Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301261 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:14 - Sep 23 with 1757 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:08 - Sep 23 by Pegojack

Not that I've got much time for Corbyn, but he's absolutely right what he said after the Andrew Marr show. The Tory establishment are closing ranks to protect him, not least the media. Marr had Raab on after Corbyn with a live interview - not one mention of this developing scandal. As you say, in times past, a resigning matter - giving public funds to one of your sh*g bunnies (allegedly, my arse).

There's barely a mention on the BBC website even now. Even Sky News have gone to town on it today.

I've decided I don't want a general election. The choices are all too depressing. The loose coalition of grown up MPs that seem to have taken charge of the Commons are a better alternative until something else emerges.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:37 - Sep 23 with 1738 viewsUxbridge

Seems like the Corbyn position may have a rougher ride through conference than anticipated. Momentum crying stitchup (oh the irony) and Unison backing Remain.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:56 - Sep 23 with 1716 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:37 - Sep 23 by Uxbridge

Seems like the Corbyn position may have a rougher ride through conference than anticipated. Momentum crying stitchup (oh the irony) and Unison backing Remain.

Self awareness not one of Jon Lansmann's strong points, Uxy 😂

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:02 - Sep 23 with 1711 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:59 - Sep 23 by Uxbridge

At any other time in history, this would be a resignation matter. The threshold is simply ignored now. That probably depresses me more than every other bit of nonsense going on.

He has had at least 4 resigning events if you judge it by historical standards but the resignation bus for politicians for wrongdoing or incompetence left a long time ago. If we play that game, he should have been booted from the foreign office and never got near a vote as leader of his party for his role in getting a British subject banged up in Iran.

He is a lump of shit, but there have been so many of them, he is more the product of natural evolution. We genuinely have the scum we deserve.

But if your point is that anyone with a shred of integrity should resign, and any normal sense of decency in Westminster or the wider electorate would demand it, then I absolutely agree.

Laughably we try and teach ethics to young people. The accounting firms and business behaviour always made that full of hypocrisy. Now I’m not sure where we go with it. Lie and get ahead is the new default ethical stance.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:10 - Sep 23 with 1703 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:14 - Sep 23 by Uxbridge

There's barely a mention on the BBC website even now. Even Sky News have gone to town on it today.

I've decided I don't want a general election. The choices are all too depressing. The loose coalition of grown up MPs that seem to have taken charge of the Commons are a better alternative until something else emerges.

I was thinking that this morning. I wouldn’t vote for a rabid extreme right wing bunch, even though I must be (or was) a ‘banker’ Tory. I wouldn’t vote for something driven by the momentum arseholes and led by a total chimp, even though I believe strongly in social justice so should be a prime target for a bennite labour. And I don’t trust Swinson, who I hoped would show more backbone than simply welcoming opportunist MPs who are anything but liberal.

Edit. I never was a banker Tory by the way, just in their eyes I should be.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2019 11:12]

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:36 - Sep 23 with 1683 viewsHumpty

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:02 - Sep 23 by monmouth

He has had at least 4 resigning events if you judge it by historical standards but the resignation bus for politicians for wrongdoing or incompetence left a long time ago. If we play that game, he should have been booted from the foreign office and never got near a vote as leader of his party for his role in getting a British subject banged up in Iran.

He is a lump of shit, but there have been so many of them, he is more the product of natural evolution. We genuinely have the scum we deserve.

But if your point is that anyone with a shred of integrity should resign, and any normal sense of decency in Westminster or the wider electorate would demand it, then I absolutely agree.

Laughably we try and teach ethics to young people. The accounting firms and business behaviour always made that full of hypocrisy. Now I’m not sure where we go with it. Lie and get ahead is the new default ethical stance.

Johnson had the opportunity to deny the claims this morning.

He refused to do so six times.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-jennifer-arcuri-mod
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:44 - Sep 23 with 1676 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:36 - Sep 23 by Humpty

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-jennifer-arcuri-mod

I hope this does nail the oily little shit. That would be great and quite elegant if his cock and sense of entitlement did for him.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:46 - Sep 23 with 1673 viewsHumpty

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:44 - Sep 23 by monmouth

I hope this does nail the oily little shit. That would be great and quite elegant if his cock and sense of entitlement did for him.

I hope so too but as you say, nothing sticks these days. Things that would have finished political careers in the past are just ignored.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:52 - Sep 23 with 1664 viewslondonlisa2001

How anyone can have seen that programme on the Tories last night and still want this is beyond me.

