Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301396 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:36 - Sep 12 with 1817 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:34 - Sep 12 by Jango

Who actually prepared it? You seem to know all the answers Lisa or claim to know someone that does. I put a copy of the gents honours and experience up as a bit of evidence that this bloke obviously has some sort of clue what he’s talking about. As ECB said, it’s only his take on things but the usual planetswans experts know better.

It was prepared by the civil service.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:41 - Sep 12 with 1792 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:34 - Sep 12 by Jango

Who actually prepared it? You seem to know all the answers Lisa or claim to know someone that does. I put a copy of the gents honours and experience up as a bit of evidence that this bloke obviously has some sort of clue what he’s talking about. As ECB said, it’s only his take on things but the usual planetswans experts know better.

Let me give you just one provable example Jango. From information freely available in public.

Last week, there was a spat between Jacob Rees Mogg and a doctor - David Nicholl. It started in a phone call to Rees Mogg’s LBC phone in. You will recall it, I’m sure. In that phone call (widely available on the internet), Dr Nicholl stated he’d prepared some of the mitigation work for some of the medical sections of yellowhammer. Rees Mogg agreed with him.

Where are those sections in the 5 pages that have been published?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:45 - Sep 12 with 1777 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:31 - Sep 12 by longlostjack

Gudgin is Chief Economic Advisor to Policy Exchange. He’s no doubt well remunerated. Any idea who’s funding Policy Exchange Jango?

Yes but does it matter who funds it? We’ve got right wing media and left wing media. Because it’s funded by someone who’s politics you disagree with, this man becomes instantly untrustworthy to you.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2019 21:54]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:55 - Sep 12 with 1751 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:36 - Sep 12 by exiledclaseboy

It was prepared by the civil service.

And informed by people in the sector (as per the hoohah between the nuro surgeon who was part of the team and Rees Mogg lately).
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:01 - Sep 12 with 1741 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:55 - Sep 12 by LeonWasGod

And informed by people in the sector (as per the hoohah between the nuro surgeon who was part of the team and Rees Mogg lately).

Well quite. But the propaganda war is raging.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:03 - Sep 12 with 1734 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:17 - Sep 12 by londonlisa2001

The reason there’s a complete lack of evidence in the document is because they’ve only published a fraction of it. The actual document is far, far longer. With a huge amount of detail,

And everyone knows who prepared it, why they prepared it, who asked for it and the base case assumption underlying it. It is the government’s most likely scenario. The reason it doesn’t specify what sort of worst case it is is because it’s not a worst case. It’s a base case. There is a document called Black Swan which actually deals with the worst case. Rationing of food, fuel, mobilisation of the army and declaration of a state of emergency and martial law are all dealt with.

The person writing this BS is being so disingenuous there are only two possibilities - one is that he’s a complete moron and the second is that he is deliberately lying.

I cannot believe that you can see how much evidence there is that this document is a fudged version and continue with this utter nonsense.

As I’ve said before, the actual document will be published at some point. Let’s hope it’s released in time for people to open their eyes to this.

This^

I’ve just had a look at which parts of Yellowhammer were released and skipped through Gudgin’s opinion post. You’ve nailed it. It’s an awfully lazy (dishonest or ill-informed) fluff piece for Brexit Central’s target audience.

He also seems strangely unaware that it’s a risk assessment and not a policy document.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:10 - Sep 12 with 1715 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:45 - Sep 12 by Jango

Yes but does it matter who funds it? We’ve got right wing media and left wing media. Because it’s funded by someone who’s politics you disagree with, this man becomes instantly untrustworthy to you.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2019 21:54]

Of course it matters. There should be absolute transparency on all sides. I’ll ask the question again Jango. Who’s paying Gudgin?
[Post edited 12 Sep 2019 22:13]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:12 - Sep 12 with 1708 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:16 - Sep 12 by Jango

Once it’s been decided whether we finally leave or remain then the vast majority of people will just carry on like they did before the vote. The #FPBE brigade will change their names to something else and start campaigning for dogs to be able to identify as cats.

