Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2341417 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:56 - Oct 20 with 1916 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:52 - Oct 20 by Uxbridge

I know. Awful. I've been hilariously drunk (I'm always hilarious I know) travelling to some random shitholes with the pair of them, well, not outside the M25 with Warwick of course, he doesn't do that.

He’s probably a bit old for all that travel these days.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:11 - Oct 20 with 1888 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:56 - Oct 20 by exiledclaseboy

He’s probably a bit old for all that travel these days.

Do you have any idea how much a decent chauffeur costs in London these days?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:17 - Oct 20 with 1881 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:47 - Oct 20 by Flashberryjack

Go fûck a moose, dull cûnt.

No way to talk about your wife/mother/sister

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:39 - Oct 20 with 1853 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:17 - Oct 20 by Uxbridge

No way to talk about your wife/mother/sister

Not nice is it. how's your wife/mother/sister doing.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:42 - Oct 20 with 1842 viewsGroo

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:49 - Oct 20 by Uxbridge

I just don't see in the 21st century, with all the intertwined economies and technology making the world smaller than ever, how such isolationist policies could ever be sensible.

There's absolutely no compulsion on us to ever join the Euro. Not that Ive got any attachment to sterling and would quite welcome the euro if it made economic sense, but it doesn't. I do think there'll more integration in eurozone countries though, but theres no will for that in other countries either.

Its still evolving, its been evolving since we joined.

No-one can accurately predict the future, we all only have our opinion.

In Canada we have a Federal government, we also have a Provincial government for every Province, each has a Parliament building, Alberta's is here in Edmonton. We pay two taxes, Federal and Provincial, in our pay and for goods (VAT). So we have a Premier in Alberta who's the leader of the party who won the first past the post elections, held every 4 years. We also vote in Federal elections, Trudeau is currently fighting to remain the Federal Premier.

Its only opinion, but that is the future I see for the EU. It may not be a bad thing and some will argue it will never happen.

Most Countries have common trade agreements with their neighbours and trade associations, they don't merge into a single Country.

As I said its only opinion, people can agree or disagree.

Groo does what Groo does best

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:53 - Oct 20 with 1832 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:39 - Oct 20 by Flashberryjack

Not nice is it. how's your wife/mother/sister doing.

I assume you did see what you wrote to me? I thought I was remarkably restrained in making a joke in return

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:53 - Oct 20 with 1826 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:42 - Oct 20 by Groo

Its still evolving, its been evolving since we joined.

No-one can accurately predict the future, we all only have our opinion.

In Canada we have a Federal government, we also have a Provincial government for every Province, each has a Parliament building, Alberta's is here in Edmonton. We pay two taxes, Federal and Provincial, in our pay and for goods (VAT). So we have a Premier in Alberta who's the leader of the party who won the first past the post elections, held every 4 years. We also vote in Federal elections, Trudeau is currently fighting to remain the Federal Premier.

Its only opinion, but that is the future I see for the EU. It may not be a bad thing and some will argue it will never happen.

Most Countries have common trade agreements with their neighbours and trade associations, they don't merge into a single Country.

As I said its only opinion, people can agree or disagree.

"No-one can accurately predict the future, we all only have our opinion. "

Actually a group of UK civil servants did a pretty good job back in the 70s and Heath buried it so the public did not know what they were getting in to in 1972.
http://www.acasefortreason.co.uk/fco-30-1048/
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:15 - Oct 20 with 1794 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:00 - Oct 20 by Groo

If one of a married couple decides they want a divorce, the one that doesn't want a divorce will also go through the divorce proceedings won't they?

They can't force Britain to stay, so will do the best deal for them.

The deal is also not the best for the UK as the UK has no threat, the no deal Brexit would have been the only thing that could have got some movement on the EU side, but with that threat nullified, they have no motivation to work towards a deal more acceptable to the UK.

I know the condescending one will say its no threat as it hurts the UK more, having and using a nuclear weapon would also hurt more but its threat as a deterrent. Without the threat the UK has no bargaining power at all.

Britain is left with two options, the remain faction has seen to that. Either reverse the decision, as they want, but their actions have meant if Brexit happens, it will happen in a bad way for the UK.

Assuming I’m supposed to be the condescending one, your analogy doesn’t work.

Having a nuclear deterrent works because we could destroy the other country as much as they could destroy us. It makes no difference whether we can destroy another country once or a hundred times. It’s ‘mutually assured destruction’. An equal threat.

No deal isn’t the same as we can’t hurt ‘them’ by having a no deal Brexit as much as they can hurt ‘us’ in a no deal Brexit. It’s not an equal threat.

Perhaps I’d be less condescending if you didn’t say such silly things?

I’d love to know your thoughts on how a brexit could happen in a good way. Describe what you mean by a good brexit deal. What happens in the withdrawal agreement and what happens in any trade agreement? Enlighten us, given you think we should just get on with it.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:28 - Oct 20 with 1782 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:53 - Oct 20 by Uxbridge

I assume you did see what you wrote to me? I thought I was remarkably restrained in making a joke in return

I didn't write that to you, copied and pasted what another poster wrote, and you were defending.
BTW it's me showing remarkable restraint, seeing that you brought my family into this.

Hello

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:31 - Oct 20 with 1771 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:28 - Oct 20 by Flashberryjack

I didn't write that to you, copied and pasted what another poster wrote, and you were defending.
BTW it's me showing remarkable restraint, seeing that you brought my family into this.

