Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301487 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:34 - Oct 23 with 2013 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:48 - Oct 23 by Luther27

I agree with just about everything you say about the buffoon.....but then I think, if he's all that how did he get to the most senior position in Government? I can't answer my own question on this without coming to the conclusion that he really is better than those around him.

Sacrificial lamb.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:50 - Oct 23 with 1993 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:48 - Oct 23 by Luther27

I agree with just about everything you say about the buffoon.....but then I think, if he's all that how did he get to the most senior position in Government? I can't answer my own question on this without coming to the conclusion that he really is better than those around him.

Because he’s good at the bluster. When that fails, he’s not very good. The strategy for his deal was bluster - all through so quickly that no one could look at the detail. He hits reality and it all disappears.

The number of people in this country that still fall for a posh voice is astonishing. Look at Rees Mogg. Useless. Nowhere near the detail. Ignorant about the rules. Yet people think he’s clever.

Same with Johnson. Until people realise a posh accent and an Etonian education does not mean you’re bright, just have wealthy parents, it’ll never change. On the wider point, many around him are also complete crap. Dominic Raab is an absolute imbecile as an example.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:05 - Oct 23 with 1982 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:52 - Oct 23 by Uxbridge

I think we're at a point now where a lot of people simply trust the EU parliament more than the UK one. This whole Brexit debacle has probably done more to advance the pro-European cause than any other in my lifetime.

I do believe that the EU have been far more professional in the way they have handled Brexit, especially in comparison to Boris’s regime, however I suspect a lot of the people who are happy to swallow the line peddled by Downing Street during their unofficial press briefings and the line pushed by the Mail, Telegraph et al will trust HMG more.

I know who I’d trust !
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:06 - Oct 23 with 1975 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:18 - Oct 23 by oh_tommy_tommy

https://www.sajidjavid.com/news/sajid-javid-only-thing-leaving-eu-guarantees-los

This is very very awkward

It’ll be taken down soon

😂😩😡

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:13 - Oct 23 with 1963 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:33 - Oct 23 by monmouth

There is no shame anymore. He can 'change his mind' the loathsome shithouse, but the will of a very small majority of those that voted ) aka 'the people') is fixed forever in 2016.

When you think about it, half 21 year olds and all 20, 19 and 18 year olds were too young to vote in 2016.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:15 - Oct 23 with 1955 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:18 - Oct 23 by oh_tommy_tommy

https://www.sajidjavid.com/news/sajid-javid-only-thing-leaving-eu-guarantees-los

This is very very awkward

It’ll be taken down soon

When you strip away the personal ambition and the electioneering, it's simply what they believe. Becasue it's right.

Such a shame they chose to live a lie.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:17 - Oct 23 with 1951 viewsFlashberryjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:13 - Oct 23 by Joe_bradshaw

When you think about it, half 21 year olds and all 20, 19 and 18 year olds were too young to vote in 2016.

And they'll vote in numbers, providing polling day doesn't clash with a Justin Bieber concert.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:21 - Oct 23 with 1933 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:17 - Oct 23 by Flashberryjack

And they'll vote in numbers, providing polling day doesn't clash with a Justin Bieber concert.

People claimed Corbyn experienced a "youthquake" between 18-24s in last election.

Slight problem being it never happened.

Youth generally don't give a sh1t about politics.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:32 - Oct 23 with 1919 viewswaynekerr55

The Saj has had a mare. I guess Spreadsheets can't measure the impact on democracy, hey?
[Post edited 23 Oct 2019 21:32]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:17 - Oct 23 with 1844 viewsPegojack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:32 - Oct 23 by waynekerr55

The Saj has had a mare. I guess Spreadsheets can't measure the impact on democracy, hey?
[Post edited 23 Oct 2019 21:32]

Did you see Ian Duncan Tw*t trying to embarrass Corbie in the HoC a couple of days ago by reminding him they used to be bosom pals when it came to opposing the UK's participation in the 'Common Market' in 1972.

1972 FFS!!! Maybe he ought to get up to speed on what his current Chancellor of the Exchequer was saying in 2016....
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:59 - Oct 23 with 1804 viewsKerouac

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:17 - Oct 23 by Pegojack

Did you see Ian Duncan Tw*t trying to embarrass Corbie in the HoC a couple of days ago by reminding him they used to be bosom pals when it came to opposing the UK's participation in the 'Common Market' in 1972.

1972 FFS!!! Maybe he ought to get up to speed on what his current Chancellor of the Exchequer was saying in 2016....

It's not embarrassing as claiming you don't want an election because you worry for the public in the cold, dark, wet, wintry nights though is it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:02 - Oct 24 with 1729 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:59 - Oct 23 by Kerouac

It's not embarrassing as claiming you don't want an election because you worry for the public in the cold, dark, wet, wintry nights though is it?

They’ve missed a trick there - the old and infirm Brexiters would struggle to get out to vote.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:53 - Oct 24 with 1708 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:46 - Oct 23 by longlostjack

It could be laziness on his part, or he may have convinced himself or been convinced by Cummings, that attention to detail is not important in electoral terms. He always gives me the impression of speaking to Joe Bloggs in the pub rather than answering detailed questions from opposition MPs. The calculation being that the punters are bored with too much detail especially when it comes to Brexit. Three word expressions repeated ad nauseam are where it’s at. “Get Brexit done.”

