Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301826 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 09:40 - Jun 25 with 3144 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 03:54 - Jun 25 by peenemunde

Pre 1973. No need to thank me.
Now where’s the evidence we can’t stand on our own two feet ?.

No ones saying we can't stand on our own two feet, we'd survive, but would we prosper? Where's the evidence that we'd be better off than we have been whilst being members of the EU? And is there also any evidence to show that we'd can ride out the cliff edge departure unscathed?
The Countdown begins. on 09:48 - Jun 25 with 3134 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 09:40 - Jun 25 by Batterseajack

No ones saying we can't stand on our own two feet, we'd survive, but would we prosper? Where's the evidence that we'd be better off than we have been whilst being members of the EU? And is there also any evidence to show that we'd can ride out the cliff edge departure unscathed?

Pre-1973 Britain was an industrial basket case. A case study industrial basket case.

The guy is trolling or pig ignorant, doesn't really matter which.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Countdown begins. on 09:59 - Jun 25 with 3112 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 09:48 - Jun 25 by Shaky

Pre-1973 Britain was an industrial basket case. A case study industrial basket case.

Oh i know.

Another question for our resident Brextremists, which promise should May break on the Irish border; 1, 2 or 3?
The Countdown begins. on 10:06 - Jun 25 with 3104 viewspikeypaul

What a beautiful day to celebrate us kicking the EU in to touch.

277 AFLI

SIUYRL

really getting close now despite the pathetic remoaners still having their childish little frenzied tantrums.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2018 10:08]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 10:42 - Jun 25 with 3068 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 03:54 - Jun 25 by peenemunde

Pre 1973. No need to thank me.
Now where’s the evidence we can’t stand on our own two feet ?.

Ah yes that magical nostalgic Britain of red letter boxes, village greens, Dixon of dock green and the Val Doonican Christmas special.

it may have been like that for Jacob rees Mogg and his family, for many the reality was very different.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2340288/slum-britain-50-years-on-channel-5

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 10:47 - Jun 25 with 3061 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 09:48 - Jun 25 by Shaky

That’s because the country was still recovering from WW2, which left the country virtually bankrupt.

The point being pre 1973 the UK managed to survive perfectly well, something idiots such as yourself won’t admit.
The Countdown begins. on 10:48 - Jun 25 with 3055 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 10:47 - Jun 25 by peenemunde

That’s because the country was still recovering from WW2, which left the country virtually bankrupt.

The point being pre 1973 the UK managed to survive perfectly well, something idiots such as yourself won’t admit.

Surviving is great, but prospering is much better
The Countdown begins. on 10:52 - Jun 25 with 3053 viewspeenemunde

And I suppose we haven’t had any poverty in this country since 1973 ?.
Even in the USA during that period you’d find poverty and then the USA was experiencing massive growth.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 11:03 - Jun 25 with 3038 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 10:52 - Jun 25 by peenemunde

And I suppose we haven’t had any poverty in this country since 1973 ?.
Even in the USA during that period you’d find poverty and then the USA was experiencing massive growth.

It is just a slight lowering of the bar through, don't you think?

We have gone from promises of a thriving post-Brexit Britain striking trade deals left right and centre, with boundless prosperity for all and lorry loads of Brexit dividends to be spread out to the NHS, farmers, and the ordinary plucky Briton

. . .to. . .

We can survive. On foraged berries and nuts will be the next chapter, no doubt.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2018 11:06]

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 11:17 - Jun 25 with 3023 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 11:03 - Jun 25 by Shaky

We have gone from promises of a thriving post-Brexit Britain striking trade deals left right and centre, with boundless prosperity for all and lorry loads of Brexit dividends to be spread out to the NHS, farmers, and the ordinary plucky Briton

. . .to. . .

Whatever happened to the sunny uplands of Brexit?

Meanwhile, a juicy new stoery into Farages apparent market manipulation on the night of the referendum where his trader mates made a lovely wedge shorting the pound. This would probably be a huge story if half of the papers weren't so biased in favor of brexit.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-06-25/brexit-big-short-how-pollster
The Countdown begins. on 11:37 - Jun 25 with 3010 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 11:17 - Jun 25 by Batterseajack

Whatever happened to the sunny uplands of Brexit?

