Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301118 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:35 - Oct 12 with 1318 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:28 - Oct 12 by Uxbridge

The EU are not stopping no deal happening. Voices of relative sanity in the UK are.

The referendum gave no mandate for no deal. It was categorically dismissed by both of the leave campaigns as scaremongering.

If no deal is the wish then so be it. But don't use that referendum as any justification. You want that, you should want a referendum specifically calling for it.

People voted to leave.

I realise Remoaners like to put down those exercising their democratic right to vote leave, but leave means leaving the EU instititutions, deal or no deal.

Remoaners want "Ooooh, let's have another referendum; Remain, leave ( deal ), leave ( no deal )" because it splits the leave vote. Lost original referendum so want to engineer win in a second.

If there's no mandate for "no deal", then put up or shut up, get a general election now...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:43 - Oct 12 with 1313 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:35 - Oct 12 by bluey_the_blue

People voted to leave.

I realise Remoaners like to put down those exercising their democratic right to vote leave, but leave means leaving the EU instititutions, deal or no deal.

Remoaners want "Ooooh, let's have another referendum; Remain, leave ( deal ), leave ( no deal )" because it splits the leave vote. Lost original referendum so want to engineer win in a second.

If there's no mandate for "no deal", then put up or shut up, get a general election now...

We had a deal to leave the Eu institutions. The brexiters voted against it. Three times.

By the way. Your constant repetition of ‘remoaners’ is really starting to grate.

No one is calling you ‘brexidiots’ so why are you using the alternative?

You’ve turned into an absolute dickhead recently Bluey. Seriously.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:45 - Oct 12 with 1303 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:52 - Oct 12 by londonlisa2001

Next time you open the dictionary, you may want to look up guarantee...

By the way - economic estimates are not ‘guesses’. See the alternative you’ve posted - ‘or calculations’ - that’s the one!

Calculations based on a guess on what is going to happen.
Is still a guess, educated may be, but still a guess.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:46 - Oct 12 with 1300 viewsexiledclaseboy

People voted to leave.

The current withdrawal agreement has us leaving all the EU institutions at the end of the implementation period.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:48 - Oct 12 with 1305 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:14 - Oct 12 by A_Fans_Dad

"We are able to leave the EU. Agreed? "

You think?
After 3 years we are no nearer to leaving the EU than we were.
If Johnson's deal is May's deal it is categorically not leaving the EU, in fact it is worse than cancelling Article 50.
Only a No Deal Brexit is actually leaving the EU and that is not being allowed to happen.

When you have UK politicians, including the Speaker of the House colluding with the EU to prevent Brexit, just try writing and passing a law that says we don't have to do what they say.

We are able to leave the EU, but our politicians can’t agree what Leave actually means otherwise we’d be out.

What’s happens if we have politicians colluding with billionaire tax dodgers and other governments in an attempt to deliver a particular type of Brexit that is against the interest of most people/national interest.

No Deal is mental, no one was advocating No Deal when the Country voted to leave, it was going to be easy. If we go “No Deal” and Boris throws the doors open to all and sundry to ensure there are no shortages etc, it will mean just about the whole world will be able export to us tariff free, but guess what, they can still apply tariffs to our exports to them! How much industry/economy do you think well have left then?

I voted to leave, but wanted out with a deal. The whole things been hijacked by zealots and people who in my opinion do not have the National Interest and greater good of the country at heart, so my preference is now to remain.

Edit typo
[Post edited 12 Oct 2019 18:58]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:50 - Oct 12 with 1297 viewsmajorraglan

People voted to leave.

How about a single issue vote, like a referendum.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:52 - Oct 12 with 1281 viewsexiledclaseboy

“If there's no mandate for "no deal", then put up or shut up, get a general election now...”

No no. Elections aren’t one issue events. Let’s have another referendum. What are you afraid of? Put up or shut up.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:58 - Oct 12 with 1264 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:43 - Oct 12 by londonlisa2001

We had a deal to leave the Eu institutions. The brexiters voted against it. Three times.

By the way. Your constant repetition of ‘remoaners’ is really starting to grate.

No one is calling you ‘brexidiots’ so why are you using the alternative?

You’ve turned into an absolute dickhead recently Bluey. Seriously.

A deal that errm bound us into customs union via backstop, which we could never leave...

Great deal that, which leaver and Remoaner voted against alike.

After all, you seemed to have missed the part that bound our armed forces into helping EU after leaving' overlooked amongst the general furore over the backstop. Seriously.

