Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301408 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:50 - Oct 17 with 1872 viewsKilkennyjack

Here is old ‘Surrender’ Johnson ..... selling out the DUP ....

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:55 - Oct 17 with 1858 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:42 - Oct 17 by longlostjack

Kinnock Jr. deemed to be in a passive offside position. Goal given.

Kinnock’s arse* was clearly interfering with play. Corbyn thought VAR stood for Venezuelan Anti-Referendum so didn’t bother checking.

*Stephen
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:10 - Oct 17 with 1823 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:42 - Oct 17 by Lohengrin

That painters and decorators love nothing so much as a charabanc outing?

Everyone loved an outing to the beach! Dydd iau mawr boys might have had a charabanc in the day, Dydd iau bach definitely not!
[Post edited 17 Oct 2019 23:26]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:26 - Oct 17 with 1793 viewsJonathans_coat

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:50 - Oct 17 by Kilkennyjack

Here is old ‘Surrender’ Johnson ..... selling out the DUP ....

He lied to the DUP’s faces in a speech their own conference last year!

At the prospect of customs checks at the Irish Sea, or NI being subject to some EU regulations:-

“No, British, Conservative Government could or should sign up to any such agreement.”

And there you have it ladies and gentlemen. Boris Johnson in all his mendacious and duplicitous glory. Why does anyone, ever, trust anything he says? I just don’t get it! He’s not just a terrible Prime Minister and politician, but is proving to be a terrible person as well!
[Post edited 17 Oct 2019 23:29]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:53 - Oct 17 with 1762 viewsKerouac

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:14 - Oct 17 by londonlisa2001

It depends who at the BBC you read. Katya Adler is saying it’s just a negotiating ploy and is nonsense. And she’s the one closest to the EU.

The EU can’t be seen to be responsible for a no deal. It hurts them as well as us. Not as much, but it hurts them. So saying no to an extension foe a referendum that could mean we stay after all, would be nonsensical.

I think this is the last throw of the deal dice. If this doesn’t get through, what’s left other than a Labour type deal with a customs union. And that requires a Labour majority, which they won’t get.

It’s always in our hands, of course - we can revoke...

The Farage stuff is hilarious I agree. How dare Juncker say we may have to just leave...lol.

Katya Adler just stated that the EU "clearly reopened the withdrawal agreement".
Who is wrong, yourself or Ms. Adler?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:13 - Oct 18 with 1738 viewsJonathans_coat

Has anyone noticed that the “new” withdrawal agreement is actually illegal yet?

The Taxation (Cross-border trade) Act, 2018.
Part 6
Subsection 55
Paragraph 1.

“ It shall be unlawful for Her Majesty’s Government to enter into arrangements under which Northern Ireland forms part of a separate customs territory to Great Britain.”

Awkward. Looks like Boris would have to go to court again to get this through anyway!
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:17 - Oct 18 with 1727 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:53 - Oct 17 by Kerouac

Katya Adler just stated that the EU "clearly reopened the withdrawal agreement".
Who is wrong, yourself or Ms. Adler?

Aye, she was putting it in simple language so that you understand.

I will explain it slowly. The backstop was never closed to be reopened. Even if May’s deal had been signed it wouldn’t be closed. It was a backstop. That was the whole point. I have said so dozens of times,

Let’s have a look at what else I said - just as an example:

“He doesn’t want a no deal anyway. He wants enough Labour MPs to support the deal to nullify the ERG. The quibble at the moment is only whether to separate NI from GB completely or partially. And he want the deal signed before an election. ” on 19th September.

And on 20th I said:

“the current withdrawal agreement actually allows for several scenarios, the backstop is simply one of them.

One scenario is a customs union, one is unspecified (as no one can think of any that work) ‘alternative arrangements’ and one is the backstop. There may be more. I can’t remember.

What the talks at the moment are doing is exploring the ‘alternative arrangements’ to see if they can find any that work. If they do, the backstop is redundant. That’s always been the case. So the withdrawal agreement itself is unchanged from its current form (just the backstop bit is not needed).

