Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301422 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 15:22 - Jun 25 with 3105 viewscwm02

The Countdown begins. on 14:38 - Jun 25 by Shaky

Switzerland has a population smaller than Greater London with some exceptionally strong world leading sectors like Banking/financial services, Pharmaceuticals, and to a lesser extent watchmaking.

Iceland and Guernsey and are tiny islands with populations of 334,000 and 62,000 respectively.

You want to make the UK an off-shore tax haven just like Guernsey? All you have to do is cull 99.9% of the population.

Guernsey is not tax heaven, your friend the EU even admits this! https://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/eu-tax-haven-offshore-avoidance

Also the fact that Iceland & Switzerland being smaller yet doing well, proves my point further that we can do well without the EU
[Post edited 25 Jun 2018 15:33]
The Countdown begins. on 15:30 - Jun 25 with 3100 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 14:41 - Jun 25 by Batterseajack

It really depends on your definition of surviving, and why would one merely want to survive when we could be prospering as we are now. If Nissan, BMW, Airbus, Pfizer and others up sticks and left, we'd still survive as a nation. We'd just be poorer as a nation and some real people would lose real jobs. South Wales has survived since the decline of industrialisation, but its not as prosperous as it once was.

Can our fisherman fish in any of our waters when the require?
Our fishing industry is tiny compared yo our fish processing industry. Yes we may catch more after brexit, but we export most of our fish to Europe (which will be affected). We also import more than we produce, since we don't have Cod on our shores (more expensive).

Can we decide who we allow into our country?
Yes we have the availability for additional powers to decide who we allow into our country, but successive governments have chosen not to do this.

Can we trade with other countries outside of the EU?
Germany does more international trade than us, whats stopping them? The EU also has FTA (over 50) with loads of countries around the world, and this is getting bigger. Our bargaining power is also stronger when working as a collective.

Can we stop any European laws being made?
What laws have been enforced that our government at the time didn't want? We have a veto and were one of the biggest players in the EU.

No idea what your point is with Switzerland and Iceland, neither has a GDP close to ours, both are in Schengen and Iceland is also in the EEA. Both are apparent red lines for the Mogg type Brexit.

I'm even more confused by your Guernsey argument.

Excellent post. Plain common sense. Listening to the Brexiteers you’d swear that the UK was being restricted from trading with the rest of the world because of the nasty EU. Complete and utter nonsense of course but as usual they don’t let the facts get in the way of a good story.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 15:55 - Jun 25 with 3070 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 15:21 - Jun 25 by cwm02

One thing businesses doesn't like is regulation and Brexit helps get rid of EU regulation.

"Yes we have the availability for additional powers to decide who we allow into our country, but successive governments have chosen not to do this."
In terms of reducing EU immigration, EU's freedom of movement of people makes it impossible to control. If we leave we can at least vote to reduce freedom movement of people (or not have any)

The EU has failed to trade with China the world's biggest export. But Iceland does.

UK is the most outvoted country in the EU. https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/662422/EU-referendum-Brexit-Britain-outv

Also Iceland and Switzerland has a bigger GDP PER CAPITA than us. Switzerland also voted for reduced freedom of movement.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2018 15:31]

Only unscrupulous businesses don't like regulation. The type of businesses that sell dodgy goods to rip off old people, restaurants with dirty unhygienic kitchens, builders that build unsafe buildings, under paying, over working people, that sort of thing. You proposing that the UK becomes a wild west style state?

The reality is that Brexit will result in more regulations for some businesses, which will operating under both UK and EU regs.

As for your link to the express report, try getting some balance in your life.
https://fullfact.org/europe/eu-facts-behind-claims-uk-influence/

So i take it you agree with my other points?
The Countdown begins. on 16:08 - Jun 25 with 3058 viewscwm02

The Countdown begins. on 15:55 - Jun 25 by Batterseajack

Only unscrupulous businesses don't like regulation. The type of businesses that sell dodgy goods to rip off old people, restaurants with dirty unhygienic kitchens, builders that build unsafe buildings, under paying, over working people, that sort of thing. You proposing that the UK becomes a wild west style state?

The reality is that Brexit will result in more regulations for some businesses, which will operating under both UK and EU regs.

So small businesses are "unscrupulous" who "sell dodgy goods to rip off old people, restaurants with dirty unhygienic kitchens, builders that build unsafe buildings, under paying, over working people, that sort of thing"? Small business are being affected the most from EU regulation.
The study proved that UK were outvoted the most
And where's your proof that Brexit lead to more regulation?

