Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2327949 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:46 - Oct 12 with 1535 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:43 - Oct 12 by chad

Grayfriers too

Ah I see, you are morphing into Boris not Bunter. Cripes

Cor, lummy days!
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:59 - Oct 12 with 1493 viewslonglostjack

German press saying that Boris’ concession is that UK will do the Customs checks on goods destined for EU before they get to EU. Northern Ireland companies would get the EU duties that they have to pay reimbursed by UK Govt. Allows Boris to say that N. Ireland remains officially in the UK Customs area eliminating need for border controls in Ireland. Apparently the idea had been knocking around before but then May came up with the backstop.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:24 - Oct 12 with 1484 viewsPegojack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:59 - Oct 12 by longlostjack

German press saying that Boris’ concession is that UK will do the Customs checks on goods destined for EU before they get to EU. Northern Ireland companies would get the EU duties that they have to pay reimbursed by UK Govt. Allows Boris to say that N. Ireland remains officially in the UK Customs area eliminating need for border controls in Ireland. Apparently the idea had been knocking around before but then May came up with the backstop.

And the great British taxpayer has to foot the bill for the difference? Feckin great.

Brexit really is a crock of sh1t.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:30 - Oct 12 with 1474 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:24 - Oct 12 by Pegojack

And the great British taxpayer has to foot the bill for the difference? Feckin great.

Brexit really is a crock of sh1t.

Exactly. It’s why any deal needs to be put back to the people for their approval. Straight question. This is the deal or would you prefer to remain. I’m sure Brexiteers would have no objection to listening to the will of the people.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:50 - Oct 12 with 1466 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:30 - Oct 12 by longlostjack

Exactly. It’s why any deal needs to be put back to the people for their approval. Straight question. This is the deal or would you prefer to remain. I’m sure Brexiteers would have no objection to listening to the will of the people.

I certainly wouldn't mind but then, I'd also like clarification about what remaining will mean. What rule changes are actually in the pipeline, are the vetoes and rebates going to be phased out. will we have to adopt the Euro, what about the plans for an EU army.

It's often claimed many leavers have changed their minds well the only way to know for sure is another vote (even though it goes against the grain) but this time maybe the politicians on all sides should tell us the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?

I'd prefer a GE but Labour (and the other oppo combined) are not going to have that because they seem to think they'll lose, I wonder why?

This is why I'm all for a written constitution. No grey areas (as much as is possible) no wriggle room or digging up ancient mechanisms but definitely have it written into law that any politician caught breaking the law or wilfully deceiving the electorate is sacked on the spot. I do believe that if the original referendum campaign had been more truthful from both sides, the outcome could have been different.

Of course the big problem will always be exactly the same as we have already have, will the losing side accept the result?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:12 - Oct 12 with 1444 viewsLeonWasGod

Interesting thread on what the new proposed relationship would look like on the spectrum of types of Brexit.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:30 - Oct 12 with 1418 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:12 - Oct 12 by LeonWasGod

Interesting thread on what the new proposed relationship would look like on the spectrum of types of Brexit.

Ooh estimates.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:40 - Oct 12 with 1392 viewsDJack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:30 - Oct 12 by Highjack

Ooh estimates.

Estimates or not it shows a marked cost difference for the public. Carry on.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:03 - Oct 12 with 1330 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:40 - Oct 12 by DJack

Estimates or not it shows a marked cost difference for the public. Carry on.

Cambridge Dictionary
estimate
"to guess or calculate the cost, size, value, etc. of something:"

Did you get that it is a guess, it is not real, there is no gaurantee it will happen.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:15 - Oct 12 with 1316 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:03 - Oct 12 by A_Fans_Dad

Cambridge Dictionary
estimate

Did you get that it is a guess, it is not real, there is no gaurantee it will happen.

The art of clairvoyance has been debunked by most but remainers are still clinging on to it like a warm comfort blanket.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:26 - Oct 12 with 1311 viewsmonmouth

So it's worse than May's deal for the UK then.

You can almost hear The Johnson's arse farting "Any Deal will do"

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:32 - Oct 12 with 1303 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:15 - Oct 12 by Highjack

The art of clairvoyance has been debunked by most but remainers are still clinging on to it like a warm comfort blanket.

