Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2328263 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:39 - Oct 15 with 1866 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:23 - Oct 15 by londonlisa2001

It’s not even the May deal. It’s a deal May rejected as ‘not acceptable to any Conservative Prime Minister’.

Who’d have thought...

So, are we a vassal state or have we just surrendered? I can't keep up...

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:41 - Oct 15 with 1864 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:39 - Oct 15 by Uxbridge

So, are we a vassal state or have we just surrendered? I can't keep up...

Give the Telegraph a few hours to make up its mind. It’s all confused at the moment.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:51 - Oct 15 with 1807 viewsjack_lord

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:57 - Oct 15 by A_Fans_Dad

What the hell has what brexiters voted for got to do with any deal agreed by our crap Tory government?
I did not vote for a deal I voted for revoking our EU membership.
What deal or deals happened after that would be acceptable as long as it did not involve being tied to the EU.

Because it has been so terrible for the UK making us such a poor third world place?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:04 - Oct 15 with 1787 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:43 - Oct 14 by Jango

Yes I’ll persist. Its been the case in Northern Ireland for about 20 years. Many other countries around the world require ID to vote without any problems. Experts can only go off the data they’ve got. If you don’t need ID then it’s pretty much impossible to get caught.

This seems appropriate...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/3613116/Ask-to-see-my-ID-card-and-Ill-eat-it

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 06:53 - Oct 16 with 1701 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:04 - Oct 15 by Uxbridge

This seems appropriate...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/3613116/Ask-to-see-my-ID-card-and-Ill-eat-it

Yes, appropriate in the sense that I have always despised the Tories and would have said he’s talking crap then, as you are now. Going back to 2004 to try and justify your argument is no good mate. If ID’s are available for free on request then you’ve got no argument.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2019 6:54]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:09 - Oct 16 with 1669 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:51 - Oct 15 by Pegojack

Don't know the quote, Loh, haven't read the book, I think I was put off by the Hollywood film version which appeared to my young eyes to be an establishment arse-kissing exercise ("us miners are all out on strike starving to death but we're all going starry eyed and bendy kneed because the king/queen has ordered our choir to come and give a concert at Buck House! What an honour for Welsh toe rags like us, yer Majesty etc, etc").

However, I imagine the character in question is quoting a maths problem along the lines of "if a 10 gallon bathtub with holes in it is being filled up at 1 gallon a minute and meanwhile the water is leaking out blah, blah, blah".

Yes, good point. I tried to make lessons a tad more relevant to the real world. You know, "if Jacob Rees Mogg is salting 95% of his £3 million annual income away in tbe Cayman Islands in order to avoid tax etc etc...."

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Bravo

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:47 - Oct 16 with 1651 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:27 - Oct 15 by waynekerr55

Not trying to be funny or rude here, but what benefits does anything other than remaining bring the country?

We may disagree with globalism/capitalism but we are too intertwined in it to suddenly jump out.

If anyone can give me a genuine benefit, please step forward

Anyone?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:52 - Oct 16 with 1648 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:47 - Oct 16 by waynekerr55

Anyone?

Nope

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:37 - Oct 16 with 1621 viewslonglostjack

Talks continuing then. N. Ireland could end up being richer than Qatar soon. A pity Wales didn’t have the same leverage.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2019 9:39]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:50 - Oct 16 with 1605 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:37 - Oct 16 by longlostjack

Talks continuing then. N. Ireland could end up being richer than Qatar soon. A pity Wales didn’t have the same leverage.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2019 9:39]

Oops...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-10-16/johnson-s-u-k-government-fear
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:04 - Oct 16 with 1595 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 06:53 - Oct 16 by Jango

Yes, appropriate in the sense that I have always despised the Tories and would have said he’s talking crap then, as you are now. Going back to 2004 to try and justify your argument is no good mate. If ID’s are available for free on request then you’ve got no argument.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2019 6:54]

Yes, very simple.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:06 - Oct 16 with 1589 viewsBatterseajack

Anyone?

The working class up north want to see an ending of free movement of people.

I think that's literally about it.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:23 - Oct 16 with 1575 viewsKerouac

Anyone?

What is the point of continually asking the same question if you are happy to ignore, dismiss, the answers.

What you are doing is what the 'Remain' campaign ever since we had a massive public debate and they lost.

'Remainers' are not prepared to listen to those who are for Brexit....therefore we have stopped listening to your incessant whining.

It is why the Tories are winning in opinion polls in Wales, but you lot carry on not listening whilst patting yourselves on the back and mocking anyone who disagrees with you.
See where that gets you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:31 - Oct 16 with 1568 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:23 - Oct 16 by Kerouac

What is the point of continually asking the same question if you are happy to ignore, dismiss, the answers.

