Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2309413 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:30 - Oct 30 with 2166 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:08 - Oct 30 by Lohengrin

Not even our MP regaling The News of the World with vignettes of the times she’d insert root vegetables up her former husband’s rear end could dent her majority.

Complete waste of time High, as you say.

Certainly made a dent in his arsehole.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:07 - Oct 30 with 2133 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:41 - Oct 30 by Ebo

Cynon Valley are running 2 good candidates for both Labour and Paid this year. Anne Clwyd now gone thank god.

She’s 82, as you say she should have gone ages ago.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:21 - Oct 30 with 2122 viewsGowerjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:22 - Oct 30 by union_jack

I have every faith in Tonia. She’ll get my vote.

I tend to agree

A good constituency MP.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:23 - Oct 30 with 2111 viewsGowerjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:08 - Oct 30 by Lohengrin

Not even our MP regaling The News of the World with vignettes of the times she’d insert root vegetables up her former husband’s rear end could dent her majority.

Complete waste of time High, as you say.

How did you vote in the referendum on PR Loh?

Plastic since 1974

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:39 - Oct 30 with 2094 viewsAce_Jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:21 - Oct 30 by Gowerjack

I tend to agree

A good constituency MP.

Plain speaking, down to earth, hard working, constituency MP. She's not exactly leadership material but then again I don't think she's trying to be. Much more proactive than Martin Caton or Byron Davies. Hopefully she wont run as bad a campaign as Labour did in 2015 when they lost the seat by 20 odd votes.

I've recently moved out of Gorseinon and into Hendy but i think I'm still registered at my parents house so will have to double check whether I'm voting in Gower or Llanelli.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:55 - Oct 30 with 2065 viewsunion_jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:39 - Oct 30 by Ace_Jack

Plain speaking, down to earth, hard working, constituency MP. She's not exactly leadership material but then again I don't think she's trying to be. Much more proactive than Martin Caton or Byron Davies. Hopefully she wont run as bad a campaign as Labour did in 2015 when they lost the seat by 20 odd votes.

I've recently moved out of Gorseinon and into Hendy but i think I'm still registered at my parents house so will have to double check whether I'm voting in Gower or Llanelli.

I had nothing to do with Byron Davies in his short time but I didn’t hear many good things about him.

Your description of Tonia is exactly how I see her.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:45 - Oct 30 with 2025 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:23 - Oct 30 by Gowerjack

How did you vote in the referendum on PR Loh?

We’ve never had one.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:58 - Oct 30 with 2005 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:45 - Oct 30 by exiledclaseboy

We’ve never had one.

It would have been ignored anyway.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:09 - Oct 30 with 1996 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:58 - Oct 30 by Highjack

It would have been ignored anyway.

Yeah they would have deliberately negotiated a shit new electoral system so we’d never change from the old one. Happens all the time, down our way.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:21 - Oct 30 with 1980 viewsGowerjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:45 - Oct 30 by exiledclaseboy

We’ve never had one.

Knocked out of the park as Armchair Blue would say..

I'll rephrase

AV referendum then

Plastic since 1974

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:32 - Oct 30 with 1964 viewswaynekerr55

Twitter to ban political ads worldwide.

That's Laura and Peston banned from the platform then

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:37 - Oct 30 with 1948 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:32 - Oct 30 by waynekerr55

If Facebook follow suit that’ll be back to the drawing board for Cummings’ campaign strategy.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:40 - Oct 30 with 1946 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:09 - Oct 30 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah they would have deliberately negotiated a shit new electoral system so we’d never change from the old one. Happens all the time, down our way.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_United_Kingdom_Alternative_Vote_referendum

It was a referendum on a specific course of action, AV, as opposed to a woolly, PR or FPTP choice with the version of PR not specified.

Matthew Elliot of vote leave ran the No to AV campaign and pulled all the usual tricks and quite a few lies.

The great British public had their chance to change our system and they blew it.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:56 - Oct 30 with 1932 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:37 - Oct 30 by exiledclaseboy

If Facebook follow suit that’ll be back to the drawing board for Cummings’ campaign strategy.

Not a chance that Facebook will follow suit, IMO

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:56 - Oct 30 with 1931 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:40 - Oct 30 by sherpajacob

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_United_Kingdom_Alternative_Vote_referendum

It was a referendum on a specific course of action, AV, as opposed to a woolly, PR or FPTP choice with the version of PR not specified.

Matthew Elliot of vote leave ran the No to AV campaign and pulled all the usual tricks and quite a few lies.

The great British public had their chance to change our system and they blew it.

The problem of course is that AV isn’t proportional. That said, I voted for it in the basis that it would have been (marginally) better than the rancid and inherently undemocratic FPTP.

The main reason for the heavy defeat for reform was that it was too closely associated with Nick Clegg, who was political knotweed at the time.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:30 - Oct 30 with 1864 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:32 - Oct 30 by waynekerr55

Great because I’m still getting the government ads on my time line telling me we’re leaving at the end of the month
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:31 - Oct 30 with 1831 viewsDJack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:22 - Oct 30 by union_jack

I have every faith in Tonia. She’ll get my vote.

I also, have every faith in Tonia but I have ZERO faith in her party, currently.

Whatever the tactically accepted anti no deal vote is what I'll take heed of...I'd prefer revoke, meh!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:23 - Oct 31 with 1761 viewsBatterseajack

HAPPY BREXIT DAY EVERYONE!!!!!
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:46 - Oct 31 with 1751 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:23 - Oct 31 by Batterseajack

HAPPY BREXIT DAY EVERYONE!!!!!

Ditch means ditch.

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:15 - Oct 31 with 1735 viewsepaul

I'm a member of Plaid, we have that utter tool Cairns as MP, how people can vote tory here is beyond me, however he only won the last time by 190 votes, so tactical voting for me to get that utter c*nt out......

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:34 - Oct 31 with 1682 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:15 - Oct 31 by epaul

I'm a member of Plaid, we have that utter tool Cairns as MP, how people can vote tory here is beyond me, however he only won the last time by 190 votes, so tactical voting for me to get that utter c*nt out......

Hold your nose and do your duty my friend. I'll lend you my meaningless vote in Swansea West for Plaid.

I was going to anyway

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:39 - Oct 31 with 1676 viewsjohnlangy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:15 - Oct 31 by epaul

There are many interesting possibilities in the upcoming GE but the thought of Cairns losing his seat is definitely one of the best ones.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:42 - Oct 31 with 1673 viewswaynekerr55

So plans are afoot for the BXP to come to a pact with the Tories...

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:56 - Oct 31 with 1663 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:42 - Oct 31 by waynekerr55

So plans are afoot for the BXP to come to a pact with the Tories...

Only on seats where hard brexiters it seems like. Potential gamechanger though.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:11 - Oct 31 with 1648 viewsBatterseajack

So does that mean the tories will have to ditch their “approved” deal to win the votes of the nut job party?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024