Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301724 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:01 - Oct 13 with 1542 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:52 - Oct 13 by exiledclaseboy

Friendly no deal

He still hasn’t grasped that it’s against the law has he.

He’s great, isn’t he?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:20 - Oct 13 with 1512 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:01 - Oct 13 by longlostjack

It’s a sub species of the Unicorn.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2019 10:02]

Worked it out. Government of national unity. Which was always pie in the sky anyway. Can’t see any reports along the lines of what Bluey said though. Maybe Guido again.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:23 - Oct 13 with 1504 viewsexiledclaseboy

And lo and behold it was Guido after all.

And what Corbyn actually said is something quite different to the Guido spin that Bluey swallowed whole.

https://order-order.com/

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:49 - Oct 13 with 1478 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:23 - Oct 13 by exiledclaseboy

And lo and behold it was Guido after all.

And what Corbyn actually said is something quite different to the Guido spin that Bluey swallowed whole.

https://order-order.com/

I thought it couldn’t get any worse than the Daily Express but that site takes the biscuit.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:52 - Oct 13 with 1471 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:49 - Oct 13 by longlostjack

I thought it couldn’t get any worse than the Daily Express but that site takes the biscuit.

It’s Bluey’s staple diet.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:19 - Oct 13 with 1443 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:49 - Oct 13 by longlostjack

It’s where Bluey sources all his “yeahbutLabour” stories from. Plus the scurrilous Stokes one from the other day.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:20 - Oct 13 with 1447 viewsmonmouth

The Donald and The Johnson will go down as the worst leaders of their countries in history. Unfortunately that won’t stop the world burning. Trump and Erdogan should already be on trial for war crimes and the Eton mess should be locked up for corruption in office.

I thought he was going to be a shit Prime Minister. I never even got close.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2019 11:24]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:24 - Oct 13 with 1438 viewsmonmouth

And Corbyn weighs in and shows he’s a bigger tw*t even than Johnson.

”Corbyn cautions against public vote on Johnson's Brexit deal“ Labour leader says he would prefer to fight election before any second referendum is held.

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:28 - Oct 13 with 1423 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:24 - Oct 13 by monmouth

”Corbyn cautions against public vote on Johnson's Brexit deal“ Labour leader says he would prefer to fight election before any second referendum is held.

He’s a f*cking idiot.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:32 - Oct 13 with 1417 viewsexiledclaseboy

I’m glad I don’t listen to commercial radio very often. I’ve had Absolute Classic Rock on all morning because 5 Live has been infested by egg chasing and car driving and the constant “get ready for Brexit” ads are doing my swede in.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:35 - Oct 13 with 1410 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:32 - Oct 13 by exiledclaseboy

I’m glad I don’t listen to commercial radio very often. I’ve had Absolute Classic Rock on all morning because 5 Live has been infested by egg chasing and car driving and the constant “get ready for Brexit” ads are doing my swede in.

They’re on the telly too, and on the roadside ‘information’ signs on the M4. Its like lord HawHaw. It’s truly pathetic.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:35 - Oct 13 with 1404 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:28 - Oct 13 by exiledclaseboy

He’s a f*cking idiot.

That’s a bit harsh on idiots.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:35 - Oct 13 with 1406 viewswaynekerr55

Useful idiots like Flint and Kinnock may well help them over the line.

Twàts

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:50 - Oct 13 with 1372 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:24 - Oct 13 by monmouth

Corbyn is an irrelevance to all intents and purposes.

I was told a while ago that the one to take notice of in terms of what is being said, is Rebecca Long Bailey (ridiculous though that is, as she’s hopeless).

She said this morning on Marr she’s now being convinced to support a referendum before an election. Apparently, she’s ‘been on a journey’. Snigger.

Anyway - her saying that is significant, as it indicates the position that will actually be adopted.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:53 - Oct 13 with 1370 viewssg1912

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:20 - Oct 13 by monmouth

The Donald and The Johnson will go down as the worst leaders of their countries in history. Unfortunately that won’t stop the world burning. Trump and Erdogan should already be on trial for war crimes and the Eton mess should be locked up for corruption in office.

I thought he was going to be a shit Prime Minister. I never even got close.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2019 11:24]

Why would Trump be on trial for war crimes...

Have I missed something?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:55 - Oct 13 with 1369 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:50 - Oct 13 by londonlisa2001

I was told a while ago that the one to take notice of in terms of what is being said, is Rebecca Long Bailey (ridiculous though that is, as she’s hopeless).

She said this morning on Marr she’s now being convinced to support a referendum before an election. Apparently, she’s ‘been on a journey’. Snigger.

Anyway - her saying that is significant, as it indicates the position that will actually be adopted.

Where do they find these idiots, Lisa?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:56 - Oct 13 with 1361 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:35 - Oct 13 by monmouth

They’re on the telly too, and on the roadside ‘information’ signs on the M4. Its like lord HawHaw. It’s truly pathetic.

Had to go to the vet yesterday, and the signs are up in there.

I will laugh a lot at the brexiters who find they can’t take their dogs away to their chalets and chateaus at Christmas. There is already not enough time left for the rabies stuff to kick in before then.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:03 - Oct 13 with 1349 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:55 - Oct 13 by waynekerr55

Where do they find these idiots, Lisa?

God knows.

I think that as one side becomes more extreme, the other becomes more extreme in response and so it drives this madness. Add to that a climate of soundbite, people with the concentration span of a gnat and the days of rational discussion seem long gone.
People just quote utter nonsense without bothering to read beyond the headline and check if it’s true or not.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:04 - Oct 13 with 1348 viewsWarwickHunt

That rings true. I’d heard a while back that she was “the future of the Labour Party” ( Gawd help us...).

The demented harridan Karie Murphy has been quietly sidelined so the chances of something remotely adult coming out of Jezza’s office/orifice have improved slightly.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:12 - Oct 13 with 1336 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:04 - Oct 13 by WarwickHunt

That rings true. I’d heard a while back that she was “the future of the Labour Party” ( Gawd help us...).

The demented harridan Karie Murphy has been quietly sidelined so the chances of something remotely adult coming out of Jezza’s office/orifice have improved slightly.

The Labour Party has no future then. Which might be no bad thing as the Conservative party is now the BNP and will also be marginalised. Maybe sensible folk will raise a Phoenix from the ashes, but I fear things must get worse first.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:16 - Oct 13 with 1326 viewsexiledclaseboy

McDonnell and RlB pull the strings. McDonnell has been in the referendum camp for a while. Seems Long-Bailey is getting there as well.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:21 - Oct 13 with 1321 viewsexiledclaseboy

I see the Telegraph is busy prepping its ageing readership for the inevitability of May’s deal being the best Brexit ever when Johnson brings it back more or less unchanged.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:22 - Oct 13 with 1320 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:16 - Oct 13 by exiledclaseboy

McDonnell and RlB pull the strings. McDonnell has been in the referendum camp for a while. Seems Long-Bailey is getting there as well.

She’s been on a journey mun.

Her journey involves being told what she now has to believe.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:41 - Oct 13 with 1301 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:21 - Oct 13 by exiledclaseboy

I see the Telegraph is busy prepping its ageing readership for the inevitability of May’s deal being the best Brexit ever when Johnson brings it back more or less unchanged.

The one he resigned over...😂😂😂
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:50 - Oct 13 with 1290 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:41 - Oct 13 by WarwickHunt

The one he resigned over...😂😂😂

That’s surely got to be brought up in the commons

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024