Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301168 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:10 - Oct 20 with 1824 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:39 - Oct 20 by londonlisa2001

There are many here as well who think as groo does. None of it matters any more to them, just that ‘it’ gets done. It is genuinely a cult.

And remain isn’t?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:14 - Oct 20 with 1817 viewsunion_jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:09 - Oct 20 by exiledclaseboy

Didn’t you vote to leave?

I did indeed. But I quickly changed my mind for all the reasons that have been widely discussed.

I am now a big remainder, not because remaining in the EU is utopia but because it is a much better scenario in many different aspects to not being in it.

I can only hope common sense prevails but Johnson’s attitude of Brexit at any cost may prove to be expensive to the UK.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:18 - Oct 20 with 1801 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:14 - Oct 20 by union_jack

I did indeed. But I quickly changed my mind for all the reasons that have been widely discussed.

I am now a big remainder, not because remaining in the EU is utopia but because it is a much better scenario in many different aspects to not being in it.

I can only hope common sense prevails but Johnson’s attitude of Brexit at any cost may prove to be expensive to the UK.

Your buyer’s remorse is no good now. You played your part in causing this mess. Own it.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:24 - Oct 20 with 1783 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:18 - Oct 20 by exiledclaseboy

Your buyer’s remorse is no good now. You played your part in causing this mess. Own it.

To be fair, I doubt many who voted out bought this shitstorm. It’s only thick morons, the wilfully ignorant, or zealots that are keeping on keeping on.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:28 - Oct 20 with 1782 viewsunion_jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:18 - Oct 20 by exiledclaseboy

Thanks🤣

But in all seriousness, I am not alone and I can truly back a second referendum because I feel I was misled, or unsatisfactorily informed as to the far reaching consequences at the time.

I can’t believe the opposition to a ref2 in this matter because of the amount of information that has come to light since 2016. This is not something we can try for a bit then say we don’t like it. This is permanent and I seriously believe the will of the people is different now (see yesterday’s rally and daily support outside HoP). What maybe in Brexiter’s mind is that if this attracts a second=d referendum=um then it sets a precedent for another one in Scotland. To me, they are a completely different set of circumstances but can see what Sturgeon and co would say. However, there is no way that the government can withstand the pressure to come from Indy supporters especially if we leave the EU.

I believe the government don’t care that much as I truly believe they are an=n English party now concerned only with England and the longevity of the Conservative party.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:30 - Oct 20 with 1771 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:28 - Oct 20 by union_jack

Thanks🤣

But in all seriousness, I am not alone and I can truly back a second referendum because I feel I was misled, or unsatisfactorily informed as to the far reaching consequences at the time.

I can’t believe the opposition to a ref2 in this matter because of the amount of information that has come to light since 2016. This is not something we can try for a bit then say we don’t like it. This is permanent and I seriously believe the will of the people is different now (see yesterday’s rally and daily support outside HoP). What maybe in Brexiter’s mind is that if this attracts a second=d referendum=um then it sets a precedent for another one in Scotland. To me, they are a completely different set of circumstances but can see what Sturgeon and co would say. However, there is no way that the government can withstand the pressure to come from Indy supporters especially if we leave the EU.

I believe the government don’t care that much as I truly believe they are an=n English party now concerned only with England and the longevity of the Conservative party.

If only you and others had listened to the people saying all this stuff before the first referendum instead of shouting “PROJECT FEAR, BRITAIN IS GRATE INNIT” every time someone spoke up we might not be in this mess now.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:39 - Oct 20 with 1760 viewsunion_jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:30 - Oct 20 by exiledclaseboy

If only you and others had listened to the people saying all this stuff before the first referendum instead of shouting “PROJECT FEAR, BRITAIN IS GRATE INNIT” every time someone spoke up we might not be in this mess now.

If only🙄.

Personally, I looked at it too simplistically. There are things about the EU especially the bureaucracy I detest, nor do I like being ‘governed’ by Germany 😡 but the break up of the Union along with the fact that the deal will bring on so many concessions by the UK to secure trade deals will mean it’s nothing like the Brexit many think they are voting for.

Anyway, I hide my head in shame if that makes you feel better😄

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:41 - Oct 20 with 1747 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:39 - Oct 20 by union_jack

If only🙄.

Personally, I looked at it too simplistically. There are things about the EU especially the bureaucracy I detest, nor do I like being ‘governed’ by Germany 😡 but the break up of the Union along with the fact that the deal will bring on so many concessions by the UK to secure trade deals will mean it’s nothing like the Brexit many think they are voting for.

Anyway, I hide my head in shame if that makes you feel better😄

And you’re still at it. “Governed by Germany” ffs.

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:46 - Oct 20 with 1742 viewsunion_jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:41 - Oct 20 by exiledclaseboy

And you’re still at it. “Governed by Germany” ffs.

Well yes. I freely admit they are seen as the dominant force in Europe which irks me. I don’t deny that. Don’t believe I’ve ever mentioned it on here mind.

That’s another reason I’d prefer to stay, to influence from the inside. Unfortunately, this country won’t be in the driving seat so long as it is fighting internal fires all the time. Maybe Johnson sees this and is secretly happy to England go alone. I don’t know but I do despair!

Now stop kicking a man when he’s down!😄
[Post edited 20 Oct 2019 15:49]

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:18 - Oct 20 with 1684 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:46 - Oct 20 by union_jack

Well yes. I freely admit they are seen as the dominant force in Europe which irks me. I don’t deny that. Don’t believe I’ve ever mentioned it on here mind.

That’s another reason I’d prefer to stay, to influence from the inside. Unfortunately, this country won’t be in the driving seat so long as it is fighting internal fires all the time. Maybe Johnson sees this and is secretly happy to England go alone. I don’t know but I do despair!

