Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301571 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:45 - Sep 20 with 1768 viewsCountyJim

Anyway I'm so glad this Brexit palarva hasn't been dragged out to long
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:50 - Sep 20 with 1760 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:45 - Sep 20 by CountyJim

Anyway I'm so glad this Brexit palarva hasn't been dragged out to long

It's niot the beginning of the end or even the end of the beginning, it's the beginning of the beginning.

The show could go on for decades! I really hope it's over soon though, the script has become a bit samey and the acting is terrible. Whoever cast Corbyn and Bojo as leading men got it very wrong too. Bojo might have been good in "The Shining" or "One flew over the Cuckoo's nest" but Corbyn is only really suitable for "Steptoe and Son"

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:43 - Sep 20 with 1737 viewsWarwickHunt

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/sep/20/fresh-brexit-talks-row-uk-eu-pr

Beyond pathetic.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:43 - Sep 20 with 1735 viewschad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:50 - Sep 20 by Catullus

It's niot the beginning of the end or even the end of the beginning, it's the beginning of the beginning.

The show could go on for decades! I really hope it's over soon though, the script has become a bit samey and the acting is terrible. Whoever cast Corbyn and Bojo as leading men got it very wrong too. Bojo might have been good in "The Shining" or "One flew over the Cuckoo's nest" but Corbyn is only really suitable for "Steptoe and Son"

O
M
G

Although it got more interesting then, even “the beginning of the end” was only half way through in “Lost” so if that is any indication god help us*

*other deities are available even the well paid citi job or expatitus
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:08 - Sep 20 with 1713 viewsPegojack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:43 - Sep 20 by WarwickHunt

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/sep/20/fresh-brexit-talks-row-uk-eu-pr

Beyond pathetic.

Boris's idea of serious negotiations -
"OK you foreign types, we've got some exciting new proposals for you, but don't tell anyone on your side what they are".

Roll on the election, let's feck off these Tory w*nkers once and for all.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:17 - Sep 20 with 1703 viewsWingstandwood

*Breaking News*

https://news.sky.com/story/brexit-leaked-document-says-uk-proposal-fails-to-solv

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:29 - Sep 20 with 1683 viewschad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:46 - Sep 20 by Jango

You’re talking as if you’ve been sat around the negotiating table Lisa, as you always do. You also have no idea how I’ll react to any agreement but you are talking like you do. I haven’t insulted you.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2019 12:47]

1. Indeed

2. Ah it is just Lisa’s long term strategy it is easier to argue against things you make up rather than what people actually think or even write down

3. Fear not, in Lisa-logic telling someone to F off then pretending they called her a liar (when that was clearly not so) to cover her embarrassment is not an insult. So your comment must be really offensive, what was it? Did you call her “hard of understanding” or patronisingly tell her it really was that simple, when it actually was certainly not (all favourites of Lisa). Oh yes you called her a hell of a girl tut tut
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:56 - Sep 20 with 1658 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:17 - Sep 20 by Wingstandwood

*Breaking News*

https://news.sky.com/story/brexit-leaked-document-says-uk-proposal-fails-to-solv

😱😂

“It added that the draft failed to:

Avoid a hard border on the island of Ireland
Protect the all-island economy and north-south co-operation
Preserve the integrity of the Single Market and Ireland's place in it”

Apart from that, spot on...
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:06 - Sep 20 with 1646 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:12 - Sep 20 by Catullus

Now then, if they haven't reopened the withdrawal agreement, how can they be talking about the backstop which is part of the "draft withdrawal agreement" or at least on fullfact they say it's part of the withdrawal agreement.

https://fullfact.org/europe/irish-backstop/

Because the current withdrawal agreement actually allows for several scenarios, the backstop is simply one of them.

One scenario is a customs union, one is unspecified (as no one can think of any that work) ‘alternative arrangements’ and one is the backstop. There may be more. I can’t remember.

What the talks at the moment are doing is exploring the ‘alternative arrangements’ to see if they can find any that work. If they do, the backstop is redundant. That’s always been the case. So the withdrawal agreement itself is unchanged from its current form (just the backstop bit is not needed).

The EU have said from the start that if everyone can agree on alternative arrangements, the backstop falls away. Remember that the backstop is our suggestion, not the EU’s suggestion, as we couldn’t think of any alternative arrangements that work. Still can’t. So nothing has been reopened.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:09 - Sep 20 with 1640 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:29 - Sep 20 by chad

1. Indeed

2. Ah it is just Lisa’s long term strategy it is easier to argue against things you make up rather than what people actually think or even write down

3. Fear not, in Lisa-logic telling someone to F off then pretending they called her a liar (when that was clearly not so) to cover her embarrassment is not an insult. So your comment must be really offensive, what was it? Did you call her “hard of understanding” or patronisingly tell her it really was that simple, when it actually was certainly not (all favourites of Lisa). Oh yes you called her a hell of a girl tut tut

Obsessed.

Lol.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:21 - Sep 20 with 1625 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:06 - Sep 20 by londonlisa2001

Because the current withdrawal agreement actually allows for several scenarios, the backstop is simply one of them.

