Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301290 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:20 - Oct 22 with 1885 viewssg1912

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:32 - Oct 21 by LeonWasGod

Ladies & gents, our government:

And an explanation why Mogg’s contempt matters:

Why not just look at the IM,F assessment that concluded that the 'worst economic impacts of Brexit' have already happened?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:47 - Oct 22 with 1825 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:20 - Oct 22 by sg1912

Why not just look at the IM,F assessment that concluded that the 'worst economic impacts of Brexit' have already happened?

I'm not aware of this assessment, would you care to share this with us.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:13 - Oct 22 with 1800 viewsLeonWasGod

It sounds like it's normal practice for the government to undertake its own assessments prior to putting forward bills to the vote. I wonder why they don't want to this time...

I don't actually wonder, we all know why - Boris is trying to force this through without due time for consideration because it (a) contains bad news, and (b) he's now battling a self-enforced deadline ("I'd rather be dead in a ditch", etc..) and risks losing face if he fails to meet it. Electioneering shouldn't be allowed to take precedence over good governance, but that's where we are.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:54 - Oct 22 with 1769 viewswaynekerr55

Well that's bollocks as we still have frictionless trade in place...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:59 - Oct 22 with 1766 viewssg1912

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:47 - Oct 22 by Batterseajack

I'm not aware of this assessment, would you care to share this with us.

www.theguardian.com/business/2019/oct/17/new-imf-boss-jumped-for-joy-over-brexit-breakthrough-kristalina-georgieva
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:19 - Oct 22 with 1744 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:59 - Oct 22 by sg1912

www.theguardian.com/business/2019/oct/17/new-imf-boss-jumped-for-joy-over-brexit-breakthrough-kristalina-georgieva

I am sure that someone repeated yet again that the EU didn't have any worries over Brexit compared to the UK.
Tell that to the so called powerhouse of the EU, Germany officially now in a recession.
Wait till they have to make up the deficit that the UK leaving makes, assuming we ever do actually leave.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/markets/article-7597465/Germany-tumbles-recess
[Post edited 22 Oct 2019 13:21]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:29 - Oct 22 with 1735 viewsEbo

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:19 - Oct 22 by A_Fans_Dad

I am sure that someone repeated yet again that the EU didn't have any worries over Brexit compared to the UK.
Tell that to the so called powerhouse of the EU, Germany officially now in a recession.
Wait till they have to make up the deficit that the UK leaving makes, assuming we ever do actually leave.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/markets/article-7597465/Germany-tumbles-recess
[Post edited 22 Oct 2019 13:21]

The Daily Mail

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:34 - Oct 22 with 1721 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:29 - Oct 22 by Ebo

The Daily Mail

"the Bundesbank said the German economy contracted again in the third quarter of the year."

Why don't you actually follow a lead to see what it says before flapping your gums?
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:08 - Oct 22 with 1688 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:34 - Oct 22 by A_Fans_Dad

"the Bundesbank said the German economy contracted again in the third quarter of the year."

Why don't you actually follow a lead to see what it says before flapping your gums?

This source more acceptable?

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/german-economy-may-be-in-recessi

or this

https://www.ft.com/content/effc1c60-f3f3-11e9-b018-3ef8794b17c6
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:10 - Oct 22 with 1687 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:23 - Oct 21 by londonlisa2001

The reality is the withdrawal agreement is what it is to an extent. I wanted Corbyn to whip against it, in the hope we’d get a softer exit. Not for the sake of it. I think he’s done an awful job of opposing any of this and creating a genuine discussion about ramifications. His ‘jobs first brexit’ was a nonsense.

It’s the trade agreement that I care far more about. Which hasn’t been discussed.

Although, as you may be aware ;-) I’m a remainer, I do think a compromise that is acceptable, or should be acceptable given the split in the country is for us to leave (as, at the end of the day, irrespective of how stupid I think it is, we voted to leave) but with a customs union and single market. Or Common Market 2.0. Both would have been available under May’s deal (or under Johnson’s deal, come to that). The purpose of building it into the WA rather than PD is it’s permanency. But to an extent, that always depends on future governments.