Meanwhile, a juicy new stoery into Farages apparent market manipulation on the night of the referendum where his trader mates made a lovely wedge shorting the pound. This would probably be a huge story if half of the papers weren't so biased in favor of brexit.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-06-25/brexit-big-short-how-pollster

"UKIP and I are going nowhere and the party will only continue to grow stronger in the future.”

I cant recall was it 1 or 2 days later he resigned as UKIP leader and the party hasn't exactly grown stronger.

this is the guy people put their faith in?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 12:36 - Jun 25 with 2990 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 19:32 - Jun 24 by peenemunde

The American ambassador to the U.K., Woody Johnson has said Britain 🇬🇧 is to ‘defeatist’ regarding Brexit and that a great country like the U.K. shouldn’t be so ‘pessimistic’.

Well said Mr Ambassador and of course you are correct, the U.K. will thrive outside the Eu.

I'd agree with him. I find it easier to believe in something where it's supported by some evidence, but that's just me. I'm less good at taking a leap of faith when most indicators point the opposite direction.

Absolutely we should be more bullish. Even if people don't believe in Brexit, they should still look for the opportunities rather than dwell on the pitfalls. There will be opportunities here, there always are when there's change. E.g. the UK Government have committed billions to new industrial-led R&D programme through the Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund. That's one good thing that's happened (albeit it favours big business, rather than the EU's funding schemes that favour SMEs and research institutes).
The Countdown begins. on 12:45 - Jun 25 with 2984 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 11:03 - Jun 25 by Shaky

. . .to. . .

The only people lowering in the bar are idiots such as you.
I see the future outside the the eu as extremely bright.
You are just a naysayer.
The Countdown begins. on 12:52 - Jun 25 with 2982 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 11:37 - Jun 25 by sherpajacob

"UKIP and I are going nowhere and the party will only continue to grow stronger in the future.”

I cant recall was it 1 or 2 days later he resigned as UKIP leader and the party hasn't exactly grown stronger.

this is the guy people put their faith in?

Why would people put their faith in Farage? He was just a voice with no power so that’s a load of crap. Remainers on the other hand put their faith in Cameron and Osbourne and I can’t recall if it was 1 or 2 days they resigned?
The Countdown begins. on 12:58 - Jun 25 with 2974 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 12:52 - Jun 25 by Jango

Why would people put their faith in Farage? He was just a voice with no power so that’s a load of crap. Remainers on the other hand put their faith in Cameron and Osbourne and I can’t recall if it was 1 or 2 days they resigned?

You're literally just typing guff now
The Countdown begins. on 13:08 - Jun 25 with 2967 viewsvetchonian

The Countdown begins. on 10:47 - Jun 25 by peenemunde

And pre 1973 the whole economic landscape was different.
In those days Britain had its own car industry albeit a basket case,its own steel industry,its own Aerospace industry and along with these owned its utilities providers too. Take a look around now...no real "British" owned manufactures of note and size.
Many companies are here as Britain offered a foot into the EU door.....without manufacturing no wealth is really generated it was the industrial revloution and the Victorian Engineers that put the Great in to Great Britain...and allowed the Empire to flourish.Unfortuneately I think we are heading for a post Brexit depression not seen since the 1920s...and thats not scaremongering but fact. Any monies saved bt not paying into the EU will be kept in the SOuth East......take a long look at our "lovely ugly town" When I was growing up there was a lot of industry paying good wages and salaries...British Steel had several plants around Swansea with engineering and other service companies feeding off them...Rees and Kirby etc, There was ALcoa, AWCO,Fords, Mettoys,Louis MArx IMI not many of those left....as a result our "city " had some affluence....look at us now!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Countdown begins. on 13:15 - Jun 25 with 2960 viewsKerouac

