Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301619 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:41 - Sep 12 with 1712 viewsjackrmee

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:09 - Sep 11 by Uxbridge

So for the lay person...
Does this mean that if Boris got his way, his mates and people who supported him are set to make a lot of money?
If no deal fails, they lose a lot of money?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:41 - Sep 12 with 1665 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:08 - Sep 11 by Gwyn737

It’s not all bad.

Duty free returns so we can all fill our boots on booze and fags. Staff shortages in the NHS means issues with treatment, reduction in population and that solves the pensions crisis.

We’re all winners!!!

Duty free had limits. The current situation doesn’t so it’s far better than the outdated duty free.

As if buying a couple bottles of plonk and a cheap pint in witherspoons (I know) will make Brexit worth it. Lol.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:42 - Sep 12 with 1663 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:32 - Sep 11 by rockinjk

Taking back control

Do you mind if just make a slight alteration...

Taking all the cash
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:48 - Sep 12 with 1655 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:41 - Sep 12 by jackrmee

So for the lay person...
Does this mean that if Boris got his way, his mates and people who supported him are set to make a lot of money?

Essentially, yes.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:06 - Sep 12 with 1625 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:51 - Sep 11 by londonlisa2001

Well quite a lot of the food that we eat doesn’t come from the UK does it.

And even the food that does sometimes uses packaging or ingredients from elsewhere.

And even when that’s ok, to get it to the shops requires lorries (held up at Dover) and diesel (oops).

The food that isn’t affected just becomes more expensive. So that’s fine.

Are you suggesting btw that there has been a lot of work done in the last month and a bit to make things loads better but the government has chosen to issue a document that makes it looks worse than it is? For the sake of it? Lol.

Well it seems you obviously know more than anyone. After three years of lies on all sides, you actually know the outcome...of everything. I'll just bask in the glow of your knowledge.
PS...any suggestions for this weeks lottery? lol
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:15 - Sep 12 with 1621 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:06 - Sep 12 by Luther27

Well it seems you obviously know more than anyone. After three years of lies on all sides, you actually know the outcome...of everything. I'll just bask in the glow of your knowledge.

Yellowhammer is the best guess of the experts in each different Government department. It may prove to be correct, it may prove to be totally wrong, but it's the considered opinion of the people that have spent their careers analysing such things.

I'm really not sure why anyone would ever look at such a document and totally dismiss it just because it doesn't play nice with their chosen political view. Why on earth would anyone choose to be so blind? It's utterly bonkers.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:25 - Sep 12 with 1604 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:15 - Sep 12 by Uxbridge

Yellowhammer is the best guess of the experts in each different Government department. It may prove to be correct, it may prove to be totally wrong, but it's the considered opinion of the people that have spent their careers analysing such things.

I'm really not sure why anyone would ever look at such a document and totally dismiss it just because it doesn't play nice with their chosen political view. Why on earth would anyone choose to be so blind? It's utterly bonkers.

I certainly don't dismiss YellowHammer. My opinion and posts here point out that I would be horrified if we didn't have a worst case scenario plan. It would be totally incompetent and a damning indictment of any Govt if this document didn't exist.
I disagree however with people who say that the contents of YellowHammer are gospel, and that everything contained in it WILL happen. It most certainly will not. I am however in the minority on here it appears in having this belief.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:28 - Sep 12 with 1599 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:15 - Sep 12 by Uxbridge

Looking at the form of our various governments over the past few decades they’re due to get something right at some point surely? You have to take these things with a vat of salt due to the fact they’re almost always wrong with every prediction they ever make.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:32 - Sep 12 with 1595 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:25 - Sep 12 by Luther27

I certainly don't dismiss YellowHammer. My opinion and posts here point out that I would be horrified if we didn't have a worst case scenario plan. It would be totally incompetent and a damning indictment of any Govt if this document didn't exist.
I disagree however with people who say that the contents of YellowHammer are gospel, and that everything contained in it WILL happen. It most certainly will not. I am however in the minority on here it appears in having this belief.

Yellowhammer isn't worst case. It's base case. The most likely scenario.

Rather entertainingly, the worst case is called BlackSwan.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:50 - Sep 12 with 1578 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:12 - Sep 12 by majorraglan

Rosamund Urwin who secured a copy of the document last month is saying that the document she had was the Base Scenario which I take to be the very least we can expect, today’s publication is the Reasonable Planning Worst Case Scenario which is a big difference. Could it be things have dramatically improved in the last month, an optimist has taken over or someone is trying to pull the wool over our eyes?

https://mobile.twitter.com/RosamundUrwin/status/1171864228879372289

I can’t believe the sum total of the planning amounts to 5 pages, it’s radio rental. Someone’s taking the .....

Leadsom says the document should be kept secret so as not to concern people.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/brexit-news-andrea-leadsom-says-nodeal-

I suspect someone will eventually leak the full version, its just staggering how much contempt these politicians have for the law. I suspect the more that comes out the more people will turn against the government....and still the Brexiteers cry Project Fear.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2019 0:15]

Fair play, a 5 page modified summary is a pretty good effort considering they've been frantically deleting texts and scouring servers for any incriminating emails too.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:05 - Sep 12 with 1563 viewsblackswan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:32 - Sep 12 by Uxbridge

So the worst case scenario is named after me lol just hope I dont get the blame
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:37 - Sep 12 with 1539 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:05 - Sep 12 by blackswan

So the worst case scenario is named after me lol just hope I dont get the blame

Only need to worry if you lied to the Queen....

