Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2302005 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:33 - Oct 14 with 1742 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:16 - Oct 14 by monmouth

But if they broadly agree and he can get it through Parliament (and noises are he might have the numbers) he will claim substance over form wont he? It will be disgusting if some idiot Labour mps give him a free run at an election as (with worse than May’s deal) all conquering Brexit hero.

I suppose any bill would be amendable. The opposition better get their act together sharpish.

If they were to back a ropey Boris deal without a confirmatory referendum they should be expelled from the Party.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:34 - Oct 14 with 1739 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:44 - Oct 14 by Jango

Again get a grip. Voter ID was brought in in Northern Ireland under Tony Blair and it seems to have worked fine, no issues.

In Northern Ireland the law requires that you produce one of seven forms of photographic identification when you vote at a polling station. The Electoral Identity Card is produced by the Electoral Office and is one of the acceptable forms of identification. You must be listed on the Electoral Register to get a card.

We wouldn’t want different rules for Northern Ireland now would we?

You mention that there was only 1 arrest on 2017. How do you police it if you are not required to have ID? It’s just another excuse to have a moan over nothing.

And yet you're persisting.

Experts eh. What do they know.

Anyway I'm surprised nobody is bleating about the programme on BBC2 now which is talking about the disastrous impact no deal will have on the car industry. All scaremongering obviously

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:44 - Oct 14 with 1720 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:34 - Oct 14 by Uxbridge

Anyway I'm surprised nobody is bleating about the programme on BBC2 now which is talking about the disastrous impact no deal will have on the car industry. All scaremongering obviously

The British car industry is pretty much f*cked in this country as it stands anyway, Germany will suffer far more than us.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:58 - Oct 14 with 1701 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:07 - Oct 14 by londonlisa2001

“Given government ineptitude when it comes to IT projects, wouldn't work. Would be endless civil servant wonks sticking beaks in, wanting X, Y and Z implemented that have nothing to do with getting an online voting system in place... ”

Obviously apart from when it comes to the technology solutions to the Irish border issue. Which you’ve been telling us can be easily implemented, are safe and there’s no reason why the EU should be sceptical.

Snigger.

"Which you’ve been telling us can be easily implemented, are safe and there’s no reason why the EU should be sceptical.
Snigger. "

The snigger is typical of you .
You do realise that the EU had already agreed to consider Technology solutions in the Political Declaration.

D.Customs
26. The Parties will put in place ambitious customs arrangements, in pursuit of their overall objectives. In doing so, the Parties envisage making use of all available facilitative arrangements and technologies, in full respect of their legal orders and ensuring that customs authorities are able to protect the Parties’respective financial interests and enforce public policies. To this end, they intend to consider mutual recognition of trusted traders’ programmes, administrative cooperation in customs matters and mutual assistance, including for the recovery of claims related to taxes and duties, and through the exchange of information to combat customs fraud and other illegal activity.
27. Such facilitative arrangements and technologies will also be considered in developing any alternative arrangements for ensuring the absence of a hard border on the island of Ireland on a permanent footing
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:03 - Oct 14 with 1696 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Biased Broadcasting Company.
No thanks.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:06 - Oct 14 with 1689 viewsJackSomething

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:03 - Oct 14 by A_Fans_Dad

The Biased Broadcasting Company.
No thanks.

Yet you post links from the Daily Mail. So bias is OK if you agree with it then?

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:08 - Oct 14 with 1681 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:44 - Oct 14 by Flashberryjack

The British car industry is pretty much f*cked in this country as it stands anyway, Germany will suffer far more than us.

Well, that's alright then.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:09 - Oct 14 with 1676 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:44 - Oct 14 by Flashberryjack

Wrong on both counts. UK exports 52 % of it’s cars to the EU While Germany exports around 14% of it’s cars to the UK. That’s without the whole supply chain problem (BMW / Mini). I’d also be worried if I were working for Airbus in Broughton.

