Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301579 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:23 - Sep 15 with 2113 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:17 - Sep 15 by bluey_the_blue

No, I'm not going to love it. It was posited could theoretically end up with UK forces deployed to defend EU fishing boats in UK waters...

If that's what happens, then it's what happens, duh. Not a single comment here will change anything. It would literally bug me for a minute then getting on with other far more serious things...

I'm just awaiting the GE.

BoJo gets us out of EU, deal or no deal. Lib Dems standing on a "we want back in" platform, Labour promising fvck knows what.

or

BoJo rails against those who kept us in via extension, Lib Dems wanting a second referendum where they'd back Remain but if elected as government they'd Revoke article 50 and Labour promising fvck knows what.

Bluey, if Johnson agrees May’s deal and extends for even a few days to get it delivered and then fights a general election, the chances of him getting in again are incredibly small.

You know that.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:27 - Sep 15 with 2107 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:09 - Sep 15 by exiledclaseboy

There’ll be cognitive dissonance all over the place.

It’s inevitable- it’s all about saving face now and that includes the tabloid press
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:31 - Sep 15 with 2098 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:23 - Sep 15 by londonlisa2001

Bluey, if Johnson agrees May’s deal and extends for even a few days to get it delivered and then fights a general election, the chances of him getting in again are incredibly small.

You know that.

Disagree.

Playing the "we did our best, wth MPs conspiring with EU against us" card will, imo, be better received by the public than some believe.

BoJo against a Labour where the shadow cabinet can't even agree what the stance is on any given day, Lib Dems celebrating "recruiting" MP defectors who may well lose seats at next GE... I'd suggest chances of BoJo getting in again are quite a bit higher than "incredibly small".

Christ, Lib Dems are imploding. "Liberal demoractic" views are now less important to Swinson than wanting to revoke Article 50 - ask Jennie Rigg.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:22 - Sep 15 with 2033 viewsexiledclaseboy

Lots of no deal backtracking going on today. Barclay and Patel both doing it. Beep beep.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:39 - Sep 15 with 2006 viewslonglostjack

The Incredible Hulk soundbite has been widely reported in Germany. Another bloody embarrassing Monday coming up.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:43 - Sep 15 with 1989 viewsPegojack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:39 - Sep 15 by longlostjack

The Incredible Hulk soundbite has been widely reported in Germany. Another bloody embarrassing Monday coming up.

The Incredible W*nk more like.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:47 - Sep 15 with 1979 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:36 - Sep 14 by Wingstandwood

1,026,921 views as of time of posting!

Who would have thought hey? Two million next?

Calm down.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:49 - Sep 15 with 1972 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:22 - Sep 15 by exiledclaseboy

Lots of no deal backtracking going on today. Barclay and Patel both doing it. Beep beep.

Any excuse...

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:51 - Sep 15 with 1966 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:39 - Sep 15 by longlostjack

Pathetic doesn’t even begin

Even if we end up not carrying out this self harm, our reputation will take years to recover if it can

Modern Suez
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:07 - Sep 16 with 1854 viewswaynekerr55

So the Incredible Hulk says he's going to refuse to any extension offer...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:57 - Sep 16 with 1838 viewsperchrockjack

Not Patel!.
Just popped in,now I 'll pop out.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:58 - Sep 16 with 1817 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:51 - Sep 15 by rockinjk

Even if we end up not carrying out this self harm, our reputation will take years to recover if it can

Modern Suez

I don't think it matters if we leave or remain now. The damage is going to tak a long time to repair.
Lets face it, it's not just what other countries think of us, it's what we ourselves think of us AND our politicians. The Westminster dwellers were hardly riding high in public opinion before this.
The UK is a fractured union. Country v country right down to family v family.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:07 - Sep 16 with 1790 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:58 - Sep 16 by Catullus

I don't think it matters if we leave or remain now. The damage is going to tak a long time to repair.
Lets face it, it's not just what other countries think of us, it's what we ourselves think of us AND our politicians. The Westminster dwellers were hardly riding high in public opinion before this.
The UK is a fractured union. Country v country right down to family v family.

