Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301144 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:18 - Sep 13 with 1751 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:15 - Sep 13 by Uxbridge

The crux in my eyes seemed to be how the document should be categorised. The original versions were classed as Base Case, which is the likely/average scenario. It's been rebranded/spun now as reasonable worst case (whatever the hell that means) for pretty obvious reasons - Johnson is telling everyone it's a worst case document, Nigel Evans is calling it worst case on steroids.

This matters. It's a complete lie to present this as worst case. It's being done completely disingenuously by completely disingenuous people.

Worth noting that Rory Stewart, who was in the cabinet on 2/8, has come out and said the document was presented as Base Case.

The leadership of this country are completely misleading the public. They've misled the Queen when proroguing parliament. I know we always have a healthy cynicism when it comes to whether politicians are telling the truth, but they've taken it to a completely new level now.

The only point I was trying to make was the document exists. A plan exists. The contents are for analysis and debate.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:20 - Sep 13 with 1752 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:28 - Sep 13 by Jango

Leading the way for diversity. I wonder if the usual melts will be up in arms over this. Boris Johnson would have been chased out of the country if this was his team.

Your posts exemplify the problem we have..

This is not a right wing v left wing issue. You have been told this by the tabloid press and you’ve bought into it like the little lackey you are.

You exemplify why this should never have been put to a referendum you’ve made an important issue about the UK’s place in the World boil down to Far right tropes.

I along with millions of other remainers couldn’t give a flying fart about the diversity of that Cabinet. Just because you will find one or two who do doesn’t make it any less true that they are a minority.

You do realise Jango dear that unless you purge these people out of society they will still exist post Brexit and still be worried about identity politics? Brexit won’t make any difference sausage.

I pity how much Murdoch has brainwashed you.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 10:21]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:25 - Sep 13 with 1743 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:15 - Sep 13 by Uxbridge

The crux in my eyes seemed to be how the document should be categorised. The original versions were classed as Base Case, which is the likely/average scenario. It's been rebranded/spun now as reasonable worst case (whatever the hell that means) for pretty obvious reasons - Johnson is telling everyone it's a worst case document, Nigel Evans is calling it worst case on steroids.

This matters. It's a complete lie to present this as worst case. It's being done completely disingenuously by completely disingenuous people.

Worth noting that Rory Stewart, who was in the cabinet on 2/8, has come out and said the document was presented as Base Case.

The leadership of this country are completely misleading the public. They've misled the Queen when proroguing parliament. I know we always have a healthy cynicism when it comes to whether politicians are telling the truth, but they've taken it to a completely new level now.

When was this document originally put together as ‘base case’ though? There was zero preparation for the majority of Mays time in charge. Things have since changed. Nobody on here questioned Mark Carney for changing his predictions. He gave the preparations going into No deal as the reason for things looking slightly better in his worst case scenario. Well if the rebel remainer who’s just been sacked by the government says it’s so then that’s it settled then.

You say the leadership are misleading the country but the remain rebels have been secretly colluding with the EU for months and that’s fine by you. Don’t you think that’s being a bit dishonest to the public?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:46 - Sep 13 with 1721 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:25 - Sep 13 by Jango

When was this document originally put together as ‘base case’ though? There was zero preparation for the majority of Mays time in charge. Things have since changed. Nobody on here questioned Mark Carney for changing his predictions. He gave the preparations going into No deal as the reason for things looking slightly better in his worst case scenario. Well if the rebel remainer who’s just been sacked by the government says it’s so then that’s it settled then.

You say the leadership are misleading the country but the remain rebels have been secretly colluding with the EU for months and that’s fine by you. Don’t you think that’s being a bit dishonest to the public?

Actually you're wrong. We were better prepared for No Deal in March. That's actually been stated. Not that we were well prepared then either.

The problem is that it's actually impossible to prepare for No Deal. You can try and reduce the pain, but there's going to be a shit-ton of it. Our economy is so intertwined with the EU member states that supply chains will simply break. Less so the other way around, because, you know, they're 27 countries and will be able to absorb this better. Not without pain of course, but they won't be running short of medicine.

How do I know this document was originally presented as Base Case? We've actually seen the evidence. The Scottish Government have published their copy. The Sunday Times have reported on this. There's really nothing to debate here, unless you're so desperate for this to happen that you're prepared to ignore the evidence.

I hate the way the word collusion is being used, as much as I hate the way the words collaborators, non-aggression pact and the like have been entering the political lexicon in recent times. This isn't WWII and it's a complete insult to those who were involved at that time. The way Farage and his ilk are acting is a complete disgrace.

I have no idea what you're referring to with regards to "remain rebels" (whatever that term means) working with the EU. What do you think they're actually doing?

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:47 - Sep 13 with 1717 viewsLuther27

I’m in Charlie Neil’s camp. He spoke for me on QT last night.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:07 - Sep 13 with 1693 viewsGlyn1

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:47 - Sep 13 by Highjack

“I’ve never seen so many white people in one place.”

