Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301247 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:57 - Oct 21 with 2024 viewssg1912

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:40 - Oct 20 by Kilkennyjack

MPs are elected to do what they believe is right for their constituents.
Of course they all have a mandate to do that, even Johnson.

The Tory party allowed a Non binding Brexit vote.
The Tory party called the last election which delivered the balance of MPs that we now have.
The Tory party have negotiated Brexit, all excuses and self inflicted red lines - with no delivery.
The Tory party elected Boris as PM.

If its all shite, then its all Tory shite.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2019 23:41]

MPs are elected on the basis of their party manifestos, if they want to act on their own accord they should call a by election and stand as an independent candidate.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:02 - Oct 21 with 2015 viewssg1912

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:29 - Oct 21 by Ebo

If the referendum was run through the electoral commission then the result would have been declared null and void due to the skullduggery involved.

Big difference between a non-binding, advisory opinion poll and a General Election.

It wouldn't have been declared void, there is multiple instances of overspending in general elections where the result stood.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:43 - Oct 21 with 1995 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:02 - Oct 21 by sg1912

It wouldn't have been declared void, there is multiple instances of overspending in general elections where the result stood.

Such as?

Genuinely interested to see when these were

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:51 - Oct 21 with 1974 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:43 - Oct 21 by waynekerr55

Such as?

Genuinely interested to see when these were

There’s been loads. All the main parties have had fines, momentum got done this year. One Tory councillor was convicted for falsifying documents. Another thirty or so were investigated.

It’s widespread and it stinks but it’s what we’ve come to expect from this most wretched hive of scum and villainy.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:06 - Oct 21 with 1808 viewsexiledclaseboy

Withdrawal agreement Bill has been published. 110 pages, 125 pages of explanatory notes. And that’s before any amendments. The government wants it scrutinised, debated and approved by Thursday.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:43 - Oct 21 with 1783 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:06 - Oct 21 by exiledclaseboy

Withdrawal agreement Bill has been published. 110 pages, 125 pages of explanatory notes. And that’s before any amendments. The government wants it scrutinised, debated and approved by Thursday.

It's okay, most of them have made up their mind already.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:56 - Oct 21 with 1755 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:57 - Oct 20 by Kerouac

'Saturday’s antics in the House of Commons made me sick and ashamed to be an MP'
(Richard Drax has been Conservative MP for Dorset South since 2010 and has served on the House of Commons European Scrutiny Committee since 2015.)

"I left the House of Commons on Saturday afternoon feeling sick. The treachery of many MPs in this disgraced Palace of Westminster is literally sick-making.

As a former soldier, I shall not hold back from saying what I think, because I am ashamed of this determined effort to prevent our departure from the EU. And, make no mistake, Oliver Letwin’s continued efforts to prevent a no-deal departure are only a fig-leaf for his and others’ true intentions.

The Speaker had reduced speech times to only five minutes when Theresa May was called. She may be the worst negotiator in history, but by gum did she dish it out to great effect in the Chamber. You could see jaws sagging on Opposition benches, as she tore into those sworn, for whatever reason, to undermine our democracy. When Mrs May sat down, I, too, waved my Order Paper vigorously in support.

The collective effort from the very top to the very bottom to damage our fragile democracy is staggering. Normally, a country has to be subjugated by bomb and bullet before it becomes a slave state, but today our ruling class is quite prepared to accept the status quo without so much as a by your leave.

For this whole issue is about democracy — and the survival of it. How many times have I heard Remainers opine that people did not know what they were doing in June 2016? Well, I have spoken to many, many constituents in Leave-voting South Dorset and all of them are very clear why they voted Leave. It was simply for our country to regain control of her destiny — that’s it. Whatever decisions are then made, for better or worse, richer or poorer, are ours.

The thuggish behaviour of some of those protesting Remainers on Saturday only underlines their intolerance, complete disrespect for democracy and, worse, indicates where this country might well head, were we to stay in.

The Prime Minister frequently used the words “friends” and “neighbours” during his excellent speech. And, of course, when we leave the EU, we will remain just that with Europe and, no doubt, they with us.

But, to get there, Conservative MPs — all of them — must start working together. I fear, though, from what I’ve seen, that a handful will continue to pursue their clearly embittered path of destruction at all costs. However, having heaped ignominy on themselves, I am confident their constituents will seek retribution if they stand at the next election.

And MPs aside, we must ensure the next Speaker honours the Chair. I’m afraid this one has not, and his openly partisan approach is also responsible for the ongoing chaos in which we find ourselves.

I was privileged to serve our country in our Armed Forces, where I experienced courage, integrity, genuine friendship, selflessness, sacrifice and leadership. Then, in 2010, I entered the House of Commons. Of course, there are many MPs who share these characteristics, but by God there are a large number who do not. And this Brexit debacle has left them horribly exposed.

