Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301648 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:25 - Oct 23 with 1809 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:35 - Oct 23 by wobbly

That’s an interesting interpretation of our political system.

I would say we vote for parties, not people. That’s the difference between ours and the US presidential system. You* vote for Trump, you don’t vote for Boris. You* vote Conservative, and if they are the party that are most able to form a government, then you get Boris as the leader of the Conservatives.

* I don’t obviously mean you specifically, Uxbridge

I'd say it's both in practice, but nominally our system has always been we vote for the individual MP.

As it happens I've voted for an individual in the past despite me not being a fan of his party's policies, as I knew them to be an asset if elected (sadly they weren't).

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:27 - Oct 23 with 1799 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:35 - Oct 23 by wobbly

That’s an interesting interpretation of our political system.

I would say we vote for parties, not people. That’s the difference between ours and the US presidential system. You* vote for Trump, you don’t vote for Boris. You* vote Conservative, and if they are the party that are most able to form a government, then you get Boris as the leader of the Conservatives.

* I don’t obviously mean you specifically, Uxbridge

We both for both people and parties. They’re both on the ballot paper.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:30 - Oct 23 with 1792 viewsexiledclaseboy

It’s becoming increasingly clear that Johnson doesn’t actually know what’s in the deal “he” negotiated. Or at the very least has pretty limited understanding of the practical effects of some of it. He keeps getting it wrong.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:37 - Oct 23 with 1783 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:30 - Oct 23 by exiledclaseboy

It’s becoming increasingly clear that Johnson doesn’t actually know what’s in the deal “he” negotiated. Or at the very least has pretty limited understanding of the practical effects of some of it. He keeps getting it wrong.

I do hope theres no note of surprise in that text. He has just been running round shouting 'save my arse or I'll set Cummings on you'. He'll not have a clue about how any of it works, or whether it does, or care less.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:43 - Oct 23 with 1779 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:37 - Oct 23 by monmouth

I do hope theres no note of surprise in that text. He has just been running round shouting 'save my arse or I'll set Cummings on you'. He'll not have a clue about how any of it works, or whether it does, or care less.

No surprise at all apart from the fact that whoever is briefing him should probably be moved to a different job that doesn’t require ensuring that someone doesn’t lie to parliament, whether deliberately or otherwise.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:44 - Oct 23 with 1778 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:22 - Oct 23 by bluey_the_blue

Swinson, previously stating the "referendum result ust be respected" who is now uber Remain, indeed more Remain than the EU.

Absolutely nothing to do with her husband being a top official at an organisation that in 2018 received millions of EU funding.

It's interesting MSM fail to report that salient fact.

Yes that’ll be exactly why she’s so pro remain. Bang on the money as always, bluey.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:47 - Oct 23 with 1772 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:43 - Oct 23 by exiledclaseboy

No surprise at all apart from the fact that whoever is briefing him should probably be moved to a different job that doesn’t require ensuring that someone doesn’t lie to parliament, whether deliberately or otherwise.

But whoever's doing that job would have to deal with the fact that Johnno is unable not to lie.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:59 - Oct 23 with 1758 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:44 - Oct 23 by exiledclaseboy

Yes that’ll be exactly why she’s so pro remain. Bang on the money as always, bluey.

She’s a massive racist though.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:00 - Oct 23 with 1756 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:59 - Oct 23 by Highjack

She’s a massive racist though.

Okey dokey.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:21 - Oct 23 with 1743 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:22 - Oct 23 by bluey_the_blue

Swinson, previously stating the "referendum result ust be respected" who is now uber Remain, indeed more Remain than the EU.

Absolutely nothing to do with her husband being a top official at an organisation that in 2018 received millions of EU funding.

It's interesting MSM fail to report that salient fact.

They probably ignore that ‘fact’ because it isn’t a ‘fact’ but bollox, made up nonsense.

It’s scary how far down the rabbit hole you’ve gone Bluey. Repeating outright lies in an attempt to personally smear people you disagree with.

The parent organisation of the charity he works for received funding from the EU, but less than the amount they received from the decidedly pro brexit, Tory run UK government. Ooh, perhaps that means she’s a brexiteer??

The actual UK organisation received £2k from the EU in 2017 and £nil in 2018.

Grow up.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:26 - Oct 23 with 1735 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:43 - Oct 23 by exiledclaseboy

He was never willing to listen to briefings as Mayor, I assume nothing’s changed now.

Always described as lazy, disinterested in detail, believes he can bluff his way through anything, and not as bright as he thinks.

He doesn’t even understand the NI bit, let alone anything else. And that’s after it was obvious yesterday that the DUP were actually quite interested in the details so you’d think he may have checked overnight.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:31 - Oct 23 with 1724 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:26 - Oct 23 by londonlisa2001

He was never willing to listen to briefings as Mayor, I assume nothing’s changed now.

Always described as lazy, disinterested in detail, believes he can bluff his way through anything, and not as bright as he thinks.

He doesn’t even understand the NI bit, let alone anything else. And that’s after it was obvious yesterday that the DUP were actually quite interested in the details so you’d think he may have checked overnight.