Resign time minimum ....

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:04 - Sep 12 with 1511 viewssherpajacob

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49674516

Johnson denies lying. He says the high court in England agrees with him, but that is a lie.

The high court didn't rule on him lying, they ruled that prorogation was not a matter for the courts. As far as I'm aware the government lawyers made no attempt to back up the governments reason for prorogation.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:21 - Sep 12 with 1498 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:04 - Sep 12 by sherpajacob

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49674516

Johnson denies lying. He says the high court in England agrees with him, but that is a lie.

The high court didn't rule on him lying, they ruled that prorogation was not a matter for the courts. As far as I'm aware the government lawyers made no attempt to back up the governments reason for prorogation.

The rules of a public figure being PM, a statesman and respected don’t apply to him, come on...get onside! But they do don’t they! Problem is, whilst we have this huge division in our country it will be ok with quite a few. They’ll love it....Maccy D styleee.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:23 - Sep 12 with 1493 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Leaving with no deal will put peoples lives at risk , anyone who still fancies that is a bit of a c@nt

We need to leave.
And we need to leave with a deal.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:38 - Sep 12 with 1471 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:06 - Sep 12 by Luther27

What are you - 14?

Grow up.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:40 - Sep 12 with 1464 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:38 - Sep 12 by londonlisa2001

What are you - 14?

Grow up.

It’s not like you to get confused. I think you’re mixing up age with IQ.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:44 - Sep 12 with 1452 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:32 - Sep 12 by Uxbridge

It’s pointless. Yellowhammer, which was written as a base case, updated as a base case and is still thought of as a base case, has gone from being properly described as such, to described as ‘reasonable worst case’ (whatever form of bloody English that even is), to the right wing media today calling it ‘worst case on steroids’.

Meanwhile hedge funds are gambling on British companies failing (that’s jobs by the way for those who don’t understand) - that’s what they WANT to happen and those that haven’t accepted it for three years continue to not accept it while making teenager ‘ooh swotty know it all’ type comments on here towards those trying to point out the reality egged on by people who can’t admit they’ve been taken for mugs.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:48 - Sep 12 with 1444 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:40 - Sep 12 by monmouth

It’s not like you to get confused. I think you’re mixing up age with IQ.

Apologies, I assumed that’s what the ‘27’ stood for.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:51 - Sep 12 with 1440 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:44 - Sep 12 by londonlisa2001

It’s pointless. Yellowhammer, which was written as a base case, updated as a base case and is still thought of as a base case, has gone from being properly described as such, to described as ‘reasonable worst case’ (whatever form of bloody English that even is), to the right wing media today calling it ‘worst case on steroids’.

Meanwhile hedge funds are gambling on British companies failing (that’s jobs by the way for those who don’t understand) - that’s what they WANT to happen and those that haven’t accepted it for three years continue to not accept it while making teenager ‘ooh swotty know it all’ type comments on here towards those trying to point out the reality egged on by people who can’t admit they’ve been taken for mugs.

👏👏👏👏🇪🇺

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:57 - Sep 12 with 1431 viewsLegend83

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:48 - Sep 12 by londonlisa2001

Apologies, I assumed that’s what the ‘27’ stood for.

Hmm, poster who accuses other poster of childish post, makes childish post, shocker.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:03 - Sep 12 with 1419 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:57 - Sep 12 by Legend83

Hmm, poster who accuses other poster of childish post, makes childish post, shocker.

Umm, it was Monmouth who made the post about the IQ.

I was simply replying to him.

Have a look - I’ve answered every one of Luther’s many posts to me in a reasonable, measured, polite manner. Because he can’t find fault in the content he resorts to insulting me. As though it was school.

It’s pathetic, it really is.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:10 - Sep 12 with 1408 viewscostalotta

Lisa, for what it’s worth I think they want to be taken for ride. It’s better than the feeling of being ignored. It will only become a reality for them when it hits home. Egged on by Littlejohn in the press they lap it up!

Regarding the shorting of the pound, I had a discussion with a client this morning... he’s telling me that some of the guys working for him are loving a no deal and that some one is going to be making millions out a no deal on the pound by shorting it. So short sighted! Client has already (last year) made provisions and started to relocate to Holland. His employees are obviously not happy as some will loose their jobs. What he’s doing is protecting his business whereas those shorting the pound are speculating. I thought I might loose that business but I’m not, thankfully. Found a fantastic German firm with which we’ve partnered on this, but the business will be done in the Euro and not Pound.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:24 - Sep 12 with 1384 viewsUxbridge

Indeed. Johnson was interviewed earlier and stated several times that it was a worse case document. He was not pulled up on it. Just watched Politics Live on the Beeb and the same happened there and wasn't corrected. Very poor.

An interesting comment on Sky News though. Said that the argument of whether it's base case or not isn't the important thing. It's the things the document admits to, the lack of preparation, the sheer impossibility of preparation due to the interdependence of the supply chains, that are going to be constants of every estimate.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:29 - Sep 12 with 1367 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:41 - Sep 12 by jackrmee

So for the lay person...

They won’t “lose” they will hedge but they won’t benefit as much

Where they will lose is stricter regulation on financial services and that is bad for them long term

Of course if we no deal “cutting red tape” will be the order of the day
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024