Do you believe parliament has any credibility left after the Lib Dems wrote "that" letter to EU? After Bercow's talks with Sassoli?
[Post edited 12 Oct 2019 18:59]
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:58 - Oct 12 with 1263 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:48 - Oct 12 by majorraglan

We are able to leave the EU, but our politicians can’t agree what Leave actually means otherwise we’d be out.

What’s happens if we have politicians colluding with billionaire tax dodgers and other governments in an attempt to deliver a particular type of Brexit that is against the interest of most people/national interest.

No Deal is mental, no one was advocating No Deal when the Country voted to leave, it was going to be easy. If we go “No Deal” and Boris throws the doors open to all and sundry to ensure there are no shortages etc, it will mean just about the whole world will be able export to us tariff free, but guess what, they can still apply tariffs to our exports to them! How much industry/economy do you think well have left then?

I voted to leave, but wanted out with a deal. The whole things been hijacked by zealots and people who in my opinion do not have the National Interest and greater good of the country at heart, so my preference is now to remain.

Edit typo

Bluey has told you you’re wrong though. You wanted to leave deal or no deal. Accept it!

Btw - loads of people are in the same place. Loads. And it is a completely reasonable position. Most of us were concerned about the EU in its present state and thought long and hard about which way to fall. We’ve all been turned into extremists because of what’s happened since.

I was really unsure which way to vote for ages. In the end I was persuaded by the economic arguments to stay as I worried about the short term impact on jobs and standards of living amongst those who were worst off. My support was not particularly fervent. The last three years has seen me become far more supportive of the EU. Far more. Partly because I realise that all the spin about the EU in the past has been based on a huge amount of inaccuracy. Partly because the alternative is so bad. Partly because I’m increasingly convinced the whole thing is a huge tax avoidance scam and a race to the bottom in terms of regulation, to make things as easy as possible for those who want to exploit people to maximise their wealth.

When I see people like Crispin Odey smirking at the millions he’ll make it makes me sick.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:59 - Oct 12 with 1256 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:58 - Oct 12 by bluey_the_blue

A deal that errm bound us into customs union via backstop, which we could never leave...

After all, you seemed to have missed the part that bound our armed forces into helping EU after leaving' overlooked amongst the general furore over the backstop. Seriously.

Do you believe parliament has any credibility left after the Lib Dems wrote "that" letter to EU? After Bercow's talks with Sassoli?

Your perception of Parliament’s credibility is entirely irrelevant. We can’t leave the EU without its approval.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:01 - Oct 12 with 1252 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:58 - Oct 12 by londonlisa2001

Bluey has told you you’re wrong though. You wanted to leave deal or no deal. Accept it!

Btw - loads of people are in the same place. Loads. And it is a completely reasonable position. Most of us were concerned about the EU in its present state and thought long and hard about which way to fall. We’ve all been turned into extremists because of what’s happened since.

I was really unsure which way to vote for ages. In the end I was persuaded by the economic arguments to stay as I worried about the short term impact on jobs and standards of living amongst those who were worst off. My support was not particularly fervent. The last three years has seen me become far more supportive of the EU. Far more. Partly because I realise that all the spin about the EU in the past has been based on a huge amount of inaccuracy. Partly because the alternative is so bad. Partly because I’m increasingly convinced the whole thing is a huge tax avoidance scam and a race to the bottom in terms of regulation, to make things as easy as possible for those who want to exploit people to maximise their wealth.

When I see people like Crispin Odey smirking at the millions he’ll make it makes me sick.

Have an up arrow.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:03 - Oct 12 with 1243 viewsbluey_the_blue

Edit typo

Nobody advocated no deal?

Apart from the politicians who pointed out leaving could well involve no deal.

Like Cameron. Oh and there was one other politician who mentioned that repeatedly, ah yes. Dominic Grieve. The same Dominic Grieve who claimed he never mentioned no deal despite evidence to the opposite.

A deal would be fantastic but let's not lie and act as if nobody was aware no deal wasn't an option.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:03 - Oct 12 with 1244 viewsPegojack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:58 - Oct 12 by londonlisa2001

Great post.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:07 - Oct 12 with 1233 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:03 - Oct 12 by bluey_the_blue

Like Cameron. Oh and there was one other politician who mentioned that repeatedly, ah yes. Dominic Grieve. The same Dominic Grieve who claimed he never mentioned no deal despite evidence to the opposite.

A deal would be fantastic but let's not lie and act as if nobody was aware no deal wasn't an option.

