Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301777 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:43 - Oct 25 with 1842 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:32 - Oct 25 by Highjack

Yay yet another extension.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B36seJVo1Ar/?igshid=1ttcfl2919cm2

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:51 - Oct 25 with 1832 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:10 - Oct 25 by Catullus

What? So rights that we could already have lowered to match EU standards but haven't, in the WAB we have left the door open to do what we could have done but haven't done?

Labour introduced those laws you said but we have had Tory governments since that haven't lowered them yet now brexit means they will?

Sorry but it sounds like grasping at straws, any straw that will discredit brexit, will make it sound bad.

Yes it is typical Remainer fear mongering.
The might do this, they might do that, this could happen, that could happen.
The only one to come true is the self inflicted value of the pound.
When the IMF and the BoE say Brexit will impact it, you can guarantee it will be impacted by the speculators.
Johnson's deal is going to be an absolute disaster and nothing like Brexit at all.
So all the remainers have done is get us one of the worst deals possible, but they won't own up to it or accept any responsibility for it at all.
So they have bitten off their noses to spite their two faced faces, because they are going to suffer along with all the Brexiteers.
They just refuse to see it, their rose tinted EU specs blind them to the future.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:01 - Oct 25 with 1831 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:11 - Oct 25 by Catullus

It's only excelent if you buy into it. I don't believe our rights will be reduced down to even the EU minimum, we already enjoy better protections than the EU guarantees. Does anyone seriously believe Parliament will allow the law changes to take workers rights lower?

Where in the WA does it actually "set the direction of travel" that the comment suggests?

I genuinely believe this is the way it will go.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:24 - Oct 25 with 1809 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:43 - Oct 25 by longlostjack

https://www.instagram.com/p/B36seJVo1Ar/?igshid=1ttcfl2919cm2

Instagram? I’m not interested in buying drugs I’m afraid no matter how quick their delivery service is.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:39 - Oct 25 with 1803 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:51 - Oct 25 by A_Fans_Dad

When the IMF and the BoE say Brexit will impact it, you can guarantee it will be impacted by the speculators.
Johnson's deal is going to be an absolute disaster and nothing like Brexit at all.
So all the remainers have done is get us one of the worst deals possible, but they won't own up to it or accept any responsibility for it at all.
So they have bitten off their noses to spite their two faced faces, because they are going to suffer along with all the Brexiteers.
They just refuse to see it, their rose tinted EU specs blind them to the future.

Total fúcking bollôcks.

Try sitting back and absorb the facts. This mess is a making of the conservatives,aided and abetted by that useless, unkempt cúnt Corbyn.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2019 16:40]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:56 - Oct 25 with 1794 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:10 - Oct 25 by Catullus

What? So rights that we could already have lowered to match EU standards but haven't, in the WAB we have left the door open to do what we could have done but haven't done?

Labour introduced those laws you said but we have had Tory governments since that haven't lowered them yet now brexit means they will?

Sorry but it sounds like grasping at straws, any straw that will discredit brexit, will make it sound bad.

I wasn't trying to discredit anything (I haven't said they WILL be lowered). All I'm saying is that workers rights are being afforded less protection in a legal sense [edited that last sentence for clarity] - the protections that were in May's deal have been removed from Boris'. That's happened for a reason. And that's why some people are genuinely worried (and some people will be complaining just to oppose Brexit full stop; 'remainers' aren't a homogenous mass with exactly the same view).

With Boris' deal the government can subsequently propose bills that lower (or raise) workers rights. That's just a fact. Will they? I've no idea. I think some people were hoping to a stronger commitment that they would at least match EU levels as a minimum.

I suppose it could work the other way: if Labor get in we could have a raft of radical social and trade union-friendly policies like Wilson's stuff, that'll have the low tax global corporates types squealing like stuck pigs. (Unlikely, but always a possibility with Corbyn hovering in the background).

People just need to recognise Boris' deal for what it is, but unfortunately there's been very little examination of it.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2019 17:00]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:58 - Oct 25 with 1792 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:39 - Oct 25 by waynekerr55

Total fúcking bollôcks.

Try sitting back and absorb the facts. This mess is a making of the conservatives,aided and abetted by that useless, unkempt cúnt Corbyn.

It's your fault we've got the worse deal possible, no good trying to deny it

And there was me thinking Boris was the one who capitulated. You learn something new every day on here!
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:21 - Oct 25 with 1760 viewsJackFish

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:51 - Oct 25 by A_Fans_Dad

Or maybe it's a terrible deal because what you were promised before the referendum was and is completely unrealistic.

