Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301152 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 16:55 - Jun 24 with 3604 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 16:30 - Jun 24 by Highjack

Quite true but it works both ways. The remainers God is the markets and the blind faith that if the shareholders of Airbus and amazon and all the other huge multinational companies kicking off about brexit are making squillions of pounds then it’ll trickle down and society will benefit as a whole.

Remainers are keeping Thatcherism alive better than any Tory ever could.

How does that tie in with recent moves by the EU to ensure that the internet giants like Google pay their fair share of tax?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 16:57 - Jun 24 with 3597 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 16:50 - Jun 24 by Humpty

Yet she signed the Maastricht Treaty.

She did?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 16:58 - Jun 24 with 3593 viewsHumpty

The Countdown begins. on 16:57 - Jun 24 by Highjack

She did?

No she didn't.

Bollocks.
The Countdown begins. on 17:01 - Jun 24 with 3581 viewsHumpty

I meant she stole everyone's milk.

She definitely did that.
The Countdown begins. on 17:03 - Jun 24 with 3576 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 17:01 - Jun 24 by Humpty

She definitely did that.

The Countdown begins. on 17:03 - Jun 24 with 3574 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 17:01 - Jun 24 by Humpty

She definitely did that.

Definitely, but I’m not sure on her position regarding big black cocks.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The Countdown begins. on 17:05 - Jun 24 with 3570 viewsHumpty

The Countdown begins. on 17:03 - Jun 24 by Highjack

Definitely, but I’m not sure on her position regarding big black cocks.

Not that fussed on them I believe.
The Countdown begins. on 17:09 - Jun 24 with 3557 viewsHighjack

She quite liked frank Bruno I think

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 17:12 - Jun 24 with 3554 viewsLeonWasGod

Quite true but it works both ways. The remainers God is the markets and the blind faith that if the shareholders of Airbus and amazon and all the other huge multinational companies kicking off about brexit are making squillions of pounds then it’ll trickle down and society will benefit as a whole.

I think you’re getting some of us Remoaners and Tories muddled up. I’d love for companies like Amazon to get hauled over a barrel for not paying their fair share of tax. I’m also pragmatic enough to know that they provide a lot of jobs for local people and we’d be in trouble without them. Who’s happy that Virgin are pulling out of Swansea? Who’d be happy if Amazon went? Not many I bet.

We need companies whether people like them or not. But what we really need is for them (the bad ones) to work better for society. Not sure what the Leave plan is for that, as they don’t seem to have one.

Still, the risk to Airbus is just this week’s fun. There’ll be something else to argue over next week.
The Countdown begins. on 19:32 - Jun 24 with 3495 viewspeenemunde

The American ambassador to the U.K., Woody Johnson has said Britain 🇬🇧 is to ‘defeatist’ regarding Brexit and that a great country like the U.K. shouldn’t be so ‘pessimistic’.

Well said Mr Ambassador and of course you are correct, the U.K. will thrive outside the Eu.
The Countdown begins. on 21:18 - Jun 24 with 3459 viewscwm02

The Countdown begins. on 19:32 - Jun 24 by peenemunde

The American ambassador to the U.K., Woody Johnson has said Britain 🇬🇧 is to ‘defeatist’ regarding Brexit and that a great country like the U.K. shouldn’t be so ‘pessimistic’.

Well said Mr Ambassador and of course you are correct, the U.K. will thrive outside the Eu.

I agree with you. It's not just defeatist, it's greed, corruption and denial of democracy. The democratic majority voted to leave with crystal clear agendas.
(I dare you mart6 to dislike this!)
[Post edited 24 Jun 2018 21:23]
The Countdown begins. on 23:02 - Jun 24 with 3386 viewsDJack

Absolute gubbins. You are conflating unrelated items. I would suggest that you take your head for a good sh1t.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Countdown begins. on 23:06 - Jun 24 with 3383 viewsDJack

Gee the Ambassador for a populist douche-bag suggests the UK should follow a populist version of shooting yourself in the foot. Colour me surprised.

BTW we may "thrive" outside the EU but in comparative terms we will be quite a way behind...please don't try to compare us with Greece or Italy in a few years as the rest of us can see through your stupidity

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Countdown begins. on 23:11 - Jun 24 with 3378 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 23:06 - Jun 24 by DJack

Gee the Ambassador for a populist douche-bag suggests the UK should follow a populist version of shooting yourself in the foot. Colour me surprised.