The Countdown begins. on 13:08 - Jun 25 by vetchonian

And pre 1973 the whole economic landscape was different.
In those days Britain had its own car industry albeit a basket case,its own steel industry,its own Aerospace industry and along with these owned its utilities providers too. Take a look around now...no real "British" owned manufactures of note and size.
Many companies are here as Britain offered a foot into the EU door.....without manufacturing no wealth is really generated it was the industrial revloution and the Victorian Engineers that put the Great in to Great Britain...and allowed the Empire to flourish.Unfortuneately I think we are heading for a post Brexit depression not seen since the 1920s...and thats not scaremongering but fact. Any monies saved bt not paying into the EU will be kept in the SOuth East......take a long look at our "lovely ugly town" When I was growing up there was a lot of industry paying good wages and salaries...British Steel had several plants around Swansea with engineering and other service companies feeding off them...Rees and Kirby etc, There was ALcoa, AWCO,Fords, Mettoys,Louis MArx IMI not many of those left....as a result our "city " had some affluence....look at us now!

As we haven't left yet, you are arguing that the country has gone to the dogs whilst a member of the EU.
Your solution?
Continued membership of the EU and a continuation of the same policies.

Mental, literally mental.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

The Countdown begins. on 13:34 - Jun 25 with 2948 viewsvetchonian

The Countdown begins. on 13:15 - Jun 25 by Kerouac

As we haven't left yet, you are arguing that the country has gone to the dogs whilst a member of the EU.
Your solution?
Continued membership of the EU and a continuation of the same policies.

Mental, literally mental.

What I was arguing is that you cannot compare how we coped pre 1973!
The country went to the dogs as a result of UK government....selling off our Steel Industry, car industry and Aerospace industry...whihc shows the ineptitide of all our MPs no matter whihc political affiliation.
Our problem now is we have a huge reliance on the EU for funding and many of the companies who are here are either EU or have a "base " here to trade with the EU.
The policies which have seen the demise of our means of wealth generation were nothing to do with the EU but our own government!
The point I was trying to highlight was look at our own environs....since Ford,BP have departed the region is "poorer"..... there was much more money around in this region the late 60s and 70s when the industry was here.....the so called replacment service industries are dissapearing too...see VIrgin for example. My question is what will we have to trade with non EU countries?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Countdown begins. on 13:37 - Jun 25 with 2945 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 12:58 - Jun 25 by Batterseajack

You're literally just typing guff now

I certainly didn’t vote leave because of NF.
It’s you who is taking guff.
The Countdown begins. on 13:59 - Jun 25 with 2928 viewscwm02

The Countdown begins. on 09:40 - Jun 25 by Batterseajack

"No ones saying we can't stand on our own two feet, we'd survive,"
That was the whole point of "Project Fear" was that Britain cannot survive without the EU.
Also I have some question to ask:
Can our fisherman fish in any of our waters when the require? No EU rules apply
Can we decide who we allow into our country? No EU rules apply to EU citizens.
Can we trade with other countries outside of the EU? No we have to do it through the auspices of the EU.
Can we stop any European laws being made? No

If you want to know prosper I have some examples:

Switzerland - Highest quality life in the world, 5x exports than the UK, lowest unemployment rate in the world, low taxes, few regulations, GDP per capita higher than Britain and Swizterland still trades with the EU

Iceland - Same story

Guernsey- Has the pound & same head of state than ours, yet has fewer crime, thriving economy and high standard of living

if these countries can prosper without the EU so can we
[Post edited 25 Jun 2018 14:00]
The Countdown begins. on 14:38 - Jun 25 with 2901 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 13:59 - Jun 25 by cwm02

That was the whole point of "Project Fear" was that Britain cannot survive without the EU.
Can we trade with other countries outside of the EU? No we have to do it through the auspices of the EU.

Switzerland - Highest quality life in the world, 5x exports than the UK, lowest unemployment rate in the world, low taxes, few regulations, GDP per capita higher than Britain and Swizterland still trades with the EU

Iceland - Same story

Guernsey- Has the pound & same head of state than ours, yet has fewer crime, thriving economy and high standard of living

Switzerland has a population smaller than Greater London with some exceptionally strong world leading sectors like Banking/financial services, Pharmaceuticals, and to a lesser extent watchmaking.

