Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301593 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:17 - Sep 18 with 1941 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:11 - Sep 18 by Jango

Yep, with yet more smearing tactics and gratuitous accusation of 'far right', add to that a blatant attempt to stop free speech.

And some think the Brexit Party is fascist.

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:26 - Sep 18 with 1923 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:08 - Sep 18 by JackSomething

If there was actual progress, why aren't the government trumpeting the news? That would be a massive boost to them right now and they'd want everyone to know about it.

Could it be that Boris is waiting until the last minute for maximum effect? He drops the bombshell that N.Ireland will remain in the Customs Union. The ERG go ballistic and he relies on Kinnock Jr. to get him over the line?

Edit: Conservative and UNIONIST Party vs Project Boris
[Post edited 18 Sep 2019 19:36]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:30 - Sep 18 with 1914 viewsWingstandwood

Brinkmanship? Mind games? Empty threat? Genuine threat? No deal back in the mix and U.K's leave M.P's powerless to stop a no deal because its now the EU who are threatening the possibility of.

It's a rollercoaster ride.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7478565/EU-tells-Boris-Johnson-12-DAYS-

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:33 - Sep 18 with 1909 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:10 - Sep 18 by waynekerr55

Shorthand for fountain, if I'm not mistaken.

It’s them pesky Americans taking all our words and randomly removing one letter, the counts.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:01 - Sep 18 with 1863 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:29 - Sep 18 by bluey_the_blue

So no EU person ever lies, ever. Only horrible Brits do...

Johnson is the very definition of the term “not a details man”.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:39 - Sep 18 with 1780 viewsDJack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:58 - Sep 18 by Highjack

Didn’t we already have one?

No, that vote was about either 100 million Turks invading Europe or give £350 million a week to the NHS. That vote was about a load of total bollix (and or bacofoil).

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:17 - Sep 19 with 1665 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:54 - Sep 18 by bluey_the_blue

It's EU sources, in the Guardian.

Got to be true.

It’s taken from the FT, you deluded plum.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:39 - Sep 19 with 1647 viewsjackrmee

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:17 - Sep 18 by Pegojack

Superficially, Jezza's position seems reasonable. He's saying that as democrats, we can't ignore the fact that a majority voted to leave in the referendum, whatever you think of how the campaign was conducted. So I will negotiate a deal which will mitigate the worst effects of leaving, then the British people can decide if they want to take that deal and leave, or remain in the EU. I will act as impartial referee.
The problem is that people expect party leaders to lead, not act as referees. And most people suspect Jezza is a leaver at heart, which clashes with majority Labour opinion (and mine). I fear most voters will find this stance unacceptable or incomprehensible, just as they did at the Euro elections.
People need a clear message, which as far as Labour is concerned should be - the best deal we can ever get is the one we've already got, so don't throw it away. After we've negotiated a new deal, we'll give you a second referendum so you can choose once and for all, but our view is 100% REMAIN!

I think what they are doing makes total sense.
They are just doing this for Brexit and so the people have a fair choice.
When it comes to their manifesto, it will be what they specifically want to do and won't be like that, Shirley.

ps. I don't think people want "a leader" any more. People just want someone who cares and who wants to help.
We don't need to be led, or someone in charge of us. We need someone to do what's right for everyone. Not just in this country even, but the whole world.
Politics needs to change.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:54 - Sep 19 with 1608 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:17 - Sep 18 by Wingstandwood

Yep, with yet more smearing tactics and gratuitous accusation of 'far right', add to that a blatant attempt to stop free speech.

Hell have hath no fury like a Brexiteer scorned. Owned by one of our own too (I wonder who it was). I love the way she tries to make out that the BP are moderate centrists and upholders of open democracy. Presumably they don’t do irony.

Edit - is this the dozy idiot who was surprised her place of work gave her IT equipment to allow her to do her job?
[Post edited 19 Sep 2019 10:55]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:56 - Sep 19 with 1583 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:54 - Sep 19 by LeonWasGod

Hell have hath no fury like a Brexiteer scorned. Owned by one of our own too (I wonder who it was). I love the way she tries to make out that the BP are moderate centrists and upholders of open democracy. Presumably they don’t do irony.

Edit - is this the dozy idiot who was surprised her place of work gave her IT equipment to allow her to do her job?
[Post edited 19 Sep 2019 10:55]

When rational, sane, intelligent grown up's with common sense think far right? They think Hitler, The Nazi's, Combat 18, NF marches, Seig Heiling skinheads, Skrewdriver type rock groups, Bulldog youth magazines being handed out football grounds, white pride marches and concerts. Etc, etc, etc.

That aside, maybe if Boris Johnson wants a no deal Brexit maybe thats all he's got to do, is do absolutely nothing. So much for remain M.P's road blocking.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49749465

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:31 - Sep 19 with 1560 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:17 - Sep 18 by Wingstandwood

Good to see Lisa Kudrow has finally found some work after Friends finished.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:33 - Sep 19 with 1514 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:56 - Sep 19 by Wingstandwood

When rational, sane, intelligent grown up's with common sense think far right? They think Hitler, The Nazi's, Combat 18, NF marches, Seig Heiling skinheads, Skrewdriver type rock groups, Bulldog youth magazines being handed out football grounds, white pride marches and concerts. Etc, etc, etc.

That aside, maybe if Boris Johnson wants a no deal Brexit maybe thats all he's got to do, is do absolutely nothing. So much for remain M.P's road blocking.

