Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301107 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:40 - Sep 29 with 2096 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:38 - Sep 29 by sg1912

Play the scenario through in your head before you make assertions, let’s say the ERG and TBP were in complete control of the negotiations and the EU were compliant with their every demand... do you really think they would cut all trade with 27 European countries just to prove a point?

What do you think their demands would be?

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:41 - Sep 29 with 2101 viewsblackswan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:24 - Sep 29 by jacks777

If you think a second referendum will solve anything then you must be mental.

Well I must be mental then as I believe remain would win comfortably now the situation has become clearer
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:45 - Sep 29 with 2085 viewssg1912

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:40 - Sep 29 by exiledclaseboy

What do you think their demands would be?

- Free trade with the EU27 without being bound by EU regs when making deals with non EU countries.
- No FOM
- No membership fees.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:50 - Sep 29 with 2059 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:45 - Sep 29 by sg1912

- Free trade with the EU27 without being bound by EU regs when making deals with non EU countries.
- No FOM
- No membership fees.

So the current withdrawal agreement then, once the transition period ends and a trade deal is agreed. Makes yiu wonder why they’ve voted against it three times.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:55 - Sep 29 with 2055 viewssg1912

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:50 - Sep 29 by exiledclaseboy

So the current withdrawal agreement then, once the transition period ends and a trade deal is agreed. Makes yiu wonder why they’ve voted against it three times.

Hardly, I thought the removal of the backstop and the power that gives the EU over when/how we leave would be a given in the hypothetical negotiation.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:57 - Sep 29 with 2050 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:50 - Sep 29 by exiledclaseboy

I suggest that you look up the fact that under the current withdrawal agreement we will still be under the ECJ and are thanks to Treason may now fully committed to the EDF and that includes them having control of our Intelligence Agencies.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:58 - Sep 29 with 2042 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:55 - Sep 29 by sg1912

Hardly, I thought the removal of the backstop and the power that gives the EU over when/how we leave would be a given in the hypothetical negotiation.

And we’re back at the crux of the issue. You can see how circular this whole debate is...

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:59 - Sep 29 with 2041 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:57 - Sep 29 by A_Fans_Dad

I suggest that you look up the fact that under the current withdrawal agreement we will still be under the ECJ and are thanks to Treason may now fully committed to the EDF and that includes them having control of our Intelligence Agencies.

Until the end of the transition period. As I said.

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:08 - Sep 29 with 2030 viewssg1912

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:58 - Sep 29 by exiledclaseboy

And we’re back at the crux of the issue. You can see how circular this whole debate is...

It's more of a non issue, there's already checks on certain goods crossing the Irish border.

It's more a case of unwillingness on the EUs part, and I'm sure it would be a stretch for anyone to blame the ERG or TBP for the EUs negotiating position (or lack of)
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:14 - Sep 29 with 2014 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:08 - Sep 29 by sg1912

It's more of a non issue, there's already checks on certain goods crossing the Irish border.

It's more a case of unwillingness on the EUs part, and I'm sure it would be a stretch for anyone to blame the ERG or TBP for the EUs negotiating position (or lack of)

Well I didn’t blame them because that would be silly.

What goods are currently checked when crossing the border between Ireland and Northern Ireland? The border is invisible and not marked. If it weren’t for the change in the style and language of the road signs you wouldn’t know you’d crossed it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:17 - Sep 29 with 2017 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:41 - Sep 29 by blackswan

Well I must be mental then as I believe remain would win comfortably now the situation has become clearer

Which way did you vote first time around?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:22 - Sep 29 with 2010 viewssg1912

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:14 - Sep 29 by exiledclaseboy

Well I didn’t blame them because that would be silly.

What goods are currently checked when crossing the border between Ireland and Northern Ireland? The border is invisible and not marked. If it weren’t for the change in the style and language of the road signs you wouldn’t know you’d crossed it.

Livestock and commodities produced from animals are subject to pre checks before they cross the border.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:23 - Sep 29 with 1996 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:22 - Sep 29 by sg1912

Livestock and commodities produced from animals are subject to pre checks before they cross the border.

Ah. So no border checks then. As you were.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:25 - Sep 29 with 1995 viewssg1912

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:23 - Sep 29 by exiledclaseboy

Ah. So Brexiteers are not advocating 'no deal' then. As you were.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:27 - Sep 29 with 1982 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:25 - Sep 29 by sg1912

Ah. So Brexiteers are not advocating 'no deal' then. As you were.

No, they are. As I’ve explained.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:50 - Sep 29 with 1965 viewsblackswan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:17 - Sep 29 by Jango

Which way did you vote first time around?

Leave first time in amongst all the bull from both sides no one mentioned the massive issues the Ireland border could cause and even the break up of uk let alone the problems highlighted in yellow hammer
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:26 - Sep 29 with 1923 viewsLuther27

No matter what your views are on Brexit, or anything else, it doesn't matter as the courts will have the final decision on what they think is right.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:30 - Sep 29 with 1909 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:26 - Sep 29 by Luther27

No matter what your views are on Brexit, or anything else, it doesn't matter as the courts will have the final decision on what they think is right.

No they won’t.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:48 - Sep 29 with 1887 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:50 - Sep 29 by blackswan

Leave first time in amongst all the bull from both sides no one mentioned the massive issues the Ireland border could cause and even the break up of uk let alone the problems highlighted in yellow hammer

Porkie pie.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:49 - Sep 29 with 1876 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:30 - Sep 29 by exiledclaseboy

No they won’t.

If I'm still here in five years we'll take a nostalgic look back and discuss.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:51 - Sep 29 with 1862 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:49 - Sep 29 by Luther27

If I'm still here in five years we'll take a nostalgic look back and discuss.

Ok. But I’ve no idea he you think that the courts will decide Brexit.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:16 - Sep 30 with 1707 viewsAce_Jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:51 - Sep 29 by exiledclaseboy

Ok. But I’ve no idea he you think that the courts will decide Brexit.

After the WHAT LAWS DID THEY BREAK debacle last week, these people probably think the courts are capable of anything.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:42 - Sep 30 with 1696 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:23 - Sep 29 by exiledclaseboy

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:13 - Sep 30 with 1679 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:42 - Sep 30 by waynekerr55

Where the fûck are Al-Qaeda when you need them?*

*joking

**sort of...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:40 - Sep 30 with 1655 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:42 - Sep 30 by waynekerr55

Haven’t most party conferences had this since the Brighton bombings?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024