Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301505 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:49 - Oct 10 with 1769 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:40 - Oct 10 by longlostjack

I wonder if it’s Gove that Boris has been listening to and Cummings has merely been the useful idiot.

Cummings is the Campbell of today. Both nasty bits of work.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:58 - Oct 11 with 1678 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:49 - Oct 10 by Luther27

Cummings is the Campbell of today. Both nasty bits of work.

That’s a bit like comparing someone with a record of GBH with Vlad the Impaler.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:05 - Oct 11 with 1640 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:58 - Oct 11 by WarwickHunt

Who would have a thought a PM’s adviser could have such an impact.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:13 - Oct 11 with 1632 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:05 - Oct 11 by Jango

Who would have a thought a PM’s adviser could have such an impact.

I was going to enquire if you’d just come out of a coma but it would be impossible to tell...

PS it’s “advisor”, thicko.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:18 - Oct 11 with 1623 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:13 - Oct 11 by WarwickHunt

I was going to enquire if you’d just come out of a coma but it would be impossible to tell...

PS it’s “advisor”, thicko.

🙄

https://www.civilservant.org.uk/spads-homepage.html

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-politics-49101464

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_adviser_(UK)

Thicko.

[Post edited 11 Oct 2019 9:32]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:24 - Oct 11 with 1618 viewsKilkennyjack

👏👏😂

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:45 - Oct 11 with 1589 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:18 - Oct 11 by Jango

🙄

https://www.civilservant.org.uk/spads-homepage.html

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-politics-49101464

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_adviser_(UK)

Thicko.

[Post edited 11 Oct 2019 9:32]

Advisor - professional position. Your mate Dave down the pub is probably an adviser.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:49 - Oct 11 with 1586 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:45 - Oct 11 by WarwickHunt

Advisor - professional position. Your mate Dave down the pub is probably an adviser.

Stop digging. Thicko.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:18 - Oct 11 with 1561 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:49 - Oct 11 by Jango

Stop digging. Thicko.

Arf.

“How to Use "Advisor"
Both "advisor" and "adviser" refer to one who advises or gives advice to others. "Advisor" with the "-or" ending, is of Latin origin. Often, you'll see this spelling used in more formal contexts, government, job titles, or academic work.

"Advisor" is more heavily used, both in titles and otherwise, in scholarly and academic texts throughout the English-speaking world. This may be due to the fact that the "-or" suffix is commonly used with verbs that have a Latin origin.”
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:23 - Oct 11 with 1562 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:18 - Oct 11 by WarwickHunt

Arf.

“How to Use "Advisor"
Both "advisor" and "adviser" refer to one who advises or gives advice to others. "Advisor" with the "-or" ending, is of Latin origin. Often, you'll see this spelling used in more formal contexts, government, job titles, or academic work.

"Advisor" is more heavily used, both in titles and otherwise, in scholarly and academic texts throughout the English-speaking world. This may be due to the fact that the "-or" suffix is commonly used with verbs that have a Latin origin.”

Pro Bono Publico.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:26 - Oct 11 with 1556 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:18 - Oct 11 by WarwickHunt

Arf.

“How to Use "Advisor"

Still going...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:28 - Oct 11 with 1550 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:23 - Oct 11 by waynekerr55

Pro Bono Publico.

Jango’s probably a big U2 fan...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:34 - Oct 11 with 1548 viewswestwalesed

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:45 - Oct 10 by londonlisa2001

The polls didn’t suggest anything of the sort. They were split.

Stop making stuff up.

Jumping in here but I'm pretty certain that there were two polls done on the day of the referendum itself which gave Remain a ten point lead and a six point lead.

Polling has been way out for a number of years now.

For what it's worth, I think the reason the Polls were so wrong on the day of the Referendum was that there was a much higher turn out than expected amongst people who never, ever bother to vote because they think it is meaningless. So I'd imagine the Pollsters didn't bother doing a sample amongst that demographic.

That day they thought their vote would mean something. So it will be tragedy if they were right all along. The one thing that the chronically disempowered have is the vote. Render that meaningless by withdrawing the losers consent, and they have no way of affecting the society around them.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:53 - Oct 11 with 1526 viewsHighjack

Yeah Campbell and Blair left a lot more people dead than old Vlad could ever dream of.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:23 - Oct 11 with 1470 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:28 - Oct 11 by WarwickHunt

Jango’s probably a big U2 fan...

Wrong again.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:35 - Oct 11 with 1458 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:23 - Oct 11 by Jango

Wrong again.

