Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2309407 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:12 - Sep 27 with 1894 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:59 - Sep 27 by londonlisa2001

Yeah, but apart from that...

By the way - I’ve just read the letter.

It is hilarious.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:13 - Sep 27 with 1885 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:12 - Sep 27 by londonlisa2001

By the way - I’ve just read the letter.

It is hilarious.

Oh gimme a link then please. I did think about googling it.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:19 - Sep 27 with 1868 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:13 - Sep 27 by exiledclaseboy

Oh gimme a link then please. I did think about googling it.

I looked him up on twitter and he’d posted a picture of the letter - I’m not sure how to post that on here.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:26 - Sep 27 with 1843 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:19 - Sep 27 by londonlisa2001

I looked him up on twitter and he’d posted a picture of the letter - I’m not sure how to post that on here.

I found it. It fell down early and just kept going.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:37 - Sep 27 with 1821 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:26 - Sep 27 by exiledclaseboy

I found it. It fell down early and just kept going.

Aye. You know that’s the same bloke that managed Southampton FC into admin don’t you?

Same level of competence being displayed.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:42 - Sep 27 with 1808 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:37 - Sep 27 by londonlisa2001

Aye. You know that’s the same bloke that managed Southampton FC into admin don’t you?

Same level of competence being displayed.

Ha. I knew I’d heard the name. What a world we live in.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:47 - Sep 27 with 1798 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:42 - Sep 27 by exiledclaseboy

Ha. I knew I’d heard the name. What a world we live in.

The comments on twitter are funny. Lots of ‘haha - checkmate - you’ve got them there’ type stuff from utter morons who have no clue what the Supreme Court did or didn’t say.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:34 - Sep 27 with 1746 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:05 - Sep 27 by Gwyn737

20,000 police officers to replace the 21,000 cut by the same party.

Improving schools that have taken an 8% real terms cut under the austerity watch of the same party.

How do people still buy into this stuff!!!

I heard some Tory the other day boast that wages are now at their highest level for 10 years.

The journalist interviewing didn't follow up with the obvious questions and conclusions.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:05 - Sep 28 with 1670 viewsKerouac

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:06 - Sep 27 by A_Fans_Dad

Kerouac, have you seen the Rupert Lowe letter.
He is asking if Johnson using the Royal Perogative to thwart Parliament is illegal, does not the same apply to May using it to extend Article 50 when her Deal was rejected time and again.
The Supreme Court has retrospectively applied it to Johnson's action, so why not May's?
[Post edited 27 Sep 2019 19:08]

I haven't seen that mate, got a copy?
Would be ironic.

Many believe the government will go for an Order of Council (from Privy Councillors) to suspend the Benn Act until after Oct 31st.

My personal favourite outcome though would be us leaving without Boris asking Brussels for an extension, with the government insisting that European law trumps UK law, so Article 50 trumps the Benn Act.
Poetic justice for all of the lying b*stards who spent decades insisting that our sovereignty wasn't compromised that would be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:13 - Sep 28 with 1668 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:05 - Sep 28 by Kerouac

Would be ironic.

Many believe the government will go for an Order of Council (from Privy Councillors) to suspend the Benn Act until after Oct 31st.

My personal favourite outcome though would be us leaving without Boris asking Brussels for an extension, with the government insisting that European law trumps UK law, so Article 50 trumps the Benn Act.
Poetic justice for all of the lying b*stards who spent decades insisting that our sovereignty wasn't compromised that would be.

What’s the point of a Supreme Court when you can get get all the information you need from the internet. Could save a hell of a lot of fecking money too.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:44 - Sep 28 with 1641 viewsDJack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:13 - Sep 28 by longlostjack

What’s the point of a Supreme Court when you can get get all the information you need from the internet. Could save a hell of a lot of fecking money too.

Talking and reading in his own siloh.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 01:01 - Sep 28 with 1625 viewsKerouac

I have tried to muster a f*ck about what either of you two think, but alas, despite having more than the average no. of f*cks in me, on this occasion I have drawn a blank.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 01:04 - Sep 28 with 1625 viewsDJack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 01:01 - Sep 28 by Kerouac

I have tried to muster a f*ck about what either of you two think, but alas, despite having more than the average no. of f*cks in me, on this occasion I have drawn a blank.

Why the fùck would I care one iota what you think?

By the way have you founda tantrum from me over Brexit yet or are you still "looking"?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 01:29 - Sep 28 with 1601 viewsKerouac

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 01:04 - Sep 28 by DJack

Why the fùck would I care one iota what you think?

By the way have you founda tantrum from me over Brexit yet or are you still "looking"?

I don't know, why do you?

Am I looking into your posting history for tantrums?
No, but I do need to go to sleep now so maybe it will be perfect reading material.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:44 - Sep 28 with 1514 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 01:29 - Sep 28 by Kerouac

I don't know, why do you?

Am I looking into your posting history for tantrums?
No, but I do need to go to sleep now so maybe it will be perfect reading material.

Lib. Dem. lmfao

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:36 - Sep 28 with 1466 viewslondonlisa2001

Overnight, two letters have been published on gov.uk showing a request to the EU from the UK government and a response.

The UK letter states that the UK will not be ready for a no deal on 31 October unless the EU allows bilateral agreements with individual countries (eg. France) to mitigate the effect on the British public.

The EU response states they are ready and will not allow the UK to make mini deals and if it is not ready, it needs to agree the withdrawal agreement.

A few points. Firstly, this was the bit where the EU were supposed to admit it hurts them as much as it hurts us, and to ‘give in’. Secondly, it’s a public admission that we are not ready. Thirdly, it emphasises the point made throughout proceedings that, in some areas, we cannot get ready without the EU allowing us to interfere in the single market and they will not allow this.