What you are doing is what the 'Remain' campaign ever since we had a massive public debate and they lost.

'Remainers' are not prepared to listen to those who are for Brexit....therefore we have stopped listening to your incessant whining.

It is why the Tories are winning in opinion polls in Wales, but you lot carry on not listening whilst patting yourselves on the back and mocking anyone who disagrees with you.
See where that gets you.

Sovereign Parliament used to be a reason, but Brexiters have been trashing parliamentary procedures when parliament moves against their wishes.

Then its taking back our own laws and courts. Again, our courts and judges have been vilified in recent months by brexiters when they enforce our own laws.

I think we're just left with ending freedom of movement for eastern Europeans.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:35 - Oct 16 with 1558 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:31 - Oct 16 by Batterseajack

Sovereign Parliament used to be a reason, but Brexiters have been trashing parliamentary procedures when parliament moves against their wishes.

Then its taking back our own laws and courts. Again, our courts and judges have been vilified in recent months by brexiters when they enforce our own laws.

I think we're just left with ending freedom of movement for eastern Europeans.

You’re forgetting the most important thing by far.

Blue passports.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:37 - Oct 16 with 1551 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:35 - Oct 16 by Joe_bradshaw

Blue passports.

and Fish..

The list so far...

Blue passports
Fish
Ending freedom of movement
An opportunity for 50p commemorative coins
French made dark blue passports

Parliament sovereignty (Abandoned)
More power to our Laws and Courts (Abandoned)

**Edit - List Updated**
[Post edited 16 Oct 2019 11:03]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:48 - Oct 16 with 1535 viewsKerouac

This is like a therapy group for a bunch of pathetic tw*ts.

You made your arguments, you LOST the debate.

You're like a bunch of kids chucking the board up in the air or crying until your elders give in and change the rules of the game for you.
You LOST.

Let it sink in to your thick heads.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:52 - Oct 16 with 1530 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:35 - Oct 16 by Joe_bradshaw

Blue passports.

Mine was Black.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:52 - Oct 16 with 1526 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:37 - Oct 16 by Batterseajack

and Fish..

The list so far...

Blue passports
Fish
Ending freedom of movement
An opportunity for 50p commemorative coins
French made dark blue passports

Parliament sovereignty (Abandoned)
More power to our Laws and Courts (Abandoned)

**Edit - List Updated**
[Post edited 16 Oct 2019 11:03]

Don’t forget the 50p commemorative coin.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:56 - Oct 16 with 1509 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:23 - Oct 16 by Kerouac

See where that gets you.

Genuinely K, others may mock but I'm not.

What are these supposed benefits?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:00 - Oct 16 with 1492 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:48 - Oct 16 by Kerouac

This is like a therapy group for a bunch of pathetic tw*ts.

You made your arguments, you LOST the debate.

You're like a bunch of kids chucking the board up in the air or crying until your elders give in and change the rules of the game for you.
You LOST.

Let it sink in to your thick heads.

Zero self awareness from you as per usual. Happy to accuse others of crying and behaving like children, when you yourself come across as a shrieking hysterical mess.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:11 - Oct 16 with 1463 viewsKerouac

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:56 - Oct 16 by waynekerr55

If you are interested in what I think look back through my posting history.

If you are interested in what some economists, academics and politicians who agree with Brexit think, look on Brexit Central site or watch some of the videos you'll find in my posting history.

...but I will not be wasting my time and energy on making arguments for you to ignore, dismiss or shoot down.
Life's too short.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:37 - Oct 16 with 1435 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:56 - Oct 16 by waynekerr55

Better trade deals - nope
A boost to GDP - definitely not
But: fewer East Europeans !

Which makes it all worthwhile for most Brexiteers.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:42 - Oct 16 with 1425 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:11 - Oct 16 by Kerouac

If you are interested in what I think look back through my posting history.

If you are interested in what some economists, academics and politicians who agree with Brexit think, look on Brexit Central site or watch some of the videos you'll find in my posting history.

...but I will not be wasting my time and energy on making arguments for you to ignore, dismiss or shoot down.
Life's too short.

PM me a link to those articles if you wouldn't mind.

Cheers 👍

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:56 - Oct 16 with 1398 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:42 - Oct 16 by waynekerr55

PM me a link to those articles if you wouldn't mind.

Cheers 👍

If you want a laugh (or weep), here's Dom Raab's article from Oct 2016

https://brexitcentral.com/dominic-raab-mp-even-worst-trade-deal-brussels-offer-u
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024