One scenario is a customs union, one is unspecified (as no one can think of any that work) ‘alternative arrangements’ and one is the backstop. There may be more. I can’t remember.

What the talks at the moment are doing is exploring the ‘alternative arrangements’ to see if they can find any that work. If they do, the backstop is redundant. That’s always been the case. So the withdrawal agreement itself is unchanged from its current form (just the backstop bit is not needed).

The EU have said from the start that if everyone can agree on alternative arrangements, the backstop falls away. Remember that the backstop is our suggestion, not the EU’s suggestion, as we couldn’t think of any alternative arrangements that work. Still can’t. So nothing has been reopened.

You have the patience of a Saint fair play!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:23 - Sep 20 with 1621 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:17 - Sep 20 by Wingstandwood

*Breaking News*

Shocker.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:27 - Sep 20 with 1616 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:21 - Sep 20 by longlostjack

You have the patience of a Saint fair play!

Lol.

People disagreeing based on different views of the facts - great. People disagreeing based on made up ‘facts’ is the bit I can’t cope with. The politicians do it all the time and it does everyone a great disservice. They rely on people not knowing stuff and believing them. It’s the way the country has operated for hundreds of years. It’s wrong.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:29 - Sep 20 with 1612 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:23 - Sep 20 by exiledclaseboy

Shocker.

And we were so close...

The bit that's funny is even the really crappy attempt at alternative arrangements won’t be ready for a year or more.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:29 - Sep 20 with 1611 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:27 - Sep 20 by londonlisa2001

Lol.

People disagreeing based on different views of the facts - great. People disagreeing based on made up ‘facts’ is the bit I can’t cope with. The politicians do it all the time and it does everyone a great disservice. They rely on people not knowing stuff and believing them. It’s the way the country has operated for hundreds of years. It’s wrong.

Hallelujah!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:31 - Sep 20 with 1607 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:29 - Sep 20 by londonlisa2001

And we were so close...

The bit that's funny is even the really crappy attempt at alternative arrangements won’t be ready for a year or more.

As accidentally spilled by either Raab or Barclay yesterday. Can’t remember which it was, they’re interchangeable.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:35 - Sep 20 with 1602 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:31 - Sep 20 by exiledclaseboy

As accidentally spilled by either Raab or Barclay yesterday. Can’t remember which it was, they’re interchangeable.

Barclay said we need another year.

Although that’s only to get to a point where we can operate arrangements that don’t work anyway. Largely because Johnson didn’t realise the Irish do a lot more than grow potatoes these days. Hence him saying to Barclay etc that he didn’t realise the SPS arrangements didn’t solve the problem (obviously that was a lie according to Bluey and Jango).
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:37 - Sep 20 with 1598 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:35 - Sep 20 by londonlisa2001

Barclay said we need another year.

Although that’s only to get to a point where we can operate arrangements that don’t work anyway. Largely because Johnson didn’t realise the Irish do a lot more than grow potatoes these days. Hence him saying to Barclay etc that he didn’t realise the SPS arrangements didn’t solve the problem (obviously that was a lie according to Bluey and Jango).

The EU lying in conjunction with the FT and the Guardian. Obvs. I love a good non paper mind. I remember years ago when I was first asked to write one. I looked at my boss as if he was mental until he explained what he was on about.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:02 - Sep 20 with 1560 viewswaynekerr55

Tim Farron just won Twitter

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:42 - Sep 20 with 1534 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:50 - Sep 20 by Catullus

Spot on. The only way it could be over soon is to call the whole thing off. However we leave, deal or no deal, transition period or not, we’re looking at a decade to get sorted, maybe a whole generation. Buckle up and enjoy the ride.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 01:08 - Sep 21 with 1474 viewsDJack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:29 - Sep 20 by chad

1. Indeed

I've not yet decided which word best descibes you when it comes to your "dicussions" with Lisa...

Desperate or needy!?

You are not in agood place either way.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:22 - Sep 21 with 1423 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 01:08 - Sep 21 by DJack

I've not yet decided which word best descibes you when it comes to your "dicussions" with Lisa...

Desperate or needy!?

You are not in agood place either way.

I think two words are needed - fûcking weird.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:48 - Sep 21 with 1409 viewswaynekerr55

So Lansmann's 'kinder and gentle' crew tried (and failed) to oust Watson...

Let me guess, more Zionist/MSM smears on the great one?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:56 - Sep 21 with 1401 viewsGowerjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:48 - Sep 21 by waynekerr55

So Lansmann's 'kinder and gentle' crew tried (and failed) to oust Watson...

Let me guess, more Zionist/MSM smears on the great one?

Thing is see the Labour Party are so far ahead in the polls and their kindly leader is so popular amongst the electorate that they can afford to stand in a circle and shoot inwards..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:12 - Sep 21 with 1391 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:56 - Sep 21 by Gowerjack

Thing is see the Labour Party are so far ahead in the polls and their kindly leader is so popular amongst the electorate that they can afford to stand in a circle and shoot inwards..

We’re going to negotiate a better WA (😂) and then vote against it. 😂😂😂
Although Jezza will vote for it. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024