Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301313 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 07:14 - Jun 21 with 4329 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 23:02 - Jun 20 by Kerouac

10%

No matter how much it is it would be a win for US car manufacturers looking to expand exports to the EU.

Sorry- you are correct. It is 10%. Clever move by Merkel to suggest abolishing the tariffs altogether though. Makes Trump look a strongman ,which he desperately craves for, but will have next to no impact at all, at least in Germany.

https://global.handelsblatt.com/companies/american-cars-dont-sell-germany-hint-n
[Post edited 21 Jun 2018 8:42]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 08:36 - Jun 21 with 4287 viewspeenemunde

You are old your opinion counts for nothing. Move along.
The Countdown begins. on 08:51 - Jun 21 with 4284 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 08:36 - Jun 21 by peenemunde

You are old your opinion counts for nothing. Move along.

I would but I can’t remember where I left my zimmer frame.

The Countdown begins. on 09:18 - Jun 21 with 4266 viewsShaky

10%

No matter how much it is it would be a win for US car manufacturers looking to expand exports to the EU.

There are no tariffs on Vauxhall or Ford cars built in Europe.

These are the sorts of cars Europeans want to buy in volume.

Reducing the cost of an imported Lincoln Towncar by 10% does not magically make it attractive to a European and would barely shift the needle on US car sales in Europe.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Countdown begins. on 09:20 - Jun 21 with 4265 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 08:51 - Jun 21 by longlostjack

I would but I can’t remember where I left my zimmer frame.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 09:26 - Jun 21 with 4259 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 21:53 - Jun 20 by longlostjack

The tariff is 3% . Watch out Daimler Audi Porsche BMW - there’s going to be a stampede for Chevrolets and err ..........

Seems a lot of focus on the Car tariffs between the EU and US, particularly in how the US appears to have a raw deal.

US duty on raw tobacco is 350% and over 130% for peanuts. Imported Trucks from the EU is 25%, train carriages are 14% into the US, and only 1.7% to the EU.

Whats strikes me as being a bit weird, Trump put the kibosh on the TTIP, yet also claims to want to drop all tariffs. Wasn't that the whole point of TTIP.
The Countdown begins. on 09:28 - Jun 21 with 4256 viewsShaky

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 09:56 - Jun 21 with 4236 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 21:48 - Jun 20 by Kerouac

I see the Wall Street Journal are reporting that Merkel intends to break ranks with the EU Commission and offer concessions to Trump, namely, the scrapping of car tariffs between the US and Germany.

As much as I despise the orange c*nt he could teach our weak "leaders" a thing or 2 about negotiating.
E.g. Rolling over to have your tummy tickled only to discover that you are in fact being pissed on (so Teutonic) is a situation that can only be brought to an end by getting up off the f*cking floor and panelling said Teutonic tw*t...not continuing to roll in piss (so "Remainer")

That can't be right - we're repeatedly told by the Europhobes that it's not possible for a country to make decisions about it's own industries whilst in the EU

There will be a point when people start to realise that many of our own problems are of our own making and can't be pinned on others. Weak "leaders" indeed.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 11:25 - Jun 21 with 4188 viewsShaky

Actual - and quite extraordinary - German sentiment on Trump:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Trump's Attacks on Germany -- The Enemy in the White House
Trump's latest lies are an open attack on the German government and the European Union. This U.S. president was never a partner. He is an aggressive opponent and should be treated as such.
by Stefan Kuzmany

Der Spiegel

Vladimir Putin operates in the shadows. The Russian president controls a clever disinformation campaign with the aim of upsetting the populations of Western countries, discrediting their institutions, dividing society, influencing elections and ultimately causing the collapse of liberal democracy. Nevertheless, there are still many people who continue to believe that Putin is innocent and that the claims are merely the malicious fabrications of Western intelligence agencies. Is it all just a conspiracy theory?

