Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301726 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:33 - Sep 12 with 1787 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:25 - Sep 12 by Luther27

I certainly don't dismiss YellowHammer. My opinion and posts here point out that I would be horrified if we didn't have a worst case scenario plan. It would be totally incompetent and a damning indictment of any Govt if this document didn't exist.
I disagree however with people who say that the contents of YellowHammer are gospel, and that everything contained in it WILL happen. It most certainly will not. I am however in the minority on here it appears in having this belief.

It’s a base line scenario not worst case

To quote a lauded brexiteer “we would be mad, literally mad...”

But on we go..
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:35 - Sep 12 with 1784 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:23 - Sep 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

Leaving with no deal will put peoples lives at risk , anyone who still fancies that is a bit of a c@nt

We need to leave.
And we need to leave with a deal.

Why do we need to leave?

A leader would stare people in the eye and say this is not in our National interest and call it off
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:36 - Sep 12 with 1783 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:44 - Sep 12 by londonlisa2001

It’s pointless. Yellowhammer, which was written as a base case, updated as a base case and is still thought of as a base case, has gone from being properly described as such, to described as ‘reasonable worst case’ (whatever form of bloody English that even is), to the right wing media today calling it ‘worst case on steroids’.

Meanwhile hedge funds are gambling on British companies failing (that’s jobs by the way for those who don’t understand) - that’s what they WANT to happen and those that haven’t accepted it for three years continue to not accept it while making teenager ‘ooh swotty know it all’ type comments on here towards those trying to point out the reality egged on by people who can’t admit they’ve been taken for mugs.

You’re a very impressive poster

The way the right wing press imprint lies in the minds of the deluded is a sight to behold

Critical thinking who needs that
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:08 - Sep 12 with 1747 viewsLegend83

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:03 - Sep 12 by londonlisa2001

Umm, it was Monmouth who made the post about the IQ.

I was simply replying to him.

Have a look - I’ve answered every one of Luther’s many posts to me in a reasonable, measured, polite manner. Because he can’t find fault in the content he resorts to insulting me. As though it was school.

It’s pathetic, it really is.

Yes I know which was why it was disappointing to see you stoop to that level, although may be you did not and I apologise if so - I thought you were referencing '27' as your assumption of Luther's IQ.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:37 - Sep 12 with 1683 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:08 - Sep 12 by Legend83

Yes I know which was why it was disappointing to see you stoop to that level, although may be you did not and I apologise if so - I thought you were referencing '27' as your assumption of Luther's IQ.

I'm always willing to stoop further on Lisa's behalf mate :)

Does it help if I say then he's acting as if he has an IQ of 14? Probably not.

But that's a reasonable description of someone that simply ignores anything they don't like, even when it is spun to within an inch of its life to give the best posiible veneer. The 'least worst case' lipstick on the basecase pig. I'm quite happy to consider the benefits of a no deal brexit, or indeed any brexit. Can you supply the details of the equivalent Government produced upside analysis that mirrors 'Yellowhammer' please?
[Post edited 12 Sep 2019 15:38]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:59 - Sep 12 with 1642 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:03 - Sep 12 by londonlisa2001

Umm, it was Monmouth who made the post about the IQ.

I was simply replying to him.

Have a look - I’ve answered every one of Luther’s many posts to me in a reasonable, measured, polite manner. Because he can’t find fault in the content he resorts to insulting me. As though it was school.

It’s pathetic, it really is.

I actually thought sarcasm was a little higher than the comments flying around Parliament. I also do not call people idiots, dimwits or uneducated. Not only do I not look for faults in your appraisal of the situation, i genuinely try to see things from another perspective.
It appears you do not, and only believe your perception of any situation is the correct one, hence my comment regarding lottery numbers lol.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:59 - Sep 12 with 1645 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:37 - Sep 12 by monmouth

But that's a reasonable description of someone that simply ignores anything they don't like, even when it is spun to within an inch of its life to give the best posiible veneer. The 'least worst case' lipstick on the basecase pig. I'm quite happy to consider the benefits of a no deal brexit, or indeed any brexit. Can you supply the details of the equivalent Government produced upside analysis that mirrors 'Yellowhammer' please?