You won’t stop talking about it until you get your own way basically.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2019 20:18]

What are you talking about you clown?

Many remainers are tories, I’m not politically correct in the slightest
[Post edited 12 Sep 2019 23:03]
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:16 - Sep 12 with 1691 viewsLuther27

I see Bercow's had a hissy fit.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:21 - Sep 12 with 1678 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:41 - Sep 12 by londonlisa2001

Let me give you just one provable example Jango. From information freely available in public.

Last week, there was a spat between Jacob Rees Mogg and a doctor - David Nicholl. It started in a phone call to Rees Mogg’s LBC phone in. You will recall it, I’m sure. In that phone call (widely available on the internet), Dr Nicholl stated he’d prepared some of the mitigation work for some of the medical sections of yellowhammer. Rees Mogg agreed with him.

Where are those sections in the 5 pages that have been published?

This is my point Lisa, Dr David Nicholl was appointed by May, Hammond etc. If he’s an arch Remainer then he’s gonna have a more negative view than someone who voted leave. Do you know that since Boris became PM, he hasn’t had his own team look at things and it’s since been decided that it’s no longer an issue? Have the preparations they’ve made covered the issues raised. Neither you or I know that. Dr Nicholl has made of 50k tweets on Twitter and pretty much everyone as far as I can be arsed to go back are him slating Brexit and campaigning for remain. Is that really someone we should be using to give an honest opinion on such important matters? He’s even changed his name to have esq on the end ffs. #stopthecoup another one of his favourites. Jesus they may as well have asked Battersea to write the report.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:28 - Sep 12 with 1665 viewsGowerjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:21 - Sep 12 by Jango

This is my point Lisa, Dr David Nicholl was appointed by May, Hammond etc. If he’s an arch Remainer then he’s gonna have a more negative view than someone who voted leave. Do you know that since Boris became PM, he hasn’t had his own team look at things and it’s since been decided that it’s no longer an issue? Have the preparations they’ve made covered the issues raised. Neither you or I know that. Dr Nicholl has made of 50k tweets on Twitter and pretty much everyone as far as I can be arsed to go back are him slating Brexit and campaigning for remain. Is that really someone we should be using to give an honest opinion on such important matters? He’s even changed his name to have esq on the end ffs. #stopthecoup another one of his favourites. Jesus they may as well have asked Battersea to write the report.

Jango - A self awareness free zone.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:38 - Sep 12 with 1642 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:28 - Sep 12 by Gowerjack

Do you see any issue with the people being used to write reports for the effects of brexit are Twitter remain fanatics? Can’t you see the issue there at all?
[Post edited 12 Sep 2019 22:39]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:38 - Sep 12 with 1645 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:28 - Sep 12 by Gowerjack

There's a few on here that I think must just be trolling. Nobody could be that big a plum. They just couldn't.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:41 - Sep 12 with 1635 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:10 - Sep 12 by longlostjack

Of course it matters. There should be absolute transparency on all sides. I’ll ask the question again Jango. Who’s paying Gudgin?
[Post edited 12 Sep 2019 22:13]

I suppose you’re talking about the rumours that they are funded by the large energy firms. Are you gonna post the people who fund every article you quote from now on?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:47 - Sep 12 with 1626 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:41 - Sep 12 by Jango

I suppose you’re talking about the rumours that they are funded by the large energy firms. Are you gonna post the people who fund every article you quote from now on?

I have no idea who funds them, but they are amongst the 3 most opaque think tanks when it comes to money and if you look at the people linked with them they are hard right and impartiality and objectivity isn’t exactly high on their agenda.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:56 - Sep 12 with 1608 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:47 - Sep 12 by majorraglan

I have no idea who funds them, but they are amongst the 3 most opaque think tanks when it comes to money and if you look at the people linked with them they are hard right and impartiality and objectivity isn’t exactly high on their agenda.