The EU have said from the start that if everyone can agree on alternative arrangements, the backstop falls away. ”

Now if you want to pretend that means I was wrong, go ahead. Although to be honest, I am surprised at how completely he has thrown the DUP under a bus. Even I didn’t think he would have the front to completely renege in his promises so quickly. I’m also surprised at him giving up quite a lot else. I don’t think people have picked up on it as yet. Farage may have done, which is why he’s so anti the deal. Have to laugh.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:20 - Oct 18 with 1726 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:13 - Oct 18 by Jonathans_coat

Part 6
Subsection 55
Paragraph 1.

“ It shall be unlawful for Her Majesty’s Government to enter into arrangements under which Northern Ireland forms part of a separate customs territory to Great Britain.”

Awkward. Looks like Boris would have to go to court again to get this through anyway!

He’s being taken to court about it, I believe. Jolyon Maugham was certainly talking about doing so.

Although I suspect the deal has a clause revoking anything that clashes with it, and if not, if they have the votes for the deal they have the votes to overturn that. Ironically JRM wanted it to stop May doing what he is currently celebrating.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:34 - Oct 18 with 1720 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:55 - Oct 17 by WarwickHunt

Kinnock’s arse* was clearly interfering with play. Corbyn thought VAR stood for Venezuelan Anti-Referendum so didn’t bother checking.

*Stephen

Brains Trust Steve would probably argue with VAR even if it was conclusive, much like the private education denial.

What a piece of shìt.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 01:03 - Oct 18 with 1712 viewsDJack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:36 - Oct 17 by jacks777

I doubt God will care about what people like you think.

Why are you prattling on about sky pixies?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 01:38 - Oct 18 with 1681 viewsKerouac

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:17 - Oct 18 by londonlisa2001

Aye, she was putting it in simple language so that you understand.

I will explain it slowly. The backstop was never closed to be reopened. Even if May’s deal had been signed it wouldn’t be closed. It was a backstop. That was the whole point. I have said so dozens of times,

Let’s have a look at what else I said - just as an example:

“He doesn’t want a no deal anyway. He wants enough Labour MPs to support the deal to nullify the ERG. The quibble at the moment is only whether to separate NI from GB completely or partially. And he want the deal signed before an election. ” on 19th September.

And on 20th I said:

“the current withdrawal agreement actually allows for several scenarios, the backstop is simply one of them.

One scenario is a customs union, one is unspecified (as no one can think of any that work) ‘alternative arrangements’ and one is the backstop. There may be more. I can’t remember.

What the talks at the moment are doing is exploring the ‘alternative arrangements’ to see if they can find any that work. If they do, the backstop is redundant. That’s always been the case. So the withdrawal agreement itself is unchanged from its current form (just the backstop bit is not needed).

The EU have said from the start that if everyone can agree on alternative arrangements, the backstop falls away. ”

Now if you want to pretend that means I was wrong, go ahead. Although to be honest, I am surprised at how completely he has thrown the DUP under a bus. Even I didn’t think he would have the front to completely renege in his promises so quickly. I’m also surprised at him giving up quite a lot else. I don’t think people have picked up on it as yet. Farage may have done, which is why he’s so anti the deal. Have to laugh.

Aye, yeah, 'course...

"Aye, she was putting it in simple language so that you understand.

I will explain it slowly. The backstop was never closed to be reopened. Even if May’s deal had been signed it wouldn’t be closed. It was a backstop. That was the whole point. I have said so dozens of times, "

...do you realise how f*cking arrogant you are, literally the centre of your own universe, suffering from delusions of grandeur.

Listen to this from 6min mark; https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p07rc3gp

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 01:44 - Oct 18 with 1680 viewsJonathans_coat

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:20 - Oct 18 by londonlisa2001

He’s being taken to court about it, I believe. Jolyon Maugham was certainly talking about doing so.

