Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2342391 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 13:08 - Jun 22 with 3350 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 13:00 - Jun 22 by cwm02

You do realise that they're threatening to move production to China don't you?
Which isn't in the EU https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-42623081
This is just an excuse to reduce production costs which in turn is a response to the threat of tariffs by USA.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2018 13:05]

I'm not sure what your point is. They already assemble in China. This is about their activities in the UK, not only the wing assembly plant at Broughton but all the other areas of the business linked in to civil aviation, defence and space.

Of course they're lobbying for a Brexit that would suit them. You'd expect them (and any other large business ) to do so. I wonder how many concessions the UK Government will be prepared to give them?
The Countdown begins. on 13:12 - Jun 22 with 3348 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 13:00 - Jun 22 by cwm02

You do realise that they're threatening to move production to China don't you?
Which isn't in the EU https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-42623081
This is just an excuse to reduce production costs which in turn is a response to the threat of tariffs by USA.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2018 13:05]

They are not threatening. They’re just talking about extending the assembly of the A320 there. Normal practice as it’ll be tied to future sales of aircraft. The core engineering functions will remain in Europe that’s for sure. The question raised today is whether part of that function, wings at Broughton for example, will be transferred from the U.K.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 13:33 - Jun 22 with 3327 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 10:31 - Jun 22 by Batterseajack

For some brexiters (the extremists), Brexit has become a matter of faith and any evidence that opposes their viewpoint, such as the Governments own impact assessment papers which is used to inform policy and their approach to Brexit, is willfully disregarded as "remainer nonsense" as their sole counter argument.

How extreme

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 13:36 - Jun 22 with 3321 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 10:59 - Jun 22 by LeonWasGod

Yeah, but you're just a monkey smoking a pipe!

(Brexit seems to be drawing out histrionics on both sides).

Airbus clearly looking for government assurances and support in the event of a hard Brexit. As did Nissan and as will any businesses interwoven with the EU.

It’s an ape.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The Countdown begins. on 13:42 - Jun 22 with 3314 viewspikeypaul

Harder the better it will teach the remoaners to try and block everything and make the referendum void just because they do not believe in democracy.
There stance makes a bad deal inevitable and like Theresa says no deal is better than a bad deal.
I will be very happy for no deal which is becoming an increasing possibility due to the remoaners and Brussels stance.

280 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 13:48 - Jun 22 with 3305 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 11:25 - Jun 22 by Shaky

Yup, you are taking a massive dump on 6,000 people directly employed by Airbus in Wales not to mention the multiples thereof employed in their supply chain, but I am the one who is mad.

for the record, I don't think you are mad. Just a smartarse moron.

If those 6000 people were to look up and see an avalanche of faeces streaming towards them, it will be from the bloated arse of Airbus, not my pristine chocolate starfish.

The Countdown begins. on 13:58 - Jun 22 with 3294 viewspikeypaul

Airbus are full of shite and we all know they will stay regardless.Threats are all they are.

280 AFLI

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 15:00 - Jun 22 with 3272 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 13:58 - Jun 22 by pikeypaul

Airbus are full of shite and we all know they will stay regardless.Threats are all they are.

280 AFLI

SIUYRL

Phew. That’s good to know Pikey.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2018 15:11]

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 15:44 - Jun 22 with 3254 viewscwm02

The Countdown begins. on 13:08 - Jun 22 by LeonWasGod

I'm not sure what your point is. They already assemble in China. This is about their activities in the UK, not only the wing assembly plant at Broughton but all the other areas of the business linked in to civil aviation, defence and space.

Of course they're lobbying for a Brexit that would suit them. You'd expect them (and any other large business ) to do so. I wonder how many concessions the UK Government will be prepared to give them?

My point is it's not Brexit's fault for that, they will move to China anyways regardless of the result of the EU referendum. They are simply putting fear into the UK government not to leave the EU.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2018 15:48]
The Countdown begins. on 15:47 - Jun 22 with 3252 viewscwm02

The Countdown begins. on 13:06 - Jun 22 by Batterseajack

So nothing to do with any of the points raised in their statement relating to Brexit, the lack of clarity over our position or the trade barriers that will be put up between us and the EU.

You also got to ask yourself, why these companies are blackmailing us as you put it, when we were always in a position of strength when it came to brexit.

