Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2309404 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:02 - Sep 26 with 1513 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:57 - Sep 26 by monmouth

LMAO

What about, what about, what about.

"What about that poster on Planet Swans"

No rappers to call on, or MPs you don't like to traduce, tonight?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:16 - Sep 26 with 1487 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:40 - Sep 26 by bluey_the_blue

Conference will go ahead.

BoJo gives speech as planned, sends lowest level person, possibly a toilet cleaner, to stand in as it's not like they face a great orator.

Man of the people is ”Bojo” - getting one over on the elite in Parliament and defying the privileged judiciary. Do you believe in the narrative Bluey? A simple Yes or No will do, without recourse to whataboutery.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:20 - Sep 26 with 1464 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:40 - Sep 26 by monmouth

Oh f*ck off bluey. It's nothing to do with just that and you know it.

The fact is remainers have been spreading hatred towards leave voters ever since the referendum. If you wanna criticise people for spreading hate then maybe start at Lammy, Soubry, imunna and that little t**t femi.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:23 - Sep 26 with 1467 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:16 - Sep 26 by longlostjack

Man of the people is ”Bojo” - getting one over on the elite in Parliament and defying the privileged judiciary. Do you believe in the narrative Bluey? A simple Yes or No will do, without recourse to whataboutery.

Ask a complex question, don't demand a yes/no answer.

It's a narrative that is clearly working if you look at the polls. Is it the right one? Not in my opinion but we are where we are in the political system at this point in time. Impartial speaker, SO24s being abused. Cox gave legal advice, which a Lord who used to be on the supreme court said he'd have given.

Didn't vote for him but as I've always said, its the PM post Brexit that's more important.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:26 - Sep 26 with 1463 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:23 - Sep 26 by bluey_the_blue

Ask a complex question, don't demand a yes/no answer.

It's a narrative that is clearly working if you look at the polls. Is it the right one? Not in my opinion but we are where we are in the political system at this point in time. Impartial speaker, SO24s being abused. Cox gave legal advice, which a Lord who used to be on the supreme court said he'd have given.

Didn't vote for him but as I've always said, its the PM post Brexit that's more important.

I’ll take that as a No then. There’s hope for you yet.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:29 - Sep 26 with 1457 viewsHumpty

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:20 - Sep 26 by Jango

The fact is remainers have been spreading hatred towards leave voters ever since the referendum. If you wanna criticise people for spreading hate then maybe start at Lammy, Soubry, imunna and that little t**t femi.

Femi has always seemed polite and reasonable whenever I've seen or heard him.

What's he said that's upset you?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:29 - Sep 26 with 1457 viewsladyjack

Will they be bussed in tonight into QT I wonder ?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:32 - Sep 26 with 1448 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:57 - Sep 26 by sherpajacob

The truth starting to come out.

I expected this kind of thing to start to appear, the big players who paid for the Leave campaign are likely to have be investing heavily in shorting the pound as did some in the run up to the referendum. ATAD is probably another prime driver in supporting No Deal. They could spend millions in the knowledge they make hundreds of millions.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:33 - Sep 26 with 1442 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:26 - Sep 26 by longlostjack

I’ll take that as a No then. There’s hope for you yet.

You want to see things in black and white, that's your problem not mine.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:44 - Sep 26 with 1440 viewslondonlisa2001

Wow.

I see that Bluey (and some others) has surpassed himself today with a list of irrelevant nonsense in response to the continued inexcusably dreadful behaviour of our Prime Minister.

To recap:

In the past 24 hours Johnson has attempted to drive a dangerous, probably irreversible wedge through the country he is supposed to be leading;

He has called the highest court of this country ‘wrong’ and questioned their authority;

He has sent his outriders to all media sources to question a legal decision that he has no basis for questioning;

He has used deliberately inflammatory language in support of a strategy, cooked up by an unelected adviser, to separate the country into two halves - the ‘people’ as represented by this over indulged posh boy from Eton, and ‘the establishment’ which is basically anyone who disagrees with him;

He has categorically stated (as have his representatives) that he has absolutely no intention of abiding by the law, passed by a democratically elected parliament, stating that he has to get an extension to an arbitrary deadline and can see nothing wrong with this;

He has treated genuine safety concerns of members of Parliament with complete disdain, safe in his enhanced personal protection arrangement, and safe in the knowledge that female MPs are targeted far more frequently than male MPs;

And worst of all, he announces that the best way of remembering Jo Cox is by ‘getting Brexit done’ which would be tantamount to Greta Thunberg being murdered, and some arsehole saying the best way to honour her memory is by rolling out a programme of coal fired power stations.

In response to this, Bluey brings up, amongst other things, a rapper and an example of Jess Phillips saying, in response to a comment by Owen Jones saying she was stabbing Corbyn in the back, that she would stab him in the front if he damaged the party or words to that effect.

Meanwhile Johnson’s own sister describes his behaviour as tasteless and reprehensible, and, by the way, effectively suggests he’s been bought.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:51 - Sep 26 with 1411 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:29 - Sep 26 by Humpty

Femi has always seemed polite and reasonable whenever I've seen or heard him.

What's he said that's upset you?

He’s one of the worst on twitter for using the terms little Englanders, racists, nazis, fascists etc. Remainers do not get to take the holier than thou stance now and accuse others of spreading hate. They’ve been doing it from the very start of brexit.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:59 - Sep 26 with 1400 viewsladyjack

Will security be tight on QT tonight with all that's going on ?, will right wing gammons be bussed in from Ingurlund ?, Adam and Gina both on the panel with Labour, Conservative and Brexit party types.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:00 - Sep 26 with 1393 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:51 - Sep 26 by Jango

He’s one of the worst on twitter for using the terms little Englanders, racists, nazis, fascists etc. Remainers do not get to take the holier than thou stance now and accuse others of spreading hate. They’ve been doing it from the very start of brexit.

