Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301675 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:17 - Sep 18 with 1675 viewsPegojack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:18 - Sep 18 by jackrmee

What's he done wrong? I don't get it...

Superficially, Jezza's position seems reasonable. He's saying that as democrats, we can't ignore the fact that a majority voted to leave in the referendum, whatever you think of how the campaign was conducted. So I will negotiate a deal which will mitigate the worst effects of leaving, then the British people can decide if they want to take that deal and leave, or remain in the EU. I will act as impartial referee.
The problem is that people expect party leaders to lead, not act as referees. And most people suspect Jezza is a leaver at heart, which clashes with majority Labour opinion (and mine). I fear most voters will find this stance unacceptable or incomprehensible, just as they did at the Euro elections.
People need a clear message, which as far as Labour is concerned should be - the best deal we can ever get is the one we've already got, so don't throw it away. After we've negotiated a new deal, we'll give you a second referendum so you can choose once and for all, but our view is 100% REMAIN!
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:22 - Sep 18 with 1657 viewsCatullus

Yeah, he hasn't pledged to ignore the millions who voted leave. He's promised ( as much as a manifesto promise is ever kept ) another vote on brexit after Labour have negotiated a new deal.
Of course, the EU say there won't be a new deal, the deal on offer is the only deal. We all knwo there will be a new deal available if it keeps us tied in though.

Corbyn is still trying to be all things to all people and he'll fail.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:22 - Sep 18 with 1657 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:17 - Sep 18 by Pegojack

Superficially, Jezza's position seems reasonable. He's saying that as democrats, we can't ignore the fact that a majority voted to leave in the referendum, whatever you think of how the campaign was conducted. So I will negotiate a deal which will mitigate the worst effects of leaving, then the British people can decide if they want to take that deal and leave, or remain in the EU. I will act as impartial referee.
The problem is that people expect party leaders to lead, not act as referees. And most people suspect Jezza is a leaver at heart, which clashes with majority Labour opinion (and mine). I fear most voters will find this stance unacceptable or incomprehensible, just as they did at the Euro elections.
People need a clear message, which as far as Labour is concerned should be - the best deal we can ever get is the one we've already got, so don't throw it away. After we've negotiated a new deal, we'll give you a second referendum so you can choose once and for all, but our view is 100% REMAIN!

Don't suppose you look like a 70 year old bearded right-on dickhead from Islington? I'm thinking a clever half time substitution...

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:24 - Sep 18 with 1650 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:00 - Sep 18 by waynekerr55

Swinson is far from perfect, but she hit the nail on the head by saying "Farage is Brexit by name and Corbyn is Brexit by nature".

I suppose at least their position has become more clear

Joe Swinson who campaigned for an in/out referendum and now says she can never forgive Cameron for calling one.

Joe Swinson who campaigned for 3 years for a people’s vote and then admitted she wouldn’t accept the result of it didn’t go how she wanted it to.

She’s probably the most dangerous out of the lot of them.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:27 - Sep 18 with 1645 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:24 - Sep 18 by Jango

Joe Swinson who campaigned for an in/out referendum and now says she can never forgive Cameron for calling one.

Joe Swinson who campaigned for 3 years for a people’s vote and then admitted she wouldn’t accept the result of it didn’t go how she wanted it to.

I agree, hence my comment about her being far from perfect.

She's bang on the money about Corbyn though, Jang

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:31 - Sep 18 with 1641 viewsPegojack

I know we're at the exact opposite ends of the political spectrum, but I'm forced to agree with you. The Lib Dems position is profoundly undemocratic.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:32 - Sep 18 with 1635 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:31 - Sep 18 by Pegojack

I know we're at the exact opposite ends of the political spectrum, but I'm forced to agree with you. The Lib Dems position is profoundly undemocratic.

Fighting fire with fire...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:34 - Sep 18 with 1630 viewsPegojack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:22 - Sep 18 by monmouth

Don't suppose you look like a 70 year old bearded right-on dickhead from Islington? I'm thinking a clever half time substitution...

Christ, if only. A clever sub in the shape of Starmer and Labour would sweep the Incredible Sulk and Farage down the toilet of history, where they belong.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:52 - Sep 18 with 1582 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Jango, Catallus and Bluey here is one for you guys.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:58 - Sep 18 with 1580 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:32 - Sep 18 by WarwickHunt

Fighting fire with fire...