He knows the high level details I'm sure, which is what we're really talking about most of the time. He's lying because telling the truth doesn't matter any more, there's no downside to lying. His soundbite will be the one his echo chamber hear, regardless of whether it is factual or not, and they will believe it or choose to believe it. It's where we are now.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:41 - Oct 23 with 1707 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:31 - Oct 23 by Uxbridge

He knows the high level details I'm sure, which is what we're really talking about most of the time. He's lying because telling the truth doesn't matter any more, there's no downside to lying. His soundbite will be the one his echo chamber hear, regardless of whether it is factual or not, and they will believe it or choose to believe it. It's where we are now.

I don’t think he does. He thinks he knows them.

He doesn’t know even basic details about the Irish situation. The more I hear from him I don’t believe he even knows what a free trade deal is, as he’s constantly confusing it with a customs union and even a single market. A mistake many Tory commentators are making as well incidentally (including Andrew Neil). I think the negotiators have agreed stuff he doesn’t realise they’ve agreed and so when the details of that negotiation have been translated into the WAB, he simply doesn’t get it. I mean that quite genuinely.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:46 - Oct 23 with 1665 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:41 - Oct 23 by londonlisa2001

He doesn’t know even basic details about the Irish situation. The more I hear from him I don’t believe he even knows what a free trade deal is, as he’s constantly confusing it with a customs union and even a single market. A mistake many Tory commentators are making as well incidentally (including Andrew Neil). I think the negotiators have agreed stuff he doesn’t realise they’ve agreed and so when the details of that negotiation have been translated into the WAB, he simply doesn’t get it. I mean that quite genuinely.

It could be laziness on his part, or he may have convinced himself or been convinced by Cummings, that attention to detail is not important in electoral terms. He always gives me the impression of speaking to Joe Bloggs in the pub rather than answering detailed questions from opposition MPs. The calculation being that the punters are bored with too much detail especially when it comes to Brexit. Three word expressions repeated ad nauseam are where it’s at. “Get Brexit done.”

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:01 - Oct 23 with 1652 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:30 - Oct 23 by exiledclaseboy

But yeah, Joe public is bored let's get it done.

This would be BAFTA winning TV, if it was actually s programme and not real life

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:09 - Oct 23 with 1633 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:01 - Oct 23 by waynekerr55

But yeah, Joe public is bored let's get it done.

This would be BAFTA winning TV, if it was actually s programme and not real life

Much too far fetched

Makes The Bodyguard look like panorama.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:29 - Oct 23 with 1621 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:41 - Oct 23 by londonlisa2001

As I wouldn't dream of knowingly giving him more credit than absolutely necessary, I'm happy to concede the point!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:48 - Oct 23 with 1599 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:26 - Oct 23 by londonlisa2001

I agree with just about everything you say about the buffoon.....but then I think, if he's all that how did he get to the most senior position in Government? I can't answer my own question on this without coming to the conclusion that he really is better than those around him.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:53 - Oct 23 with 1586 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:48 - Oct 23 by Luther27

I agree with just about everything you say about the buffoon.....but then I think, if he's all that how did he get to the most senior position in Government? I can't answer my own question on this without coming to the conclusion that he really is better than those around him.

The answer to that question tells you everything you need to know about the Tory party and their membership.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:58 - Oct 23 with 1572 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:53 - Oct 23 by sherpajacob

The answer to that question tells you everything you need to know about the Tory party and their membership.

Just as worrying is I think the same applies to the Labour Party as well. We seem to be in the middle of a political vaccuum regarding leaders.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:03 - Oct 23 with 1561 viewssg1912

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:20 - Oct 23 by waynekerr55

Care to explain how the article you quoted stated that there would be significant drops in GDP for us and the EU?

“A lot of that impact has already been absorbed because anticipation of the UK leaving has been built over the past three years,” she said.

Malpass said a Brexit deal will be good for poor countries because it would end the uncertainty that has led to slower growth.

“Brexit has been an uncertainty in the world outlook, both in terms of trade and the wider aspects of the Brexit relationship. It has been weighing on both the UK economy and the EU economy.

“If there were clarity it would help the growth outlook quite a bit,” Malpass said at a press conference. “Uncertainty affects development because part of the slowdown in the developing world is related to the slowdown in the developed world. Europe has slowed significantly. If there was more certainty that would be very helpful.”
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:16 - Oct 23 with 1540 viewsHumpty

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:48 - Oct 23 by Luther27

Because he promised 190,000 Brexit obsessed pensioners that he was the only man who could possibly get us out by October 31st.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:17 - Oct 23 with 1537 viewsHumpty

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:58 - Oct 23 by Luther27

Just as worrying is I think the same applies to the Labour Party as well. We seem to be in the middle of a political vaccuum regarding leaders.

Now you're noticing?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:18 - Oct 23 with 1527 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

https://www.sajidjavid.com/news/sajid-javid-only-thing-leaving-eu-guarantees-los

This is very very awkward

It’ll be taken down soon

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:33 - Oct 23 with 1504 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:18 - Oct 23 by oh_tommy_tommy

https://www.sajidjavid.com/news/sajid-javid-only-thing-leaving-eu-guarantees-los

This is very very awkward

It’ll be taken down soon

There is no shame anymore. He can 'change his mind' the loathsome shithouse, but the will of a very small majority of those that voted ) aka 'the people') is fixed forever in 2016.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024