BTW we may "thrive" outside the EU but in comparative terms we will be quite a way behind...please don't try to compare us with Greece or Italy in a few years as the rest of us can see through your stupidity

No let’s ignore Greece & Italy and pretend they aren’t in the Eu.
Let’s also pretend there isn’t a migrant crisis.
Let’s also pretend Brexit isn’t taking place.

And now let’s have some ambassador from Germany or France tell us what a wonderful utopia the Eu is.
The Countdown begins. on 23:36 - Jun 24 with 3368 viewsthe_oracle

Evidence of this golden future, please.
The Countdown begins. on 23:41 - Jun 24 with 3366 viewsthe_oracle

The Countdown begins. on 14:47 - Jun 24 by peenemunde

Colas the French engineering company are ready to invest billions of £’s post Brexit.

Buying up existing businesses is not new investment or job creation.
The Countdown begins. on 23:51 - Jun 24 with 3359 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 23:02 - Jun 24 by DJack

Absolute gubbins. You are conflating unrelated items. I would suggest that you take your head for a good sh1t.

Charming

The Countdown begins. on 00:01 - Jun 25 with 3349 viewsKerouac

The Countdown begins. on 23:02 - Jun 24 by DJack

I'd suggest you give the clit on your forehead a good rub and then 'come again'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

The Countdown begins. on 00:34 - Jun 25 with 3340 viewsDJack

The Countdown begins. on 23:11 - Jun 24 by peenemunde

No let’s ignore Greece & Italy and pretend they aren’t in the Eu.
Let’s also pretend there isn’t a migrant crisis.
Let’s also pretend Brexit isn’t taking place.

And now let’s have some ambassador from Germany or France tell us what a wonderful utopia the Eu is.

Whooooshhhhh! Not a surprise though.

I'll keep it simple so you can follow...

Both the Brexiters AND the Remainers have said that the UK will be OK in the long term - fact.

The difference is that the Remainers say that we will fall behind the comparable nations...just for you: We will be less well of compared to where we are today in relation to our equivalent European partners.

My point "...please don't try to compare us with Greece or Italy in a few years as the rest of us can see through your stupidity." was emphasising the loss of ground in comparable terms to our equivalent partners but highlighting the fact that you moronic Brexiters will compare us to Greece and Italy to "justify" your claim of an improvement in our economy.

The Europeans have not once said that we are leaving Utopia but that they have said that they believe that we are making a mistake but that they respect our decision - Also please don't do the Brexiter mistake and conflate respect for our decision and their insistence of enforcing the "rules" of the departure from the Union. i.e. If you don't want to be in the club then you don't get the club benefits...any of them.

The Countdown begins. on 00:36 - Jun 25 with 3340 viewsDJack

The Countdown begins. on 00:01 - Jun 25 by Kerouac

I'd suggest you give the clit on your forehead a good rub and then 'come again'.

Gee thanks for that.

For a "clever" bloke you are still a dumb cûnt.

The Countdown begins. on 00:55 - Jun 25 with 3333 viewsDJack

The Countdown begins. on 23:51 - Jun 24 by Highjack

Charming

Meh, we've both been here long enough to understand strong feeling on a topic . Europe now (economically) and Thatcher/Thatcherism are not in any way related... She saw "consumerism" as corner shops in market towns providing a service. The world rocketed past her (in many ways not in a good way, I agree) and she had not the means to get to grips with the reality of predatory multinationals. That said neither do our government today as they rely on outmoded realities and "tax advisor's with a vested interest in companies avoiding tax payments - because they advise them also.

Anyway back on point, Remainers are not the slaves to multinationals and the markets as you've stated. Ironically it's the Tory right who are, you know those multi millionaires who hate Europe and it's rules. Guto Bebb called it "Do the leadership aspirations of multi-millionaires trump the need to listen to the employers and employees of this country?"

So, any real points from you or just reactive/reflective gubbins.

The Countdown begins. on 03:54 - Jun 25 with 3304 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 23:36 - Jun 24 by the_oracle

Evidence of this golden future, please.

Pre 1973. No need to thank me.
Now where’s the evidence we can’t stand on our own two feet ?.
The Countdown begins. on 06:53 - Jun 25 with 3272 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 03:54 - Jun 25 by peenemunde

Pre 1973. No need to thank me.
Now where’s the evidence we can’t stand on our own two feet ?.