Because it has nothing to do with Brexit. They already moving to China (a non-EU might I add) and there isn't any "trade barriers" between UK & EU. All EU countries have to follow the rules of the World Trade Organisation (WTO), which prevents them from enforcing trade barriers. Britain is the fifth largest economy in the world and has a trade deficit with the EU of £61.7 billion. It is simply not in the best interests of countries like Spain and Germany to stop selling cars and holidays to Brits. The Germans sell far more to us than we do them.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2018 15:47]
The Countdown begins. on 15:57 - Jun 22 with 3229 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 06:53 - Jun 22 by Batterseajack

Land Rover moving Slovakia. Airbus now preparing to pull out of UK.

Jaguar Land Rover will be moving all production of its Discovery SUV to Slovakia in 2019, making way for the redevelopment of its Solihull plant to create electric, petrol and diesel versions of its Range Rover and Range Rover Sport models.

Let’s not give half the story eh.
The Countdown begins. on 16:58 - Jun 22 with 3185 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 15:57 - Jun 22 by Jango

Jaguar Land Rover will be moving all production of its Discovery SUV to Slovakia in 2019, making way for the redevelopment of its Solihull plant to create electric, petrol and diesel versions of its Range Rover and Range Rover Sport models.

Jango. In all seriousness- do you really think that the U.K will be better off after Brexit?
[Post edited 22 Jun 2018 17:00]

The Countdown begins. on 17:48 - Jun 22 with 3162 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 15:57 - Jun 22 by Jango

The company has come out and said its "impacted by consumer uncertainty surrounding diesel models, Brexit and vehicle taxation".

The B word is in there, and this will result in a loss of jobs.
The Countdown begins. on 17:53 - Jun 22 with 3161 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 15:47 - Jun 22 by cwm02

Because it has nothing to do with Brexit. They already moving to China (a non-EU might I add) and there isn't any "trade barriers" between UK & EU. All EU countries have to follow the rules of the World Trade Organisation (WTO), which prevents them from enforcing trade barriers. Britain is the fifth largest economy in the world and has a trade deficit with the EU of £61.7 billion. It is simply not in the best interests of countries like Spain and Germany to stop selling cars and holidays to Brits. The Germans sell far more to us than we do them.

Except that hey say it has everything to do with brexit. To the just in time manufacturing industry, customs paper works and checks IS trade barriers, currently no such arrangement exists and our supply chain with Europe has adapted to this. This is why the customs union is so important.
The Countdown begins. on 18:00 - Jun 22 with 3157 viewsKilkennyjack

Congratulations on Airbus feckwits 👍

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 18:22 - Jun 22 with 3151 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 17:48 - Jun 22 by Batterseajack

The company has come out and said its "impacted by consumer uncertainty surrounding diesel models, Brexit and vehicle taxation".

The B word is in there, and this will result in a loss of jobs.

No no no.

The ‘B’ word was used as when talking about the why the pre tax profit had reduced.

Last month, the company said fourth-quarter pre-tax profit halved to £364m on revenues of £7.6bn as demand for diesel vehicles slumped. It also blamed uncertainty over Brexit and vehicle taxation.

Might I add that uncertainty over brexit is bot exactly brexit causing it.

Back to your original point though about the Land Rover

A spokesman for JLR said the Slovakian plant had been developed over several years and the latest move was unconnected to the Brexit.

The decision to move the Land Rover Discovery to Slovakia and the potential losses of some agency employed staff in the UK is a tough one but forms part of our long-term manufacturing strategy as we transform our business globally," Jaguar Land Rover said in a statement.

It also said it would spend millions on its Solihull plant to produce electric vehicles and produce the next Range Rover Evoque at its Halewood site, which also makes Discovery models.
The Countdown begins. on 18:24 - Jun 22 with 3147 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 16:58 - Jun 22 by longlostjack

Jango. In all seriousness- do you really think that the U.K will be better off after Brexit?
[Post edited 22 Jun 2018 17:00]

In the long term yes.
The Countdown begins. on 18:39 - Jun 22 with 3134 viewsLeonWasGod

Fair play, 69 pages (troll of the year to that boy Pike, for sure). It’s been a long time since I was involved in a 69...

Better after Brexit? A leap of faith that. Nothing suggests we will be, but never say never I suppose.
The Countdown begins. on 18:39 - Jun 22 with 3134 viewscwm02

The Countdown begins. on 17:53 - Jun 22 by Batterseajack

Except that hey say it has everything to do with brexit. To the just in time manufacturing industry, customs paper works and checks IS trade barriers, currently no such arrangement exists and our supply chain with Europe has adapted to this. This is why the customs union is so important.