Genuine question. Do you believe that the Prime Minister, speaking from the dispatch box in the House of Commons has a different standard of responsibility when it comes to his behaviour and language than an activist on social media?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:07 - Sep 26 with 1371 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:33 - Sep 26 by bluey_the_blue

You want to see things in black and white, that's your problem not mine.

Certain values are worth upholding and are black and white in my opinion. Never mind the “we are where we are” defeatist nonsense.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:07 - Sep 26 with 1368 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:44 - Sep 26 by londonlisa2001

Wow.

I see that Bluey (and some others) has surpassed himself today with a list of irrelevant nonsense in response to the continued inexcusably dreadful behaviour of our Prime Minister.

To recap:

In the past 24 hours Johnson has attempted to drive a dangerous, probably irreversible wedge through the country he is supposed to be leading;

He has called the highest court of this country ‘wrong’ and questioned their authority;

He has sent his outriders to all media sources to question a legal decision that he has no basis for questioning;

He has used deliberately inflammatory language in support of a strategy, cooked up by an unelected adviser, to separate the country into two halves - the ‘people’ as represented by this over indulged posh boy from Eton, and ‘the establishment’ which is basically anyone who disagrees with him;

He has categorically stated (as have his representatives) that he has absolutely no intention of abiding by the law, passed by a democratically elected parliament, stating that he has to get an extension to an arbitrary deadline and can see nothing wrong with this;

He has treated genuine safety concerns of members of Parliament with complete disdain, safe in his enhanced personal protection arrangement, and safe in the knowledge that female MPs are targeted far more frequently than male MPs;

And worst of all, he announces that the best way of remembering Jo Cox is by ‘getting Brexit done’ which would be tantamount to Greta Thunberg being murdered, and some arsehole saying the best way to honour her memory is by rolling out a programme of coal fired power stations.

In response to this, Bluey brings up, amongst other things, a rapper and an example of Jess Phillips saying, in response to a comment by Owen Jones saying she was stabbing Corbyn in the back, that she would stab him in the front if he damaged the party or words to that effect.

Meanwhile Johnson’s own sister describes his behaviour as tasteless and reprehensible, and, by the way, effectively suggests he’s been bought.

I didn't bring Jess Phillips comment up, someone else did. I pointed out I found it as offensive as "humbug", as in, not at all.

Never mind though.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:08 - Sep 26 with 1365 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:07 - Sep 26 by longlostjack

Certain values are worth upholding and are black and white in my opinion. Never mind the “we are where we are” defeatist nonsense.

Well, you live in a fantasy world if you wish...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:12 - Sep 26 with 1356 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:07 - Sep 26 by bluey_the_blue

I didn't bring Jess Phillips comment up, someone else did. I pointed out I found it as offensive as "humbug", as in, not at all.

Never mind though.

You don’t think someone being treated with contempt in the commons is offensive?

Of course you don’t. As long as it’s that way round eh?

The most offensive thing about all of this is many ways is that it’s deliberate. Designed to deflect from Johnson’s actions being unlawful and the impending storm about him giving public money and favour to some ‘model’ he was seemingly shagging.

Straight out of the Trump manual that one.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:17 - Sep 26 with 1345 viewsGowerjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:17 - Sep 26 by A_Fans_Dad

You still seem to think that the Tories had any intention of carrying out Brexit, how naive of you.
Teresa May was put in place to do exactly the opposite as her delays, stupid election manifesto and so called "deal" showed.
So you are absolutely correct, it is the tories who deliberately failed to carry out the will of the people.
But Borris may actually be trying to, although I am not even certain about that.

Wherezu tinhat Mush?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:17 - Sep 26 with 1342 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:32 - Sep 26 by majorraglan

I expected this kind of thing to start to appear, the big players who paid for the Leave campaign are likely to have be investing heavily in shorting the pound as did some in the run up to the referendum. ATAD is probably another prime driver in supporting No Deal. They could spend millions in the knowledge they make hundreds of millions.

I posted the figures involved a week or so ago.

I didn’t expect the PM’s sister to confirm it...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:17 - Sep 26 with 1341 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:08 - Sep 26 by bluey_the_blue

Well, you live in a fantasy world if you wish...

Debate too much for you Bluey? Making it personal? Maybe you’d be better off on Annis’ forum after all.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:21 - Sep 26 with 1322 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:17 - Sep 26 by longlostjack

Debate too much for you Bluey? Making it personal? Maybe you’d be better off on Annis’ forum after all.

Not at all.

Very few things in the world are black and white. Naive to believe otherwise.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:30 - Sep 26 with 1308 viewsladyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:52 - Sep 26 with 1280 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:00 - Sep 26 by londonlisa2001

Genuine question. Do you believe that the Prime Minister, speaking from the dispatch box in the House of Commons has a different standard of responsibility when it comes to his behaviour and language than an activist on social media?

You’ve obviously read my previous message where I mentioned femi alongside a number of current MP’s. No I don’t expect femi to hold the same standards as the prime minister, but I absolutely expect all MP’s to. The issue here is there’s unbelievable hypocrisy coming from a number of MP’s in Parliament. They are all jokes.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:54 - Sep 26 with 1274 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:17 - Sep 26 by londonlisa2001

I posted the figures involved a week or so ago.

I didn’t expect the PM’s sister to confirm it...

So is he pushing for a no deal or not? I can’t keep up with you?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:01 - Sep 26 with 1268 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:54 - Sep 26 by Jango

So is he pushing for a no deal or not? I can’t keep up with you?

You’d have trouble keeping up with Benny from Crossroads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024