I agree with the wider point, and there is no form of Brexit that won’t be detrimental, but, unfortunately, I think we probably have to go through this now as the opportunity for proper discussion has been overtaken by events. I have little doubt in 15 years time we’ll be back in anyway. Only without all the opt outs.

Don’t get me wrong btw - if there’s a second referendum i’ll vote to remain, but I don’t think there will be and even if there is, I’m not certain it solves anything anymore. The split in the country is now there. For a long time.

Edited to add: sorry, I meant to say, my views on May’s deal and Johnson’s for that matter, were on the ‘deal’. From what I’ve seen of the WAB, there are some significant problems with it that I’d be pretty unhappy (to put it mildly) to see anyone sign. Not least the shutting down of customs union and dictating what can and can’t be agreed to in a trade deal, And the lack of enforcement to make the government extend transition. I think it’ll get butchered in the commons. At least, I hope it will,
[Post edited 21 Oct 2019 22:36]

It just can't pass in its current form. It takes a wrecking ball to anything the Labour party ever stood for and a fair chunk of the Tories as it goes. And as the Govt have said they'd pull if amended, that should be that. It'll pass the 2nd reading today no doubt, but that's a technical matter really. The timetable will be a much more interesting thing, and I suspect that will be difficult to pass. It's an absolutely insane timetable, and needlessly so.

I tend to agree anyway, a second ref is a long shot and revocation is simply not an option for this parliament. In that scenario, Brexit happens. However, I think that could change if the makeup of parliament changes. If I was a betting man, I'd say this is designed to fail and we're at the ballot box before the end of the year. That'll certainly impact the hardness or otherwise of any future Brexit, but I think Johnson has screwed his chances of a majority when he left the door open for the BxP. There's a pretty decent chance there'll be a majority for a second ref post-election, as that will be consistent with the policy of everyone else.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:19 - Oct 22 with 1670 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:10 - Oct 22 by Uxbridge

It just can't pass in its current form. It takes a wrecking ball to anything the Labour party ever stood for and a fair chunk of the Tories as it goes. And as the Govt have said they'd pull if amended, that should be that. It'll pass the 2nd reading today no doubt, but that's a technical matter really. The timetable will be a much more interesting thing, and I suspect that will be difficult to pass. It's an absolutely insane timetable, and needlessly so.

I tend to agree anyway, a second ref is a long shot and revocation is simply not an option for this parliament. In that scenario, Brexit happens. However, I think that could change if the makeup of parliament changes. If I was a betting man, I'd say this is designed to fail and we're at the ballot box before the end of the year. That'll certainly impact the hardness or otherwise of any future Brexit, but I think Johnson has screwed his chances of a majority when he left the door open for the BxP. There's a pretty decent chance there'll be a majority for a second ref post-election, as that will be consistent with the policy of everyone else.

No idea what will happen today. All eyes on programme motion which will decide everything it seems.

On general election - I’m struggling to understand the Tory confidence to be honest. Ignoring polls, which hide the seat by seat nature of the contest, the Tories already start with a deficit. The DUP will never support them again, so that’s 10 down. They’ll lose 10 seats in Scotland. And may well lose another 10 in London. Where are they going to make up 30 seats? With the brexit party running against them. I think they see stuff like ‘Wales will vote Tory’ and believe it. I’ve said before i think there’s a hell of a difference someone in the Rhondda saying to a pollster ‘I want brexit so I'll vote for Johnson’ and actually going into a booty and putting a cross next to something saying Conservative Party. I believe they’ll vote for the brexit party instead. And that will split the vote and allow Labour in.
Labour won’t win a majority because they’ll lose seats to the LibDems.