Although I suspect the deal has a clause revoking anything that clashes with it, and if not, if they have the votes for the deal they have the votes to overturn that. Ironically JRM wanted it to stop May doing what he is currently celebrating.

Indeed very ironic.

THIER agreement is illegal due to a law THEY put in place to prevent someone agreeing what THEY just agreed.

And they’ll probably blame “remainers” for it! Brexit in a nutshell.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:24 - Oct 18 with 1596 viewsbluey_the_blue

Part 6
Subsection 55
Paragraph 1.

Parliament approve deal, that act gets changed.

As well Maugham the self-publicist knows. Still, he gets to crowdfund some more...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:35 - Oct 18 with 1534 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 01:38 - Oct 18 by Kerouac

Aye, yeah, 'course...

I will explain it slowly. The backstop was never closed to be reopened. Even if May’s deal had been signed it wouldn’t be closed. It was a backstop. That was the whole point. I have said so dozens of times, "

...do you realise how f*cking arrogant you are, literally the centre of your own universe, suffering from delusions of grandeur.

They were certainly putting pressure on us to close the old deal out (Junker said they wouldn't renegotiate and several MEPs said there would be no further extensions). But then Barnier has been consistent that they would "analyse any legally operational proposal on the Irish border backstop that was compatible with the Withdrawal Agreement". Which is what has happened. And if it meant getting this deal versus no deal, I'm sure they'd agree an extension too.

I'm not sure where you're going with this or why. There were no surprises yesterday from the EU side; they haven't changed their position around their key priorities.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:38 - Oct 18 with 1533 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:24 - Oct 18 by bluey_the_blue

Parliament approve deal, that act gets changed.

As well Maugham the self-publicist knows. Still, he gets to crowdfund some more...

Isn't that the wrong way round? Parliament would need to change the Act before they can approve the deal, if it's currently illegal. It's being heard today in the Edinburgh Courts anyway, so we'll soon find out. I suspect it'll be thrown out, but if the court rules that the Act holds then that'll be interesting.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:46 - Oct 18 with 1528 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 01:38 - Oct 18 by Kerouac

Aye, yeah, 'course...

Kerouac, I'm not sure why you bother. I've been here with Lisa and ECB. According to them the deal was never reopened and Clasie said I just didn't understand.

It doesn't matter how much evidence you supply, they will not adjust their positions. Sajid David said it was reopened, I have posted links to several media sources saying it was reopened but we are apparently not bright enough to understand the nuanced language!

So when Adler says they clearly did reopen the agreement it means they didn't, never did, never would. There are only so many circles you can go around before you come to the conclusion further attempts are wasted time.

I also posted links (one from the EU itself) proving EU law takes primacy over UK law but they won't have that either.

You can carry on wasting your time or accept it the way it is and move on.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:47 - Oct 18 with 1526 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 01:03 - Oct 18 by DJack

Why are you prattling on about sky pixies?

Alan Curtis is not a sky pixie, and he always cares!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:48 - Oct 18 with 1525 viewsKerouac

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:35 - Oct 18 by LeonWasGod

They were certainly putting pressure on us to close the old deal out (Junker said they wouldn't renegotiate and several MEPs said there would be no further extensions). But then Barnier has been consistent that they would "analyse any legally operational proposal on the Irish border backstop that was compatible with the Withdrawal Agreement". Which is what has happened. And if it meant getting this deal versus no deal, I'm sure they'd agree an extension too.

I'm not sure where you're going with this or why. There were no surprises yesterday from the EU side; they haven't changed their position around their key priorities.

Where I am going with this?

It is simple.
Lisa claims Adler is on the inside with the EU.
She also claims that the withdrawal agreement wasn't reopened.
Katie Adler very clearly states that the withdrawal agreement was reopened (check out the link if you doubt this).
I ask Lisa 'who was wrong, Adler or Lisa'?

Lisa tries to claim that both herself and Adler agree.
This is demonstrably false and gives an insight into the state of mind of a rabid 'Remainer' like Lisa at the moment.
The truth has no importance in comparison to maintaining the pro-EU argument.

