Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2308763 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:16 - Oct 10 with 1284 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:12 - Oct 10 by Jango

No I know, but I’m not allowed to suggest what the majority of leave voters thought without having spoken to them all. So on that basis surely a poll needs to have asked everyone also.

Well no, because statistics don’t work like that.

If you could show that you’ve spoken to a statistically representative number of the whole population of leavers, you could make that claim. Saying you’ve seen a few posts on planetswans and spoken to people you know probably doesn’t really cover it on balance.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:18 - Oct 10 with 1276 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:12 - Oct 10 by Jango

No I know, but I’m not allowed to suggest what the majority of leave voters thought without having spoken to them all. So on that basis surely a poll needs to have asked everyone also.

That’s what’s known as another referendum. Glad you finally agree.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:20 - Oct 10 with 1264 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:15 - Oct 10 by exiledclaseboy

Well to be fair at least the polls, as unreliable as they can sometimes be, have some statistical science behind them. A bit different to you extrapolating the opinion of all leave voters from people on here and elsewhere.

So a poll of a thousand people over the space of a few hours can be deemed sufficient enough to judge the opinion of the entire nation but 3 years of talking to people can’t give someone an idea of people feelings. 👍
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:23 - Oct 10 with 1257 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:20 - Oct 10 by Jango

So a poll of a thousand people over the space of a few hours can be deemed sufficient enough to judge the opinion of the entire nation but 3 years of talking to people can’t give someone an idea of people feelings. 👍

A poll of a thousand people over a few hours, statistically weighted to provide a demographic representation of the UK electorate is indeed a better estimate of national opinion than you talking to your mates, colleagues and reading planet swans and other websites. Yes, I’m comfortable enough stating that to be a truism.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:24 - Oct 10 with 1250 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:16 - Oct 10 by londonlisa2001

Well no, because statistics don’t work like that.

If you could show that you’ve spoken to a statistically representative number of the whole population of leavers, you could make that claim. Saying you’ve seen a few posts on planetswans and spoken to people you know probably doesn’t really cover it on balance.

I work all over the country, I use more sites than just planetswans, listen to the radio and watch tv. I think I’ve heard the opinion of quite a lot of people over the last 3 years. The suggestion all leave voters thought negotiations were gonna be a piece of piss just because it was said during the leave campaign is pathetic, and totally wrong.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:26 - Oct 10 with 1248 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:20 - Oct 10 by Jango

Yep.

People get taught about it in a big building called ‘school’.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:27 - Oct 10 with 1244 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:24 - Oct 10 by Jango

I work all over the country, I use more sites than just planetswans, listen to the radio and watch tv. I think I’ve heard the opinion of quite a lot of people over the last 3 years. The suggestion all leave voters thought negotiations were gonna be a piece of piss just because it was said during the leave campaign is pathetic, and totally wrong.

And you wonder why people call you thick...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:27 - Oct 10 with 1240 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:23 - Oct 10 by exiledclaseboy

A poll of a thousand people over a few hours, statistically weighted to provide a demographic representation of the UK electorate is indeed a better estimate of national opinion than you talking to your mates, colleagues and reading planet swans and other websites. Yes, I’m comfortable enough stating that to be a truism.

Nonsense. There’s a very good reason why polls can’t be trusted and you’ve just explained why.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:28 - Oct 10 with 1242 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:27 - Oct 10 by Jango

Nonsense. There’s a very good reason why polls can’t be trusted and you’ve just explained why.

Ok, Jang. Whatever you say old son.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:28 - Oct 10 with 1239 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:28 - Oct 10 by exiledclaseboy

Ok, Jang. Whatever you say old son.

Polling means polling

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:29 - Oct 10 with 1236 viewslondonlisa2001

Fine. You still haven’t spoken to a statistically representative part of the population.

Don’t be ridiculous Jango - you’re not as stupid as this. Changing what you said doesn’t help your cause.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:29 - Oct 10 with 1230 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:18 - Oct 10 by WarwickHunt

That’s what’s known as another referendum. Glad you finally agree.

I suppose the only outcome will be if BJ gets his General Election win with a working majority and passes a law to leave the EU or any agreement in its current form would negate the need for another referendum as Parliamentary Law would be legally binding?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:30 - Oct 10 with 1226 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:29 - Oct 10 by londonlisa2001

Fine. You still haven’t spoken to a statistically representative part of the population.

Don’t be ridiculous Jango - you’re not as stupid as this. Changing what you said doesn’t help your cause.

No, he really is as stupid as that.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:30 - Oct 10 with 1226 viewsKilkennyjack

So ..... the multi-million/billion pound established uk polling industry is really just a waste of time, because going forward you can just tell us all what you think - thus saving both time and money.

Genius. 🙃.

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:31 - Oct 10 with 1224 viewsWarwickHunt

He is that stupid. Possibly more so...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:34 - Oct 10 with 1206 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:26 - Oct 10 by londonlisa2001

Yep.

People get taught about it in a big building called ‘school’.

The self righteous squad are in full flow tonight I see. Resorting to your usual patronising ways I see.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:34 - Oct 10 with 1206 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:30 - Oct 10 by Kilkennyjack

So ..... the multi-million/billion pound established uk polling industry is really just a waste of time, because going forward you can just tell us all what you think - thus saving both time and money.

Genius. 🙃.

Just ask Dave down the pub, mun!
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:35 - Oct 10 with 1203 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:34 - Oct 10 by Jango

The self righteous squad are in full flow tonight I see. Resorting to your usual patronising ways I see.

To be fair, you’ve made it pretty easy this past half an hour.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:39 - Oct 10 with 1187 viewsJango

So I need to have spoken to the majority of leave voters to suggest what most of them think? Are you really being as pedantic as some of your lap puppies?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:41 - Oct 10 with 1183 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:30 - Oct 10 by Kilkennyjack

Genius. 🙃.

Well myself and others were called thick c***s by the usuals on here for suggesting leave would win the referendum even though the polls suggested otherwise. It still hurts them.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:43 - Oct 10 with 1180 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:39 - Oct 10 by Jango

So I need to have spoken to the majority of leave voters to suggest what most of them think? Are you really being as pedantic as some of your lap puppies?

FFS put that shovel down, you utter, utter, shitferbrains fûckwit.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:44 - Oct 10 with 1177 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:34 - Oct 10 by Jango

That’s bollox Jango,
You are making stuff up, changing your story and then refusing to listen to reason to the point of utter stupidity.

Do you think this nonsense helps rational discussion about the sh*t situation this country finds itself in? Seriously?

There are huge numbers of people that are seriously concerned about what’s going to happen and you think it’s a hilarious game.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:45 - Oct 10 with 1170 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:41 - Oct 10 by Jango

Well myself and others were called thick c***s by the usuals on here for suggesting leave would win the referendum even though the polls suggested otherwise. It still hurts them.

The polls didn’t suggest anything of the sort. They were split.

Stop making stuff up.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:46 - Oct 10 with 1168 viewsLeonWasGod

This thread's like female mud wrestling. Utterly pointless but compulsive viewing. It gets more surreal by the day.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:48 - Oct 10 with 1158 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:18 - Oct 10 by longlostjack

There. Walked the dog. Remind me again Bluey. Why will future generations be better off not being a member of the EU?

Where’s Bluey gone?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024