It’ll be the most hung of hung parliaments I suspect. And the LibDems and SNP will have a huge say.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:24 - Oct 22 with 1658 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:19 - Oct 22 by londonlisa2001

No idea what will happen today. All eyes on programme motion which will decide everything it seems.

On general election - I’m struggling to understand the Tory confidence to be honest. Ignoring polls, which hide the seat by seat nature of the contest, the Tories already start with a deficit. The DUP will never support them again, so that’s 10 down. They’ll lose 10 seats in Scotland. And may well lose another 10 in London. Where are they going to make up 30 seats? With the brexit party running against them. I think they see stuff like ‘Wales will vote Tory’ and believe it. I’ve said before i think there’s a hell of a difference someone in the Rhondda saying to a pollster ‘I want brexit so I'll vote for Johnson’ and actually going into a booty and putting a cross next to something saying Conservative Party. I believe they’ll vote for the brexit party instead. And that will split the vote and allow Labour in.

It’ll be the most hung of hung parliaments I suspect. And the LibDems and SNP will have a huge say.

Word. Unless he does some sort of deal with Farage pre-election, but I just don't see it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:25 - Oct 22 with 1657 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:19 - Oct 22 by londonlisa2001

It’ll be yet another general election where all the options are terrible so we all vote tactically for the least terrible option to stop the most terrible option getting in.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:46 - Oct 22 with 1628 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:24 - Oct 22 by Uxbridge

Word. Unless he does some sort of deal with Farage pre-election, but I just don't see it.

‘Word’?

Have you been listening to American Gangsta Rap again...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:47 - Oct 22 with 1624 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:25 - Oct 22 by Highjack

It’ll be yet another general election where all the options are terrible so we all vote tactically for the least terrible option to stop the most terrible option getting in.

If this whole debacle has shown anything, it’s shown that we desperately need a complete overhaul of our political system.

We have to move to PR as a matter of urgency. The two party system simply doesn’t work any longer.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:01 - Oct 22 with 1619 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:46 - Oct 22 by londonlisa2001

‘Word’?

Have you been listening to American Gangsta Rap again...

I have little else on in the background

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:06 - Oct 22 with 1613 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:01 - Oct 22 by Uxbridge

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:13 - Oct 22 with 1591 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:01 - Oct 22 by Uxbridge

Oh fo’sho’
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:14 - Oct 22 with 1590 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:06 - Oct 22 by Lohengrin

Yo tracks is sick blud.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:18 - Oct 22 with 1581 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:14 - Oct 22 by Highjack

Yo tracks is sick blud.

“Thanks ever so much.”

*That was Phillip from Rising Damp.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:18 - Oct 22 with 1581 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:06 - Oct 22 by Lohengrin

I could only dream of that afro these days I'm disappointed to say.

I'd like to think that the likes of Kanye, or Ye as I of course refer to him as, will be viewed in 100 years time as we currently view the likes of Mozart and Tchaikovski. I can quite imagine in 2120 a radio station for the old generation dedicated to NWA and the like.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:19 - Oct 22 with 1579 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:13 - Oct 22 by londonlisa2001

Oh fo’sho’

As my blood the GLC would spit out, You Knows It.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:41 - Oct 22 with 1548 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:47 - Oct 22 by londonlisa2001

If this whole debacle has shown anything, it’s shown that we desperately need a complete overhaul of our political system.

We have to move to PR as a matter of urgency. The two party system simply doesn’t work any longer.

PR is the route to a state of continual coalitions, I assume that you approve of that governing method?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:03 - Oct 22 with 1528 viewsMrSwerve

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:19 - Oct 22 by Uxbridge

As my blood the GLC would spit out, You Knows It.

‘Blud’, surely?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:11 - Oct 22 with 1520 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:41 - Oct 22 by A_Fans_Dad

PR is the route to a state of continual coalitions, I assume that you approve of that governing method?

Yes, it’s why I think PR is s good idea.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024