When presented with a FACT, just keep lying through your teeth and throwing mud...that's how it works isn't it boys and girls?

I may sound aggressive/nasty, believe it or not I am just trying to help you to have some self-awareness...but then a General Election is coming and you will all have a massive wake up call and answer me this;
If the losing side of an argument refuses to accept that they have lost the argument and refuses to compromise in any way whatsoever...what do you think the winning side owes the losing side in the future?

You are pissing on your own chips people.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:56 - Oct 18 with 1512 viewsKerouac

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:50 - Oct 17 by londonlisa2001

2 questions for those that are supporters of Brexit because of the improvement it’ll cause for workers (wingstandwood, Jango etc):

This new version of the deal takes away the workers and environmental protections that were in the May deal. Are you still going to disagree that the reason for Brexit is a race to an unregulated bottom that’s great for the richest and awful for the poorest?

Why would any company in the world now base themselves in Wales (as an example) rather than Northern Ireland?

"lol, you are stupid aren't you."

When we leave we leave with exactly the same rules, regulations, "protections" etc.
Anything that changes in the future changes because the people of the UK voted for it to change.
WE WILL HAVE CONTROL.

A hi-tech manufacturing company might base themselves in Wales to supply goods to the UK market (with less obstruction than if you were based in N.I.) and the World markets we have gained superior access to via the trade deals we agree that the EU can't.
ie. a trade deal with the US of A

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:58 - Oct 18 with 1510 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:35 - Oct 18 by LeonWasGod

Leon, you're a reasonable person, you know this is not about anything other than the WA being reopened, it's a minor squabble over a small thing that doesn't really matter.

What matters now is that Johnson has shafted his allies, very publicly too and he needs Parliament to vote this plan through but most likely without DUP help.

Johnson is in a vertiginous position, one wrong step now and it could all go downhill very quickly.
Labour say they won't support this, so do the Libdems but we already knew that because they are openly disrespecting the referendum result. Corbyn needs to support a GE or support the deal. If the EU council should surprise us all and take Junckers stance it'll be no deal and never mind the Benn act, the lunatics will have delivered exactly what they are trying to stop.
Corbyn needs to finally decide what he wants to do and stick with it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:59 - Oct 18 with 1506 viewswobbly

Part 6
Subsection 55
Paragraph 1.

What do you mean? I read it that the new deal keeps NI in the UK customs union at all times - That’s the whole point? It just puts an onus on NI to be tax collector for the EU as well,
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:27 - Oct 18 with 1486 viewsJackSomething

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:46 - Oct 18 by Catullus

Kerouac, I'm not sure why you bother. I've been here with Lisa and ECB. According to them the deal was never reopened and Clasie said I just didn't understand.

It doesn't matter how much evidence you supply, they will not adjust their positions. Sajid David said it was reopened, I have posted links to several media sources saying it was reopened but we are apparently not bright enough to understand the nuanced language!

So when Adler says they clearly did reopen the agreement it means they didn't, never did, never would. There are only so many circles you can go around before you come to the conclusion further attempts are wasted time.

I also posted links (one from the EU itself) proving EU law takes primacy over UK law but they won't have that either.

You can carry on wasting your time or accept it the way it is and move on.

You've just described what 719 pages have been like for people arguing against Brexit. People will literally ignore facts that contradict their position. If you think Lisa and ECB have been the worst offenders then you haven't been paying attention.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2019 10:34]

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:28 - Oct 18 with 1486 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:48 - Oct 18 by Kerouac

Where I am going with this?

It is simple.
Lisa claims Adler is on the inside with the EU.
She also claims that the withdrawal agreement wasn't reopened.
Katie Adler very clearly states that the withdrawal agreement was reopened (check out the link if you doubt this).
I ask Lisa 'who was wrong, Adler or Lisa'?