Now stop kicking a man when he’s down!😄
[Post edited 20 Oct 2019 15:49]

Unfortunately it is England and Wales that will be going it alone.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:31 - Oct 20 with 1672 viewsunion_jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:18 - Oct 20 by monmouth

Unfortunately it is England and Wales that will be going it alone.

Initially, for sure. But in a number of years, probably fewer than 5 it will be just England.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:40 - Oct 20 with 1655 viewsGroo

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:20 - Oct 20 by monmouth

What an utter knob you are, fair play.

fair play, typical remainer.

Groo does what Groo does best

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:48 - Oct 20 with 1647 viewsGroo

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:33 - Oct 20 by Uxbridge

It kind of matters to me how brexit happens, how it impacts the economy and our future. But then one of us has skin in that game.

Just getting it done means nothing in itself. It just facilitates the reckless approach of this Govt.

I still have family and property in the UK, I could still return one day.

Brexit should have been done and dusted a long time ago, right now Britain could be progressing for the future. Just because it leaves the EU, it doesn't mean it stops trading with the EU and the EU does not become the enemy.

The EU is not what people voted for in the 70's, its evolving and becoming ever more centralized. Power is shifting to Brussels. If Britain stays in it should ditch the Pound and start using the Euro as the European budgets will be for the benefit of the Euro, not the Pound. At some point direct taxation will be taken for the central 'Federal' government, just as it does here in Canada and the USA. Britain will lose its identity in the World.

Some will disagree with that, its OK, its an opinion, some might agree with my opinion in the long run and see no problem with it, that's also OK, its also an opinion.

I believe in the long run, Britain will be better looking after itself.

If not then stop pussy footing about in Europe and go full in.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:50 - Oct 20 with 1642 viewsGroo

The reason we're in this mess is that the EU don't want Britain to leave and Parliament does not have a majority to leave.

May tried to rectify it and made it worse.

Maybe Cameron should never have started this mess, but he did.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:33 - Oct 20 with 1606 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:50 - Oct 20 by Groo

The reason we're in this mess is that the EU don't want Britain to leave and Parliament does not have a majority to leave.

May tried to rectify it and made it worse.

Maybe Cameron should never have started this mess, but he did.

If they don't want us to leave, tell me why they've given us two deals?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:00 - Oct 20 with 1576 viewsGroo

If one of a married couple decides they want a divorce, the one that doesn't want a divorce will also go through the divorce proceedings won't they?

They can't force Britain to stay, so will do the best deal for them.

The deal is also not the best for the UK as the UK has no threat, the no deal Brexit would have been the only thing that could have got some movement on the EU side, but with that threat nullified, they have no motivation to work towards a deal more acceptable to the UK.

I know the condescending one will say its no threat as it hurts the UK more, having and using a nuclear weapon would also hurt more but its threat as a deterrent. Without the threat the UK has no bargaining power at all.

Britain is left with two options, the remain faction has seen to that. Either reverse the decision, as they want, but their actions have meant if Brexit happens, it will happen in a bad way for the UK.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:12 - Oct 20 with 1564 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:40 - Oct 20 by Groo

fair play, typical remainer.

Your thicker than mince posts suggest you’re a typical leaver.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:14 - Oct 20 with 1561 viewsGroo

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:12 - Oct 20 by WarwickHunt

Your thicker than mince posts suggest you’re a typical leaver.

and your just a vile remainer, scrub that, just a vile individual.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:43 - Oct 20 with 1507 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:14 - Oct 20 by Groo

Go fûck a moose, dull cûnt.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:44 - Oct 20 with 1507 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:14 - Oct 20 by Groo

This is the saddest thing for me. I know you both and you're both lovely. This topic has driven people apart. Friendships have ended. That saddens me.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:45 - Oct 20 with 1500 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:44 - Oct 20 by Uxbridge

This is the saddest thing for me. I know you both and you're both lovely. This topic has driven people apart. Friendships have ended. That saddens me.

Snowflake.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:47 - Oct 20 with 1484 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:44 - Oct 20 by Uxbridge

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:49 - Oct 20 with 1473 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:48 - Oct 20 by Groo

I still have family and property in the UK, I could still return one day.

Brexit should have been done and dusted a long time ago, right now Britain could be progressing for the future. Just because it leaves the EU, it doesn't mean it stops trading with the EU and the EU does not become the enemy.

The EU is not what people voted for in the 70's, its evolving and becoming ever more centralized. Power is shifting to Brussels. If Britain stays in it should ditch the Pound and start using the Euro as the European budgets will be for the benefit of the Euro, not the Pound. At some point direct taxation will be taken for the central 'Federal' government, just as it does here in Canada and the USA. Britain will lose its identity in the World.

Some will disagree with that, its OK, its an opinion, some might agree with my opinion in the long run and see no problem with it, that's also OK, its also an opinion.

I believe in the long run, Britain will be better looking after itself.

If not then stop pussy footing about in Europe and go full in.

I just don't see in the 21st century, with all the intertwined economies and technology making the world smaller than ever, how such isolationist policies could ever be sensible.

There's absolutely no compulsion on us to ever join the Euro. Not that Ive got any attachment to sterling and would quite welcome the euro if it made economic sense, but it doesn't. I do think there'll more integration in eurozone countries though, but theres no will for that in other countries either.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:49 - Oct 20 with 1472 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:47 - Oct 20 by Flashberryjack

He’s not in Canada, dull cûnt.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:52 - Oct 20 with 1460 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:45 - Oct 20 by exiledclaseboy

Snowflake.

I know. Awful. I've been hilariously drunk (I'm always hilarious I know) travelling to some random shitholes with the pair of them, well, not outside the M25 with Warwick of course, he doesn't do that.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024