Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301157 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:35 - Sep 11 with 1976 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:30 - Sep 11 by londonlisa2001

Meanwhile:

“£4,563,350,000 (£4.6 billion) of aggregate short positions on a ‘no deal’ Brexit have been taken out by hedge funds that directly or indirectly bankrolled Boris Johnson’s leadership campaign. ”

“Another £3,711,000,000 (£3.7 billion) of these short positions have been taken out by firms that donated to the Vote Leave campaign, but did not donate directly to the Johnson leadership campaign.”

“Currently, £8,274,350,000 (£8.3 billion) of aggregate short positions has been taken out by hedge funds connected to the Prime Minister and his Vote Leave campaign, run by his advisor Dominic Cummings, on a ‘no deal’ Brexit. “

Disaster capitalism.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:35 - Sep 11 with 1976 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:32 - Sep 11 by Luther27

Twice as much damage to the environment

Sorry
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:36 - Sep 11 with 1969 viewsrockinjk

Please watch this. Just watch:

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:41 - Sep 11 with 1947 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:36 - Sep 11 by rockinjk

Please watch this. Just watch:

George Soros wannabe. Nice people aren't they.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:45 - Sep 11 with 1934 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:35 - Sep 11 by exiledclaseboy

Disaster capitalism.

You take the pìss out of me for using that line

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:51 - Sep 11 with 1903 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:35 - Sep 11 by exiledclaseboy

Disaster capitalism.

The wrote the book on it.

Or at least, Rees Mogg’s father did...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:55 - Sep 11 with 1886 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:53 - Sep 11 by NeathJack

Pretty sure I read that the refineries most at risk were in Pembrokeshire as they exported fuel to the Republic of Ireland and the import tariffs to the EU would make their products uncompetitive.

That would be a loss of some very well paid jobs in West Wales, direct employees and sub contractors. Might make Mr Hart and Mr Crabb a little vulnerable.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:04 - Sep 11 with 1854 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:30 - Sep 11 by londonlisa2001

Meanwhile:

“£4,563,350,000 (£4.6 billion) of aggregate short positions on a ‘no deal’ Brexit have been taken out by hedge funds that directly or indirectly bankrolled Boris Johnson’s leadership campaign. ”

“Another £3,711,000,000 (£3.7 billion) of these short positions have been taken out by firms that donated to the Vote Leave campaign, but did not donate directly to the Johnson leadership campaign.”

“Currently, £8,274,350,000 (£8.3 billion) of aggregate short positions has been taken out by hedge funds connected to the Prime Minister and his Vote Leave campaign, run by his advisor Dominic Cummings, on a ‘no deal’ Brexit. “

Where did you find this info?

This should be headline news everywhere.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:09 - Sep 11 with 1841 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:04 - Sep 11 by majorraglan

Where did you find this info?

This should be headline news everywhere.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:44 - Sep 11 with 1777 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:09 - Sep 11 by Uxbridge

Thanks.

I first saw it from Carole Cadwalladr but she had it from Peter Jukes I think who is byline news,

They have a huge amount of data in support of these numbers on their site which I looked at afterwards.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:46 - Sep 11 with 1774 viewsHumpty

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:08 - Sep 11 by Uxbridge

I must admit I don't remember this being on the side of a bus

This is actually the desired outcome of our Govt. I can't even get my head around that.

This.

It isn't a prediction of what will happen if some kind of disaster happens, something that's outside our control.

It's a prediction of what will happen if the government does what it wants to do. This is actually what they are aiming for.

And as the report says, it's the people who do live in shit holes that will suffer the most.

Incredible.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:47 - Sep 11 with 1771 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:09 - Sep 11 by Uxbridge

Thanks very much. Staggering.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:57 - Sep 11 with 1742 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:46 - Sep 11 by Humpty

This.

It isn't a prediction of what will happen if some kind of disaster happens, something that's outside our control.

It's a prediction of what will happen if the government does what it wants to do. This is actually what they are aiming for.

And as the report says, it's the people who do live in shit holes that will suffer the most.

Incredible.

The shit holes I referred to are not in this country Humpty.
Regarding YellowHammer, for once someone has had the intelligence to plan for a "What If" scenario. Just because you plan for worst case scenario doesn't necessarily mean it will happen. If there wasn't a plan I would be seriously concerned as to the competency of our officials.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:05 - Sep 11 with 1730 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:57 - Sep 11 by Luther27

The shit holes I referred to are not in this country Humpty.
Regarding YellowHammer, for once someone has had the intelligence to plan for a "What If" scenario. Just because you plan for worst case scenario doesn't necessarily mean it will happen. If there wasn't a plan I would be seriously concerned as to the competency of our officials.

It’s not a worst case scenario. It’s the base case.

The worst case is contained in a different document.

And the base case in yellowhammer is after mitigation as at August (which, to be fair is genuinely ages ago).