No they are doing it to put fear into the UK government to stop them from leaving the EU and your on about non-tariff barriers. If we join the Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement after Brexit there will be reduction of non-tariff barriers (such as simplified customs procedures), and improved access to each other’s public procurement and services markets (legal, environmental and financial services).
The Countdown begins. on 18:42 - Jun 22 with 3126 viewscwm02

The Countdown begins. on 18:39 - Jun 22 by LeonWasGod

Fair play, 69 pages (troll of the year to that boy Pike, for sure). It’s been a long time since I was involved in a 69...

Better after Brexit? A leap of faith that. Nothing suggests we will be, but never say never I suppose.

I understand that staying the EU has its benefits but so does leaving the EU. Hopefully the UK does well after Brexit and let's get on with it and support it.
The Countdown begins. on 18:49 - Jun 22 with 3118 viewspikeypaul

Well done lads 100,000 views on my thread must be up there with the best thread ever.

So Airbus are using Brexit to get more subsidies from the tax payer what a surprise.

It seems like the remoaners love this type of news .

I do not care a flying feck about Airbus if they are not prepared to stand by the side of the majority of the people in this country that want us out of the EU.

Let them go feck themselves.

280 AFLI

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 18:59 - Jun 22 with 3106 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 18:49 - Jun 22 by pikeypaul

Well done lads 100,000 views on my thread must be up there with the best thread ever.

So Airbus are using Brexit to get more subsidies from the tax payer what a surprise.

I do not care a flying feck about Airbus if they are not prepared to stand by the side of the majority of the people in this country that want us out of the EU.

280 AFLI

SIUYRL

If only I had a pound for every time you use the word remoaner. Stick to giving your opinion Pikey and cut the Trump type crap. You are better than that.

The Countdown begins. on 19:04 - Jun 22 with 3098 viewsKilkennyjack

280 AFLI

SIUYRL

The majority did not vote for Brexit.
Unless 17.4 million is a majority.

Your ignorant lack of compassion for your fellow citizens losing their jobs, through no fault of their own, is matched only by your lack of understanding.

🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 19:08 - Jun 22 with 3099 viewspeenemunde

280 AFLI

SIUYRL

Congratulations on reaching 100,000 views Paul.
I agree with what you say on Airbus too.
The Countdown begins. on 19:28 - Jun 22 with 3089 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 15:47 - Jun 22 by cwm02

Sorry, I don’t mean to be rude, but have you been paying attention to any of this?

Yes, Airbus have a final assembly site in China. Yes, they’re going to increase the size of it, apparently. And yes it has nothing/little to do woth Brexit (you brought it up). But they’re not moving from the UK to China, as they don't assemble planes in the UK. We’re a bit lower down the production line. We make components, from small to large (the wings being the largest example). Those wings go to Tolouse, in a fellow EU country, where we have frictionless trade.

All EU countries are members of the WTO, but we don’t trade solely under WTO rules. We have free trade agreements within the EU bloc. This is what the whole ‘no deal’ argument is about. So for industries with a large supply chain of components, such as aerospace or automotive, these components can be made in one country, shiped to another to be added to, and shipped to another to be incorporated in the final product, without taxes and complex customs checks at each step. And workers essential to the whole process can be moved around the supply chain as needed.

If we leave the EU without a trade agreement we’ll automatically revert to WTO-only rules. This would involve tarrifs. Not only that, Airbus requires certification that products meet a certain standard. The UK would be out of that system, which would result in delays and losses, as the explain in the 2 page statement they released today.

The only country that trades solely under WTO rules is Mauritania, apparently! Pretty much all countries are part of free trade blocs. We wouldn’t be and would have to start from scratch, and the impact of this on a company like Airbus is very clearly stated in their statement (although we would get there eventually - we’d have to).

I’ve no idea where you get your information from, but it doesn’t make sense. Airbus are obviously lobbying for a Brexit deal that’s of least harm to them, but this isn’t about them ignoring the will of the people or trying to stop Brexit. It’s not a conspiracy. This is about their very real fears that a no deal will harm their business. That’s all they care about. And if it does they’d be out of here. They’d have to be, unless their losses were covered in subsidies.

If there’s a counter argument for how wonderful life would be for a company like Airbus after Brexit, don’t you think they’d jump on it and exploit it?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024