Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301811 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:02 - Oct 25 with 2042 viewssg1912

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:19 - Oct 25 by Joe_bradshaw

Why couldn’t the Tories deliver Brexit?

They had an outright majority of 12 at the time of the referendum, they had at least half a dozen Labour rebels and 10 from the DUP.

They then proceeded to screw up at every turn. Electing May as leader, losing their Commons Majority after a pathetic GE campaign, electing Boris who sacked 23 of his own party who then imposed a ridiculous time scale on himself to deliver Brexit.

The Tories had all the tools they needed to deliver Brexit on the morning after the vote and there would have been nothing anyone else could have done about it.

They’ve failed to deliver “the will of the people”.

..the Tories haven't delivered Brexit because they never really wanted it, it's all pretence to try to sway voters away from Farage.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:10 - Oct 25 with 2028 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:02 - Oct 25 by sg1912

..the Tories haven't delivered Brexit because they never really wanted it, it's all pretence to try to sway voters away from Farage.

Jackpot. (With a minor change that a small number of them did want it, but nowhere near enough to influence the results of any votes in the HoC even when they had a decent majority).
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:25 - Oct 25 with 2013 viewsHumpty

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:50 - Oct 25 by WarwickHunt

You are breathtakingly, spectacularly, magnificently fûcking stupid.

I do believe he's the thickest on here, though DGT runs him close.

Fair bit of competition mind.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:26 - Oct 25 with 2011 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:32 - Oct 25 by Nogginthenog

I would like the EU to grant a final extension but only for 10 years, that would really feck Johnson over. 31st October 2029 seems apt.

Yes, I don’t know what they are agonising about. Well actually I do, they are pig sick of us and our pathetic war obsessed good old days posturing, and want to pressure a deal wholly acceptable to them that gets us out of their political hair.

But, I’d love them to just say no limit From their side, which seems logical to me. The two deals acceptable to them are on the table. UK to decide between those and remain. There can then never be a no deal unless parliament votes to come out with no WA, which it almost certainly never would, as not enough of them are totally bonkers. I suppose they are concerned thar our morons will disrupt process if left hanging around stinking everything up.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:31 - Oct 26 with 1907 viewsKerouac

...and that concludes tonight's counselling session.
Before beddie byes I'd like you to do a visualisation exercise, imagine dragging yourself out of bed, dressing yourself for the arctic December winds, I want you to imagine you are competent enough to use an umbrella (without turning it inside out) and I want you to imagine that you can organise your time effectively enough to get to your local voting station this December.
I know it's difficult.
You might have to sacrifice 15mins of 'Homes under the hammer' or 'Bargain Hunt', you might have to tolerate some uncouth Brexiteers 'in your space' but you can do it...you've got to do it!!...the future of civilisation depends on you surrender monkeys to get out there and register your pointless losing votes, and 'STOP BREEEXX-IITTT!!!'

Go get 'em snowflakes.

Night night 'Remainers', sweet dreams.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2019 0:33]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:10 - Oct 26 with 1852 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:31 - Oct 26 by Kerouac

...and that concludes tonight's counselling session.
Before beddie byes I'd like you to do a visualisation exercise, imagine dragging yourself out of bed, dressing yourself for the arctic December winds, I want you to imagine you are competent enough to use an umbrella (without turning it inside out) and I want you to imagine that you can organise your time effectively enough to get to your local voting station this December.
I know it's difficult.
You might have to sacrifice 15mins of 'Homes under the hammer' or 'Bargain Hunt', you might have to tolerate some uncouth Brexiteers 'in your space' but you can do it...you've got to do it!!...the future of civilisation depends on you surrender monkeys to get out there and register your pointless losing votes, and 'STOP BREEEXX-IITTT!!!'

Go get 'em snowflakes.

Night night 'Remainers', sweet dreams.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2019 0:33]

Newsflash, champ: Boris doesn’t actually want an election in December either.

The more sentient among us have noticed Boris’ MO of lies, bullshit and bluster while others appear to have swallowed it wholesale.

Imagine my surprise!
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:32 - Oct 26 with 1839 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:11 - Oct 25 by Catullus

It's only excelent if you buy into it. I don't believe our rights will be reduced down to even the EU minimum, we already enjoy better protections than the EU guarantees. Does anyone seriously believe Parliament will allow the law changes to take workers rights lower?

Where in the WA does it actually "set the direction of travel" that the comment suggests?

“Last night Johnson was accused of misleading parliament and seeking to tear up provisions for workers’ rights after Brexit.

According to the Financial Times, leaked documents indicated the UK government was willing to countenance divergence from EU standards on such rights, as well as other regulations, despite Brussels insisting that any future relationship be based on a level playing field”.

Well, fûck me!
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:52 - Oct 26 with 1789 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:32 - Oct 26 by WarwickHunt

“Last night Johnson was accused of misleading parliament and seeking to tear up provisions for workers’ rights after Brexit.

According to the Financial Times, leaked documents indicated the UK government was willing to countenance divergence from EU standards on such rights, as well as other regulations, despite Brussels insisting that any future relationship be based on a level playing field”.

Well, fûck me!

We already diverge from EU standards in that UK workers rights are of a higher standard than the EU minimum.
Accusations are easy to make and again, it comes down to what you are prepared to believe but the pro remain MP's are always going to accuse the leave PM of wanting to make things worse. No ardent remainer is ever going to suggest Boris and Brexit will make things better but they will always accuse him of wanting to drive standards down.

I can only judge them by their actions, believing that accusations are or will become fact is not sensible. Hindsight is 100% clear, seeing the future is somewhat more foggy.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:00 - Oct 26 with 1781 viewsGowerjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:32 - Oct 26 by WarwickHunt

Well, fûck me!