Thisis very true, and it's not just external reputation. Whatever happens now, the divisions will take a long time to heal, one or two generations probably, and we are a poorer country for it (and I'm not talking money there, but that too). It is now effectively a civil war, luckily (so far) without real violence.

Cameron, Johnson, Osborne, Gove and all these opportunist poisonous c*nts should be stripped of everything and villified for it, Plus the real 'collaborators' in bringing us to this like Corbyn and Clegg.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:11 - Sep 16 with 1713 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:07 - Sep 16 by monmouth

Thisis very true, and it's not just external reputation. Whatever happens now, the divisions will take a long time to heal, one or two generations probably, and we are a poorer country for it (and I'm not talking money there, but that too). It is now effectively a civil war, luckily (so far) without real violence.

Cameron, Johnson, Osborne, Gove and all these opportunist poisonous c*nts should be stripped of everything and villified for it, Plus the real 'collaborators' in bringing us to this like Corbyn and Clegg.

I still blame Cameron mostly. He arrogantly assumed we'd vote as he told us we should so actively decided not to make any preparations. He lied (as much as anybody) and tried to tell us he'd gotten a good deal when he actually got next to nothing, then, when he found out he'd lost he decided hanging around to sort it out wasn't for him and ran away.

I have always admitted voting leave, I won't hide from it but if anyone wants to call me a xenophobe, racist or anything else they will jjst be proving their own ignorance. I don't insist I was right, I don't know because none of us know the future but I do believe if Cameron and his cronies had been entirely honest from the start, things would be very different. You see the older generation don't take kindly to threats or being treated like idiots, even when they are idiots!
A bit of truth from the remain side (instead of project fear) and they may well have swung it. What we have instead is a self perpetuating sh/tstorm that could last for many years, it's certainly not going away any time soon.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:20 - Sep 16 with 1699 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:11 - Sep 16 by Catullus

I still blame Cameron mostly. He arrogantly assumed we'd vote as he told us we should so actively decided not to make any preparations. He lied (as much as anybody) and tried to tell us he'd gotten a good deal when he actually got next to nothing, then, when he found out he'd lost he decided hanging around to sort it out wasn't for him and ran away.

I have always admitted voting leave, I won't hide from it but if anyone wants to call me a xenophobe, racist or anything else they will jjst be proving their own ignorance. I don't insist I was right, I don't know because none of us know the future but I do believe if Cameron and his cronies had been entirely honest from the start, things would be very different. You see the older generation don't take kindly to threats or being treated like idiots, even when they are idiots!
A bit of truth from the remain side (instead of project fear) and they may well have swung it. What we have instead is a self perpetuating sh/tstorm that could last for many years, it's certainly not going away any time soon.

In fairness to the remain side they did point out it would be one of the biggest political upheavals in modern peacetime with very few upsides. I don't think that was far off at all.

People aren't prepared to hear the truth when it clashes with their views, so I doubt it would have made much difference. Immigration and blanket smear of anything negative as 'project fear' won the day and are almost impossible to counter (the 'truth' about immigration was out there, for example, but was fighting against a 2 decade battle of smears and lies by the gutter press).
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:43 - Sep 16 with 1681 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:20 - Sep 16 by LeonWasGod

In fairness to the remain side they did point out it would be one of the biggest political upheavals in modern peacetime with very few upsides. I don't think that was far off at all.

People aren't prepared to hear the truth when it clashes with their views, so I doubt it would have made much difference. Immigration and blanket smear of anything negative as 'project fear' won the day and are almost impossible to counter (the 'truth' about immigration was out there, for example, but was fighting against a 2 decade battle of smears and lies by the gutter press).