Never been to a Swansea home match?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:23 - Sep 13 with 1684 viewsGlyn1

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:16 - Sep 12 by Jango

Once it’s been decided whether we finally leave or remain then the vast majority of people will just carry on like they did before the vote. The #FPBE brigade will change their names to something else and start campaigning for dogs to be able to identify as cats.

You won’t stop talking about it until you get your own way basically.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2019 20:18]

But it won't be over once we exit. We then start the negotiations for a trade deal in every sector of the economy. When Canada did it with the EU it took years. That's what is going to happen.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:03 - Sep 13 with 1623 viewsJackSomething

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:27 - Sep 12 by bluey_the_blue

So Algeria left EU 30 years before EU came into being, eh?

Your pedantry has helped prove my point. Jango seems to think we should only take on board the opinions from people who are experts on countries leaving the EU. Since there are no applicable examples, his point is rendered moot.

It's an interesting way to deal with the overwhelming amount of 'experts' who say a no deal will be a disaster. Try and discredit all of them by saying they only matter if they're an expert in something that has never happened. Cognitive dissonance at it's very best.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:05 - Sep 13 with 1620 viewsJackSomething

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:28 - Sep 13 by Jango

Leading the way for diversity. I wonder if the usual melts will be up in arms over this. Boris Johnson would have been chased out of the country if this was his team.

Brexiteers have spent the best part of 3 years telling us Brexit had nothing to do with race or racism. Now as Brexit looks more and more of a disaster, they're the ones bringing up race to try and score points. Quite a turnaround snowflakes.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:07 - Sep 13 with 1615 viewssherpajacob

If you want it over and don't care how = Revoke.

If you want it over for now and want us to leave = Mays deal or Mays deal with Johnson's lipstick on.

If you want it to drag on for years = Leave without a deal.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:15 - Sep 13 with 1605 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:07 - Sep 13 by sherpajacob

If you want it over and don't care how = Revoke.

If you want it over for now and want us to leave = Mays deal or Mays deal with Johnson's lipstick on.

If you want it to drag on for years = Leave without a deal.

Mate the middle option is not over

This is just the withdrawal agreement, we haven’t got to talking Trade yet

This was meant to be the easy part
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:16 - Sep 13 with 1604 viewsEbo

Brexiteers dismissing the impact of Brexit as Project Fear could provide their details to a register of leavers willing to commit to underwrite future losses.

Your project.

Your fault.

Your responsibility.

Your pocket?

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:21 - Sep 13 with 1599 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:16 - Sep 13 by Ebo

Brexiteers dismissing the impact of Brexit as Project Fear could provide their details to a register of leavers willing to commit to underwrite future losses.

Your project.

Your fault.

Your responsibility.

Your pocket?

I’ve been saying for a while that one option is for them to be held fully to account

As you say, go on then “get on with it” but there will be serious consequences if you’ve lied to us

They have no integrity though and will blame remainers and foreigners as ever if and when it goes wrong
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:29 - Sep 13 with 1592 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:05 - Sep 13 by JackSomething

Brexiteers have spent the best part of 3 years telling us Brexit had nothing to do with race or racism. Now as Brexit looks more and more of a disaster, they're the ones bringing up race to try and score points. Quite a turnaround snowflakes.

Yep, the pussy that Jango is can’t admit like the rest of them he’s just another sad little snowflake with no balls to take responsibility

Poor little snowflake ❄️ bless them they need other people to wipe their bum
[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 13:30]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:48 - Sep 13 with 1565 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:29 - Sep 13 by rockinjk

Yep, the pussy that Jango is can’t admit like the rest of them he’s just another sad little snowflake with no balls to take responsibility

Come on now. Pussy? You’re better than that

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:56 - Sep 13 with 1559 viewsEbo

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:48 - Sep 13 by Highjack

Meow

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:44 - Sep 13 with 1492 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:46 - Sep 13 by Uxbridge

Actually you're wrong. We were better prepared for No Deal in March. That's actually been stated. Not that we were well prepared then either.

The problem is that it's actually impossible to prepare for No Deal. You can try and reduce the pain, but there's going to be a shit-ton of it. Our economy is so intertwined with the EU member states that supply chains will simply break. Less so the other way around, because, you know, they're 27 countries and will be able to absorb this better. Not without pain of course, but they won't be running short of medicine.

How do I know this document was originally presented as Base Case? We've actually seen the evidence. The Scottish Government have published their copy. The Sunday Times have reported on this. There's really nothing to debate here, unless you're so desperate for this to happen that you're prepared to ignore the evidence.

I hate the way the word collusion is being used, as much as I hate the way the words collaborators, non-aggression pact and the like have been entering the political lexicon in recent times. This isn't WWII and it's a complete insult to those who were involved at that time. The way Farage and his ilk are acting is a complete disgrace.

I have no idea what you're referring to with regards to "remain rebels" (whatever that term means) working with the EU. What do you think they're actually doing?

How were we better prepared in March? Who said this?