Regarding Donald Trump's intentions, by contrast, there can no longer be any doubt. Since taking office, he has carried out a scorched-earth policy against multi-lateral treaties of all kinds. He is a man with no interest in foreign policy, seeing it merely as an instrument to pursue his "America First" ideology. He views cooperation as a weakness, the latest proof being the US withdrawal from the United Nations Human Rights Council.

Trump acts quite openly. And now, the American president has turned his attentions toward launching a disinformation campaign against Germany. He is doing so as a way of justifying his morally repugnant refugee policies to the American people.
The heartbreaking scenes at the southern U.S. border, where crying children are brutally separated from their parents for having committed the error of seeking a better life for themselves and their families in the U.S. is heaping pressure on even the most diehard Trump supporters. This zero-tolerance policy turned into a PR disaster, one that Trump now wants to contain by grasping at whatever straws he can - including attacks on Germany.

In an unprecedented step into German domestic affairs, the U.S. president seized on the current disagreements within Chancellor Angela Merkel's governing coalition about refugee policy. The German people were "turning against their leadership," he tweeted gleefully, and followed that up with a blatant lie, saying "crime in Germany is way up." Europe, he intimated, had made the big mistake of letting in millions of people who had "violently" changed the culture.

Apart from the fact that this is all lies, the author is a man who bears more responsibility than any other for the ongoing, brutal attempts to rip down all that has beenlaboriously built up since World War II.

In a second tweet, Trump then repeated his lie about rising crime rates in Germany and said that "officials do not want to report these crimes." It reads like a speech that could be held at a right-wing extremist rally in Dresden.

The world has become worn down by Trump's bluster and used to his constant stream of lunacy. But this numbness shouldn't lead to the normalization and acceptance of his aggressive outrageousness. The claim - leveled without a shred of proof - that the German government and its officials would deliberately keep the true extent of criminality from the citizens of Germany should not go without consequences. His open support for German right-wing populists is nothing less than a blatant attack by a foreign power on this country's government. It is a direct attempt by the White House to destabilize the Federal Republic of Germany.

Angela Merkel has been far too restrained in her reaction to this threat. The chancellor simply responded that the crime figures recently presented by Interior Minister Horst Seehofer speak for themselves. Those statistics show that crime has in fact gone down slightly. And if there is one person in German politics who could never be accused of whitewashing crime statistics, it is Seefhofer, who is currently looking for any excuse possible to take an even harder line on migration.

No, this U.S. president was never a partner. He is a hostile opponent. We should finally start to treat him as such and act accordingly. Summoning the U.S. ambassador for a formal protest would be a good first step. Furthermore, relations to this U.S. government should be reduced to a bare minimum. It is also no longer necessary to pretend to be on friendly terms. Germany and the European Union should abandon polite self-restraint when dealing publicly with Trump and his government. We can't completely cut off the channels of communication, but they should be used sparingly.

We have long known that we could no longer rely on the United States under Donald Trump. Now, though, it has become clear that we have to protect ourselves from him.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/donald-trump-s-attacks-on-germany-the-

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 11:32 - Jun 21 with 4182 viewsmajorraglan

10%

I just can’t see that this would make a lot of difference to US car makers. American made cars tend to be bigger and have larger engines which are far more costly to run.
Our roads and the cost of petrol would deter most people from purchasing US cars. Germany exports about $20bn to the US and UK, while it imports about $6bn, we import hardly cars from the US while we sport about $9bn.
As Shakey says, can’t see many Lincoln’s being sold.
The Countdown begins. on 14:09 - Jun 21 with 4125 viewscwm02

The Countdown begins. on 20:44 - Jun 20 by longlostjack

The majority voted against the Nazis in 1933 but they did have the biggest share of the vote.

They were well short of a majority but they still the most Popular Vote & what the hell is this got to do with the EU referendum? (not directing this at you)
The Countdown begins. on 14:14 - Jun 21 with 4117 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 14:09 - Jun 21 by cwm02

They were well short of a majority but they still the most Popular Vote & what the hell is this got to do with the EU referendum? (not directing this at you)

It’s just Godwin’s law.

