Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301176 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:03 - Oct 18 with 1930 viewsBatterseajack

So if i understood this correctly, the backstop in which Northern Ireland could in future have been separated from the rest of the UK has been dropped and replaced with a deal whereby NI will be separated from the rest of the UK.

Got to hand it to Boris though, He's managed to re-badge TM's deal and got the Tories singing its praises!
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:14 - Oct 18 with 1913 viewsBatterseajack

With Lizz Truss and Dom Raab in prominent positions and workers rights on the line, Brexit will be the end of planet swans and any other website that profiteers from idleness at work.

The UK "rewards laziness", does not encourage risk-taking and must strive to emulate the work ethic and low-tax culture in parts of Asia, the five MPs argue in a book due out next month.

The authors include Elizabeth Truss and Dominic Raab, both tipped to be promoted in a future reshuffle.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-19300051
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:16 - Oct 18 with 1910 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:03 - Oct 18 by Batterseajack

So if i understood this correctly, the backstop in which Northern Ireland could in future have been separated from the rest of the UK has been dropped and replaced with a deal whereby NI will be separated from the rest of the UK.

Got to hand it to Boris though, He's managed to re-badge TM's deal and got the Tories singing its praises!

I wonder if Boris is concerned with keeping the Union together. Lets face it, if NI unified with Eire and Scotland went indy, there'd be a lot more money going spare, assuming the economic facts are genuine facts and not more fake news. It might even mean Wales getting more (unless we went indy of course) but that's a pipe dream of mine, a brave new world where Westminster gives Wales enough so we can become Shangri-La

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:23 - Oct 18 with 1903 viewsLegend83

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:14 - Oct 18 by Batterseajack

With Lizz Truss and Dom Raab in prominent positions and workers rights on the line, Brexit will be the end of planet swans and any other website that profiteers from idleness at work.

The UK "rewards laziness", does not encourage risk-taking and must strive to emulate the work ethic and low-tax culture in parts of Asia, the five MPs argue in a book due out next month.

The authors include Elizabeth Truss and Dominic Raab, both tipped to be promoted in a future reshuffle.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-19300051

Perhaps there is something in what they say.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-04-15/u-k-productivity-projected-to
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:33 - Oct 18 with 1885 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:47 - Oct 18 with 1856 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:03 - Oct 18 by Batterseajack

It’s already being referred to as the frontstop.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:51 - Oct 18 with 1850 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:47 - Oct 18 by WarwickHunt

It’s already being referred to as the frontstop.

Some renegotiation that.

Seems a bit Emperors news clothes to me.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2019 12:07]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:10 - Oct 18 with 1831 viewsJonathans_coat

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:51 - Oct 18 by Batterseajack

Some renegotiation that.

Seems a bit Emperors news clothes to me.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2019 12:07]

Replaced a conservative proposal with an EU one. Then claim victory in the negotiations!

“Taking back control” at its finest!
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:14 - Oct 18 with 1822 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:33 - Oct 18 by Jango

“Take matter into our own hands.”

Is he advocating war with the Turk?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:10 - Oct 18 with 1778 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:16 - Oct 18 by Catullus

I wonder if Boris is concerned with keeping the Union together. Lets face it, if NI unified with Eire and Scotland went indy, there'd be a lot more money going spare, assuming the economic facts are genuine facts and not more fake news. It might even mean Wales getting more (unless we went indy of course) but that's a pipe dream of mine, a brave new world where Westminster gives Wales enough so we can become Shangri-La

I'd be very surprised if he has any thoughts on the matter apart from what he has to say next to make sure Boris is ok.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:18 - Oct 18 with 1768 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:48 - Oct 18 by Kerouac

Where I am going with this?

It is simple.
Lisa claims Adler is on the inside with the EU.
She also claims that the withdrawal agreement wasn't reopened.
Katie Adler very clearly states that the withdrawal agreement was reopened (check out the link if you doubt this).
I ask Lisa 'who was wrong, Adler or Lisa'?

Lisa tries to claim that both herself and Adler agree.
This is demonstrably false and gives an insight into the state of mind of a rabid 'Remainer' like Lisa at the moment.
The truth has no importance in comparison to maintaining the pro-EU argument.

When presented with a FACT, just keep lying through your teeth and throwing mud...that's how it works isn't it boys and girls?

I may sound aggressive/nasty, believe it or not I am just trying to help you to have some self-awareness...but then a General Election is coming and you will all have a massive wake up call and answer me this;
If the losing side of an argument refuses to accept that they have lost the argument and refuses to compromise in any way whatsoever...what do you think the winning side owes the losing side in the future?

You are pissing on your own chips people.

