Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301413 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:18 - Oct 17 with 1664 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:50 - Oct 17 by londonlisa2001

2 questions for those that are supporters of Brexit because of the improvement it’ll cause for workers (wingstandwood, Jango etc):

This new version of the deal takes away the workers and environmental protections that were in the May deal. Are you still going to disagree that the reason for Brexit is a race to an unregulated bottom that’s great for the richest and awful for the poorest?

Why would any company in the world now base themselves in Wales (as an example) rather than Northern Ireland?

What worker protections? People living in South Wales locality can take a walk down to any local jobcentre. They walk in and ask for the standard issue A4 job search introductory leaflet. All curious welcome to call in and ask.

The particular section of that A4 leaflet that would apply to private sector employment of construction industry background type etc consists of agency employer websites.

You see? Outside of public sector there is minimal to zero worker protection... ASDA employees (were forced to, for fear of being sacked) had to sign abysmal new contract conditions last month... Where is this mythical EU protection? And why has agency employment with stuff like "three strikes and you're out" force multiplied under EU governance.

By sheer coincidence here is today's news. https://www.thesun.co.uk/money/10154618/12000-asda-staff-facing-the-sack-over-ne

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:18 - Oct 17 with 1669 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:12 - Oct 17 by HCMC

Thanks to the rebel alliance we've been stitched up by the EU.

Can't have no deal, can't have an extension so you'll have to have the EUs deal.

Thanks Swinson, Corbyn, Benn, Soubry you've really done us over.

Oh FFS, where to begin?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:21 - Oct 17 with 1666 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:18 - Oct 17 by WarwickHunt

Oh FFS, where to begin?

Janet and John go to Brussels.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:25 - Oct 17 with 1647 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:21 - Oct 17 by monmouth

Janet and John go to Brussels.

He’s on the verge of knocking Groo out of the Holy Trinity of PS Fûckwittery. Jango and AFD’s positions are safe though.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:31 - Oct 17 with 1631 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:25 - Oct 17 by WarwickHunt

He’s on the verge of knocking Groo out of the Holy Trinity of PS Fûckwittery. Jango and AFD’s positions are safe though.

His or her follow up post certainly suggests the need for care in the community, or the comprehension skills of a shovel.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:09 - Oct 17 with 1587 viewsmonmouth

getting Brexit done

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:20 - Oct 17 with 1566 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:25 - Oct 17 by WarwickHunt

That Kerouac is another massive twwaat on PS to be fair ....

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:26 - Oct 17 with 1554 viewsHumpty

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:20 - Oct 17 by Kilkennyjack

That Kerouac is another massive twwaat on PS to be fair ....

He's an intellectual tw*t though. A muslim told him in a shop.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:12 - Oct 17 with 1506 viewsjacks777

It’s going to be great to finally leave the wretched Frankenstein project.
🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:16 - Oct 17 with 1506 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:14 - Oct 17 by londonlisa2001

It depends who at the BBC you read. Katya Adler is saying it’s just a negotiating ploy and is nonsense. And she’s the one closest to the EU.

The EU can’t be seen to be responsible for a no deal. It hurts them as well as us. Not as much, but it hurts them. So saying no to an extension foe a referendum that could mean we stay after all, would be nonsensical.

I think this is the last throw of the deal dice. If this doesn’t get through, what’s left other than a Labour type deal with a customs union. And that requires a Labour majority, which they won’t get.

It’s always in our hands, of course - we can revoke...

The Farage stuff is hilarious I agree. How dare Juncker say we may have to just leave...lol.

It most likely is a negotiating ploy but almost like the EU backing Boris and his deal!

Maybe it'll make those MP's not 100% committed (or commitable) to remain say enough is enough, the deal is the best we're going to get and take it. There are favoirable noises coming from some ERg types...well Rees-Mogg anyway.

Labours position is a real maelstrom. It's sucked in almost every possible position or version of. Last I saw was Corbyn saying not to back this Tory deal because it's worse than Mays Tory deal. If he wants to have a mandate to deal with the EU he'll need to back a general election but he may have waved that ship goodbye.
Just imagine if Labours "adjustable" position actually led to the EU saying....well what Juncker said and we had no deal forced on us because they were fed up of the continuing nonsense.
This isn't even Brexit sorted, this is just the WA. We'll have years of trade negotiations to follow. How will we ever get Parliament to agree to anything? I thought the opposition parties were suposed to have come together in the national interest yet Corbyn is still acting entirely in his own interests and Swinson set out her stall, which instantly alienated 17 million people. Plaid are making loud noises with next to nobody listening and the SNP have used it as an excuse to start shoiuting for another indyref, I wonder how Sturgeon feels about the prospect of a hard border between them and England and the potentially disastrous effect on Scottish trade with the rest of the UK? Will she accept Scexit at any cost? She seems happy enough to keep the pound and have financial policy controlled in London still.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:17 - Oct 17 with 1499 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:58 - Oct 17 by londonlisa2001

Of course they would. But that’s not the point for the DUP. Their voters are the ones that want to stay within the UK.

