Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301323 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:15 - Oct 31 with 1873 viewsBatterseajack

This is just embarrassing

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:22 - Oct 31 with 1858 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:56 - Oct 31 by Uxbridge

Only on seats where hard brexiters it seems like. Potential gamechanger though.

There are 38 seats where the battle is Tory vs LibDems. The game changing aspect of a Tory deal which moves them far right works both ways.

Scotland - likely 10 seats down
NI - definitely 10 seats down
London - possibly10 seats down

Tory vs LibDem marginals added in and that’s a lot of Labour leave seats for them to make up. Will the average Rhondda leave voter actually go into a booth and put a cross next to a box that says ‘Conservative party’? I have my doubts. If they do, let’s never, ever hear any more about how bad the Tories are from any of those voters if they lose jobs and public services.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:24 - Oct 31 with 1859 viewsAce_Jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:31 - Oct 30 by DJack

I also, have every faith in Tonia but I have ZERO faith in her party, currently.

Whatever the tactically accepted anti no deal vote is what I'll take heed of...I'd prefer revoke, meh!

After watching her on TV on Sunday I suspect she'd agree with you. Corbyn is a f**king shambles
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:25 - Oct 31 with 1856 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:56 - Oct 31 by Uxbridge

Only on seats where hard brexiters it seems like. Potential gamechanger though.

Correct.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:14 - Oct 31 with 1821 viewsAce_Jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:22 - Oct 31 by londonlisa2001

There are 38 seats where the battle is Tory vs LibDems. The game changing aspect of a Tory deal which moves them far right works both ways.

Tory vs LibDem marginals added in and that’s a lot of Labour leave seats for them to make up. Will the average Rhondda leave voter actually go into a booth and put a cross next to a box that says ‘Conservative party’? I have my doubts. If they do, let’s never, ever hear any more about how bad the Tories are from any of those voters if they lose jobs and public services.

all to be sacrificed at the altar of brexit
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:20 - Oct 31 with 1784 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:14 - Oct 31 by Ace_Jack

all to be sacrificed at the altar of brexit

Innit.

It’ll be interesting to see, but I can’t help think that, for example, the brexit party standing down in RCT doesn’t see their votes go to the Tories, but instead, back to Labour. However much people may want brexit. I believe they underestimate the toxicity of the Tory brand in many of these places. The strength of the ‘grandfather turning in his grave if I vote Tory’ sentiment is, I imagine, an alien concept to someone like Johnson who has absolutely no thought for anything other than himself.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:35 - Oct 31 with 1756 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:20 - Oct 31 by londonlisa2001

Innit.

It’ll be interesting to see, but I can’t help think that, for example, the brexit party standing down in RCT doesn’t see their votes go to the Tories, but instead, back to Labour. However much people may want brexit. I believe they underestimate the toxicity of the Tory brand in many of these places. The strength of the ‘grandfather turning in his grave if I vote Tory’ sentiment is, I imagine, an alien concept to someone like Johnson who has absolutely no thought for anything other than himself.

Corbyn making this election about the NHS is pretty genius in that regard, weaponises a glaring Labour weakness which is Brexit. That's going to play well in the Labour heartlands.

It's going to be a long 7 weeks for Johnson to hold on to the narrative that a vote for him gets Brexit done, especially with 7 weeks of people pointing out it won't. Plus 7 weeks for him not to do something monumentally stupid is impossible.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:35 - Oct 31 with 1706 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:35 - Oct 31 by Uxbridge

Corbyn making this election about the NHS is pretty genius in that regard, weaponises a glaring Labour weakness which is Brexit. That's going to play well in the Labour heartlands.

It's going to be a long 7 weeks for Johnson to hold on to the narrative that a vote for him gets Brexit done, especially with 7 weeks of people pointing out it won't. Plus 7 weeks for him not to do something monumentally stupid is impossible.

Did you just use ‘Corbyn’ and ‘genius’ in the same sentence and manage to keep a straight face?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:47 - Oct 31 with 1701 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:22 - Oct 31 by londonlisa2001

They won’t will they. We spoke about this a few weeks back. Hell will freeze over before industrial/post-industrial areas will return advocates of ‘The Market.’

People like me, and there are plenty of us, have nowhere to go, nowhere to turn. I made the point in work to a friend of mine last night that he hadn’t so much left Labour as Labour had left him.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:48 - Oct 31 with 1701 viewsJackSomething

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:35 - Oct 31 by Lohengrin

Did you just use ‘Corbyn’ and ‘genius’ in the same sentence and manage to keep a straight face?

I imagine Ux was suppressing his gag reflex when he typed that.

It's not as if Jeremy is likely to have come up with the idea anyway is it? More likely it was one of his carers.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:50 - Oct 31 with 1697 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:48 - Oct 31 by JackSomething

It's not as if Jeremy is likely to have come up with the idea anyway is it? More likely it was one of his carers.