So basically trying to score a point over Lisa then?

Never mind Lisa or Adler, neither are involved in the negotiation. The Chief Negotiator for the EU, the person who's view ultimately mattered as to whether or when talks would re-continue, said throughout the whole summer that he was willing to engage under certain circumstances. But they were relying on workable UK suggestions. None cam forward until Boris was forced to through the Benn act.

But it doesn't matter, it's gone.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK (n/t) on 13:19 - Oct 18 with 1766 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:14 - Oct 18 by Lohengrin

“Take matter into our own hands.”

Is he advocating war with the Turk?

No he is just using it to continue the push for an EU army that the UK has been vetoing until recently.
Now it is full steam ahead.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2019 13:21]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK (n/t) on 13:59 - Oct 18 with 1724 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK (n/t) on 13:19 - Oct 18 by A_Fans_Dad

No he is just using it to continue the push for an EU army that the UK has been vetoing until recently.
Now it is full steam ahead.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2019 13:21]

I must have missed this. What votes on this has the UK been vetoing?

As far as i'm aware there are no formal plans for a EU army.

There are some defensive and security cooperation policies and the UK opts to participate in these.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2019 14:08]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK (n/t) on 14:07 - Oct 18 with 1708 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK (n/t) on 13:59 - Oct 18 by Batterseajack

There are some defensive and security cooperation policies and the UK opts to participate in these.

Correct. I've no idea what he's on about.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:08 - Oct 18 with 1708 viewsLegend83

If there is one thing I hope we can all agree on is that a large number of MPs are completely out of touch with public sentiment, and quite frankly take the piss at times.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:10 - Oct 18 with 1702 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:08 - Oct 18 by Legend83

If there is one thing I hope we can all agree on is that a large number of MPs are completely out of touch with public sentiment, and quite frankly take the piss at times.

Of all the things to get riled up over
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:11 - Oct 18 with 1698 viewsLegend83

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:10 - Oct 18 by Batterseajack

Me or Chris Bryant?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:44 - Oct 18 with 1663 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:08 - Oct 18 by Legend83

Don't help themselves do they.

People are literally raiding recycling bins looking for items schools can use in art classes and these twunks aren't prepared to go the extra mile for one day.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:57 - Oct 18 with 1646 viewsLegend83

The EU seemingly doing their bit to get this deal over the line.

Macron: "I do not think we shall grant any further delay".

Varadkar: "Plan B is No Deal".
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:01 - Oct 18 with 1637 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:57 - Oct 18 by Legend83

The EU seemingly doing their bit to get this deal over the line.

Macron: "I do not think we shall grant any further delay".

Varadkar: "Plan B is No Deal".

They will. Merkel has confirmed.

Looks like there'll be a dozen or so Labour backers of this. That could well be decisive.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK (n/t) on 15:08 - Oct 18 with 1617 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK (n/t) on 13:59 - Oct 18 by Batterseajack

The UK has made it clear that it will use it's official Veto if required.
Therefore it has not been put to the 28 member vote.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/britain-will-veto-eu-army-says-de
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/879322/eu-army-latest-5-countries-refuse-si
https://www.cityam.com/britain-veto-establishment-eu-army/
https://sputniknews.com/europe/201609191045462778-eu-army-uk-veto/
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK (n/t) on 16:34 - Oct 18 with 1544 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK (n/t) on 15:08 - Oct 18 by A_Fans_Dad

The UK has made it clear that it will use it's official Veto if required.
Therefore it has not been put to the 28 member vote.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/britain-will-veto-eu-army-says-de
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/879322/eu-army-latest-5-countries-refuse-si
https://www.cityam.com/britain-veto-establishment-eu-army/
https://sputniknews.com/europe/201609191045462778-eu-army-uk-veto/

Suggested by Viktor Orban. That made me chuckle. Just another scare story to give the impression of a Frankenstein project that all countries will be forced into.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:42 - Oct 18 with 1535 viewsJoe_bradshaw

It'll be a box of cereals next...

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:56 - Oct 18 with 1506 viewsCatullus

I agree with him. You have to keep an eye on the small stuff too. Let things like this get through and they become a normal payment and it just adds grist to the mill.

I'd have to ask, can't his wife/life partner/significant other look after the kids?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:06 - Oct 18 with 1497 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:01 - Oct 18 by Uxbridge

They will. Merkel has confirmed.

Looks like there'll be a dozen or so Labour backers of this. That could well be decisive.

Confirming where the power really lays then because Malta and Luxembourg have both said why give another extension.

Would now be the time for all parties to say "no whips" have a free vote and do what you think your constituents would want?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024