And the conservatives are SUPPOSED to want to keep the union together.

On a wider note - polls also suggest a majority of voters throughout the UK would now refer to remain within the EU. It won’t happen as I’ve little doubt this will get through. Because a more self absorbed, useless bunch of hypocritical morons than this Conservative party would be impossible to find.

Just got home from work so catching up on things.

I think the deal puts the DUP in a very difficult position and I suspect their opposition to it won’t be bought off this time. Cash is no good if what is proposed will alien it the DUP from its supporter base who will not want to see a situation where they are aligned more closely to the EU than to Britain, something which will increase their fears about the prospect of merging (over a longer term) with the Republic of Ireland. If I was a DUP supporter I would be very unhappy and probably feel that I’d be sold down the river.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:24 - Oct 17 with 1487 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:17 - Oct 17 by majorraglan

Just got home from work so catching up on things.

I think the deal puts the DUP in a very difficult position and I suspect their opposition to it won’t be bought off this time. Cash is no good if what is proposed will alien it the DUP from its supporter base who will not want to see a situation where they are aligned more closely to the EU than to Britain, something which will increase their fears about the prospect of merging (over a longer term) with the Republic of Ireland. If I was a DUP supporter I would be very unhappy and probably feel that I’d be sold down the river.

Boris would sell his granny down the river and everyone knows it.

Thing is, apparently many in Southern Ireland don't want a unified Ireland because of the extra financial burden. A study put it at around an extra 30 billion per year.

https://www.irishnews.com/news/northernirelandnews/2019/09/17/news/united-irelan

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:09 - Oct 17 with 1421 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:24 - Oct 17 by Catullus

Boris would sell his granny down the river and everyone knows it.

Thing is, apparently many in Southern Ireland don't want a unified Ireland because of the extra financial burden. A study put it at around an extra 30 billion per year.

https://www.irishnews.com/news/northernirelandnews/2019/09/17/news/united-irelan

Rubbish.

The people of Ireland want a united Ireland in the EU.
Brexit has underlined the strength of the EU.

Contrast the way wales and scotland have been ignored on Brexit by uk govt.

Its going to happen and it will be some party !

The EU and the US will fall over themselves to make an united Ireland prosperous.

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:11 - Oct 17 with 1410 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:16 - Oct 17 by Catullus

It most likely is a negotiating ploy but almost like the EU backing Boris and his deal!

Maybe it'll make those MP's not 100% committed (or commitable) to remain say enough is enough, the deal is the best we're going to get and take it. There are favoirable noises coming from some ERg types...well Rees-Mogg anyway.

Labours position is a real maelstrom. It's sucked in almost every possible position or version of. Last I saw was Corbyn saying not to back this Tory deal because it's worse than Mays Tory deal. If he wants to have a mandate to deal with the EU he'll need to back a general election but he may have waved that ship goodbye.
Just imagine if Labours "adjustable" position actually led to the EU saying....well what Juncker said and we had no deal forced on us because they were fed up of the continuing nonsense.
This isn't even Brexit sorted, this is just the WA. We'll have years of trade negotiations to follow. How will we ever get Parliament to agree to anything? I thought the opposition parties were suposed to have come together in the national interest yet Corbyn is still acting entirely in his own interests and Swinson set out her stall, which instantly alienated 17 million people. Plaid are making loud noises with next to nobody listening and the SNP have used it as an excuse to start shoiuting for another indyref, I wonder how Sturgeon feels about the prospect of a hard border between them and England and the potentially disastrous effect on Scottish trade with the rest of the UK? Will she accept Scexit at any cost? She seems happy enough to keep the pound and have financial policy controlled in London still.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:13 - Oct 17 with 1403 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:09 - Oct 17 by Kilkennyjack

Rubbish.

The EU and the US will fall over themselves to make an united Ireland prosperous.

Well go and live in a united Ireland then. No one is stopping you....🤭
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:16 - Oct 17 with 1403 viewsGlyn1

Is this deal better or worse for us than Theresa May's was? Anyone know?

And Kilkenny Jack has made a good point. The citizens of the Irish Republic would be prepared to suffer economic losses in order to get a united Ireland.

Just as many Brexiteers would be prepared for the UK to lose money but "take back control" for the sake of more democracy. And there's nothing wrong with either position if that's your opinion.

