Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301424 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:55 - Sep 30 with 1758 viewsPegojack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:52 - Sep 30 by sg1912

Removing the HRA doesn't mean we will go back to Victorian era standards, it just means we can tailor our laws to be suitable to our needs as a country.

Law 1: make sure Boris and his chums get very, VERY rich
Law 2: feck the rest of you
[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 19:55]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:57 - Sep 30 with 1748 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:55 - Sep 30 by Pegojack

Law 1: make sure Boris and his chums get very, VERY rich
Law 2: feck the rest of you
[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 19:55]

Well, given maternity rights in Britain, for example, are far above the EU minimum level, surely evil Tories would have just reined rights back to EU minimum surely?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:58 - Sep 30 with 1740 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:57 - Sep 30 by bluey_the_blue

Well, given maternity rights in Britain, for example, are far above the EU minimum level, surely evil Tories would have just reined rights back to EU minimum surely?

And as I’ve pointed out to you on at least two occasions previously, maternity rights have nothing to do with the ECHR and/or the HRA.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:07 - Sep 30 with 1737 viewsLeonWasGod

Maternity rights? Have you got some news for us Bluey? You lot have been screwed so hard by Tan at time, it wouldn’t surprise me.

(Realise I’m on hypocritical ground with our ex-owners, but this is our board so feck it )
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:18 - Sep 30 with 1713 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:58 - Sep 30 by exiledclaseboy

And as I’ve pointed out to you on at least two occasions previously, maternity rights have nothing to do with the ECHR and/or the HRA.

Despite your repitition there is nothing stopping the UK from leaving the SCHR after Brexit other than the EU taking punative action like kickingus out of their security arrangements.
https://www.theguardian.com/law/2018/jun/18/brussels-seeks-to-tie-uk-to-european

"Unlike European Court of Justice decisions, ECHR decisions are not binding though many human rights decisions are considered so important that they become part of EU law, which is binding on EU states."

As we will no longer be subject to EU law any judgement will have zero affect on the UK.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:20 - Sep 30 with 1708 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:07 - Sep 30 by LeonWasGod

Maternity rights? Have you got some news for us Bluey? You lot have been screwed so hard by Tan at time, it wouldn’t surprise me.

(Realise I’m on hypocritical ground with our ex-owners, but this is our board so feck it )

Screwed by Tan? Oh, you mean the guy who has been converting debt to equity and despite claims here hasn't taken a penny out of the club?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:20 - Sep 30 with 1705 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:18 - Sep 30 by A_Fans_Dad

Despite your repitition there is nothing stopping the UK from leaving the SCHR after Brexit other than the EU taking punative action like kickingus out of their security arrangements.
https://www.theguardian.com/law/2018/jun/18/brussels-seeks-to-tie-uk-to-european

"Unlike European Court of Justice decisions, ECHR decisions are not binding though many human rights decisions are considered so important that they become part of EU law, which is binding on EU states."

As we will no longer be subject to EU law any judgement will have zero affect on the UK.

I’ve not said that there’s anything stopping the UK leaving the ECHR either before or after we leave the EU. I actually said we don’t need Brexit to do that. We could withdraw from the ECHR now if we wanted to.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:20 - Sep 30 with 1706 viewsbluey_the_blue

EU want to dick around with security, well, fine then they don't get access to any Five Eyes information.

Their loss.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:22 - Sep 30 with 1709 viewsLeonWasGod

Why would we want to, even if we could?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:26 - Sep 30 with 1696 viewsWingstandwood

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/tories-plan-force-no-deal-20333335
What are the Tories hiding that may (or may not?) be so utterly devastating to the remain camp i.e. a no deal Brexit.

And Boris Johnson seems supremely confident, extremely buoyant and defiant. That does rather back up The Daily Mirror's claims. He's yet again mentioning the 'Surrender act' today also. I think the word 'surrender act' is going to be repeated over and over and over again. So much for the fake outrage, that looks to have had absolutely zero effect.

There does not seem to be any surrender vibe coming from the Tories themselves, the video below shows the complete and utter opposite in fact..... The Tories seem to have had a second wind bearing incredible thrust. Something maybe afoot?

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:30 - Sep 30 with 1672 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:26 - Sep 30 by Wingstandwood

What are the Tories hiding that may (or may not?) be so utterly devastating to the remain camp i.e. a no deal Brexit.

And Boris Johnson seems supremely confident, extremely buoyant and defiant. That does rather back up The Daily Mirror's claims. He's yet again mentioning the 'Surrender act' today also. I think the word 'surrender act' is going to be repeated over and over and over again. So much for the fake outrage, that looks to have had absolutely zero effect.