Lisa tries to claim that both herself and Adler agree.
This is demonstrably false and gives an insight into the state of mind of a rabid 'Remainer' like Lisa at the moment.
The truth has no importance in comparison to maintaining the pro-EU argument.

When presented with a FACT, just keep lying through your teeth and throwing mud...that's how it works isn't it boys and girls?

I may sound aggressive/nasty, believe it or not I am just trying to help you to have some self-awareness...but then a General Election is coming and you will all have a massive wake up call and answer me this;
If the losing side of an argument refuses to accept that they have lost the argument and refuses to compromise in any way whatsoever...what do you think the winning side owes the losing side in the future?

You are pissing on your own chips people.

Well put, what the losing side also refuse to accept or understand is that all their pro remain shenanigans has helped cause the mess we are in. It gave the EU all the support and the reason they needed to be hard nosed and only offer us a rubbish deal. They have been given cause to believe that if the deal on offer was bad enough we wouldn't be far from changing our minds and remaining, wasn't that the whole point of the Benn act? Take no deal off the table and if we can't agree a deal it's "oh well, lets just stay then, we won't get a better deal than the one we already have"

Not that I expect any remainer to admit thats true. I hear a lot of remainers say (Theo Paphitis even said it on QT recently) that leaving the EU is a step into the unknown and they can't plan for that so they don't want to do it.
What Paphitis means is, it will probably cost him money and he doesn't like it. What it comes across as, generally, is fear. They are scared of the future without the EU nanny to hold their hands. They can't accept that we just might be better off.
They all claim it's the rich who want brexit yet there are rich on both sides. Lord Sainsbury is a billionaire and the biggest single contributor (on either side) who gave the remain campaign 6 million quid. Richard Branson is an ardent remainer. They both make JRM look poor.
The truth and being reasonable are the big casualties of this nonsense.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:39 - Oct 18 with 1472 viewsJackSomething

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:28 - Oct 18 by Catullus

Well put, what the losing side also refuse to accept or understand is that all their pro remain shenanigans has helped cause the mess we are in. It gave the EU all the support and the reason they needed to be hard nosed and only offer us a rubbish deal. They have been given cause to believe that if the deal on offer was bad enough we wouldn't be far from changing our minds and remaining, wasn't that the whole point of the Benn act? Take no deal off the table and if we can't agree a deal it's "oh well, lets just stay then, we won't get a better deal than the one we already have"

Not that I expect any remainer to admit thats true. I hear a lot of remainers say (Theo Paphitis even said it on QT recently) that leaving the EU is a step into the unknown and they can't plan for that so they don't want to do it.
What Paphitis means is, it will probably cost him money and he doesn't like it. What it comes across as, generally, is fear. They are scared of the future without the EU nanny to hold their hands. They can't accept that we just might be better off.
They all claim it's the rich who want brexit yet there are rich on both sides. Lord Sainsbury is a billionaire and the biggest single contributor (on either side) who gave the remain campaign 6 million quid. Richard Branson is an ardent remainer. They both make JRM look poor.
The truth and being reasonable are the big casualties of this nonsense.

Lord Sainsbury and Richard Branson are well known philanthropists, JRM thinks the rise is food banks is great. It's been pointed out many times how Brexit will personally benefit Mogg. Does anyone know if remaining would be of huge financial benefit to the other two?

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:48 - Oct 18 with 1450 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:27 - Oct 18 by JackSomething

You've just described what 719 pages have been like for people arguing against Brexit. People will literally ignore facts that contradict their position. If you think Lisa and ECB have been the worst offenders then you haven't been paying attention.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2019 10:34]

I didn't say they were the worst offenders but in the case of reopening the WA they are the two biggest deniers of something even the political commentators are saying.

But yes, it has very much been Groundhog day/week/month/year for brexit "debates" and the bottoms of many barrels have been breached, many carpets have circular wear marks and to quote Goebbels "If you repeat a lie often enough people will believe it, you will even come to believe it yourself" and there's a lot of that going on.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024