Hitler and the Nazis have to pop up every few pages.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 14:19 - Jun 21 with 4111 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 11:32 - Jun 21 by majorraglan

I just can’t see that this would make a lot of difference to US car makers. American made cars tend to be bigger and have larger engines which are far more costly to run.
Our roads and the cost of petrol would deter most people from purchasing US cars. Germany exports about $20bn to the US and UK, while it imports about $6bn, we import hardly cars from the US while we sport about $9bn.

I had a Dodge Charger once that was fantastic fun on the motorway but I kept clogging up all other roads, it was impossible to park it anywhere, it wouldn’t fit on my drive or any conventional parking spaces.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 14:23 - Jun 21 with 4110 viewscwm02

The Countdown begins. on 14:14 - Jun 21 by Highjack

It’s just Godwin’s law.

Hitler and the Nazis have to pop up every few pages.

Yep, got to sneak a Nazi reference in somewhere.
The Countdown begins. on 14:46 - Jun 21 with 4089 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 14:23 - Jun 21 by cwm02

Yep, got to sneak a Nazi reference in somewhere.

You’ve been calling people “fascists” for the last three pages ya madman.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 14:54 - Jun 21 with 4082 viewscwm02

The Countdown begins. on 14:46 - Jun 21 by exiledclaseboy

You’ve been calling people “fascists” for the last three pages ya madman.

Yeah because it is, Noel Gallagher a Remainer says too.
The Countdown begins. on 15:14 - Jun 21 with 4065 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 14:54 - Jun 21 by cwm02

Yeah because it is, Noel Gallagher a Remainer says too.

Oh well if Noel says it then who am I to argue.

The Countdown begins. on 17:14 - Jun 21 with 4010 viewssherpajacob

I think this is over analysing.

American cars generally are just shit, German cars are good.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 17:30 - Jun 21 with 4002 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 17:14 - Jun 21 by sherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 17:43 - Jun 21 with 3992 viewsLeonWasGod

They'd just downsize engines, as they do already. We've a few Chryslers around. There's the new smaller jeep, which is a partnership with Fiat. And let's not forget Ford. But yes, they'd certainly have to make the more popular bigger engined models a lot leaner. It would be a fairly costly venture and I've no idea if they'd see it as viable. Interstingly Japanese marques are getting really popular over there for those who don't want big-engined vehicles. Loads and loads of suburu PEV outlanders on the US roads. If the can't compete with those domestically it's unlikely they would here.

On that note, we hired a Chevvy Impala for our west coast tour last summer. I thought it was a beautiful car to drive. They're common there, but having 300+ HP from a 3.5 litre V6 petrol transformed driving from something you do to get from a to b into an enjoyable experience in its own right. Shame we're geared up all to low emissions, but there we are.
The Countdown begins. on 17:56 - Jun 21 with 3978 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 17:14 - Jun 21 by sherpajacob

Yeah, they're crap...

OR

VERSUS

The Countdown begins. on 18:28 - Jun 21 with 3966 viewspeenemunde

Are they really ? On my recent trip to New York the majority of cars were no bigger than cars in this country.
The Countdown begins. on 18:43 - Jun 21 with 3958 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 18:28 - Jun 21 by peenemunde

Are they really ? On my recent trip to New York the majority of cars were no bigger than cars in this country.

Nissan, Toyota or Honda ?

The Countdown begins. on 19:37 - Jun 21 with 3931 viewscwm02

The Countdown begins. on 15:14 - Jun 21 by exiledclaseboy

Oh well if Noel says it then who am I to argue.

Well he's right & he's a remainer himself too
The Countdown begins. on 20:04 - Jun 21 with 3919 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 19:37 - Jun 21 by cwm02

Well he's right & he's a remainer himself too

He could be Lord Remain of Remainville for all his opinion matters. It’s only an opinion after all, like mine and yours.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024