Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301133 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:16 - Sep 26 with 1831 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:04 - Sep 26 by bluey_the_blue

Triggered MP Paula Sherriff, mate of Jo Cox don't you know is now formally complaining about a Tory MP for this retweet with comment.

Now I don't know about you, but I see two snarling Labour faces there. I don't think they were politely saying "I fundamentally disagree old chap".

Hypocrites.

Bloody gammons.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:26 - Sep 26 with 1820 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:16 - Sep 26 by Highjack

Bloody gammons.

One on the left looks like a poundland Mandy Dingle, the one on the right looks like VInce Cable with his dick caught in his zip.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:43 - Sep 26 with 1809 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:17 - Sep 26 by A_Fans_Dad

You still seem to think that the Tories had any intention of carrying out Brexit, how naive of you.
Teresa May was put in place to do exactly the opposite as her delays, stupid election manifesto and so called "deal" showed.
So you are absolutely correct, it is the tories who deliberately failed to carry out the will of the people.
But Borris may actually be trying to, although I am not even certain about that.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:01 - Sep 26 with 1787 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:43 - Sep 26 by WarwickHunt

He's going to have a shock when he finds out Johnson literally voted against Brexit twice ...

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:04 - Sep 26 with 1774 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:01 - Sep 26 by Uxbridge

He's going to have a shock when he finds out Johnson literally voted against Brexit twice ...

You'll have a shock when you read his post again... given he rails against May and the pathetic deal neither Leave nor Remoaner could get behind.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:22 - Sep 26 with 1753 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:04 - Sep 26 by bluey_the_blue

You'll have a shock when you read his post again... given he rails against May and the pathetic deal neither Leave nor Remoaner could get behind.

Maybe I should have added he'll have a shock when he realises Johnson voted in favour of the deal too.

Still, why shouldn't he get to change his mind. God that he was given the opportunity to, once he had more of the information to hand.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:25 - Sep 26 with 1748 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:01 - Sep 26 by Uxbridge

Yet another thicker than mince Brexiter.

Must be coincidence...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:25 - Sep 26 with 1745 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:22 - Sep 26 by Uxbridge

Maybe I should have added he'll have a shock when he realises Johnson voted in favour of the deal too.

Still, why shouldn't he get to change his mind. God that he was given the opportunity to, once he had more of the information to hand.

Which time did he vote on it? Is context not important?

I disagree with May's deal, it will always be a bad deal. I can understand why some would vote - finally - for it in bid to get past the impasse and just get Brexit done. Doesn't mean I agree with that.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:53 - Sep 26 with 1721 viewsladyjack

The impressive Liz Saville Roberts getting stuck in.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:57 - Sep 26 with 1699 viewssherpajacob

The truth starting to come out.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:59 - Sep 26 with 1705 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:04 - Sep 26 by bluey_the_blue

Who's fault is that? The Tories for putting her in charge. They have had the ability to carry out the "will of the people" throughout but have failed at every turn.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:14 - Sep 26 with 1690 viewsladyjack

Liz not letting this drop.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:17 - Sep 26 with 1683 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:59 - Sep 26 by Joe_bradshaw

Who's fault is that? The Tories for putting her in charge. They have had the ability to carry out the "will of the people" throughout but have failed at every turn.

Point of order.

Tories didn't put her in charge.

Leadsom withdrew, hence members were not consulted.

I don't believe May wanted to negotiate particularly hard, wouldn't be too bothered if thing fell apart and we remained.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:21 - Sep 26 with 1679 viewsladyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:26 - Sep 26 with 1671 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:25 - Sep 26 by bluey_the_blue

Which time did he vote on it? Is context not important?

I disagree with May's deal, it will always be a bad deal. I can understand why some would vote - finally - for it in bid to get past the impasse and just get Brexit done. Doesn't mean I agree with that.

Just because I used the word context in a post, doesn't mean you should try and shoehorn it in every post. Not least because you clearly don't understand what it means.

Fact of the matter is that Johnson voted against the deal that would have taken us out. How he could do that given the referendum result is quite beyond me. Unless, of course, we're agreeing the principle that there is more than one interpretation of the 2016 referendum result.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:41 - Sep 26 with 1650 viewsJack_Meoff

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:57 - Sep 26 by sherpajacob

The truth starting to come out.

Wow. The veil is truly dropping away.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:59 - Sep 26 with 1616 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:17 - Sep 26 by bluey_the_blue

Point of order.

I don't believe May wanted to negotiate particularly hard, wouldn't be too bothered if thing fell apart and we remained.

when the members were consulted they overwhelmingly voted for a proven liar, who has continued to lie on a constant basis since taking office, and they seem happy with his lying.

Johnson is merely a symptom of the tory party.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:34 - Sep 26 with 1592 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:17 - Sep 26 by bluey_the_blue

Point of order.

Leadsom is a Tory is she not?

A Tory's actions put May in charge.

It's the Tory's fault.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:06 - Sep 26 with 1574 viewslonglostjack

No Parliamentary recess for the Tory Party conference. The gammons and blue rinse brigade will be devastated.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:18 - Sep 26 with 1562 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:06 - Sep 26 by longlostjack

No Parliamentary recess for the Tory Party conference. The gammons and blue rinse brigade will be devastated.

Unfortunately the critical question now is does someone else have to get injured or die before Johnson stops acting like the monstrous tw*t he clearly is.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:38 - Sep 26 with 1522 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:18 - Sep 26 by monmouth

Unfortunately the critical question now is does someone else have to get injured or die before Johnson stops acting like the monstrous tw*t he clearly is.

3 years of those who voted Leave being called thick, racist, fascist et al yet any violence is only going to be triggered by the term "surrender bill"...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:40 - Sep 26 with 1515 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:06 - Sep 26 by longlostjack

Conference will go ahead.

BoJo gives speech as planned, sends lowest level person, possibly a toilet cleaner, to stand in as it's not like they face a great orator.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:40 - Sep 26 with 1516 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:38 - Sep 26 by bluey_the_blue

3 years of those who voted Leave being called thick, racist, fascist et al yet any violence is only going to be triggered by the term "surrender bill"...

Oh f*ck off bluey. It's nothing to do with just that and you know it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:42 - Sep 26 with 1511 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:40 - Sep 26 by monmouth

Oh f*ck off bluey. It's nothing to do with just that and you know it.

That's not nice parliamentary type language
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:57 - Sep 26 with 1485 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:42 - Sep 26 by bluey_the_blue

That's not nice parliamentary type language

LMAO

What about, what about, what about.

"What about that poster on Planet Swans"

No rappers to call on, or MPs you don't like to traduce, tonight?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024