This is the exact impression I now getting. His failures in parliament are inconsequential, as he has his eye on the next general election or just winning the hearts and minds of brexiters.

All that seems to matter now is how he’s viewed by the Brexit sheep, and his extension and multiple parliamentary losses, loss of majority is portrayed as the fault of a “remainer parliament” as opposed to a parliament which is doing its job to scrutinise his deal in a timely and proper manner.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2019 11:37]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:37 - Oct 24 with 1676 viewswestwalesed

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:53 - Oct 24 by Batterseajack

This is the exact impression I now getting. His failures in parliament are inconsequential, as he has his eye on the next general election or just winning the hearts and minds of brexiters.

All that seems to matter now is how he’s viewed by the Brexit sheep, and his extension and multiple parliamentary losses, loss of majority is portrayed as the fault of a “remainer parliament” as opposed to a parliament which is doing its job to scrutinise his deal in a timely and proper manner.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2019 11:37]

People talk about how there is no trust in BJ and therefore this is why Parliament has to scrutinise the deal in detail, as well as legislate to avoid No Deal through the Benn Act.

I would say that there is no trust ANYWHERE.

As a Leaver, I don't trust that the reason Parliament wants to scrutinise is to genuinely scrutinise. I agree with the principle of Parliamentary scrutiny but my instinct (and the stalling tactics I have seen since June 23rd 2016) is telling me that we have Remain leaning MPs who are doing everything to kick the can down the road and praying for a Second Referendum. They might not be, but just as Remainers have no trust in our Government, I have no trust at all in Parliamentarians.

I actually respect the Lib Dems and the SNP more - at least they are unequivocal in what they want! Don't agree with it clearly but at least it's out there.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:42 - Oct 24 with 1673 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:37 - Oct 24 by westwalesed

People talk about how there is no trust in BJ and therefore this is why Parliament has to scrutinise the deal in detail, as well as legislate to avoid No Deal through the Benn Act.

I would say that there is no trust ANYWHERE.

As a Leaver, I don't trust that the reason Parliament wants to scrutinise is to genuinely scrutinise. I agree with the principle of Parliamentary scrutiny but my instinct (and the stalling tactics I have seen since June 23rd 2016) is telling me that we have Remain leaning MPs who are doing everything to kick the can down the road and praying for a Second Referendum. They might not be, but just as Remainers have no trust in our Government, I have no trust at all in Parliamentarians.

I actually respect the Lib Dems and the SNP more - at least they are unequivocal in what they want! Don't agree with it clearly but at least it's out there.

You're exactly his target audience.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:06 - Oct 24 with 1645 viewsKerouac

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:42 - Oct 24 by Batterseajack

You're exactly his target audience.

Imagine, a politician trying to appeal to the voters by listening to them and addressing their concerns.
He'll be asking for their consent to govern next (translation for our lilly livered 'Remainer' cohort - He'll be "setting a trap" for you next by outrageously asking for their permission to govern on their behalf)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:56 - Oct 24 with 1613 viewsJango

Taking irony to a different scale.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:17 - Oct 24 with 1596 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:56 - Oct 24 by Jango

Have a *whoosh* while it’s still tariff-free.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:02 - Oct 24 with 1532 viewswaynekerr55

Anyone here listen to Uncle Jez's comments about the EU in the 2015 Labour leadership hustings on LBC?

Playing a blinder, if only for himself. The scruffy cúnt.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2019 14:43]

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:05 - Oct 24 with 1527 viewsGroo

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:02 - Oct 24 by waynekerr55

Anyone here listen to Uncle Jez's comments about the EU in the 2015 Labour leadership hustings on LBC?

Playing a blinder, if only for himself. The scruffy cúnt.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2019 14:43]

The only way he'd [lay a blinder is wait for the election to be called then step aside for Kier Starmer.

Groo does what Groo does best

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:16 - Oct 24 with 1515 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:05 - Oct 24 by Groo

The only way he'd [lay a blinder is wait for the election to be called then step aside for Kier Starmer.

He's a leaver. Listen to the clip. He's just as much a liar as the charlatans in power.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:50 - Oct 24 with 1478 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:56 - Oct 24 by Jango

The same Lammy who voted for Surrender bill, Letwin amendment et al...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:25 - Oct 24 with 1454 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:50 - Oct 24 by bluey_the_blue

"Surrender bill' - have a fûcking word with yourself, Dom...

"BuzzFeed’s Alberto Nardelli and Alex Wickham are reporting that Boris Johnson personally raised the issue of businesses having to fill in export forms on goods moving between Great Britain and Northern Ireland in a phone call with Jean-Claude Juncker, the European commission president, on the morning the Brexit deal was agreed.

Juncker insisted that the matter could not be renegotiated. Shortly afterwards, in a follow-up call, Johnson agreed the deal, thereby accepting the need for the forms.

This shows the PM knew the issue would be problematic, but signed it off anyway".

Surrender?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:31 - Oct 24 with 1449 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:50 - Oct 24 by bluey_the_blue

David Lammy. He’s black you know, I think he may have mentioned it once or twice.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:36 - Oct 24 with 1443 viewsmonmouth

Johnson now going to try and call an election straight after the queen's speech debate. Yep, you read that right. That queen's speech was so worthwhile. The man is not fit for purpose, any purpose.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024