I'm sure you'll be able to tell me what a good deal looks like though...
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:01 - Oct 25 with 1714 viewsGroo

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:58 - Oct 25 by LeonWasGod

It's your fault we've got the worse deal possible, no good trying to deny it

And there was me thinking Boris was the one who capitulated. You learn something new every day on here!

When you don't have the backing from Parliament for any deal what do you expect.

Both Johnston and May, no matter how inept both are, have always been fighting with both hands and feet tied behind their backs.

How the hell are they supposed to fight for a great British deal when they have zero internal support and the majority going against the wish of the people's democratic vote.

Groo does what Groo does best

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:02 - Oct 25 with 1716 viewssherpajacob

The UK home secretary ladies and gentlemen

Prime Minister still talking about Brexit happening in 6 days time. Patel saying, it's all hypothetical and she hasn't got a scooby.

Add this to Gove saying, no economic assessment has been made on the impact on welsh ports because there are too many variables, but he's quite clear they will be better off.

Feck me, the Swans midfield is in better shape than this shower of sh1te.

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/home-secretary-priti-patel-on-brexi

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:06 - Oct 25 with 1699 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:01 - Oct 25 by Groo

When you don't have the backing from Parliament for any deal what do you expect.

Both Johnston and May, no matter how inept both are, have always been fighting with both hands and feet tied behind their backs.

How the hell are they supposed to fight for a great British deal when they have zero internal support and the majority going against the wish of the people's democratic vote.

It’s been carefully engineered from all concerned to ensure we never leave. They’ve done a fantastic job in fairness.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:07 - Oct 25 with 1699 viewslonglostjack

Aye that’ll be it.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:25 - Oct 25 with 1672 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:07 - Oct 25 by longlostjack

Aye that’ll be it.

Yep, nailed it! 😂😂😂
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:40 - Oct 25 with 1661 viewsmajorraglan

Brexit means different things to different people and getting a consensus has proved almost impossible. May and Johnson have both made a complete pigs guts of Brexit and are responsible for a lot of their own ills. May could have gone for a consensus type approach to securing a cross party deal, but going from a deal will be the easiest thing...... to the no deal is better than a bad deal ....to appease the ERG who eventually did for her anyway was a big mistake, she made a rod for her own back and fanned the flames of dissent. Johnson has also alienated a tranche of his colleagues with his approach (and an even greater proportion of his opposition.

There is no such thing as a great deal, it will be more difficult for our manufacturers and service industry to trade with our largest trading partners, the issue is how much of a hit are we prepared to take? There is no way the EU will allow us unfettered access etc when we aren’t paying in to the budget and complying with the legislative requirements member countries have to.

So it’s about compromise, persuasion and negotiation and the way May and Johnson have done that hasn’t been particularly impressive.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2019 18:42]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:45 - Oct 25 with 1651 viewsUxbridge

I mean, come on. He capitulated on every point. His idea of a new deal was to revert to one the EU were perfectly happy with before but May rejected as it would cause issues for the union. It wasn't anyone else that forced an unrealistic timeline, who promised we'd leave, no ifs or buts, next week. It wasn't anyone else who firstly removed his own majority but then lost the party who were backing him up. Noone else did that.

Back Johnson all you want. He's a charlatan and he's quite literally failed at everything he's tried to do. He also doesn't actually understand the basics, both of the deal and how parliament works. Hilariously out of his depth.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:46 - Oct 25 with 1647 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:40 - Oct 25 by majorraglan

Brexit means different things to different people and getting a consensus has proved almost impossible. May and Johnson have both made a complete pigs guts of Brexit and are responsible for a lot of their own ills. May could have gone for a consensus type approach to securing a cross party deal, but going from a deal will be the easiest thing...... to the no deal is better than a bad deal ....to appease the ERG who eventually did for her anyway was a big mistake, she made a rod for her own back and fanned the flames of dissent. Johnson has also alienated a tranche of his colleagues with his approach (and an even greater proportion of his opposition.

There is no such thing as a great deal, it will be more difficult for our manufacturers and service industry to trade with our largest trading partners, the issue is how much of a hit are we prepared to take? There is no way the EU will allow us unfettered access etc when we aren’t paying in to the budget and complying with the legislative requirements member countries have to.

So it’s about compromise, persuasion and negotiation and the way May and Johnson have done that hasn’t been particularly impressive.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2019 18:42]

Worth noting that we'd have had Brexit if they had backed May's deal. That's on the ERG and Johnson.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:53 - Oct 25 with 1641 viewsLord_Bony

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:45 - Oct 25 by Uxbridge

I mean, come on. He capitulated on every point. His idea of a new deal was to revert to one the EU were perfectly happy with before but May rejected as it would cause issues for the union. It wasn't anyone else that forced an unrealistic timeline, who promised we'd leave, no ifs or buts, next week. It wasn't anyone else who firstly removed his own majority but then lost the party who were backing him up. Noone else did that.