Are you twp? Or do you really not understand the difference between “advocating” and pointing out that no deal was a possibility and would be a disaster?

Nobody, not even the official leave campaign, advocated leaving without a deal.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:08 - Oct 12 with 1235 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:58 - Oct 12 by bluey_the_blue

Leaving the EU is, as you’ve said, leaving the legal institutions of the DU.

Remaining within a customs Union is not relevant. We have left. Turkey is a member of the customs union and they are not in the EU.

You appear to be having a major hang up about the armed forces bit all of a sudden. Why do you think I’ve missed anything? As I’ve pointed out, 22 members of the EU are also members of NATO, we are duty bound to act in a manner far outweighing any provisions of the May deal. An attack on one is an attack on all. Remember?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:09 - Oct 12 with 1231 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:03 - Oct 12 by bluey_the_blue

But that was Project Fear from the Remainers, the Leavers told us it would be an easy deal, piece of cake......
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:09 - Oct 12 with 1227 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:08 - Oct 12 by londonlisa2001

Remaining within a customs Union is not relevant. We have left. Turkey is a member of the customs union and they are not in the EU.

You appear to be having a major hang up about the armed forces bit all of a sudden. Why do you think I’ve missed anything? As I’ve pointed out, 22 members of the EU are also members of NATO, we are duty bound to act in a manner far outweighing any provisions of the May deal. An attack on one is an attack on all. Remember?

Remaining within a customs union is really fvcking relevant when we cannot negotiate own deals.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:11 - Oct 12 with 1221 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:25 - Oct 12 by londonlisa2001

Do you genuinely not realise that people can’t just wander out of prison? Whereas they can wander out of a club they don’t like anymore?

Dear God.

“ You are mistaking choosing to be part of a club and abiding by its rules, with being in prison and not being able to decide whether to abide with rules or not.”

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:11 - Oct 12 with 1220 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:09 - Oct 12 by bluey_the_blue

Remaining within a customs union is really fvcking relevant when we cannot negotiate own deals.

It’s fine though can all those alternative arrangements are just waiting to be invented.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:12 - Oct 12 with 1219 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Edit typo

Funny all the people that I know wanted to Leave and then negoitiate a deal.
If you take leave off the table there is absolutely no need for the EU to offer us anything and they haven't. You cannot fight with both hands tied behind your back, with your ankles tied together and wearing a blindfold.
None of us listened to either side's bull, we just wanted the 1972 sell out reversed.
Now let me ask you why you don't think that there are billionaires making their money from being in the EU, there are certainly lots of millionairs that are?
Why don't you accept that there are other goverments (27 of them) who want to keep us in?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:14 - Oct 12 with 1212 viewslonglostjack

People voted to leave.

I’ve asked you three times now Bluey to remind me of why the UK will be better off outside the EU. Still waiting. Three good arguments will do.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2019 19:16]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:25 - Oct 12 with 1188 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:11 - Oct 12 by Highjack

“ You are mistaking choosing to be part of a club and abiding by its rules, with being in prison and not being able to decide whether to abide with rules or not.”

Are you being stupid or just tedious?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:28 - Oct 12 with 1178 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:08 - Oct 12 by londonlisa2001

You appear to think that the EUDF is for Defense, how naive of you.
I showed you the link to "projecting EU political power", that is not defensive.
They are talking about "policing" operations, particularly in Africa.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:28 - Oct 12 with 1180 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:09 - Oct 12 by bluey_the_blue

Nope.

You said a few posts ago that leaving means leaving the political institutions.

The first correct thing you’ve said for ages.

Being a member of the customs union is irrelevant. Nothing about the customs union on the ballot form was there? It just said do you want to leave the EU. Staying in the customs union and the single market does not mean you’re in the EU.

Either you want to accept the wording as is, or you don’t. Make up your mind.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:33 - Oct 12 with 1165 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:28 - Oct 12 by A_Fans_Dad

You appear to think that the EUDF is for Defense, how naive of you.
I showed you the link to "projecting EU political power", that is not defensive.
They are talking about "policing" operations, particularly in Africa.

I want to remain you dull sod.

That’s means having a veto on any EU army. Why are you pretending I suddenly think May’s deal is fabulous? All I’ve ever said about May’s deal is it’s a compromise position which on balance I’d accept rather than continue with this horror show,

I’m far more concerned with our armed forces being at the behest of the corrupt psychopath in the White House than anything to do with the EU. And you bloody love him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024