Pre-1973? Sounds like you and Jeremy Corbyn would get along just fine.

The Countdown begins. on 09:30 - Jun 25 with 3239 viewsShaky

Brexit’s Big Short: How Pollsters Helped Hedge Funds Beat the Crash
Private polls–and a timely ‘concession’ from the face of Leave–allowed the funds to make millions off the pound’s collapse.

By Cam Simpson, Gavin Finch,and Kit Chellel

Bloomberg, ‎25‎ ‎June‎ ‎2018‎ ‎05‎:‎01‎ ‎BST

At 10 p.m. on June 23, 2016, Sky News projected the words “IN OR OUT” across the top of a London building as an orchestral score ratcheted up the tension. “In or out–it is too late to change your mind,” declared Adam Boulton, the veteran anchor, seated in a makeshift studio across from Big Ben. “The polls have closed in the U.K.’s historic referendum on EU membership.” Election nights are major productions for British broadcasters, but Brexit was bigger, with Sky viewers watching worldwide.

After the dramatic intro, Boulton jumped straight in with a huge exclusive, declaring he had “breaking news.” Nigel Farage, the global face of the Brexit campaign, had given Sky what sounded like a concession. His photo and a statement filled the screen, as Faisal Islam, Sky’s political editor, read Farage’s words aloud: “It’s been an extraordinary referendum campaign, turnout looks to be exceptionally high and [it] looks like Remain will edge it. UKIP and I are going nowhere and the party will only continue to grow stronger in the future.”

In the next segment, Boulton delivered another exclusive. Joe Twyman, head of political research for YouGov, one of the U.K.’s most prominent polling firms, appeared on set with the results of an online exit poll conducted for Sky. He explained that the firm had been tracking the same voters–and they had moved farther into the Remain camp that day. Based on that, Twyman said, “We now expect that the United Kingdom will remain part of the European Union. It’s 52 percent Remain, 48 percent Leave, and it’s still close and it’s still too early to know definitely–but, based on the figures that we’re seeing, based on the trends that have occurred, and based on historical precedent–we think that Remain are in the strongest position.” As in past elections, Twyman added, voters had embraced the status quo on Election Day.

Just four minutes after the polls had closed, and with meaningful vote counts still more than two hours away, Sky had aired a concession from the world’s most prominent Brexit backer, buttressed by data from YouGov. In a few hours these “scoops” would prove spectacularly wrong, but in the meantime they spawned worldwide headlines, including from Bloomberg News and virtually everyone else. This one, which ran atop the U.K.’s leading news site, the Mail Online, was typical. Referring to Farage's UK Independence Party, it read:

"BREAKING NEWS: UKIP leader Nigel Farage sensationally concedes DEFEAT within seconds of voting closing as final poll gives Remain the edge 52% — 48% in historic EU referendum"

The news pushed the U.K.’s currency up–herding investors toward a cliff hours ahead of one of the largest crashes for any major currency since the birth of the modern global financial system. Trillions of dollars in asset values would be wiped off the books, but not just yet.

At 10:52 p.m., the pound rose above $1.50 and reached its highest mark in six months. A few minutes later, Ed Conway, the Sky News economics editor, appeared before a giant screen showing the spike. The pound had been tracking polls for months, Conway explained. Whether they were on couches in London or at trading desks in Chicago, people watching Sky or reading headlines sparked by its coverage had every reason to think Remain would prevail. But not quite everyone.

Behind the scenes, a small group of people had a secret–and billions of dollars were at stake. Hedge funds aiming to win big from trades that day had hired YouGov and at least five other polling companies, including Farage's favorite pollster. Their services, on the day and in the days leading up to the vote, varied, but pollsters sold hedge funds critical, advance information, including data that would have been illegal for them to give the public. Some hedge funds gained confidence, through private exit polls, that most Britons had voted to leave the EU, or that the vote was far closer than the public believed–knowledge pollsters provided while voting was still underway and hours ahead of official tallies. These hedge funds were in the perfect position to earn fortunes by short selling the British pound. Others learned the likely outcome of public, potentially market-moving polls before they were published, offering surefire trades.

Full story: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-06-25/brexit-big-short-how-pollster

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Countdown begins. on 09:39 - Jun 25 with 3233 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 06:53 - Jun 25 by longlostjack

Pre-1973? Sounds like you and Jeremy Corbyn would get along just fine.

Just smile, and ignore the Penny troll.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024