Milne the Hobgoblin.

“Here’s the plan, Jez. Virtue signal with your right hand while your left frees the rats from the sewer. If folk catch on just deny everything.”

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:02 - Oct 31 with 1687 viewsLeonWasGod

The troulbe is, he's absolutely streets ahead of Boris and the other ERG numbskulls in the way he conducts himself. Streets ahead.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2019 17:08]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:19 - Oct 31 with 1662 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:02 - Oct 31 by LeonWasGod

The troulbe is, he's absolutely streets ahead of Boris and the other ERG numbskulls in the way he conducts himself. Streets ahead.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2019 17:08]

Why is that trouble? Unless you want the psychos back in, which you don’t. Corbyn labour won’t get a majority simply because of him and his coterie. Hung parliament with a liberal /nats balance of power is the best we can hope for.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:29 - Oct 31 with 1657 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:19 - Oct 31 by monmouth

Why is that trouble? Unless you want the psychos back in, which you don’t. Corbyn labour won’t get a majority simply because of him and his coterie. Hung parliament with a liberal /nats balance of power is the best we can hope for.

I mean for those who constatntly do what they can to undermine him - the trouble for them is that the man they ridicule and can't stand is 10 times better than their bloke (assuming they're Tories of course, which they may not be).

I'm neautral on Corbyn. He's better than what we have, but then that's hardly a glowing reference. And the anti-semitism investigation is a massive cloud hanging over them. I may swallow the bad taste and vote tactically for them as long as it keeps the Tories out, as that has to be the the main aim. (Labour's Brexit position is sh*t too though).
[Post edited 31 Oct 2019 17:39]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:36 - Oct 31 with 1644 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:29 - Oct 31 by LeonWasGod

I mean for those who constatntly do what they can to undermine him - the trouble for them is that the man they ridicule and can't stand is 10 times better than their bloke (assuming they're Tories of course, which they may not be).

I'm neautral on Corbyn. He's better than what we have, but then that's hardly a glowing reference. And the anti-semitism investigation is a massive cloud hanging over them. I may swallow the bad taste and vote tactically for them as long as it keeps the Tories out, as that has to be the the main aim. (Labour's Brexit position is sh*t too though).

Ah right. Must have caught comprehension disease from Cat.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:43 - Oct 31 with 1639 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:36 - Oct 31 by monmouth

Ah right. Must have caught comprehension disease from Cat.

I wonder if we'll get the same unexpected bounce from Labour this time round? Those polls cn't be right - no way Boris can be that far out in front when the vast maajority think he's doing a bad job.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:41 - Oct 31 with 1600 viewsUxbridge

Well, quite. Shorthand mun.

All the three national parties are led by blithering simpletons. I try not to distinguish between them.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:45 - Oct 31 with 1592 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:29 - Oct 31 by LeonWasGod

Ah yes, the EHRC investigation, which Corbyn will resolve if PM... by abolishing EHRC.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:10 - Oct 31 with 1566 viewsJack_Meoff

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:45 - Oct 31 by bluey_the_blue

Ah yes, the EHRC investigation, which Corbyn will resolve if PM... by abolishing EHRC.

Where's he said that bluey? Genuine question.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:15 - Oct 31 with 1549 viewsexiledclaseboy

Curtice reckons there could be more than 100 MPs not from Labour or Tories after 12 December. Which makes a majority for either major party nigh on impossible if that transpired.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:15 - Oct 31 with 1548 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:10 - Oct 31 by Jack_Meoff

Where's he said that bluey? Genuine question.

When at least one member of NEC, Corbyn supporters, says it.. it's in play.

Besides, Blair created EHRC so the investigation must be nothing more than a Blairite plot...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:17 - Oct 31 with 1545 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:15 - Oct 31 by bluey_the_blue

Besides, Blair created EHRC so the investigation must be nothing more than a Blairite plot...

So he hasn’t said it then.

Glad we cleared that one up so quickly.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:20 - Oct 31 with 1536 viewsJack_Meoff

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:15 - Oct 31 by bluey_the_blue

Yeah thought so. Huda Elmi tweeted something in March so you extrapolate and post your f*cking lies. Can't help yourself can you son?

[Post edited 31 Oct 2019 19:21]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:22 - Oct 31 with 1532 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:20 - Oct 31 by Jack_Meoff

Yeah thought so. Huda Elmi tweeted something in March so you extrapolate and post your f*cking lies. Can't help yourself can you son?

[Post edited 31 Oct 2019 19:21]

Cummingsesque.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:30 - Oct 31 with 1519 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:15 - Oct 31 by exiledclaseboy

Curtice reckons there could be more than 100 MPs not from Labour or Tories after 12 December. Which makes a majority for either major party nigh on impossible if that transpired.

That sexy bastard is usually on the money too. Far better record than these pointless polls.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024