I’m aware the original document was presented as base case. I asked when, as in how long was it produced. Things may have changed dramatically since then, neither of us know for sure.

Collusion- secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy in order to deceive others.

Collaboration - the action of working with someone to produce something.

Both those terms can be used to describe how remainers have acted with the EU to try and overturn brexit. Shall we the dictionary to remove those words because we’ve been to war?

*I have no idea what you're referring to with regards to "remain rebels" (whatever that term means) working with the EU. What do you think they're actually doing?* I think it’s blatantly obvious what they’ve been doing.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:53 - Sep 13 with 1474 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:20 - Sep 13 by rockinjk

Your posts exemplify the problem we have..

This is not a right wing v left wing issue. You have been told this by the tabloid press and you’ve bought into it like the little lackey you are.

You exemplify why this should never have been put to a referendum you’ve made an important issue about the UK’s place in the World boil down to Far right tropes.

I along with millions of other remainers couldn’t give a flying fart about the diversity of that Cabinet. Just because you will find one or two who do doesn’t make it any less true that they are a minority.

You do realise Jango dear that unless you purge these people out of society they will still exist post Brexit and still be worried about identity politics? Brexit won’t make any difference sausage.

I pity how much Murdoch has brainwashed you.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 10:21]

1 or 2 who do? Haha you obviously don’t read many other topics on this forum. And the ones who always kick up the fuss are very much involved in this topic and are remainers. I’m just interested to see their opinions.

Your insults mean nothing to me flower. You made a statement the other day suggesting nobody had an issue with the EU until a referendum was called, forgetting that the Tories were elected to government on the back of a manifesto to call a referendum. That makes you the sausage pal. A silly one at that.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:57 - Sep 13 with 1469 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:29 - Sep 13 by rockinjk

I’m assuming given your last few posts, you’re one of those remainers who are having a meltdown because they are not old enough to vote. I’ll take responsibility for my vote once it’s been implemented. Now go outside and play there’s a good lad.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:16 - Sep 13 with 1448 viewsJango

“We have been informed by the Metropolitan Police that they will be taking no action as a result of the investigation referred by the Electoral commission into the Leave.eu campaign and Ms Liz Bilney.

The have concluded that the leave.eu campaign did not break the law during the 2016 referendum.

The disgraceful political collusion between the Electoral Commission & the Damian Collins “Remain biased” DCMS committee and a number of leading Remain MPs, demonstrate a serious abuse of public office and we will be demanding a full public inquiry investigation into their actions.

We will be writing to the Prime Minster today demanding a public enquiry into the actions of the Electoral commission.

I am today calling for the resignation of Damian Collins and the CEO of Electoral commission as a result of today’s news.

The Electoral Commission have serious questions to answer about political bias and whether it is fit for purpose as a regulator.

The management board is overseen by third-rate politicos and people who have shown clear political bias. The Chairman himself described Brexit as a “ collection of Eurosceptic nonsense” and one of the EC board called for a second referendum!

The investigation has taken a huge personal toll on Liz Bilney, her family and the harassment and lies perpetrated by anti-Brexit MPs is disgraceful. MP’s like Stephen Kinnock & Ian Lavery should apologise to Liz and the 1.5 million supporters of Leave.EU they tried to smear.

During the last 2 years, the Metropolitan Police have been professional and thorough. They spent many hours investigating our case and they should be commended for doing a difficult job in a difficult political climate. They remained impartial and operated with complete integrity.

We would like to thank the Metropolitan Police Commissioner for giving her officers her full support at all times”

Oh well. Never mind.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:29 - Sep 13 with 1416 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:46 - Sep 13 by jackrmee

It would be really nice to see an independent assessment on the positive things to come from a no deal. I'd like to look through that. Is there any though?

Is there anybody "independent"?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:30 - Sep 13 with 1412 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:48 - Sep 13 by Highjack

I’m extracting the urine you know that
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:31 - Sep 13 with 1409 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:57 - Sep 13 by Jango

I’m assuming given your last few posts, you’re one of those remainers who are having a meltdown because they are not old enough to vote. I’ll take responsibility for my vote once it’s been implemented. Now go outside and play there’s a good lad.

Does someone need a safe space?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:32 - Sep 13 with 1406 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:57 - Sep 13 by Jango

Praise be for onsite security and Easi-Edge barriers that will prevent the more distressed remain voter from walking into a deserted area and doing silly things.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 16:35]

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:34 - Sep 13 with 1404 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:53 - Sep 13 by Jango

1 or 2 who do? Haha you obviously don’t read many other topics on this forum. And the ones who always kick up the fuss are very much involved in this topic and are remainers. I’m just interested to see their opinions.

Your insults mean nothing to me flower. You made a statement the other day suggesting nobody had an issue with the EU until a referendum was called, forgetting that the Tories were elected to government on the back of a manifesto to call a referendum. That makes you the sausage pal. A silly one at that.

Worst example yet

We all know Cameron won because he managed to peel off a few racists from UKIP

That doesn’t mean it was an issue of importance

In fact it proves the point
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024