But let's please drop the pretence that Brexit will benefit the British economy in any way at all.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2019 20:22]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:30 - Oct 17 with 1375 viewsmajorraglan

Daily Mail have totalled the numbers up and are of the view that during a vote Boris will have a majority of 32, including 10 former Tories and 25 rebel labour MP’s, they also predict the DUP and 7 Tory Spartans will vote against.

The rebel Labour MP’s is interesting, I read an article yesterday suggesting that if they defy the 3 party whip there will be moves to deselect them, they run the risk of losing their seat in an election if they vote against the dal and being deselected if they vote for it.
Boris seems to have played a bit of a blinder. A few weeks ago he was coming out with no deal, that option was closed down so he's managed to do an about turn, agree a deal albeit by tearing up pre existing Tory party red lines, throwing the DUP under a bus and completely changing his position on Brexit. In many ways this worse than May’s deal, but it looks like he going to land it. Boris doing what’s right for Boris.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:37 - Oct 17 with 1353 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:09 - Oct 17 by Kilkennyjack

Rubbish.

Rubbish you say, do you have evidence or is it just your opinion?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/sep/16/united-ireland-brexit-irish-unific

As for the EU's strength,there is an awful lot of disagreeing and arguing going on for such a unified entity. Von der Leyen's succession is in doubt too.

How has Wales been ignored on Brexit though? Wales voted to leave. If anything it's our own devolved government that's been ignoring what we voted for. As for Scotland, yes they chose remain but they also chose to remain ion the UK and so they chose what the majority chose, as did Northern Ireland.

I've said it before, lets have these indy debates, lets have the votes and then we'll see. I'll accept the outcome Kilkenny, but if Wales chooses the Union, will you accept it? Until then I shall ignore the noisy minority, shouting the loudest doesn't make you right.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:44 - Oct 17 with 1339 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:30 - Oct 17 by majorraglan

Daily Mail have totalled the numbers up and are of the view that during a vote Boris will have a majority of 32, including 10 former Tories and 25 rebel labour MP’s, they also predict the DUP and 7 Tory Spartans will vote against.

The rebel Labour MP’s is interesting, I read an article yesterday suggesting that if they defy the 3 party whip there will be moves to deselect them, they run the risk of losing their seat in an election if they vote against the dal and being deselected if they vote for it.
Boris seems to have played a bit of a blinder. A few weeks ago he was coming out with no deal, that option was closed down so he's managed to do an about turn, agree a deal albeit by tearing up pre existing Tory party red lines, throwing the DUP under a bus and completely changing his position on Brexit. In many ways this worse than May’s deal, but it looks like he going to land it. Boris doing what’s right for Boris.

I take it you voted remain 😂 oh well.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:47 - Oct 17 with 1338 viewsLeonWasGod

Most independent political commentators expect it to be extremely tight with him struggling to get the support. He’d need a HUGE boost from Labour to reach a 32 majority.

I’m not entirely convinced that reaching a point we could have been at 20 months ago, that’s worse than what was agreed previously, and much worse than what we have now is “playing a blinder” either.

But there we are.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:49 - Oct 17 with 1335 viewsNeath_Jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:26 - Oct 17 by Humpty

He's an intellectual tw*t though. A muslim told him in a shop.

Than all the other customers put down their shopping and applauded.

@DHOTYA

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:00 - Oct 17 with 1313 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:37 - Oct 17 by Catullus

Rubbish you say, do you have evidence or is it just your opinion?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/sep/16/united-ireland-brexit-irish-unific

As for the EU's strength,there is an awful lot of disagreeing and arguing going on for such a unified entity. Von der Leyen's succession is in doubt too.

How has Wales been ignored on Brexit though? Wales voted to leave. If anything it's our own devolved government that's been ignoring what we voted for. As for Scotland, yes they chose remain but they also chose to remain ion the UK and so they chose what the majority chose, as did Northern Ireland.

I've said it before, lets have these indy debates, lets have the votes and then we'll see. I'll accept the outcome Kilkenny, but if Wales chooses the Union, will you accept it? Until then I shall ignore the noisy minority, shouting the loudest doesn't make you right.

I am right though.

And you know it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:02 - Oct 17 with 1303 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:49 - Oct 17 by Neath_Jack

Than all the other customers put down their shopping and applauded.

@DHOTYA

Not forgetting The State of LinkedIn 😂

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:03 - Oct 17 with 1301 viewsexiledclaseboy

25 Labour is a stretch. On a knife edge I reckon.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:10 - Oct 17 with 1290 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:03 - Oct 17 by exiledclaseboy

25 Labour is a stretch. On a knife edge I reckon.

The Daily Mail. 😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024