Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301367 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:00 - Oct 13 with 2006 viewsexiledclaseboy

I’ve just remembered that there’s a Queen’s speech tomorrow. The most pointless Parliamentary event ever.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:05 - Oct 13 with 1996 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:00 - Oct 13 by exiledclaseboy

I’ve just remembered that there’s a Queen’s speech tomorrow. The most pointless Parliamentary event ever.

Is the Queen bothering to attend?

She shouldn’t. To make a point.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:05 - Oct 13 with 1996 viewsmonmouth

But the whole reason for proroguing, obviously.

I wonder if Johnson has read it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:17 - Oct 13 with 1928 viewsmonmouth

This stuff is beyond belief. Talking about the same ‘deal’ here. They are all truly desperate now. Never mind taking back control, losing control of their Arses more like.

May’s customs plan (now adopted by Surrender Johnson) was vehemently rejected by Brexiters as impractical. Jacob Rees-Mogg, the then chair of the hardline European Research Group of Tory MPs, described it as “completely cretinous, impractical, bureaucratic and a betrayal of common sense”.

But Rees-Mogg, who is now leader of the House of Commons, made clear on Sunday he and other leavers were prepared to compromise.

“Boris Johnson is … somebody who even the most arch-Eurosceptic, even a member of the Brexit party, can trust and have confidence in,” he said.

Plus, how utterly cretinous and a betrayal of common sense is that last sentence.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:35 - Oct 13 with 1912 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:05 - Oct 13 by londonlisa2001

Is the Queen bothering to attend?

She shouldn’t. To make a point.

It might be her last one considering she’s about 110, unless she’s got some horcruxes lying around.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:26 - Oct 13 with 1881 viewsFlashberryjack

In your biased opinion.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:36 - Oct 13 with 1866 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:26 - Oct 13 by Flashberryjack

In your biased opinion.

A Queen’s speech is supposed to outline a government’s legislative priorities for the upcoming session. Given that this government doesn’t have a majority so can’t pass any legislation and there’s going to be an election before long which will necessitate another Queen’s speech, it’s pretty pointless other than as a pre-election gimmick. If your biased opinion tells you otherwise then crack on.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:43 - Oct 13 with 1854 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:36 - Oct 13 by exiledclaseboy

A Queen’s speech is supposed to outline a government’s legislative priorities for the upcoming session. Given that this government doesn’t have a majority so can’t pass any legislation and there’s going to be an election before long which will necessitate another Queen’s speech, it’s pretty pointless other than as a pre-election gimmick. If your biased opinion tells you otherwise then crack on.

All queens speeches are completely pointless.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:49 - Oct 13 with 1845 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:43 - Oct 13 by Highjack

All queens speeches are completely pointless.

Well that’s a different debate entirely but I wouldn’t argue. Nice pageantry though if you’re into that sort of thing.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:54 - Oct 13 with 1783 viewsexiledclaseboy

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/oct/13/barnier-warns-brexit-talks-have

“We’re close to a deal but we have to have the extension (mandated by law) to the end of January so that we can finalise negotiations and get the necessary legislation through parliament. Now can we have an election please”.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:50 - Oct 13 with 1730 viewsPegojack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:17 - Oct 13 by monmouth

This stuff is beyond belief. Talking about the same ‘deal’ here. They are all truly desperate now. Never mind taking back control, losing control of their Arses more like.

May’s customs plan (now adopted by Surrender Johnson) was vehemently rejected by Brexiters as impractical. Jacob Rees-Mogg, the then chair of the hardline European Research Group of Tory MPs, described it as “completely cretinous, impractical, bureaucratic and a betrayal of common sense”.

But Rees-Mogg, who is now leader of the House of Commons, made clear on Sunday he and other leavers were prepared to compromise.

“Boris Johnson is … somebody who even the most arch-Eurosceptic, even a member of the Brexit party, can trust and have confidence in,” he said.

Plus, how utterly cretinous and a betrayal of common sense is that last sentence.

All those ERG sh1tbags ought to be fitted with reversing beepers.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:18 - Oct 13 with 1701 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:50 - Oct 13 by Pegojack

If we do eventually leave the EU will you be applying for Spanish citizenship ?

Hello

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:14 - Oct 13 with 1663 viewsPegojack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:18 - Oct 13 by Flashberryjack

If we do eventually leave the EU will you be applying for Spanish citizenship ?

More than likely, when I've got the required time under my belt.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:16 - Oct 13 with 1655 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:14 - Oct 13 by Pegojack

More than likely, when I've got the required time under my belt.

What is the criteria ?

Hello

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:39 - Oct 13 with 1638 viewsPegojack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:16 - Oct 13 by Flashberryjack

What is the criteria ?