And possibly setting fire to a large can of worms because, whichever way you come at it, democracy is what has really suffered in all this. Hindsight is a wonderful thing and now that he's got it, Cameron should hang his head in shame and supplicate himself to a public flogging.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:00 - Sep 18 with 1578 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:34 - Sep 18 by Pegojack

Christ, if only. A clever sub in the shape of Starmer and Labour would sweep the Incredible Sulk and Farage down the toilet of history, where they belong.

Can someone ask Starmer to sleep in a skip for a week? That way they may want him...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:16 - Sep 18 with 1566 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Oh hail the Lib Dem’s

Handing it on a plate to brexiteers

You’ve all been mugged off .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:41 - Sep 18 with 1552 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:16 - Sep 18 by oh_tommy_tommy

Oh hail the Lib Dem’s

Handing it on a plate to brexiteers

You’ve all been mugged off .

Contrast with Magic Grandpa who’s “playing a blinder”. 😂😂😂
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:43 - Sep 18 with 1551 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:41 - Sep 18 by WarwickHunt

Contrast with Magic Grandpa who’s “playing a blinder”. 😂😂😂

You want a people’s vote don’t you ?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:18 - Sep 18 with 1525 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:43 - Sep 18 by oh_tommy_tommy

I do, Jezza obviously doesn’t.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:44 - Sep 18 with 1492 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:18 - Sep 18 by WarwickHunt

I do, Jezza obviously doesn’t.

Ok

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:58 - Sep 18 with 1473 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:43 - Sep 18 by oh_tommy_tommy

Didn’t we already have one?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:03 - Sep 18 with 1469 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:58 - Sep 18 by Highjack

Didn’t we already have one?

Yeah but some people didn’t like the result and democracy it seems and we’ve all ended up here . ..........again

It’s like series 12 of facking Groundhog Day

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:12 - Sep 18 with 1451 viewsmonmouth

Cowboys running the UK (part 623,987)

"Boris Johnson expressed surprise to his advisers during lunch with Jean-Claude Juncker as he was informed about the scale of checks still needed on the island of Ireland under his alternative plan for the Irish border, according to EU sources.

The two-hour lunch in Luxembourg was said by both sides to have been “positive” but EU officials conceded the advantage for them had been in being able to spell out the problems directly to the prime minister. “It seems to have helped the penny drop,” said one diplomatic source."

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:54 - Sep 18 with 1429 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:03 - Sep 18 by oh_tommy_tommy

Yeah but some people didn’t like the result and democracy it seems and we’ve all ended up here . ..........again

It’s like series 12 of facking Groundhog Day

Are you happy with the last GE result, Tom?

No need for another one a few years down the line, eh?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:01 - Sep 18 with 1378 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:54 - Sep 18 by WarwickHunt

A general election has of course never been marketed as a “once in a lifetime” vote.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:02 - Sep 18 with 1377 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:12 - Sep 18 by monmouth

Cowboys running the UK (part 623,987)

"Boris Johnson expressed surprise to his advisers during lunch with Jean-Claude Juncker as he was informed about the scale of checks still needed on the island of Ireland under his alternative plan for the Irish border, according to EU sources.

The two-hour lunch in Luxembourg was said by both sides to have been “positive” but EU officials conceded the advantage for them had been in being able to spell out the problems directly to the prime minister. “It seems to have helped the penny drop,” said one diplomatic source."

Don’t mention Dover and Calais to him then...

Fûcking idiot. What a laughing stock we’ve become.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:09 - Sep 18 with 1363 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:54 - Sep 18 by WarwickHunt

Here a chance for your people’s vote mr Hunt

Use it wisely

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:14 - Sep 18 with 1356 viewsandrew

When the EU say there is ‘no progress’, what if there is actually progress but seeing as they are desperate for us to remain, maybe they are just trying to frustrate the British public so that we start swinging to remaining. Just a thought.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:21 - Sep 18 with 1341 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:01 - Sep 18 by Highjack

A general election has of course never been marketed as a “once in a lifetime” vote.

By people who had no right to say or promise it, neither did it have a scintilla of legitimacy.

I like your use of “marketing” though. Very Boris.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024