Coldplay? Ed Sheeran? Max Bygraves?
[Post edited 11 Oct 2019 13:36]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:58 - Oct 11 with 1432 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:35 - Oct 11 by WarwickHunt

Coldplay? Ed Sheeran? Max Bygraves?
[Post edited 11 Oct 2019 13:36]

Na not my cup of tea. All highly successful though to be fair. I imagine you’d have to be a very bitter and lonely man to judge someone based on their taste in music.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:42 - Oct 11 with 1403 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:06 - Oct 10 by Jango

No Lisa. It was once again suggested By Ebo that all leave voters suggested negotiations would be easiest deal in history , it’s nonsense and I suggested the vast majority of Leave voters thought it would be hard. There’s since been 3 pages of me being hounded by you and your band of merry men because I haven’t actually spoke to vast majority of people when ironically there’s also zero chance that ebo has either. No such pedantic behaviour directed towards him though Lisa. There’s no rational discussion on here with you lot Lisa.

Ebo didn’t say anything of the sort. He said, rightly, that leavers said it would be an easy deal. Not ‘all Leave voters’. The leaders of the leave campaign all said, without exception, how easy it would be. So his statement was reasonable.

You then said ‘You’ll find that the vast majority of people who voted leave were always sceptical about the EU ever negotiating a good deal that would allow us to leave easily, if at all.’

This was seemingly based on discussions you’ve had. Which you then compared to statistically representative polling. Which is ludicrous.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:49 - Oct 11 with 1388 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:24 - Oct 10 by Jango

I’m not making stuff up. The majority of polls had remain winning, the bookies had remain as the big favourite and the know it alls on here laughed at and belittled anyone who suggested leave would win.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/24/how-eu-r

Of 168 polls carried out since the EU referendum wording was decided last September, fewer than a third (55 in all) predicted a leave vote.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2019 22:26]

As you’ve pointed out, 55 polls had leave winning.

The week before the referendum, most had leave winning. In the last couple of days that swing to a roughly 2/3rds 1/3rd split.

So your assertion that the polls were wrong is not correct. They were split, as I said. That article points out that 2 polls the day before showed leave winning. The ones that got it wrong the day before were YouGov. Although a day or so before that, YouGov showed leave winning.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:54 - Oct 11 with 1381 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:34 - Oct 11 by westwalesed

Jumping in here but I'm pretty certain that there were two polls done on the day of the referendum itself which gave Remain a ten point lead and a six point lead.

Polling has been way out for a number of years now.

For what it's worth, I think the reason the Polls were so wrong on the day of the Referendum was that there was a much higher turn out than expected amongst people who never, ever bother to vote because they think it is meaningless. So I'd imagine the Pollsters didn't bother doing a sample amongst that demographic.

That day they thought their vote would mean something. So it will be tragedy if they were right all along. The one thing that the chronically disempowered have is the vote. Render that meaningless by withdrawing the losers consent, and they have no way of affecting the society around them.

None were done on the day itself. It’s illegal.

The da6 before, there were 6 polls, split 4:2.

As for why they were wrong - who knows. The pollsters generally do poll those who don’t normally vote and weight polls according to whether those people say they will or not.

I suspect people lied to the pollsters. I think that is happening more and more. Or the people who were undecided split unevenly between leave and remain. The reality is that it was only 600,000 votes that were the swing. That’s not very many really.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:45 - Oct 11 with 1353 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:58 - Oct 11 by Jango

Na not my cup of tea. All highly successful though to be fair. I imagine you’d have to be a very bitter and lonely man to judge someone based on their taste in music.

Not really, dipshit. You can tell a lot by the music someone listens to or the fact they haven’t read a book since puberty...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:47 - Oct 11 with 1343 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:54 - Oct 11 by londonlisa2001

None were done on the day itself. It’s illegal.

The da6 before, there were 6 polls, split 4:2.

As for why they were wrong - who knows. The pollsters generally do poll those who don’t normally vote and weight polls according to whether those people say they will or not.

I suspect people lied to the pollsters. I think that is happening more and more. Or the people who were undecided split unevenly between leave and remain. The reality is that it was only 600,000 votes that were the swing. That’s not very many really.

There was one poll done on the day itself, think the sample size was around 34 million people.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:48 - Oct 11 with 1340 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:47 - Oct 11 by Highjack

There was one poll done on the day itself, think the sample size was around 34 million people.

Don’t trust polls...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:52 - Oct 11 with 1336 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:48 - Oct 11 by WarwickHunt

Don’t trust polls...

The chalet-cleaning bastard!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:53 - Oct 11 with 1334 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:42 - Oct 11 by londonlisa2001

Ebo didn’t say anything of the sort. He said, rightly, that leavers said it would be an easy deal. Not ‘all Leave voters’. The leaders of the leave campaign all said, without exception, how easy it would be. So his statement was reasonable.

You then said ‘You’ll find that the vast majority of people who voted leave were always sceptical about the EU ever negotiating a good deal that would allow us to leave easily, if at all.’

This was seemingly based on discussions you’ve had. Which you then compared to statistically representative polling. Which is ludicrous.

Except he wasn’t talking about the leaders of the leave campaign was he. Look at his posts just previous calling people on here thick tw*ts and then ended that message with ‘well done you thick t**ts’. He was talking about leave voters on here and in general. I talk about remainers as a whole and you’re like a pack of wolves, it’s quite comical really how desperate and bitter your little team really are.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024