I can apply for permanent residency after living here five years, and Spanish citizenship after living here ten. Whether I would go the whole hog I don't know, since it involves revoking your current nationality. There is virtually no difference in practical terms, subject to Brexit of course, but I have no plans to come back to the UK.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:06 - Oct 13 with 1608 viewslonglostjack

In March I took dual nationality here in Germany. The qualifying period was 8 years residency. Post Brexit I’d have had to have given up UK nationality. I actually received a letter from the German authorities in November encouraging me to apply. The application was also fast tracked and took only 8 weeks. I asked the civil servant who was dealing with my case for the reason. He said it was for organizational reasons. Post Brexit they expected a lot of work, resulting from UK employees who didn’t meet the requirements, applying for residence/work permits.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2019 22:23]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:05 - Oct 14 with 1545 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:06 - Oct 13 by longlostjack

In March I took dual nationality here in Germany. The qualifying period was 8 years residency. Post Brexit I’d have had to have given up UK nationality. I actually received a letter from the German authorities in November encouraging me to apply. The application was also fast tracked and took only 8 weeks. I asked the civil servant who was dealing with my case for the reason. He said it was for organizational reasons. Post Brexit they expected a lot of work, resulting from UK employees who didn’t meet the requirements, applying for residence/work permits.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2019 22:23]

Been to Germany a couple of times and met a few on my travels ( not in Spain or the such like) and found the people to be very warm and friendly. Nice place to live.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:26 - Oct 14 with 1472 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:50 - Oct 13 by Pegojack

That preferably explode when they travel under 50mph...

*disclaimer - I don't mean literally, although covering them in dog shit would be nice

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:56 - Oct 14 with 1444 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:36 - Oct 13 by exiledclaseboy

I did like the bit where they wanted to make it really difficult for 6m or so people, disproportionately in non-Tory areas, to vote in the future. Johnson's gone full Trump there.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:05 - Oct 14 with 1431 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:56 - Oct 14 by Uxbridge

I did like the bit where they wanted to make it really difficult for 6m or so people, disproportionately in non-Tory areas, to vote in the future. Johnson's gone full Trump there.

Yeah because god forbid nobody ever votes illegally.

I mean, ok, so the Peterborough by election featured Corbyn pictured with a Labour activist previously jailed for postal vote rigging...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:31 - Oct 14 with 1423 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:05 - Oct 14 by bluey_the_blue

Yeah because god forbid nobody ever votes illegally.

I mean, ok, so the Peterborough by election featured Corbyn pictured with a Labour activist previously jailed for postal vote rigging...

One conviction in 2017. One. The problem doesn't exist beyond the occasional issue, and certainly not to the scale required to justify the blatant attempt to supress the elctoral rights of minorities and disadvantaged communities,or in other words the ones who don't have photo IDs such as passports because they can't afford to go abroad.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:38 - Oct 14 with 1418 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:31 - Oct 14 by Uxbridge

One conviction in 2017. One. The problem doesn't exist beyond the occasional issue, and certainly not to the scale required to justify the blatant attempt to supress the elctoral rights of minorities and disadvantaged communities,or in other words the ones who don't have photo IDs such as passports because they can't afford to go abroad.

Taken from social media.

You need ID to

Buy alcohol
Buy cigarettes
Rent a house
Open a bank account
Get a job
Claim benefits
Go abroad
Drive a car
Be on a college campus

ID required to vote?
Voter suppression!

==============

Postal voting has always been dodgy as fvck and you know it - those "minorities and disadvantaged communities" you're championing have been prone to have people "helping" them by posting the forms - all of which tend to favour Labour.

Where no passport, driving licence available then I personally think there should be some sort of "national identity card".
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:04 - Oct 14 with 1399 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:38 - Oct 14 by bluey_the_blue

Taken from social media.

You need ID to

Buy alcohol
Buy cigarettes
Rent a house
Open a bank account
Get a job
Claim benefits
Go abroad
Drive a car
Be on a college campus

ID required to vote?
Voter suppression!

==============

Postal voting has always been dodgy as fvck and you know it - those "minorities and disadvantaged communities" you're championing have been prone to have people "helping" them by posting the forms - all of which tend to favour Labour.

Where no passport, driving licence available then I personally think there should be some sort of "national identity card".

And yet studies show 3.5m Britons don't have any photo ID whatsoever (regardless of whether it would meet the standards required for any proposed legislation) and 11m don't have a passport and driving licence.

Still, foreigners eh and their dodgy postal votes ....

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:15 - Oct 14 with 1387 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:04 - Oct 14 by Uxbridge

And yet studies show 3.5m Britons don't have any photo ID whatsoever (regardless of whether it would meet the standards required for any proposed legislation) and 11m don't have a passport and driving licence.

Still, foreigners eh and their dodgy postal votes ....

Which is why I said a "national identity card" should be used for voting.

There were many students last GE bragging of voting both at Uni and home. Electoral fraud happens, convictions are rare.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:05 - Oct 14 with 1368 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:31 - Oct 14 by Uxbridge

How is applying to the Council for a free ID going to "supress the elctoral rights of minorities and disadvantaged communities"?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024