Crispin Odey must be one of the most horrific, amoral little toads to ever slime across this Earth.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:12 - Sep 23 with 1647 viewsHumpty

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:52 - Sep 23 by londonlisa2001

How anyone can have seen that programme on the Tories last night and still want this is beyond me.

Crispin Odey must be one of the most horrific, amoral little toads to ever slime across this Earth.

What programme was that Lisa?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:18 - Sep 23 with 1635 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:12 - Sep 23 by Humpty

What programme was that Lisa?

It was a Channel 4 documentary - “Tories at War”. On last night at 10pm.

If you didn’t see it, I’d recommend watching it on catch up - the access the crew were allowed was astonishing and it shows Brexit in exactly the light it should be shown in.

Btw - Alan Duncan, like him or loathe him, and I don’t particularly like him, is hilarious on the subject of some of his colleagues - Priti Patel in particular.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:21 - Sep 23 with 1628 viewsHumpty

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:18 - Sep 23 by londonlisa2001

If you didn’t see it, I’d recommend watching it on catch up - the access the crew were allowed was astonishing and it shows Brexit in exactly the light it should be shown in.

Btw - Alan Duncan, like him or loathe him, and I don’t particularly like him, is hilarious on the subject of some of his colleagues - Priti Patel in particular.

Cheers, will do.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:30 - Sep 23 with 1614 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:18 - Sep 23 by londonlisa2001

It was like watching The Thick of It at times.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:16 - Sep 23 with 1578 viewsPegojack

Where are all the Tory boys on here today?

Come on boys, lets see you riding to the defence of your great leader, the Incredible Sulk. Or should that be the Injudicious Shag?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:06 - Sep 23 with 1521 viewsHighjack

Does anybody actually believe a happily married man like Boris Johnson would be interested in a voluptuous blonde model half his age?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:14 - Sep 23 with 1517 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:06 - Sep 23 by Highjack

Does anybody actually believe a happily married man like Boris Johnson would be interested in a voluptuous blonde model half his age?

Julie Hartley-Brewer is pretty nice also, she loves a 'NO Deal Brexit' outcome apparently?

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:08 - Sep 23 with 1473 viewsHumpty

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:14 - Sep 23 by Wingstandwood

Julie Hartley-Brewer is pretty nice also, she loves a 'NO Deal Brexit' outcome apparently?

Is this supposed to mean something?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:26 - Sep 23 with 1456 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:08 - Sep 23 by Humpty

Yeah, haven't you heard Hump? A nice clean break, We don't need to do any trade with the EU numpties ever again. You know what starts at Calais. F*ck em. We survived on Spam in the war, we can do it again.

Trumpo will save us anyway by doing the second easiest trade deal in history.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:55 - Sep 23 with 1432 viewsHumpty

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:26 - Sep 23 by monmouth

Yeah, haven't you heard Hump? A nice clean break, We don't need to do any trade with the EU numpties ever again. You know what starts at Calais. F*ck em. We survived on Spam in the war, we can do it again.

Trumpo will save us anyway by doing the second easiest trade deal in history.

Indeed. Don't call them thick though.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:05 - Sep 23 with 1418 viewsmonmouth

Tweet from Labour member now that Corbo's position is looking to be backed as they wouldn't want to show lack of confidence in the dear leader.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:10 - Sep 23 with 1410 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:05 - Sep 23 by monmouth

Tweet from Labour member now that Corbo's position is looking to be backed as they wouldn't want to show lack of confidence in the dear leader.

All a MSM, Zionist smear, Monny.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:54 - Sep 23 with 1347 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:08 - Sep 23 by Humpty

There’s always a first time for everything.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:55 - Sep 23 with 1345 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:36 - Sep 23 by Humpty

In previous days this would have been resignation stuff, but I suspect the media is ignoring this story in its determination to provide an environment where a no deal Brexit will be delivered. I went to read more about this story, but there’s nowt in the Telegraph, Express, Mail or Times. Whatever your views, surely we should have decent standards that we uphold.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:57 - Sep 23 with 1343 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:55 - Sep 23 by majorraglan

In previous days this would have been resignation stuff, but I suspect the media is ignoring this story in its determination to provide an environment where a no deal Brexit will be delivered. I went to read more about this story, but there’s nowt in the Telegraph, Express, Mail or Times. Whatever your views, surely we should have decent standards that we uphold.

In previous days leading a government that clearly doesn’t command a majority in Parliament would also be a resignation issue. But we live in unprecedented times.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:03 - Sep 23 with 1335 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:55 - Sep 23 by majorraglan

Whatever happened to the Randy Andy story too ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024