Back Johnson all you want. He's a charlatan and he's quite literally failed at everything he's tried to do. He also doesn't actually understand the basics, both of the deal and how parliament works. Hilariously out of his depth.

Agreed.

It would be hilarious if the issue was nt so serious. The future of the U.K. for the next 50 years.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:04 - Oct 25 with 1627 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:56 - Oct 25 by LeonWasGod

I wasn't trying to discredit anything (I haven't said they WILL be lowered). All I'm saying is that workers rights are being afforded less protection in a legal sense [edited that last sentence for clarity] - the protections that were in May's deal have been removed from Boris'. That's happened for a reason. And that's why some people are genuinely worried (and some people will be complaining just to oppose Brexit full stop; 'remainers' aren't a homogenous mass with exactly the same view).

With Boris' deal the government can subsequently propose bills that lower (or raise) workers rights. That's just a fact. Will they? I've no idea. I think some people were hoping to a stronger commitment that they would at least match EU levels as a minimum.

I suppose it could work the other way: if Labor get in we could have a raft of radical social and trade union-friendly policies like Wilson's stuff, that'll have the low tax global corporates types squealing like stuck pigs. (Unlikely, but always a possibility with Corbyn hovering in the background).

People just need to recognise Boris' deal for what it is, but unfortunately there's been very little examination of it.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2019 17:00]

Thing is, we don't need to match the EU workers rights as a minimum because we have already set a higher bar. It's that bar that we need to maintain the height of and look to increase. We should never let our politicians lower that bar without one helluva fight.

I know remainers aren't one homogenous mass and neither are leavers. It's a large part of our problem, there are so many factions on both sides who want different things. The remainers have managed to largely unite under one banner but they still have disagreements over the way forward. Leavers have a hardcore group who are no deal fanatics and we need to unite the more sensible leavers under a "fair deal" banner but who can do that, certainly not Farage and who really trusts Boris?

If labour get in we could have those radical changes but they might just as easily ruin the country as fix the problems. In fact I tend towards thinking a Corbyn government would put us into a worse financial situation than Blair and Brown did.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:09 - Oct 25 with 1615 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:39 - Oct 25 by waynekerr55

Total fúcking bollôcks.

So, the lovely EU colluding with remainers to tie the UKs hands had absolutely nothing to do with it.
Yeah right.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:18 - Oct 25 with 1609 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:21 - Oct 25 by JackFish

Or maybe it's a terrible deal because what you were promised before the referendum was and is completely unrealistic.

I'm sure you'll be able to tell me what a good deal looks like though...

I can Mr Fish. The one we currently have.

EVERYBODY* knows it, but some are pursuing selfish narrow interest.

*except for the total muppets on here.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:19 - Oct 25 with 1607 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:09 - Oct 25 by A_Fans_Dad

So, the lovely EU colluding with remainers to tie the UKs hands had absolutely nothing to do with it.
Yeah right.

Why couldn’t the Tories deliver Brexit?

They had an outright majority of 12 at the time of the referendum, they had at least half a dozen Labour rebels and 10 from the DUP.

They then proceeded to screw up at every turn. Electing May as leader, losing their Commons Majority after a pathetic GE campaign, electing Boris who sacked 23 of his own party who then imposed a ridiculous time scale on himself to deliver Brexit.

The Tories had all the tools they needed to deliver Brexit on the morning after the vote and there would have been nothing anyone else could have done about it.

They’ve failed to deliver “the will of the people”.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:23 - Oct 25 with 1597 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:19 - Oct 25 by Joe_bradshaw

They had an outright majority of 12 at the time of the referendum, they had at least half a dozen Labour rebels and 10 from the DUP.

They then proceeded to screw up at every turn. Electing May as leader, losing their Commons Majority after a pathetic GE campaign, electing Boris who sacked 23 of his own party who then imposed a ridiculous time scale on himself to deliver Brexit.

The Tories had all the tools they needed to deliver Brexit on the morning after the vote and there would have been nothing anyone else could have done about it.

And what did we do with the most recent extension? Parliament spent two months in recess and the governing party spent weeks gazing at its own navel while electing the worst leader it will probably ever have.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2019 19:37]

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:29 - Oct 25 with 1579 viewsHumpty

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:19 - Oct 25 by Joe_bradshaw

Spot on.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:32 - Oct 25 with 1572 viewsNogginthenog

I would like the EU to grant a final extension but only for 10 years, that would really feck Johnson over. 31st October 2029 seems apt.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:50 - Oct 25 with 1549 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:09 - Oct 25 by A_Fans_Dad

Yeah right.

You are breathtakingly, spectacularly, magnificently fûcking stupid.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024