That is the most irritating aspect. The total belief that every negative prediction around brexit is completely accurate whilst every positive prediction is complete nonsense. It's hand in glove with the attitude that anything bad that has happened is all down to brexit but anything good that happens is in spite of brexit.

When the pound slumped remainers were up in arms (WoL comments) because imports will be more expensive but when the pound gained a bit recently those same remainers were up in arms again because exports will be more expensive. Whichever way it goes they are not happy.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:35 - Oct 12 with 1296 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:32 - Oct 12 by Catullus

That is the most irritating aspect. The total belief that every negative prediction around brexit is completely accurate whilst every positive prediction is complete nonsense. It's hand in glove with the attitude that anything bad that has happened is all down to brexit but anything good that happens is in spite of brexit.

When the pound slumped remainers were up in arms (WoL comments) because imports will be more expensive but when the pound gained a bit recently those same remainers were up in arms again because exports will be more expensive. Whichever way it goes they are not happy.

What positive predictions?

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:36 - Oct 12 with 1294 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:35 - Oct 12 by exiledclaseboy

What positive predictions?

Yep, beat me too it. Lets have a list.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:36 - Oct 12 with 1291 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:26 - Oct 12 by monmouth

So it's worse than May's deal for the UK then.

You can almost hear The Johnson's arse farting "Any Deal will do"

The only thing to worry about is how many more billions it’ll cost to pay the DUP to support it.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2019 16:44]

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:40 - Oct 12 with 1283 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:36 - Oct 12 by exiledclaseboy

The only thing to worry about is how many more billions it’ll cost to pay the DUP to support it.

Does he have the horses now, even with those horrible bastards bribed into the shed?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:43 - Oct 12 with 1280 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:40 - Oct 12 by monmouth

Does he have the horses now, even with those horrible bastards bribed into the shed?

Depends if there are enough Labour MPs to cancel out however many ERG holdouts there are.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:50 - Oct 12 with 1274 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:36 - Oct 12 by exiledclaseboy

The DUP said no about an hour ago...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:52 - Oct 12 with 1272 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:03 - Oct 12 by A_Fans_Dad

Cambridge Dictionary
estimate

Next time you open the dictionary, you may want to look up guarantee...

By the way - economic estimates are not ‘guesses’. See the alternative you’ve posted - ‘or calculations’ - that’s the one!
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:53 - Oct 12 with 1268 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:50 - Oct 12 by londonlisa2001

The DUP said no about an hour ago...

A negotiating position. Although I wasn’t aware of that.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:54 - Oct 12 with 1269 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:43 - Oct 12 by exiledclaseboy

Depends if there are enough Labour MPs to cancel out however many ERG holdouts there are.

Looks like the price of Labour support is a confirmatory referendum with a 6 month extension.

Lol.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:54 - Oct 12 with 1267 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:15 - Oct 12 by Highjack

Ah bless.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:00 - Oct 12 with 1256 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:53 - Oct 12 by exiledclaseboy

A negotiating position. Although I wasn’t aware of that.

They’ve just Published an interview with Dodds. It’s taken them this long to understand the proposal.

I’m not sure they’ll come round - as far as they’re concerned it’s the same as May’s deal (as for NI it is apart from a nonsensical left hand right hand fudge). Actually worse as they will remain in customs union (to all economic intents and purposes) but also in the Single Market (which wasn’t there before).

Johnson was always going to pivot to throwing the DUP under the bus.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:05 - Oct 12 with 1246 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:00 - Oct 12 by londonlisa2001

They’ve just Published an interview with Dodds. It’s taken them this long to understand the proposal.

I’m not sure they’ll come round - as far as they’re concerned it’s the same as May’s deal (as for NI it is apart from a nonsensical left hand right hand fudge). Actually worse as they will remain in customs union (to all economic intents and purposes) but also in the Single Market (which wasn’t there before).

It’s almost like there’s no actual solution to the border issue. Who’d have thought it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:07 - Oct 12 with 1245 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:00 - Oct 12 by londonlisa2001

Old ‘Surrender’ Johnson ..... looking after himself first, of course ... 🇪🇺

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024