There does not seem to be any surrender vibe coming from the Tories themselves, the video below shows the complete and utter opposite in fact..... The Tories seem to have had a second wind bearing incredible thrust. Something maybe afoot?

You are a propagandist’s dream, fair play.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:45 - Sep 30 with 1656 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:30 - Sep 30 by exiledclaseboy

You are a propagandist’s dream, fair play.

SW Wales/Swansea region cancer expertise (not yet on Google or NHS bulletin) are to convene at a Swansea special event this October. There has been no reaction to Brexit propaganda yet regarding drugs shortages because? Brexit, thus far, is not even on the itinerary/agenda!

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:50 - Sep 30 with 1640 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:45 - Sep 30 by Wingstandwood

SW Wales/Swansea region cancer expertise (not yet on Google or NHS bulletin) are to convene at a Swansea special event this October. There has been no reaction to Brexit propaganda yet regarding drugs shortages because? Brexit, thus far, is not even on the itinerary/agenda!

I absolutely guarantee there are contingency plans in place whether you or people you know are aware of them or not.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:04 - Sep 30 with 1611 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:26 - Sep 30 by Wingstandwood

PM me your bank details, my Nigerian friend has a wonderful business opportunity that will make you very rich.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:43 - Sep 30 with 1577 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:50 - Sep 30 by exiledclaseboy

I absolutely guarantee there are contingency plans in place whether you or people you know are aware of them or not.

One of the few answers Gove actually did grace us with an answer related to how they would determine access to medicines in a shortage and there are already protocols on that within the NHS.

Now what he didn't answer were how we'd solve the issues such as how the radioisotopes would get past the likely issues at ports, given their time criticality due to the half lives. So every region could well get the same dud isotopes.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:45 - Sep 30 with 1569 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:31 - Sep 30 by bluey_the_blue

It was Varadkar who first intimated hard border infrastructure.

Still, once Brexit is over, he'll be fuvcked by EU over Ireland's low taxes so the payback will be amusing.

So are you saying the UK will not put border infrastructure in place in a No Deal scenario?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:49 - Sep 30 with 1556 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:45 - Sep 30 by Uxbridge

So are you saying the UK will not put border infrastructure in place in a No Deal scenario?

Will we build turrets and a wall? No.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:53 - Sep 30 with 1551 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:49 - Sep 30 by bluey_the_blue

Will we build turrets and a wall? No.

Where did I mention either?

Plenty of "hard" borders don't have either. They still cause massive disruption. Exponentially so when you're dividing communities.

Although, if we're looking back, there were reasons why the borderinfrastructure became more robust. Those reasons have every chance of returning.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:33 - Sep 30 with 1506 viewsHumpty

No need to worry about the border. It's simply not an issue.

https://www.thepoke.co.uk/2019/02/25/brexiter-doesnt-understand-schengen-borders
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:41 - Sep 30 with 1498 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:50 - Sep 30 by exiledclaseboy

There are. I had this same conversation with him last week or on Saturday, but it obviously didn’t sink in.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:04 - Sep 30 with 1486 viewsKilkennyjack

This would be the best possible outcome.
Feck you Johnson. Feck you Farage. Feck you Mogg.
🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:42 - Sep 30 with 1462 viewsDJack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:00 - Sep 30 by Pegojack

Groper? Did I say Groper?

Ahhh, yes, I did.

Sorry Bluey, its this damn predpictive text.
I meant to say Great Leader.

Die Gröpenführer, UK - pioneered in the US.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:46 - Sep 30 with 1461 viewsDJack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:20 - Sep 30 by bluey_the_blue

EU want to dick around with security, well, fine then they don't get access to any Five Eyes information.

Their loss.

It's the Yanks who decides whoi gets the Five Eyes info not the UK. Additionally Germany are part of SIGINT Seniors Europe, also called Fourteen Eyes.

Please stop talking crap.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 06:30 - Oct 1 with 1393 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:46 - Sep 30 by DJack

It's the Yanks who decides whoi gets the Five Eyes info not the UK. Additionally Germany are part of SIGINT Seniors Europe, also called Fourteen Eyes.

Please stop talking crap.

Don’t hold your breath...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 06:35 - Oct 1 with 1389 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:04 - Sep 30 by Kilkennyjack

This would be the best possible outcome.
Feck you Johnson. Feck you Farage. Feck you Mogg.
🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Mark ‘D-Day’ Francois would probably spontaneously combust.

Make it so.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024