It's not the truths that remain said that bother me, it was all those predictions that were absolute nonsense, energency budgets, tax rises, bullets flying.
People tend to focus on the negative, even when it's a lie. Maybe Cameron could have put out a press relief that completely blew the famous big red bus 350 million out of the water. Not that it swayed me, I'd already made my mind up and the 350 mill, immigration etc weren't my deciding factors.
Instead of running a negative campaign Cameron should have gone with the positive. Being equally as negative as the leave campaign resulted in a race to the bottom and with the bottom of the barrel firmly breached, we carried on digging!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:08 - Sep 17 with 1561 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Will we see this splashed all over the BBC news?

https://order-order.com/2019/09/17/electoral-commission-remainers-broke-electora
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:51 - Sep 17 with 1537 viewsbluey_the_blue

Of course not, nor will Carole Codswallop "investigate".
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:06 - Sep 17 with 1513 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:51 - Sep 15 by rockinjk

Modern Suez

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:10 - Sep 17 with 1513 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:43 - Sep 16 by Catullus

It's not the truths that remain said that bother me, it was all those predictions that were absolute nonsense, energency budgets, tax rises, bullets flying.
People tend to focus on the negative, even when it's a lie. Maybe Cameron could have put out a press relief that completely blew the famous big red bus 350 million out of the water. Not that it swayed me, I'd already made my mind up and the 350 mill, immigration etc weren't my deciding factors.
Instead of running a negative campaign Cameron should have gone with the positive. Being equally as negative as the leave campaign resulted in a race to the bottom and with the bottom of the barrel firmly breached, we carried on digging!

I'd certainly like to have seen a bit more of the positive; no arguments there at all. We (and the EU) have been shocking at letting people know the good work that goes on as a result of our membership. You hardly hear anything about it - I suppose because bad news sells.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:16 - Sep 17 with 1508 viewsbluey_the_blue

So Swinson now bringing up example of 14 yr old writing to her she'd not been asked to vote on leaving ( learn your history, kid, we weren't asked about EU being formed in first place ), claims Paddy Ashdown would be proud of the party now ( see previous comments about respecting referendum decision ) and indeed conveniently ignores her own comments about referendum result.

It's ok though; she highlighted the "elected" gains, MEPs, councillors and errm, the new Lib Dem MPs none of latter were elected under the Lib Dem banner...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:40 - Sep 17 with 1486 viewslondonlisa2001

I have been entertained today by Dave from the pub explaining to everyone on Twitter why Lord Pannick is a complete moron when it comes to matters of constitutional law.

And why Leeds born, state educated Brenda Hale is a member of the ‘elite’ while Eton educated Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson is not.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:44 - Sep 17 with 1478 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:40 - Sep 17 by londonlisa2001

I have been entertained today by Dave from the pub explaining to everyone on Twitter why Lord Pannick is a complete moron when it comes to matters of constitutional law.

And why Leeds born, state educated Brenda Hale is a member of the ‘elite’ while Eton educated Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson is not.

Speed dating isn't what it used to be, eh?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:04 - Sep 17 with 1467 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:17 - Sep 15 by bluey_the_blue

No, I'm not going to love it. It was posited could theoretically end up with UK forces deployed to defend EU fishing boats in UK waters...

If that's what happens, then it's what happens, duh. Not a single comment here will change anything. It would literally bug me for a minute then getting on with other far more serious things...

I'm just awaiting the GE.

BoJo gets us out of EU, deal or no deal. Lib Dems standing on a "we want back in" platform, Labour promising fvck knows what.

or

BoJo rails against those who kept us in via extension, Lib Dems wanting a second referendum where they'd back Remain but if elected as government they'd Revoke article 50 and Labour promising fvck knows what.

Your predictions about general elections is like Cardiff’s premier league stats .

Facking awful

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:23 - Sep 17 with 1452 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:44 - Sep 17 by LeonWasGod

Speed dating isn't what it used to be, eh?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024