You can say ‘I don’t care’ - that’s your decision. But you can’t pretend it’s something it’s not.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:09 - Sep 11 with 1717 viewsladyjack

Plaid have a real jewel of a politician in their ranks.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:13 - Sep 11 with 1711 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:05 - Sep 11 by londonlisa2001

It’s not a worst case scenario. It’s the base case.

The worst case is contained in a different document.

And the base case in yellowhammer is after mitigation as at August (which, to be fair is genuinely ages ago).

You can say ‘I don’t care’ - that’s your decision. But you can’t pretend it’s something it’s not.

I never said I don't care. If I read you correctly you are saying the content of YellowHammer is actually a "Will Happen" rather than a worst case scenario?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:19 - Sep 11 with 1695 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:13 - Sep 11 by Luther27

I never said I don't care. If I read you correctly you are saying the content of YellowHammer is actually a "Will Happen" rather than a worst case scenario?

It’s what they think is most likely - ‘base case’ is how it is described. The actual document is, as I understand it, far longer and contains far more detail about mitigations that are baked in to this. Not all of which are ready.
They can’t say it ‘will happen’ as there are both upside and downside risks over each point. You can’t predict the future. It’s what they regard as most probable.

The worst case scenario has not be released.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:29 - Sep 11 with 1673 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:19 - Sep 11 by londonlisa2001

It’s what they think is most likely - ‘base case’ is how it is described. The actual document is, as I understand it, far longer and contains far more detail about mitigations that are baked in to this. Not all of which are ready.
They can’t say it ‘will happen’ as there are both upside and downside risks over each point. You can’t predict the future. It’s what they regard as most probable.

OK. It would be interesting to analyse the latest update of YellowHammer as I'm assuming..rightly or wrong..that there would be a minimum of daily amendments plus a full weekly brief regarding the ever evolving situation.
There does however seem to be discrepancies regarding what us being reported tonight on Sky and the actual wording in YellowHammer. I'm assuming sensationalism on Sky's behalf regarding food shortages. What food?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:35 - Sep 11 with 1665 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:29 - Sep 11 by Luther27

OK. It would be interesting to analyse the latest update of YellowHammer as I'm assuming..rightly or wrong..that there would be a minimum of daily amendments plus a full weekly brief regarding the ever evolving situation.
There does however seem to be discrepancies regarding what us being reported tonight on Sky and the actual wording in YellowHammer. I'm assuming sensationalism on Sky's behalf regarding food shortages. What food?

Food shortages are a perfect solution to the obesity crisis. What’s everybody moaning about?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:39 - Sep 11 with 1657 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:35 - Sep 11 by Highjack

Food shortages are a perfect solution to the obesity crisis. What’s everybody moaning about?

Ffs...bugger off
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:44 - Sep 11 with 1651 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:19 - Sep 11 by londonlisa2001

I’ve read it all and the general message is every little thing is gonna be alright.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:51 - Sep 11 with 1644 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:29 - Sep 11 by Luther27

Well quite a lot of the food that we eat doesn’t come from the UK does it.

And even the food that does sometimes uses packaging or ingredients from elsewhere.

And even when that’s ok, to get it to the shops requires lorries (held up at Dover) and diesel (oops).

The food that isn’t affected just becomes more expensive. So that’s fine.

Are you suggesting btw that there has been a lot of work done in the last month and a bit to make things loads better but the government has chosen to issue a document that makes it looks worse than it is? For the sake of it? Lol.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:53 - Sep 11 with 1642 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:44 - Sep 11 by Highjack

I’ve read it all and the general message is every little thing is gonna be alright.

Yep - it’s just the huge things, food,water, medicine, fuel that are going to be buggered.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:12 - Sep 12 with 1629 viewsmajorraglan

Rosamund Urwin who secured a copy of the document last month is saying that the document she had was the Base Scenario which I take to be the very least we can expect, today’s publication is the Reasonable Planning Worst Case Scenario which is a big difference. Could it be things have dramatically improved in the last month, an optimist has taken over or someone is trying to pull the wool over our eyes?

https://mobile.twitter.com/RosamundUrwin/status/1171864228879372289

I can’t believe the sum total of the planning amounts to 5 pages, it’s radio rental. Someone’s taking the .....

Leadsom says the document should be kept secret so as not to concern people.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/brexit-news-andrea-leadsom-says-nodeal-

I suspect someone will eventually leak the full version, its just staggering how much contempt these politicians have for the law. I suspect the more that comes out the more people will turn against the government....and still the Brexiteers cry Project Fear.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2019 0:15]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:40 - Sep 12 with 1486 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:09 - Sep 11 by ladyjack

Plaid have a real jewel of a politician in their ranks.

Another great asset to Plaid.

What a speech in Merthyr. Respect.

Going to smash the next Assembly elections.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024