Don’t be a snowflake, Flash. Go and find a safe space.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:38 - Oct 20 with 1736 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:31 - Oct 20 by exiledclaseboy

Don’t be a snowflake, Flash. Go and find a safe space.

Me a snowflake ? you're having Giraffe.

Hello

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:44 - Oct 20 with 1717 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:28 - Oct 20 by Flashberryjack

I wasn't defending anyone. They're both friends of mine, actual real life types. They're big and ugly enough to sort it out between themselves.

I apologise if you took offence at my post. I would suggest yours wasn't well judged.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:48 - Oct 20 with 1705 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:44 - Oct 20 by Uxbridge

I wasn't defending anyone. They're both friends of mine, actual real life types. They're big and ugly enough to sort it out between themselves.

I apologise if you took offence at my post. I would suggest yours wasn't well judged.

Apology accepted.

Hello

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:52 - Oct 20 with 1695 viewsexiledclaseboy

In non-snowflake news, Johnson plans to try again tomorrow to have his “meaningful vote”. Bercow is going to say no and Johnson’s gonna gave another paddy.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:59 - Oct 20 with 1679 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:52 - Oct 20 by exiledclaseboy

In non-snowflake news, Johnson plans to try again tomorrow to have his “meaningful vote”. Bercow is going to say no and Johnson’s gonna gave another paddy.

I’m genuinely failing to understand this one.

The vote yesterday passed. Amended.
It now says that the withdrawal agreement will only be considered when all legislation is passed. So how can they even try to bring it back? It makes no sense to me. I mean, I assume they don’t think they withdrew it yesterday (unlike many on twitter who are convinced, wrongly, it was withdrawn).
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:01 - Oct 20 with 1671 viewsunion_jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:52 - Oct 20 by exiledclaseboy

Paddy! Nice choice of words given the issues at hand🤣

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:03 - Oct 20 with 1666 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:59 - Oct 20 by londonlisa2001

I’m genuinely failing to understand this one.

The vote yesterday passed. Amended.
It now says that the withdrawal agreement will only be considered when all legislation is passed. So how can they even try to bring it back? It makes no sense to me. I mean, I assume they don’t think they withdrew it yesterday (unlike many on twitter who are convinced, wrongly, it was withdrawn).

They want to make Bercow the villain of the piece again. It wasn’t withdrawn yesterday as you say, the amended motion was approved without a division.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:42 - Oct 20 with 1616 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:03 - Oct 20 by exiledclaseboy

They want to make Bercow the villain of the piece again. It wasn’t withdrawn yesterday as you say, the amended motion was approved without a division.

But it’s not as if they’re asking for a repeat vote on the same thing (which he’d probably turn down anyway), they’re actually asking for a vote on something which has already passed.

If they brought back a vote they’d be breaking a vote passed yesterday. It’s beyond a joke.

Incidentally, yet again the journos are not reporting accurately. It’s insane.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:44 - Oct 20 with 1610 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:42 - Oct 20 by londonlisa2001

But it’s not as if they’re asking for a repeat vote on the same thing (which he’d probably turn down anyway), they’re actually asking for a vote on something which has already passed.

If they brought back a vote they’d be breaking a vote passed yesterday. It’s beyond a joke.

Incidentally, yet again the journos are not reporting accurately. It’s insane.

Today’s Tory papers are hilarious.

The worst thing about Brexit getting done is less Katya Adler on my telly. She’s lovely.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:52 - Oct 20 with 1590 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:44 - Oct 20 by exiledclaseboy

The worst thing about Brexit getting done is less Katya Adler on my telly. She’s lovely.

She’s pretty sensible as they go.

Although you’ve at least a year or two of trade deal talks after any deal is passed so you can keep glued to brexitcast...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:01 - Oct 20 with 1578 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:52 - Oct 20 by londonlisa2001

She’s pretty sensible as they go.

Although you’ve at least a year or two of trade deal talks after any deal is passed so you can keep glued to brexitcast...

The really daft thing is that they have to decide in June next year whether to extend the implementation period If they haven’t got a trade deal done by then. Which they won’t have of course. So we’ll go through all this again then regardless of what happens this week.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:12 - Oct 20 with 1559 viewsLohengrin

Deutches madchen? Hirsute they are. Worth bearing in mind before you go too far overboard.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:17 - Oct 20 with 1542 viewsUxbridge

Ah Katya.

I haven't seen the headlines today but I'm sure they're very critical of bottle job Johnson and his surrender in sending a letter to the EU requesting an extension?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:37 - Oct 20 with 1516 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:12 - Oct 20 by Lohengrin

Deutches madchen? Hirsute they are. Worth bearing in mind before you go too far overboard.

Ah bless. A little tip Loh. German ladies aren’t any more hirsute than any others. In fact, as Northern Europeans, they’re probably fairer than average.

It’s just that some of them do less about it. Others probably the same as the rest of us...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:41 - Oct 20 with 1510 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:37 - Oct 20 by londonlisa2001

Ah bless. A little tip Loh. German ladies aren’t any more hirsute than any others. In fact, as Northern Europeans, they’re probably fairer than average.

It’s just that some of them do less about it. Others probably the same as the rest of us...

A mate has a German wife. Well, half German apparently. He wasn’t too happy when someone asked “ Does that mean she’s only got one hairy armpit”?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024