhrer Heinrich Bastard, obviously. I mean, clearly he's genuine.

I am sure Pikey Paul is now Remain.

He does not want to be a Brexidiot does he?
You'd have to be as thick as feck.

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:32 - Sep 10 with 1443 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:51 - Sep 10 by Highjack

They’d have to show photo ID to get on the ferry or plane just as you do now. Those checks exist now even for flights within the EU.

Agreed. However clearly, given the changing in relationships, clearly that border will need to be much better protected than it currently is in that scenario. That either happens on the island of Ireland or somewhere in the Irish sea. Or both.

This will all fly very well with the DUP.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:36 - Sep 10 with 1438 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:18 - Sep 10 by Luther27

Yes. The EU. But there are UK manufacturers able to provide an alternative apparently although it takes some time to find an alternative that is OK for any individual so it may be trial and error.

I’m sure it’ll be fine for me. My medicine doesn’t have a short shelf life. I get 12 weeks’ worth at a time so if it continues to be imported it’ll be ok. But some people’s medicines do and there is no UK equivalent. How many people do you think are worth accepting dead over this?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:50 - Sep 10 with 1420 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:51 - Sep 10 by Highjack

They’d have to show photo ID to get on the ferry or plane just as you do now. Those checks exist now even for flights within the EU.

You don’t need photo ID to fly internally within the UK. Some airlines ask for it (RyanAir) and some don’t (BA).

Nor to board a ferry to and from the UK. Some form of ID (including a utility bill) is suggested. In theory the police can ask for ID at airports etc as they are secure areas. But you are traveling within the same country so it’s like a train from Swansea to London.

So a couple can enter from the EU via Ireland to the UK and unless there are border checks somewhere, you won’t stop it.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:53 - Sep 10 with 1416 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:32 - Sep 10 by Uxbridge

Agreed. However clearly, given the changing in relationships, clearly that border will need to be much better protected than it currently is in that scenario. That either happens on the island of Ireland or somewhere in the Irish sea. Or both.

This will all fly very well with the DUP.

His point was incorrect.

Fly from London to Belfast with BA and you don’t need photo ID. It’s the same as flying to Glasgow.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:56 - Sep 10 with 1414 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:53 - Sep 10 by londonlisa2001

His point was incorrect.

Fly from London to Belfast with BA and you don’t need photo ID. It’s the same as flying to Glasgow.

Fair enough. I know you do need ID for the ferry, but haven't flown there.

Either way, we'ressaying the same thing my point still stands. Anyone who thinks the existing border arrangements will ever be enough, for either side, are utterly delusional. The likes of IDS saying we won't put any infrastructure in Norn Iron are straight out lying. I know, not news...

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:12 - Sep 11 with 1407 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I must say this is great reading 😀

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:48 - Sep 11 with 1301 viewsrockinjk

This is a classic

British bulldog spirit

Go on my son
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:50 - Sep 11 with 1300 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:13 - Sep 10 by Humpty

Cameron, for all his faults, did point it out.

And what did the leavers do? They lied about what he said. They said he claimed WW3 would break out if we left the EU.

They still lie about it.

The leadership lied about it the leave supporters believed it. That’s the difference

When it’s pointed out they have a go at us for being condescending, arrogant etc
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:24 - Sep 11 with 1283 viewsjackrmee

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:38 - Sep 10 by Uxbridge

Jobs for the boys? Say it ain't so. Twas ever thus. Will always be, no matter who is there.

Boycott getting a knighthood was a nice touch from May I thought. I mean, he literally knocked seven shades of sh!t out of his missus, but still, if it serves to deflect to the gongs she dished out to her team then all well and good.

Theresa May gets to choose who gets knighted? How's that?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:01 - Sep 11 with 1252 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:48 - Sep 11 by rockinjk

This is a classic

British bulldog spirit

Go on my son

Bet he’s champing at the bit for his blue passport.

Rule Britannia...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:07 - Sep 11 with 1246 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:06 - Sep 10 by londonlisa2001

Fridge-freezer in the garage?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:11 - Sep 11 with 1236 viewssherpajacob

You are Neil Warnock and I claim my £5.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:27 - Sep 11 with 1224 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:01 - Sep 11 by WarwickHunt

Bet he’s champing at the bit for his blue passport.

Rule Britannia...

Never!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024