Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301282 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:25 - Sep 20 with 1737 viewsBatterseajack

So who do we all think Boris is keeping his alternative arrangement proposals to the backstop from? Leavers or Remainers?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:55 - Sep 20 with 1714 viewspikeypaul

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:40 - Sep 3 by pikeypaul

Jango, put lonely,fat arse and her little gang of ass lickers on ignore,they totally ignore all the proven BS the remoaner “experts” have lied about already, so they are not going to start accepting it’s lies anytime soon.

Anyway nearing 1,000,000 views on my thread so get posting you loser remoaner feckers I want to hit the milestone by September 20th.

Just back from a beautiful couple of weeks in Florida I know you would have missed me

When I left 17 days ago I ordered you remoaner mother feckers to get my thread up to 1,000,000 views and to my great delight you have done it,well done.

Brexit gets better by the day so next target you MFs is to get my thread to1.5 millon views
so get posting you remoaners.

just a reminder on ashdowns view before the result was declared,he then died of shame after back tracking the hypocrite tw@t

[Post edited 20 Sep 2019 10:01]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:00 - Sep 20 with 1708 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:55 - Sep 20 by pikeypaul

Just back from a beautiful couple of weeks in Florida I know you would have missed me

When I left 17 days ago I ordered you remoaner mother feckers to get my thread up to 1,000,000 views and to my great delight you have done it,well done.

Brexit gets better by the day so next target you MFs is to get my thread to1.5 millon views
so get posting you remoaners.

just a reminder on ashdowns view before the result was declared,he then died of shame after back tracking the hypocrite tw@t

[Post edited 20 Sep 2019 10:01]

He also says that politicians have to make sure to do the best they can with the decision people give them. You seem to have forgotten that bit.

"died of shame"
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:03 - Sep 20 with 1702 viewspikeypaul

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:00 - Sep 20 by LeonWasGod

He also says that politicians have to make sure to do the best they can with the decision people give them. You seem to have forgotten that bit.

"died of shame"

and the people told the them to leave and now some are refusing to accept democracy and kicking and screaming like spoilt little kids similar to w@ankers like you. But hey you lot only believe in democracy if it goes your way dont you.

Just listen to that video again ,how he could ever show his face again in public is amazing.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2019 10:11]

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:07 - Sep 20 with 1696 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:03 - Sep 20 by pikeypaul

and the people told the them to leave and now some are refusing to accept democracy and kicking and screaming like spoilt little kids similar to w@ankers like you. But hey you lot only believe in democracy if it goes your way dont you.

Just listen to that video again ,how he could ever show his face again in public is amazing.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2019 10:11]

Ah bless
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:30 - Sep 20 with 1662 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:00 - Sep 20 by LeonWasGod

"died of shame"

You seem to have forgotten the likes of Lammy and chukka calling on parliament to scrap the vote just a day or 2 after the referendum.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:52 - Sep 20 with 1645 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:30 - Sep 20 by Jango

You seem to have forgotten the likes of Lammy and chukka calling on parliament to scrap the vote just a day or 2 after the referendum.

My comment was about Ashdown being misrepresented. I can't be arsed with whatabouterry, sorry. But anyone who was immediately calling for the referendum result to be scrapped without good reason is a bit of a numpty.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:17 - Sep 20 with 1631 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:12 - Sep 20 by Jango

They’ve constantly stated that the withdrawal agreement will not be reopened. Constantly in fact. Remainers believed it.

They said they wouldn’t renegotiate (or reopen if you prefer) the withdrawal agreement. They aren’t. It isn’t being reopened.

They said they would consider the alternative arrangement to the backstop if any were presented. They are.

The alternative arrangements are already part of the current, non renegotiated, non reopened withdrawal agreement. They have been from the start.

They are talking about exactly the same deal as has been on the table for the past year. The one you all hated. As I’ve said before, the issue is you don’t know what’s in it.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:49 - Sep 20 with 1594 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:17 - Sep 20 by londonlisa2001

They said they wouldn’t renegotiate (or reopen if you prefer) the withdrawal agreement. They aren’t. It isn’t being reopened.

They said they would consider the alternative arrangement to the backstop if any were presented. They are.

The alternative arrangements are already part of the current, non renegotiated, non reopened withdrawal agreement. They have been from the start.

They are talking about exactly the same deal as has been on the table for the past year. The one you all hated. As I’ve said before, the issue is you don’t know what’s in it.

We’ll see Lisa.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:01 - Sep 20 with 1590 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:17 - Sep 20 by londonlisa2001

You have to spell it out for Jango. He's not the brightest...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:05 - Sep 20 with 1588 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:49 - Sep 20 by Jango

We’ll see Lisa.

We’ll see what?

We’ll see whether the alternative arrangements they are talking about (vaguely, as they still have no idea how to do it and even the Brexit sec says they need at least a year to come up with any that work) are in the current withdrawal agreement or not?

As I said yesterday, if they pass May’s deal, you will claim it’s a different deal and say it’s a triumph. Which is what Johnson is relying on. Emperor’s New Clothes doesn’t come close.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:08 - Sep 20 with 1581 viewsmonmouth

"The Brexit secretary, Stephen Barclay, is visiting Brussels on Friday. His trip coincides with the end of the 30-day “blistering timetable” to break the Brexit deadlock declared by Johnson when he met Merkel in Berlin."

Merkel needs her ears syringed. Quite clearly Johnson said blustering timetable.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:31 - Sep 20 with 1558 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:05 - Sep 20 by londonlisa2001

We’ll see what?