Quelle surprise..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:00 - Oct 26 with 1776 viewsHighjack

Abolishing workers rights completely would increase profits which would benefit trade, the economy and the markets so we should definitely do that right?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:10 - Oct 26 with 1762 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:52 - Oct 26 by Catullus

We already diverge from EU standards in that UK workers rights are of a higher standard than the EU minimum.
Accusations are easy to make and again, it comes down to what you are prepared to believe but the pro remain MP's are always going to accuse the leave PM of wanting to make things worse. No ardent remainer is ever going to suggest Boris and Brexit will make things better but they will always accuse him of wanting to drive standards down.

I can only judge them by their actions, believing that accusations are or will become fact is not sensible. Hindsight is 100% clear, seeing the future is somewhat more foggy.

Comprehension not your strong point?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:11 - Oct 26 with 1758 viewswaynekerr55

Yes, but they are baseline standards.

If you think that they'll maintain that, explain why they have removed that from the documents?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:11 - Oct 26 with 1758 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:10 - Oct 26 by WarwickHunt

Repeat offender, I’m afraid.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:51 - Oct 26 with 1720 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:11 - Oct 26 by monmouth

Repeat offender, I’m afraid.

Serial, in fact.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:14 - Oct 26 with 1675 viewsmajorraglan

There are a couple of papers carrying this story today.

Workers rights / standards in the U.K. are generally higher than the EU minimum standards. If Boris isn’t prepared to commit to meeting the already lower EU standards then that has to be a real cause for concern, our worker rights could be significantly decreased. Singapore on Thames or Sweatshop on Thames?

Probably goes together with the think tank associated with Ian Duncan Smith advocating the retirement age is increased to 75.

Edit
[Post edited 26 Oct 2019 13:51]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:37 - Oct 26 with 1652 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:14 - Oct 26 by majorraglan

There are a couple of papers carrying this story today.

Workers rights / standards in the U.K. are generally higher than the EU minimum standards. If Boris isn’t prepared to commit to meeting the already lower EU standards then that has to be a real cause for concern, our worker rights could be significantly decreased. Singapore on Thames or Sweatshop on Thames?

Probably goes together with the think tank associated with Ian Duncan Smith advocating the retirement age is increased to 75.

Edit
[Post edited 26 Oct 2019 13:51]

Beggars belief that the people this will have the biggest impact on are largely in favour of it.

“Just gerron wi’ it like”.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:50 - Oct 26 with 1635 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:10 - Oct 26 by WarwickHunt

Whereas saecasm, derision and insults are all strong points for you. Has it ever changed anybody's mind or has it merely entrenched their views?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:56 - Oct 26 with 1621 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:50 - Oct 26 by Catullus

Whereas saecasm, derision and insults are all strong points for you. Has it ever changed anybody's mind or has it merely entrenched their views?

Correction of saecasm arriving in 5...4...3...

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:05 - Oct 26 with 1608 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:50 - Oct 26 by Catullus

I doubt it, pork is notoriously difficult to educate.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:04 - Oct 26 with 1572 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:05 - Oct 26 by WarwickHunt

That’s not true. Pigs are highly intelligent animals that can be trained to perform many useful tasks, and not all of them sexual.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:40 - Oct 26 with 1543 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:05 - Oct 26 by WarwickHunt

In a break from the norm......not as difficult to educate as the arrogant, closed minded and obnoxious few on this site.

Has anyone seen the story about the poll on brexit related violence and the collapse in standards of political debate?

Apparently a majority on either side would be happy to see violence happening if it got them what they wanted. The story goes on to suggest this is not helped by the loss of civility in political debate. Exacerbated no doubt by those keyboard warriors who seem incapable of answering without being insulting.

Society is indeed in a poor place.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:50 - Oct 26 with 1531 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:37 - Oct 26 by WarwickHunt

Beggars belief that the people this will have the biggest impact on are largely in favour of it.

“Just gerron wi’ it like”.

I think some leavers do have valid concerns, however once the emotion is released most of, if not all of the causes of consternation go back to decisions on Westminster.

Any thought that leaving the EU solves those issues is misplaced, based on the evidence we see

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:04 - Oct 26 with 1520 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:40 - Oct 26 by Catullus

In a break from the norm......not as difficult to educate as the arrogant, closed minded and obnoxious few on this site.

Has anyone seen the story about the poll on brexit related violence and the collapse in standards of political debate?

Apparently a majority on either side would be happy to see violence happening if it got them what they wanted. The story goes on to suggest this is not helped by the loss of civility in political debate. Exacerbated no doubt by those keyboard warriors who seem incapable of answering without being insulting.

Society is indeed in a poor place.

Have another go. Try reading it slowly this time, or perhaps get someone to help you.
If you continue to post drivel, don’t be surprised if you get picked up on it..

Clue: if we diverged upwards from minimum EU standards on these rights it obviously wouldn’t be a fûcking problem, would it?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:18 - Oct 26 with 1509 viewsexiledclaseboy

Yeah we’re bound to diverge upwards in Johnson’s rush at the behest of the ERG to create a low tax, low regulation economy so that they can all make oodles of cash. And people still think Brexit is about “taking back control”

Idiots.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:20 - Oct 26 with 1503 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:18 - Oct 26 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah we’re bound to diverge upwards in Johnson’s rush at the behest of the ERG to create a low tax, low regulation economy so that they can all make oodles of cash. And people still think Brexit is about “taking back control”

Idiots.

Breathtaking, innit?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024