Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301115 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:58 - Oct 11 with 1715 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:53 - Oct 11 by Jango

Except he wasn’t talking about the leaders of the leave campaign was he. Look at his posts just previous calling people on here thick tw*ts and then ended that message with ‘well done you thick t**ts’. He was talking about leave voters on here and in general. I talk about remainers as a whole and you’re like a pack of wolves, it’s quite comical really how desperate and bitter your little team really are.

Reading the tone of my posts and reading the tone of yours doesn’t suggest it is me that’s desperate to be honest.

You used to discuss things in a rational way prepared to debate. You increasingly sound like a deranged loon only prepared to insult. I don’t think you are really finding any of this comical.

But whatever.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:00 - Oct 11 with 1703 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:49 - Oct 11 by londonlisa2001

As you’ve pointed out, 55 polls had leave winning.

The week before the referendum, most had leave winning. In the last couple of days that swing to a roughly 2/3rds 1/3rd split.

So your assertion that the polls were wrong is not correct. They were split, as I said. That article points out that 2 polls the day before showed leave winning. The ones that got it wrong the day before were YouGov. Although a day or so before that, YouGov showed leave winning.

So around 70% of the polls had remain winning then. Me suggesting the polls got it wrong is hardly *making stuff up* is it! Fact is the usuals on here abused and belittled the ones suggested remain would win and have carried it on ever since.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:04 - Oct 11 with 1696 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:00 - Oct 11 by Jango

So around 70% of the polls had remain winning then. Me suggesting the polls got it wrong is hardly *making stuff up* is it! Fact is the usuals on here abused and belittled the ones suggested remain would win and have carried it on ever since.

The polls changed to majority leave as we approached the referendum. Only swinging back (partially) the day or so before. The day before it was 2/3rds 1/3rd, the polling day before that was 4 for remain and 3 for leave. The week before that the majority of polls showed leave winning.

That is hardly ‘the polls got it wrong’ territory.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:04 - Oct 11 with 1687 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:45 - Oct 11 by WarwickHunt

Not really, dipshit. You can tell a lot by the music someone listens to or the fact they haven’t read a book since puberty...

Yes really.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:07 - Oct 11 with 1683 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:04 - Oct 11 by londonlisa2001

The polls changed to majority leave as we approached the referendum. Only swinging back (partially) the day or so before. The day before it was 2/3rds 1/3rd, the polling day before that was 4 for remain and 3 for leave. The week before that the majority of polls showed leave winning.

That is hardly ‘the polls got it wrong’ territory.

Yes but I’m talking about the abuse on here in the build up weeks/months before. I know you don’t like accepting the majority but around 70% of the polls were wrong.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:09 - Oct 11 with 1679 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:58 - Oct 11 by londonlisa2001

Reading the tone of my posts and reading the tone of yours doesn’t suggest it is me that’s desperate to be honest.

You used to discuss things in a rational way prepared to debate. You increasingly sound like a deranged loon only prepared to insult. I don’t think you are really finding any of this comical.

But whatever.

But in reality Lisa, those who you agree with on most things on this forum are the ones who chuck out the the insults and abuse daily.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:10 - Oct 11 with 1683 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:07 - Oct 11 by Jango

Yes but I’m talking about the abuse on here in the build up weeks/months before. I know you don’t like accepting the majority but around 70% of the polls were wrong.

The polls changed over time though.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:27 - Oct 11 with 1650 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:10 - Oct 11 by londonlisa2001

The polls changed over time though.

Polls are so good that is the reason that they got the US Presidency right and Hillary Clinton is now President.

Ho wait.

Polls always change over time, but the majority were still wrong.
But of course as we know majorities don't mean much to remainers do they?
[Post edited 11 Oct 2019 18:57]
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:42 - Oct 11 with 1641 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:09 - Oct 11 by Jango

But in reality Lisa, those who you agree with on most things on this forum are the ones who chuck out the the insults and abuse daily.

I am not prone to chucking out abuse on here.

That doesn’t mean I don’t say if I think a post is stupid, that’s not the same thing.

It’s like me saying that you agree with pikeypaul and therefore his posts are the same as yours.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:07 - Oct 11 with 1615 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:19 - Oct 4 by JackSomething

I've always enjoyed the widespread belief that those who voted remain love the EU and think it's perfect. It's almost as if it's not only Leave voters who have been stereotyped...