We’ll see whether the alternative arrangements they are talking about (vaguely, as they still have no idea how to do it and even the Brexit sec says they need at least a year to come up with any that work) are in the current withdrawal agreement or not?

As I said yesterday, if they pass May’s deal, you will claim it’s a different deal and say it’s a triumph. Which is what Johnson is relying on. Emperor’s New Clothes doesn’t come close.

So not only do you know more about what’s gonna happen with brexit than anyone else, you also know what I’m gonna say about it. Hell of a girl.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:36 - Sep 20 with 1560 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:31 - Sep 20 by Jango

So not only do you know more about what’s gonna happen with brexit than anyone else, you also know what I’m gonna say about it. Hell of a girl.

I was asking you what your post meant?

You’re already claiming a breakthrough so I’m hardly predicting the euromillions.

But as usual, you resort to insult rather than admit you’re mistaken about them reopening the WA.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:46 - Sep 20 with 1540 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:36 - Sep 20 by londonlisa2001

I was asking you what your post meant?

You’re already claiming a breakthrough so I’m hardly predicting the euromillions.

But as usual, you resort to insult rather than admit you’re mistaken about them reopening the WA.

You’re talking as if you’ve been sat around the negotiating table Lisa, as you always do. You also have no idea how I’ll react to any agreement but you are talking like you do. I haven’t insulted you.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2019 12:47]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:59 - Sep 20 with 1522 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:46 - Sep 20 by Jango

You’re talking as if you’ve been sat around the negotiating table Lisa, as you always do. You also have no idea how I’ll react to any agreement but you are talking like you do. I haven’t insulted you.

Yes Mystic Lisa does have a penchant for that sort of thing.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:00 - Sep 20 with 1523 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:46 - Sep 20 by Jango

“They’ve constantly stated that the withdrawal agreement will not be reopened. Constantly in fact. Remainers believed it.”

That’s what you said. You are already reacting as though there is a renegotiation of the withdrawal agreement when that’s not what’s happening. So I’m not predicting the future but rather stating the obvious.

I’m not remotely talking as though I’m around the negotiating table. I’m saying, as I have done consistently for months, the WA is the only deal around.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:03 - Sep 20 with 1519 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:59 - Sep 20 by Highjack

Yes Mystic Lisa does have a penchant for that sort of thing.

Highjack, how unlike you to attempt to pile on...

Don’t be a follower all the time.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:11 - Sep 20 with 1512 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:03 - Sep 20 by londonlisa2001

Highjack, how unlike you to attempt to pile on...

Don’t be a follower all the time.

Of Jango of all people...😂
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:27 - Sep 20 with 1492 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:00 - Sep 20 by londonlisa2001

“They’ve constantly stated that the withdrawal agreement will not be reopened. Constantly in fact. Remainers believed it.”

That’s what you said. You are already reacting as though there is a renegotiation of the withdrawal agreement when that’s not what’s happening. So I’m not predicting the future but rather stating the obvious.

I’m not remotely talking as though I’m around the negotiating table. I’m saying, as I have done consistently for months, the WA is the only deal around.

We haven’t presented a different plan as it’s not been decided how far to separate NI.

This is Theresa May’s deal. Which is the only deal that is available, again as many of us have said.

They are talking about exactly the same deal as has been on the table for the past year.

Unless you’ve been sat around the table or have seen the documents you can’t possibly know that any of that is definitely the case, unless it’s you of course. If there was a million different outcomes regarding Brexit, you’d have every base covered so there’s really no need to keep pointing out that you’ve been saying these things.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:59 - Sep 20 with 1474 viewsLeonWasGod

There's a definite change in tone from our side in the last couple of days making the (modified) Withdrawal Agreement seem more likely. But they'll never get that through the various approval hoops now, surely? So are we now looking most likely at another extension to allow us all to ratify the WA? But then we're back to the Government trying to get a 'Traitors Deal' through the ERGers in Parliament...

Groundhog Day part 1398902835
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:54 - Sep 20 with 1419 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:11 - Sep 20 by WarwickHunt

Of Jango of all people...😂

Incredibly ironic coming from Lisa’s biggest follower.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:12 - Sep 20 with 1401 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:00 - Sep 20 by londonlisa2001

Now then, if they haven't reopened the withdrawal agreement, how can they be talking about the backstop which is part of the "draft withdrawal agreement" or at least on fullfact they say it's part of the withdrawal agreement.

https://fullfact.org/europe/irish-backstop/

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:23 - Sep 20 with 1388 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:12 - Sep 20 by Catullus

Now then, if they haven't reopened the withdrawal agreement, how can they be talking about the backstop which is part of the "draft withdrawal agreement" or at least on fullfact they say it's part of the withdrawal agreement.

https://fullfact.org/europe/irish-backstop/

The Backstop would not be needed if N. Ireland remains in the Customs Union. The EU have always stated that. It’s the Tories who didn’t want it because it would be breaking up the Union and they were outraged that the EU could even suggest such a thing ! The EU have been consistent throughout. The Tories have been all over the shop.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:40 - Sep 20 with 1370 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:23 - Sep 20 by longlostjack

The Backstop would not be needed if N. Ireland remains in the Customs Union. The EU have always stated that. It’s the Tories who didn’t want it because it would be breaking up the Union and they were outraged that the EU could even suggest such a thing ! The EU have been consistent throughout. The Tories have been all over the shop.

You've not entirely understood my point besides which, wasn't it the Tories (well Theresa May) who suggested the backstop only for Parliament to say no?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024