Iceland and Guernsey and are tiny islands with populations of 334,000 and 62,000 respectively.

You want to make the UK an off-shore tax haven just like Guernsey? All you have to do is cull 99.9% of the population.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 14:40 - Jun 25 with 2899 viewsShaky

. . .Of course what Brexit will almost certainly do is to cull the only remaining industry in which Britain is in fact a world leader; financial services.

Way to go, kidz

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 14:41 - Jun 25 with 2899 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 13:59 - Jun 25 by cwm02

Iceland - Same story

It really depends on your definition of surviving, and why would one merely want to survive when we could be prospering as we are now. If Nissan, BMW, Airbus, Pfizer and others up sticks and left, we'd still survive as a nation. We'd just be poorer as a nation and some real people would lose real jobs. South Wales has survived since the decline of industrialisation, but its not as prosperous as it once was.

Can our fisherman fish in any of our waters when the require?
Our fishing industry is tiny compared yo our fish processing industry. Yes we may catch more after brexit, but we export most of our fish to Europe (which will be affected). We also import more than we produce, since we don't have Cod on our shores (more expensive).

Can we decide who we allow into our country?
Yes we have the availability for additional powers to decide who we allow into our country, but successive governments have chosen not to do this.

Can we trade with other countries outside of the EU?
Germany does more international trade than us, whats stopping them? The EU also has FTA (over 50) with loads of countries around the world, and this is getting bigger. Our bargaining power is also stronger when working as a collective.

Can we stop any European laws being made?
What laws have been enforced that our government at the time didn't want? We have a veto and were one of the biggest players in the EU.

No idea what your point is with Switzerland and Iceland, neither has a GDP close to ours, both are in Schengen and Iceland is also in the EEA. Both are apparent red lines for the Mogg type Brexit.

I'm even more confused by your Guernsey argument.
The Countdown begins. on 14:58 - Jun 25 with 2886 viewsKilkennyjack

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 15:21 - Jun 25 with 2865 viewscwm02

The Countdown begins. on 14:41 - Jun 25 by Batterseajack

It really depends on your definition of surviving, and why would one merely want to survive when we could be prospering as we are now. If Nissan, BMW, Airbus, Pfizer and others up sticks and left, we'd still survive as a nation. We'd just be poorer as a nation and some real people would lose real jobs. South Wales has survived since the decline of industrialisation, but its not as prosperous as it once was.

Can our fisherman fish in any of our waters when the require?
Our fishing industry is tiny compared yo our fish processing industry. Yes we may catch more after brexit, but we export most of our fish to Europe (which will be affected). We also import more than we produce, since we don't have Cod on our shores (more expensive).

Can we decide who we allow into our country?
Yes we have the availability for additional powers to decide who we allow into our country, but successive governments have chosen not to do this.

Can we trade with other countries outside of the EU?
Germany does more international trade than us, whats stopping them? The EU also has FTA (over 50) with loads of countries around the world, and this is getting bigger. Our bargaining power is also stronger when working as a collective.

Can we stop any European laws being made?
What laws have been enforced that our government at the time didn't want? We have a veto and were one of the biggest players in the EU.

No idea what your point is with Switzerland and Iceland, neither has a GDP close to ours, both are in Schengen and Iceland is also in the EEA. Both are apparent red lines for the Mogg type Brexit.

I'm even more confused by your Guernsey argument.

One thing businesses doesn't like is regulation and Brexit helps get rid of EU regulation.

"Yes we have the availability for additional powers to decide who we allow into our country, but successive governments have chosen not to do this."
In terms of reducing EU immigration, EU's freedom of movement of people makes it impossible to control. If we leave we can at least vote to reduce freedom movement of people (or not have any)

The EU has failed to trade with China the world's biggest export. But Iceland does.

UK is the most outvoted country in the EU. https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/662422/EU-referendum-Brexit-Britain-outv

Also Iceland and Switzerland has a bigger GDP PER CAPITA than us. Switzerland also voted for reduced freedom of movement.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2018 15:31]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024