We will leave the EU, as the people have spoken and will accept no less. So, the sooner it’s done, the sooner a crumb of integrity can return to our politics."

Is that the same Richard Drax (actual name, of course is Richard Grosvenor Plunkett-Ernle-Erle-Drax, I kid you not) who voted against May’s deal twice and after voting in favour of it the third time, apologised in the House of Commons for doing so, saying he had betrayed the DUP? That Richard Drax?

I’m not certain why his desire for everyone to work together and show integrity has become so important. Perhaps he’s had a genuine change of heart. Perhaps he’s just a completely hypocritical little twit. Who knows?

By the way - the ‘as a former soldier’ bit is wearing very thin. He does it, Cleverly does it, Mark Francois does it (who has, incidentally seen as much combat action as the average lollipop lady). So bloody what. We are not in a war with the EU, we are in a trade negotiation. And people have differing views about that trade negotiation. The constant invocation of military experience is pathetic and irrelevant. As is his claim that he is a man of deep, unquestionable honour and integrity as a result of his military experience - tell that to your first two wives matey...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:10 - Oct 21 with 1741 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:56 - Oct 21 by londonlisa2001

Is that the same Richard Drax (actual name, of course is Richard Grosvenor Plunkett-Ernle-Erle-Drax, I kid you not) who voted against May’s deal twice and after voting in favour of it the third time, apologised in the House of Commons for doing so, saying he had betrayed the DUP? That Richard Drax?

I’m not certain why his desire for everyone to work together and show integrity has become so important. Perhaps he’s had a genuine change of heart. Perhaps he’s just a completely hypocritical little twit. Who knows?

By the way - the ‘as a former soldier’ bit is wearing very thin. He does it, Cleverly does it, Mark Francois does it (who has, incidentally seen as much combat action as the average lollipop lady). So bloody what. We are not in a war with the EU, we are in a trade negotiation. And people have differing views about that trade negotiation. The constant invocation of military experience is pathetic and irrelevant. As is his claim that he is a man of deep, unquestionable honour and integrity as a result of his military experience - tell that to your first two wives matey...

That reads like it’s shot through with a fair bit of personal animus, Lis.

Do you know him or something?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:24 - Oct 21 with 1706 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:10 - Oct 21 by Lohengrin

That reads like it’s shot through with a fair bit of personal animus, Lis.

Do you know him or something?

Not at all Loh. I’m just so fed up with the hypocrisy of it all. As you know, I’ve been saying for months they should just sign May’s bloody shitty deal. Yes it’s crap, but it is what it is. And people like Drax, who refused to do so, are now bleating about pulling together, loyalty, compromise just because he suddenly thinks that Johnson’s even more shitty deal suits him better as it’s possible, even probable, to result in a total break from our biggest trading partner in a year or so. Great for him, in his stately home with his tax planning concerns, but complete crap for anyone that needs to work to feed their family.

There was a survey released today by NatWest (I think) that said the vast majority of people have no savings. None. How on earth are they supposed to get through an economic upheaval even if it ‘only’ lasts for a few years? Just for people like Drax to take advantage of getting out of the EU before the EU clampdowns on taxation kick in.

A pox on him and all like him. A similar pox on the idiot Corbyn by the way. The whole lot of them need shooting.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:27 - Oct 21 with 1703 viewsWxmJax

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:49 - Oct 20 by Kerouac

Netter versuch Fritz.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2019 9:31]

Love the irony (post edited......)

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:36 - Oct 21 with 1686 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:24 - Oct 21 by londonlisa2001

Not at all Loh. I’m just so fed up with the hypocrisy of it all. As you know, I’ve been saying for months they should just sign May’s bloody shitty deal. Yes it’s crap, but it is what it is. And people like Drax, who refused to do so, are now bleating about pulling together, loyalty, compromise just because he suddenly thinks that Johnson’s even more shitty deal suits him better as it’s possible, even probable, to result in a total break from our biggest trading partner in a year or so. Great for him, in his stately home with his tax planning concerns, but complete crap for anyone that needs to work to feed their family.

There was a survey released today by NatWest (I think) that said the vast majority of people have no savings. None. How on earth are they supposed to get through an economic upheaval even if it ‘only’ lasts for a few years? Just for people like Drax to take advantage of getting out of the EU before the EU clampdowns on taxation kick in.

A pox on him and all like him. A similar pox on the idiot Corbyn by the way. The whole lot of them need shooting.

For all Corbyn's faults he was right to whip against May's deal. The Brexit referendum could still be honoured without so negatively impacting the country.

I don't view no deal as a real threat anyway. There's no majority for that, and if it came to any plebiscite the reality of that would be rammed home. Brexit should only ever happen if it's not detrimental, not least because that is what was promised.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:40 - Oct 21 with 1672 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:36 - Oct 21 by Uxbridge

For all Corbyn's faults he was right to whip against May's deal. The Brexit referendum could still be honoured without so negatively impacting the country.

