Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301727 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:11 - Oct 4 with 2239 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:01 - Oct 4 by ladyjack

The Good Friday Agreement is an international treaty, that cant legally be broken.

International treaties are broken all the time, trampie...

I somehow doubt GFA was thought up as a way to force us to remain in EU... if people kick off afterwards with violence, then they should be dealt with appropriately.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2019 22:13]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:14 - Oct 4 with 2226 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:20 - Oct 4 by Wingstandwood

The twists, the turns, the counter-theories, the melodrama, the soap opera etc, etc, etc continues.........

Most leavers want the reintroduction of capital punishment for Treason.

#"Old man...wins the lottery, dies the next day"#

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:14 - Oct 4 with 2237 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:44 - Oct 4 by ladyjack

Is it the case that it's not possible for the UK to leave the EU without breaking up the UK ?

I would be interested to hear what remainers and leavers have to say to this question, if it is possible a lot of people would like to know how ?

It is not possible.

The will of the people in both the north of Ireland and Scotland was to Remain.
That has been bounced by the will of England.

Both will rejoin the EU.
Simply a matter of time.

And then Wales faces a stark choice - follow Ireland and Scotland as modern progressive European democratic nations, or be part of a low wage idiot island with England. Tough one.

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:14 - Oct 4 with 2235 viewsladyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:11 - Oct 4 by bluey_the_blue

I somehow doubt GFA was thought up as a way to force us to remain in EU... if people kick off afterwards with violence, then they should be dealt with appropriately.

Oh dear, im not sure what is the worse the first or second sentence.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:16 - Oct 4 with 2223 viewsladyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:14 - Oct 4 by Kilkennyjack

It is not possible.

Both will rejoin the EU.
Simply a matter of time.

And then Wales faces a stark choice - follow Ireland and Scotland as modern progressive European democratic nations, or be part of a low wage idiot island with England. Tough one.

Yip Kilkennyjack it might well play out like that in time.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:17 - Oct 4 with 2212 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:14 - Oct 4 by Kilkennyjack

It is not possible.

Both will rejoin the EU.
Simply a matter of time.

Ah right, so in a referendum, votes in N Ireland and Scotland should weigh more than other individual votes.

Why London should also call itself a nation and leave too...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:20 - Oct 4 with 2193 viewssherpajacob

You're getting mixed up with UN resolutions, which are broken all the time, particularly by Israel.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:21 - Oct 4 with 2195 viewsladyjack

Oh you have now changed the bullet to the head quote to dealt with appropriately.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:39 - Oct 4 with 2165 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:08 - Oct 4 by Kilkennyjack

I suggest you are a welshman supporting the English nationalist wet dream of Brexit.

Stockholm syndrome.

The little Alun Cairns of PlanetSwans.

🇪🇺 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

No answers to the facts?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:50 - Oct 4 with 2126 viewsKerouac

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:16 - Oct 4 by ladyjack

Yip Kilkennyjack it might well play out like that in time.

'Hen Wlad Fy Väter'

is your pathetic dream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:50 - Oct 5 with 2100 viewsKerouac

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:52 - Oct 5 with 2018 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:50 - Oct 5 by Kerouac

Who’s funding him though?....
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:05 - Oct 5 with 1943 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:20 - Oct 4 by Wingstandwood

The twists, the turns, the counter-theories, the melodrama, the soap opera etc, etc, etc continues.........

The Sun seems to be have immersed itself in the twists, the turns, the melodrama and the ongoing soap opera that is Brexit. I wonder what will happen?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10072936/boris-johnson-hungary-block-brexit-extens

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:13 - Oct 5 with 1906 viewsmajorraglan

According to the Independent, it looks like Boris is going to lower standards (including food standards) as part of his dive to get a deal it’s the Americans. This is potentially a dangerous strategy because if we start importing American GM food, beef etc then our food manufacturers who export to the EU may find that market closed. It also mentions other deregulation’s including to environmental standards and specifically not committing to implementing the assurances May gave as part of her deal.

He’s putting all his eggs in 1 basket going for a deal with a Trump, but there are factions in the Congress and Senate who have stated they will block a deal if the terms of the GFA are breached and a border is imposed in Ireland.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-brexit-environment-
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:51 - Oct 5 with 1878 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I'm struggling to understand what Hungary has to gain by using its veto. It remains part of the EU and the other 26 think the Hungarians are a bunch of sh1ts.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:55 - Oct 5 with 1874 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Are we leaving or what ?

Yes or no will do

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:03 - Oct 5 with 1862 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:51 - Oct 5 by Joe_bradshaw

I'm struggling to understand what Hungary has to gain by using its veto. It remains part of the EU and the other 26 think the Hungarians are a bunch of sh1ts.

I'm on the same wavelength as you, I ask the same question. However.... It seems to be of some concern to some in the leave camp with some being far from complacent.

Quote The Sun: "Remain campaigner Femi Oluwole tweeted: “Keep an eye on Hungary. The fact that Boris Johnson is saying he’ll ask for #BrexitExtension soon after meeting with one of the countries most likely to want to veto the extension request… concerns me…”

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:52 - Oct 5 with 1820 viewssg1912

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:51 - Oct 5 by Joe_bradshaw

They could use the threat of its veto to stop the EU interfering in Hungary's internal affairs?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:14 - Oct 5 with 1809 viewsmajorraglan

Hungary has had a few up and downers with the EU over migration and they seem to be more pro Russia who allegedly funded some of the Leave campaign....... Who knows what’s going on.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:27 - Oct 5 with 1795 viewsWingstandwood

Latest news to add to the ongoing Brexit soap opera i.e. Labour 15 points behind in a opinion poll to be shown in a tomorrow's Observer newspaper.

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:54 - Oct 5 with 1748 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:55 - Oct 5 by oh_tommy_tommy

Are we leaving or what ?

Yes or no will do

No

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:43 - Oct 5 with 1726 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:55 - Oct 5 by oh_tommy_tommy

Are we leaving or what ?

Yes or no will do

Hopefully not. But we will at some point and in some way. And soon we’ll be asking to be let back in.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:42 - Oct 6 with 1702 viewsKerouac

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:20 - Oct 6 with 1613 viewsJackSomething

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:27 - Oct 5 by Wingstandwood

Latest news to add to the ongoing Brexit soap opera i.e. Labour 15 points behind in a opinion poll to be shown in a tomorrow's Observer newspaper.

Personally I'd lay the blame for Labour's disastrous strategy at the feet of Corbyn and his ilk, but if Brexiteers want to blame Remainers for it then knock yourselves out.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:31 - Oct 6 with 1606 viewschad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:06 - Oct 4 by Gowerjack

That's going to be well beyond the comprehension level of a few posters on here..

Although I imagine most of them are bright enough to understand the term “voters” ;)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024