We have become a binary society, unfortunately.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2019 17:07]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:06 - Oct 11 with 1575 viewslonglostjack

Why do the DUP sound so conciliatory? Confusing.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:23 - Oct 11 with 1562 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:06 - Oct 11 by longlostjack

The Massive Johnson couldn't possibly be telling them one thing and the EU something else.

He'd never do that.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:30 - Oct 11 with 1513 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:23 - Oct 11 by monmouth

The Massive Johnson couldn't possibly be telling them one thing and the EU something else.

He'd never do that.

I reckon he’s desperate for a deal and the ERG and DUP will be dumped. Kinnock’s lot will bail him out.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:43 - Oct 11 with 1511 viewslondonlisa2001

They don’t from what I’ve seen.

This will be a customs union for NI called something else. In other words, the original May deal as desired by the EU before she wanted to appease the DUP. Possibly with a referendum tacked on.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:49 - Oct 11 with 1506 viewsmajorraglan

Possibly because a significant proportion of their voters have realised this isn’t good news for NI’s business and farming community and jobs are at threat?
There was a feature on the farming industry in last weeks news, the ROI is their biggest customer and imposing tariffs on milk will instantly make the NI product much more expensive and they will loose out to other producers. Not only that, if Boris allows imports to flood in tariff free it will put domestic producers at a further disadvantage.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:16 - Oct 11 with 1480 viewsladyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:42 - Oct 11 by londonlisa2001

I am not prone to chucking out abuse on here.

That doesn’t mean I don’t say if I think a post is stupid, that’s not the same thing.

It’s like me saying that you agree with pikeypaul and therefore his posts are the same as yours.

Leave it out, you are very prone to chucking abuse about .
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:21 - Oct 11 with 1465 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:16 - Oct 11 by ladyjack

Yeah, but you'd drive the pope to hurl abuse at you...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:24 - Oct 11 with 1464 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:16 - Oct 11 by ladyjack

Trampie pointing out you’re frequently being a stupid sod isn’t chucking abuse, it’s a statement of fact.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:12 - Oct 11 with 1430 viewsladyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:24 - Oct 11 by londonlisa2001

Trampie pointing out you’re frequently being a stupid sod isn’t chucking abuse, it’s a statement of fact.

There you go again.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:45 - Oct 11 with 1382 viewsexiledclaseboy

Turns out that Johnson’s compromise seems to be the original NI only backstop that May rejected as something no Conservative and Unionist Party prime minister could ever countenance. Lolz. I’m pretty sure there’s a few of us on here who’ve been predicting that all along. Still. Do or die eh.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:49 - Oct 11 with 1375 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:45 - Oct 11 by exiledclaseboy

Turns out that Johnson’s compromise seems to be the original NI only backstop that May rejected as something no Conservative and Unionist Party prime minister could ever countenance. Lolz. I’m pretty sure there’s a few of us on here who’ve been predicting that all along. Still. Do or die eh.

Johnson couldn’t give a f=ck as long as he saves Johnson. We are such a shit country now. Not a shred of integrity or self respect left.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:33 - Oct 12 with 1292 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:49 - Oct 11 by monmouth

Johnson couldn’t give a f=ck as long as he saves Johnson. We are such a shit country now. Not a shred of integrity or self respect left.

He’s shitting himself now in the corner he boxed himself in to.

Throw everyone under the bus to save his fat arse and even fatter ego. He’s like King Canute with the tide lapping at his feet.

Crikey!
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:14 - Oct 12 with 1280 viewschad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:33 - Oct 12 by WarwickHunt

He’s shitting himself now in the corner he boxed himself in to.

Throw everyone under the bus to save his fat arse and even fatter ego. He’s like King Canute with the tide lapping at his feet.

Crikey!

“Crikey*

Thought you were beginning to morph into the “Owl of the Remove” there

But perhaps that was more “Cripes”
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:22 - Oct 12 with 1270 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:14 - Oct 12 by chad

“Crikey*

Thought you were beginning to morph into the “Owl of the Remove” there

But perhaps that was more “Cripes”

A “Boris-ism” and popular Eton expletive.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:43 - Oct 12 with 1256 viewschad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:22 - Oct 12 by WarwickHunt

A “Boris-ism” and popular Eton expletive.

Grayfriers too

Ah I see, you are morphing into Boris not Bunter. Cripes
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024