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:38 - Oct 14 with 1644 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Sunderland workers must be loving this

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:43 - Oct 14 with 1641 viewsJango

Yes I’ll persist. Its been the case in Northern Ireland for about 20 years. Many other countries around the world require ID to vote without any problems. Experts can only go off the data they’ve got. If you don’t need ID then it’s pretty much impossible to get caught.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:48 - Oct 14 with 1627 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:09 - Oct 14 by longlostjack

Wrong on both counts. UK exports 52 % of it’s cars to the EU While Germany exports around 14% of it’s cars to the UK. That’s without the whole supply chain problem (BMW / Mini). I’d also be worried if I were working for Airbus in Broughton.

I’d be worried if you work anywhere in the uk leaving without a trade deal

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:53 - Oct 14 with 1617 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:43 - Oct 14 by Jango

Yes I’ll persist. Its been the case in Northern Ireland for about 20 years. Many other countries around the world require ID to vote without any problems. Experts can only go off the data they’ve got. If you don’t need ID then it’s pretty much impossible to get caught.

I think this article makes some pretty salient points. Lots of criticism from across the piste.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/voter-id-photo-uk-government-cons
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:53 - Oct 14 with 1617 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:06 - Oct 14 by JackSomething

Yet you post links from the Daily Mail. So bias is OK if you agree with it then?

The Mail is no where near as biased as the BBC.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:56 - Oct 14 with 1611 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:53 - Oct 14 by A_Fans_Dad

Incredible stuff
🤦🏻‍♂️

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:01 - Oct 14 with 1605 viewsmajorraglan

I can’t believe I just read that, Radio rental.

The BBC is required by its Charter to be neutral, and it (by enlarge) is. The Mail is totally the opposite.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK (n/t) on 23:03 - Oct 14 with 1597 viewslonglostjack

How England plans to leave the EU.

[Post edited 14 Oct 2019 23:10]

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:05 - Oct 14 with 1597 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:53 - Oct 14 by majorraglan

I think this article makes some pretty salient points. Lots of criticism from across the piste.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/voter-id-photo-uk-government-cons

800 people turned away then it goes on to say that during trials people refused to show ID, well yes you’re gonna turned away. It works in Northern Ireland ffs which is in the uk. Labour are moaning and it was them that introduced it over there. If it’s implemented in the same way over here then I genuinely don’t see the issue. Ludicrous argument.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:13 - Oct 14 with 1584 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:09 - Oct 14 by longlostjack

The German Car Industry is in dire staights before even considering Brexit.
They have so many scandals and fines plus a massive downturn in production plus increasing costs.
They themselves say they are very worried.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:16 - Oct 14 with 1579 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:01 - Oct 14 by majorraglan

I can’t believe I just read that, Radio rental.

The BBC is required by its Charter to be neutral, and it (by enlarge) is. The Mail is totally the opposite.

You actually believe that they stick to their charter?
Talk about delusional.
There are multiple Brexit articles in the Mail Online today. Care to point all the bias in them?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:23 - Oct 14 with 1572 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:13 - Oct 14 by A_Fans_Dad

The German Car Industry is in dire staights before even considering Brexit.
They have so many scandals and fines plus a massive downturn in production plus increasing costs.
They themselves say they are very worried.

“Dire straits” is stretching it a bit. I can assure you that they are far more concerned about Trump and the Chinese market than they are Brexit, though of course it doesn’t help.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:27 - Oct 15 with 1536 viewsJackSomething

It's not like anyone took you seriously before, but now you're just making it too obvious.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

The Countdown begins. on 00:38 - Oct 15 with 1531 viewsSwanjaxs

The Countdown begins. on 23:52 - Nov 10 by Highjack

Still too ( REMOVED) slow.

This post has been edited by an administrator

The very first post on this enormous thread...

Take a bow Highjack you got it spot on 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 01:45 - Oct 15 with 1515 viewsDJack

WOW! Just, WOW!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 03:00 - Oct 15 with 1497 viewsGroo

We have to show ID in Canada, can't see the issue myself.

Groo does what Groo does best

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 06:50 - Oct 15 with 1460 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:20 - Oct 14 by exiledclaseboy

You don’t agree?

Obviously not. Why on Earth would you imagine I would?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024