Quite. But that still doesn't make the BP a centrist movement and the upholders of democratic freedoms. She's making quite a ludicrous argument there. We can't categorise the party as such as they refuse to stand on a manifesto, but the Director of Brexit Party Ltd and a large number of the candidates are clearly from the right of British politics. And the company/party structure is fundamentally undemocratic and opaque.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:26 - Sep 19 with 1493 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:31 - Sep 19 by Highjack

Good to see Lisa Kudrow has finally found some work after Friends finished.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:18 - Sep 19 with 1463 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:56 - Sep 19 by Wingstandwood

You misunderstand the process.

Johnson can’t realistically get a no deal if parliament don’t want one.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:31 - Sep 19 with 1452 viewslondonlisa2001

The last three days have been fascinating in the Supreme Court.

I said last week that I fully expected the Supreme Court to uphold the position of the High Court that the prorogation was not a matter for the law.

I am nowhere near as sure any longer that they are going to do that. I still think it’s probably more likely but it’s marginal.

It’s going to be interesting.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:36 - Sep 19 with 1447 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:18 - Sep 19 by londonlisa2001

It's only theoretical curiosity...What if the (Johnson blatantly and tactically drags his feet) EU loses its patience and the U.K gets thrown out of the EU with a no deal anyhow?... A case of the EU being the no deal perpetrators.. The EU throwing the U.K out of the EU is out of parliaments hands surely? Not Westminster law related?

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:42 - Sep 19 with 1437 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:36 - Sep 19 by Wingstandwood

It's only theoretical curiosity...What if the (Johnson blatantly and tactically drags his feet) EU loses its patience and the U.K gets thrown out of the EU with a no deal anyhow?... A case of the EU being the no deal perpetrators.. The EU throwing the U.K out of the EU is out of parliaments hands surely? Not Westminster law related?

Parliament can revoke whenever they want. We can’t be thrown out.

To save time, if you say ‘but Johnson won’t revoke’ they just vote him out and replace him with a PM who will.

He doesn’t want a no deal anyway. He wants enough Labour MPs to support the deal to nullify the ERG. The quibble at the moment is only whether to separate NI from GB completely or partially. And he want the deal signed before an election. Because if we’ve left, there’s no point in the brexit party and it nullifies the LibDem position. Lots of balls in the air.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:03 - Sep 19 with 1414 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:42 - Sep 19 by londonlisa2001

Parliament can revoke whenever they want. We can’t be thrown out.

To save time, if you say ‘but Johnson won’t revoke’ they just vote him out and replace him with a PM who will.

He doesn’t want a no deal anyway. He wants enough Labour MPs to support the deal to nullify the ERG. The quibble at the moment is only whether to separate NI from GB completely or partially. And he want the deal signed before an election. Because if we’ve left, there’s no point in the brexit party and it nullifies the LibDem position. Lots of balls in the air.

You posted this information a few days ago Lisa. Now you’re saying that Johnson doesn’t want a no deal which kind of contradicts it surely.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:16 - Sep 19 with 1397 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:03 - Sep 19 by Jango

You posted this information a few days ago Lisa. Now you’re saying that Johnson doesn’t want a no deal which kind of contradicts it surely.

Shorting UK stocks doesn’t mean it has to be a no deal.

I posted that they were shorting stocks. I didn’t post the link you’ve posted there although as I said to Uxbridge, that’s where the figures come from.

I disagree that a no deal is necessary for them to make money.

I’ve posted on at least a dozen occasions that I think it’s May’s deal that will happen. For months.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:25 - Sep 19 with 1386 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:17 - Sep 19 by WarwickHunt

It’s taken from the FT, you deluded plum.

Exact same text was in Guardian... don't look at FT online, isn't it behind paywall?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:26 - Sep 19 with 1384 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:11 - Sep 18 by Jango

I have to say I’d rather spend my 30 seconds asking Ben Habib why he and the rest of his Brexit party colleagues today abstained in a vote in the European Parliament calling on Iran to release a British woman.

The Brexit party - siding with Iran over a British citizen, just to ‘get one over’ one the EU. Think about that.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:28 - Sep 19 with 1377 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:18 - Sep 19 by londonlisa2001

Parliament can't realistically get a deal when they don't have a fvcking clue what they want and EU won't be indulged forever....
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:32 - Sep 19 with 1366 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:28 - Sep 19 by bluey_the_blue

Parliament can't realistically get a deal when they don't have a fvcking clue what they want and EU won't be indulged forever....

That doesn’t mean we will get chucked out though does it. As I’ve explained.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:36 - Sep 19 with 1363 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:31 - Sep 19 by londonlisa2001

The last three days have been fascinating in the Supreme Court.

I said last week that I fully expected the Supreme Court to uphold the position of the High Court that the prorogation was not a matter for the law.

I am nowhere near as sure any longer that they are going to do that. I still think it’s probably more likely but it’s marginal.

It’s going to be interesting.

Whatever the High Court decides, politically it’ll be more difficult for Johnson to prorogue Parliament again. That would be putting Queenie in a very difficult position. She’s already fed up with Dave’s disclosures. Perfect timing Dave.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:39 - Sep 19 with 1356 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:32 - Sep 19 by londonlisa2001

That doesn’t mean we will get chucked out though does it. As I’ve explained.

EU withdraw from talks means effectively chucked out as no deal would ensue.

Nice South American deal signed today by EU...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024