HMG is currently spinning the return of duty free as a benefit of a no deal Brexit.

lets examine that one:-
-non eu duty free allowance for wine is 4 litres.
-within the EU technically there is no limit, in practise its 110 litres.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:02 - Sep 12 with 1634 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:37 - Sep 12 by monmouth

You know nothing regarding my IQ, but if it makes you feel better that you do, then fine by me.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:19 - Sep 12 with 1594 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:36 - Sep 12 by rockinjk

You’re a very impressive poster

The way the right wing press imprint lies in the minds of the deluded is a sight to behold

Critical thinking who needs that

Lisa, even though she has the obvious flaw of disagreeing with me, is indeed an impressive poster.

The problem I have with your statement is that for "right wing press imprint" you could put "left wing social media". Two sides of same coin.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:30 - Sep 12 with 1589 viewsjohnlangy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:32 - Sep 12 by Uxbridge

Yellowhammer isn't worst case. It's base case. The most likely scenario.

Rather entertainingly, the worst case is called BlackSwan.

Correct.

One of the pundits on Newsnight last night confirmed that the version of the report leaked to the Times had the heading 'base case' in place of the 'worst case scenario' headline in the version released by the government.

So, if that IS the truth I wonder what the worst case scenario really is.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:34 - Sep 12 with 1574 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:30 - Sep 12 by johnlangy

Correct.

One of the pundits on Newsnight last night confirmed that the version of the report leaked to the Times had the heading 'base case' in place of the 'worst case scenario' headline in the version released by the government.

A General Election? lol
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:35 - Sep 12 with 1580 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:30 - Sep 12 by johnlangy

Correct.

Leaked version was a while ago.

Since then no deal planning has gone on - if you heard the Kent county council leader on R4 Today, he was certainly claiming a lot of issues resolved, only 2-3 outstanding.

The text may well be the same, but as no deal planning goes on then yes, the base case then could easily become worst case scenario now due to contingency planning.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:50 - Sep 12 with 1567 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:35 - Sep 12 by bluey_the_blue

Since then no deal planning has gone on - if you heard the Kent county council leader on R4 Today, he was certainly claiming a lot of issues resolved, only 2-3 outstanding.

The text may well be the same, but as no deal planning goes on then yes, the base case then could easily become worst case scenario now due to contingency planning.

Version provided to the Scottish Parliament is headed base case.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:51 - Sep 12 with 1566 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:50 - Sep 12 by monmouth

Version provided to the Scottish Parliament is headed base case.

Thought it was other way round?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:53 - Sep 12 with 1563 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:23 - Sep 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

Leaving with no deal will put peoples lives at risk , anyone who still fancies that is a bit of a c@nt

We need to leave.
And we need to leave with a deal.

There is no deal to be done. It's either:

- no deal
- become a rule taker
- remain

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:54 - Sep 12 with 1558 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:51 - Sep 12 by bluey_the_blue

Thought it was other way round?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:05 - Sep 12 with 1542 viewsJack_Meoff

He's set up a mobile medical lab and planted a field full of lettuce?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:17 - Sep 12 with 1530 viewsmajorraglan

There are 2 versions of Yellowhammer, the Scottish one and the one seen by Rosamund Urwin is Base case.
The document published by the Government last night at the 11th hour is the same document minus a redaction (speculated to be the closure of the closure of 2 oil refineries) and rebranded as the “Reasonable worst case planning assumption.”

One s saying the very least we can expect and the other the very worst, given the reluctance of the government to publish it, Leadsom’s comments my view is that it is the very least we can expect. Meanwhile, speculators will clean up just like in the late 2000’s with the mortgage bubble.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:36 - Sep 12 with 1508 viewsmajorraglan

Of course he is, just like the boss of the Boulanger and Calais ports who claimed there’d be no issues a couple of months ago.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/sep/12/defra-refuses-disclose-details-
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:44 - Sep 12 with 1495 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:54 - Sep 12 by monmouth

Some twonk probably sent them the wrong copy. Wouldn't surprise me.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:00 - Sep 12 with 1460 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:44 - Sep 12 by bluey_the_blue

Yeah, that'll be it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:17 - Sep 12 with 1429 viewsLeonWasGod

The only logical conclusion in the face of the available evidence is that you’re trolling.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:25 - Sep 12 with 1418 viewsUxbridge

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:41 - Sep 12 with 1398 viewsexiledclaseboy

That’s quite some delusion level going on right there.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:47 - Sep 12 with 1384 viewsGlyn1

Why do lots of people phoning in to the radio shows think that a No Deal exit will be the end of it? Don't they realise that this is the easy bit? We've another 10 years of this (being optimistic).

We had a sweet deal (the same as Germany plus opt outs) and now we're going to spend years negotiating a worse one.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2019 19:48]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024