*impartiality and objectivity isn’t exactly high on their agenda.*

Sounds like you’re describing The Guardian.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:24 - Sep 12 with 1572 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:56 - Sep 12 by Jango

*impartiality and objectivity isn’t exactly high on their agenda.*

Sounds like you’re describing The Guardian.

As opposed to the Telegraph, Express or Mail.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:29 - Sep 12 with 1564 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:24 - Sep 12 by majorraglan

Exactly.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:46 - Sep 13 with 1467 viewsjackrmee

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:37 - Sep 12 by monmouth

I'm always willing to stoop further on Lisa's behalf mate :)

Does it help if I say then he's acting as if he has an IQ of 14? Probably not.

But that's a reasonable description of someone that simply ignores anything they don't like, even when it is spun to within an inch of its life to give the best posiible veneer. The 'least worst case' lipstick on the basecase pig. I'm quite happy to consider the benefits of a no deal brexit, or indeed any brexit. Can you supply the details of the equivalent Government produced upside analysis that mirrors 'Yellowhammer' please?
[Post edited 12 Sep 2019 15:38]

It would be really nice to see an independent assessment on the positive things to come from a no deal. I'd like to look through that. Is there any though?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:48 - Sep 13 with 1464 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:46 - Sep 13 by jackrmee

It would be really nice to see an independent assessment on the positive things to come from a no deal. I'd like to look through that. Is there any though?

A gunshot to the head at point blank range doesn't tend to come with benefits.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:15 - Sep 13 with 1431 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:24 - Sep 12 by majorraglan

That’s exactly my point
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:28 - Sep 13 with 1423 viewsJango

Leading the way for diversity. I wonder if the usual melts will be up in arms over this. Boris Johnson would have been chased out of the country if this was his team.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:47 - Sep 13 with 1406 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:28 - Sep 13 by Jango

Leading the way for diversity. I wonder if the usual melts will be up in arms over this. Boris Johnson would have been chased out of the country if this was his team.

“I’ve never seen so many white people in one place.”

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:49 - Sep 13 with 1405 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:37 - Sep 12 by monmouth

I'm always willing to stoop further on Lisa's behalf mate :)

Does it help if I say then he's acting as if he has an IQ of 14? Probably not.

But that's a reasonable description of someone that simply ignores anything they don't like, even when it is spun to within an inch of its life to give the best posiible veneer. The 'least worst case' lipstick on the basecase pig. I'm quite happy to consider the benefits of a no deal brexit, or indeed any brexit. Can you supply the details of the equivalent Government produced upside analysis that mirrors 'Yellowhammer' please?
[Post edited 12 Sep 2019 15:38]

Do yourself a favour. Read..or get help if you can't...my comments regarding YellowHammer. I think you'll find that I was highlighting the fact that the document exists, and at least someone, as UX commented, the Civil Service drew up this document. As I said in my earlier comments I would have been horrified if this document didn't exist. That was the crux of the discussion.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:15 - Sep 13 with 1389 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:49 - Sep 13 by Luther27

Do yourself a favour. Read..or get help if you can't...my comments regarding YellowHammer. I think you'll find that I was highlighting the fact that the document exists, and at least someone, as UX commented, the Civil Service drew up this document. As I said in my earlier comments I would have been horrified if this document didn't exist. That was the crux of the discussion.

The crux in my eyes seemed to be how the document should be categorised. The original versions were classed as Base Case, which is the likely/average scenario. It's been rebranded/spun now as reasonable worst case (whatever the hell that means) for pretty obvious reasons - Johnson is telling everyone it's a worst case document, Nigel Evans is calling it worst case on steroids.

This matters. It's a complete lie to present this as worst case. It's being done completely disingenuously by completely disingenuous people.

Worth noting that Rory Stewart, who was in the cabinet on 2/8, has come out and said the document was presented as Base Case.

The leadership of this country are completely misleading the public. They've misled the Queen when proroguing parliament. I know we always have a healthy cynicism when it comes to whether politicians are telling the truth, but they've taken it to a completely new level now.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024