I don't view no deal as a real threat anyway. There's no majority for that, and if it came to any plebiscite the reality of that would be rammed home. Brexit should only ever happen if it's not detrimental, not least because that is what was promised.

Hah, get it done, that’s the important thing. Move on.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:52 - Oct 21 with 1657 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:24 - Oct 21 by londonlisa2001

Fair enough. I thought for a minute you may have been friendly with one of his ex-wives.

Just disillusioned with the whole sorry saga it is then. You’re hardly alone in that.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:57 - Oct 21 with 1647 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:40 - Oct 21 by monmouth

Indeed. It's nothing more than a cult now. That may be a typo.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:58 - Oct 21 with 1643 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:06 - Oct 21 by exiledclaseboy

Piece of piss. Already being taken to bits online I see. Anyone who votes for that is a disgrace.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:06 - Oct 21 with 1624 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:40 - Oct 21 by monmouth

Well said that man and quickly. I was only remarking to Nanny the other day, that the Panama Papers have given succour to the communist riff raff in Brussels. Fortunately the plebs voted to leave just in time. That vote simply has to be honoured. Factum fieri infectum non potest and all that.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:23 - Oct 21 with 1594 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:36 - Oct 21 by Uxbridge

The reality is the withdrawal agreement is what it is to an extent. I wanted Corbyn to whip against it, in the hope we’d get a softer exit. Not for the sake of it. I think he’s done an awful job of opposing any of this and creating a genuine discussion about ramifications. His ‘jobs first brexit’ was a nonsense.

It’s the trade agreement that I care far more about. Which hasn’t been discussed.

Although, as you may be aware ;-) I’m a remainer, I do think a compromise that is acceptable, or should be acceptable given the split in the country is for us to leave (as, at the end of the day, irrespective of how stupid I think it is, we voted to leave) but with a customs union and single market. Or Common Market 2.0. Both would have been available under May’s deal (or under Johnson’s deal, come to that). The purpose of building it into the WA rather than PD is it’s permanency. But to an extent, that always depends on future governments.

I agree with the wider point, and there is no form of Brexit that won’t be detrimental, but, unfortunately, I think we probably have to go through this now as the opportunity for proper discussion has been overtaken by events. I have little doubt in 15 years time we’ll be back in anyway. Only without all the opt outs.

Don’t get me wrong btw - if there’s a second referendum i’ll vote to remain, but I don’t think there will be and even if there is, I’m not certain it solves anything anymore. The split in the country is now there. For a long time.

Edited to add: sorry, I meant to say, my views on May’s deal and Johnson’s for that matter, were on the ‘deal’. From what I’ve seen of the WAB, there are some significant problems with it that I’d be pretty unhappy (to put it mildly) to see anyone sign. Not least the shutting down of customs union and dictating what can and can’t be agreed to in a trade deal, And the lack of enforcement to make the government extend transition. I think it’ll get butchered in the commons. At least, I hope it will,
[Post edited 21 Oct 2019 22:36]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:27 - Oct 21 with 1592 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:52 - Oct 21 by Lohengrin

Fair enough. I thought for a minute you may have been friendly with one of his ex-wives.

Just disillusioned with the whole sorry saga it is then. You’re hardly alone in that.

Nah. I’m far too common to be friendly with Ms Legge-Bourke! I’ve no idea who the other one was.

I only know about him because after the ‘apology’ In the commons last time, I looked into him as I thought it was self serving nonsense. I’d never heard of him prior to that.

It’s not the delay that I’m fed up of, it’s the hypocrisy. Largely from his wing of the Tory party. And Caroline Flint. Who’s an absolute idiot.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:32 - Oct 21 with 1589 viewsLeonWasGod

Ladies & gents, our government:

And an explanation why Mogg’s contempt matters:

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:28 - Oct 22 with 1481 viewswaynekerr55

But yeah, doing it solely for his constituents

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:02 - Oct 22 with 1448 viewssherpajacob

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/web/status/1186509613463756800

But they all know what they voted for.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:03 - Oct 22 with 1447 viewsGowerjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:28 - Oct 22 by waynekerr55

But yeah, doing it solely for his constituents

People of Port Talbot

You know what to do..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:47 - Oct 22 with 1395 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:32 - Oct 21 by LeonWasGod

Ladies & gents, our government:

And an explanation why Mogg’s contempt matters:

Seems Mogg couldn't get the answer he wanted from an economist, otherwise he would have published it
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:50 - Oct 22 with 1387 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:03 - Oct 22 by Gowerjack

People of Port Talbot

You know what to do..

Move somewhere decent?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:15 - Oct 22 with 1367 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:03 - Oct 22 by Gowerjack

People of Port Talbot

You know what to do..

Have they declared the bunch of radishes from Jezza’s allotment as a thank you for doing his dirty work for him?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024