Interesting that this has gone up overnight (letters were from earlier this week) and with a weekend now preventing their full discussion.

Hammond has also mentioned the short positions taken by Johnson’s backers alluded to by Johnson’s sister this week in an article in the Times.

Unless Johnson is prepared to bring back the May deal, I’m not sure where we go from here, other than a temporary PM being installed. Lots of talk that the Tories and Brexit party are deliberately trying to inflame matters so they can declare a state of emergency to allow them to ignore the Benn Act. What an utterly shameful state of affairs.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 13:37]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:44 - Sep 28 with 1448 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:36 - Sep 28 by londonlisa2001

Overnight, two letters have been published on gov.uk showing a request to the EU from the UK government and a response.

The UK letter states that the UK will not be ready for a no deal on 31 October unless the EU allows bilateral agreements with individual countries (eg. France) to mitigate the effect on the British public.

The EU response states they are ready and will not allow the UK to make mini deals and if it is not ready, it needs to agree the withdrawal agreement.

A few points. Firstly, this was the bit where the EU were supposed to admit it hurts them as much as it hurts us, and to ‘give in’. Secondly, it’s a public admission that we are not ready. Thirdly, it emphasises the point made throughout proceedings that, in some areas, we cannot get ready without the EU allowing us to interfere in the single market and they will not allow this.

Interesting that this has gone up overnight (letters were from earlier this week) and with a weekend now preventing their full discussion.

Hammond has also mentioned the short positions taken by Johnson’s backers alluded to by Johnson’s sister this week in an article in the Times.

Unless Johnson is prepared to bring back the May deal, I’m not sure where we go from here, other than a temporary PM being installed. Lots of talk that the Tories and Brexit party are deliberately trying to inflame matters so they can declare a state of emergency to allow them to ignore the Benn Act. What an utterly shameful state of affairs.

Is that the sound of empty soundbites and fantasies being dashed against the rocks of reality? No doubt it’ll be dismissed and the reality still won’t be acknowledged (we’re far too far down that rabbit hole for brexiteers to admit it won’t be the easiest thing in history).

Where do we go from here indeed.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:47 - Sep 28 with 1446 viewsUxbridge

Increasingly clear that Johnson strategy is to not be the one who extends, whatever it takes.

In a sane world, we'd have a confidence vote, leader of the oppo installed, extend and go from there (hopefully to renegotiate and 2nd ref and then GE). Christ knows though. Swinson has boxed herself into a corner. The former Tories are unlikely to vote for Corbyn. Not sure of the maths if they abstain though.

Either way, next week promises to be another historic week.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:49 - Sep 28 with 1445 viewswaynekerr55

I heard a barrister on the radio yesterday who dismissed the ability of the PM to use the civil contingencies act.

Uncle Jez for an extension and a GE it is then

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:53 - Sep 28 with 1439 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:47 - Sep 28 by Uxbridge

Increasingly clear that Johnson strategy is to not be the one who extends, whatever it takes.

In a sane world, we'd have a confidence vote, leader of the oppo installed, extend and go from there (hopefully to renegotiate and 2nd ref and then GE). Christ knows though. Swinson has boxed herself into a corner. The former Tories are unlikely to vote for Corbyn. Not sure of the maths if they abstain though.

Either way, next week promises to be another historic week.

If the LibDems support and former Tories abstain, he has the numbers assuming support from, for example, Change UK.

I can’t stand Corbyn, but if Swinson facilitates a no deal by refusing to back him temporarily, she will never be forgiven.

The only possible action is as you’ve outlined. Unless they can find another neutral candidate along the Clarke, Benn lines.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:55 - Sep 28 with 1430 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:49 - Sep 28 by waynekerr55

I heard a barrister on the radio yesterday who dismissed the ability of the PM to use the civil contingencies act.

Uncle Jez for an extension and a GE it is then

Yeah, and so have Grieve etc who’ve said they’ll go straight to court, but it’s still all clock ticking down stuff.

Maybe Johnson’s strategy is only around the next general election now, and the only thing he cares about is not being the one to stop this. That’s very reliant on the brexit party being on side though, and I just can’t see that they are at the moment.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:08 - Sep 28 with 1414 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:55 - Sep 28 by londonlisa2001

Yeah, and so have Grieve etc who’ve said they’ll go straight to court, but it’s still all clock ticking down stuff.

Maybe Johnson’s strategy is only around the next general election now, and the only thing he cares about is not being the one to stop this. That’s very reliant on the brexit party being on side though, and I just can’t see that they are at the moment.

Ironically, they could only claim the conditions were possibly in place for this if a no deal Brexit actually happened...😂
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:09 - Sep 28 with 1410 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:05 - Sep 28 by Kerouac

Would be ironic.

Kreouac, the remainers on here had great fun over the letter which I first saw here
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:27 - Sep 28 with 1391 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:09 - Sep 28 by A_Fans_Dad

Kreouac, the remainers on here had great fun over the letter which I first saw here

Fansdad, the house approved a government motion to extend article 50 on 14 March.

The first request for extension was made on 20 March.

THe EU Withdrawal (No. 5) Act, (Cooper Letwin) on 8 April, required the Government to seek MPs’ approval of the second extension request — which it received on 9 April. The bill was amended in the Commons to ensure that the Prime Minister was free to agree any extension with the EU provided it went beyond 22 May.

The Government also needed to amend the exit date in UK law, which it can do under the EU Withdrawal Act 2018. The EU Withdrawal (No. 5) Act means that the UK Government does not need approval votes to make the legal change (or any future legal change) — a measure included to help speed up the extension process.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:30 - Sep 28 with 1382 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:09 - Sep 28 by A_Fans_Dad

That's because it's fùcking hilarious...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024