Also want to point out that HMRC customs bill for Brexit overstated by as much as £18bn https://reaction.life/revealed-hmrc-customs-bill-brexit-overstated-much-18bn/

China-Britain ties will be upgraded says the Chinese dipolmats http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1107606.shtml

Leaked documents show EU could restrict UK's single market access during transition https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-leaked-eu-documents

EU has led a big decline of industry: http://johnredwoodsdiary.com/2016/06/16/how-joining-the-eu-led-to-a-big-decline-

Also like to post this as well: https://ftalphaville.ft.com/2017/11/30/2196281/the-uk-will-save-money-when-it-le
[Post edited 25 Jun 2018 16:14]
The Countdown begins. on 16:10 - Jun 25 with 3054 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 15:22 - Jun 25 by cwm02

Guernsey is not tax heaven, your friend the EU even admits this! https://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/eu-tax-haven-offshore-avoidance

Also the fact that Iceland & Switzerland being smaller yet doing well, proves my point further that we can do well without the EU
[Post edited 25 Jun 2018 15:33]

You know nothing: Absolutely nothing.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The EU tax haven list is very bad news for Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man

Posted on December 5 2017

http://www.taxresearch.org.uk/Blog/2017/12/05/the-eu-tax-haven-list-is-very-bad-

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Countdown begins. on 16:16 - Jun 25 with 3046 viewscwm02

The Countdown begins. on 16:10 - Jun 25 by Shaky

You know nothing: Absolutely nothing.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The EU tax haven list is very bad news for Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man

Posted on December 5 2017

http://www.taxresearch.org.uk/Blog/2017/12/05/the-eu-tax-haven-list-is-very-bad-

I don't want Britain to be a tax heaven.
The Countdown begins. on 16:21 - Jun 25 with 3037 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 16:16 - Jun 25 by cwm02

I don't want Britain to be a tax heaven.

Then let's all become clock makers and Swiss chocolatiers with giant palette knives as seen on TV. And a monkey-butler for every man, woman and child.

Sorted, to the same level of advance Brexit planning as BoJo, Farage, Monsieur Lawson avec son carte d'identite, etc.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 16:24 - Jun 25 with 3030 viewscwm02

The Countdown begins. on 16:21 - Jun 25 by Shaky

Then let's all become clock makers and Swiss chocolatiers with giant palette knives as seen on TV. And a monkey-butler for every man, woman and child.

Sorted, to the same level of advance Brexit planning as BoJo, Farage, Monsieur Lawson avec son carte d'identite, etc.

Looks like someone really is into "Project Fear". Tell me since you know everything if we leave the EU, will there be World War Three? Economy crash? Hitler rising from the dead? Invasion from Mars? Rise of Communism? Orwellian 1984?
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 16:27 - Jun 25 with 3025 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 16:24 - Jun 25 by cwm02

Looks like someone really is into "Project Fear". Tell me since you know everything if we leave the EU, will there be World War Three? Economy crash? Hitler rising from the dead? Invasion from Mars? Rise of Communism? Orwellian 1984?

History tends to be cyclical, as morons and the dishonest dismiss lessons learnt the hard way.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 16:29 - Jun 25 with 3020 viewscwm02

The Countdown begins. on 16:27 - Jun 25 by Shaky

History tends to be cyclical, as morons and the dishonest dismiss lessons learnt the hard way.

So you really think Britain will crash & burn when it leaves the EU? Instead of whining about how Brexit will cause an economic crash how about you give a chance & get behind it. We will accept that Brexit didn't work but your not given it a chance. Help business succeed by buying their products that way it will help business & the economy.

You say working class people don't have a voice then call them "backward & intolerant" when they voted for Brexit. You lost get over it.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2018 16:42]
The Countdown begins. on 17:02 - Jun 25 with 2969 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 16:29 - Jun 25 by cwm02

So you really think Britain will crash & burn when it leaves the EU? Instead of whining about how Brexit will cause an economic crash how about you give a chance & get behind it. We will accept that Brexit didn't work but your not given it a chance. Help business succeed by buying their products that way it will help business & the economy.

You say working class people don't have a voice then call them "backward & intolerant" when they voted for Brexit. You lost get over it.

I think you've finally won me over then cwm02 with your rousing battle cry.

I'll be buying only British from now on!
The Countdown begins. on 17:04 - Jun 25 with 2960 viewsthe_oracle

The Countdown begins. on 03:54 - Jun 25 by peenemunde

Pre 1973. No need to thank me.
Now where’s the evidence we can’t stand on our own two feet ?.

It is down to you to brexiters to show this golden future, rather than just telling us we will be fine. All the evidence, ( just look at today's papers) tell me we are headed for shitstreet.
The Countdown begins. on 17:06 - Jun 25 with 2957 viewscwm02

The Countdown begins. on 17:02 - Jun 25 by Batterseajack

I think you've finally won me over then cwm02 with your rousing battle cry.

I'll be buying only British from now on!

Not just British. Any business so they can succeed and contribute towards the economy, this will hopefully safeguard jobs.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2018 17:09]
The Countdown begins. on 17:06 - Jun 25 with 2955 viewsBatterseajack

“We always said we can do our best and prepare everything, but if at the end of the day the supply chain will have a stop at the border, then we cannot produce our products in the UK,” he added

Total nonsense. Just F**k off BMW you EU loving tw@ts. It won't be us putting up the borders, but your buddies at the EU.

https://www.ft.com/content/b6a382f2-787d-11e8-8e67-1e1a0846c475
[Post edited 25 Jun 2018 17:07]
The Countdown begins. on 17:09 - Jun 25 with 2944 viewsKilkennyjack

Who would have thought ?

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 17:12 - Jun 25 with 2939 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 16:29 - Jun 25 by cwm02

You are unable to separate fantasy from reality.

Alternatively you are making things up as you go along. Fortunate then that you have dismissed the need to have any sort of experts assessing these matters.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 17:14 - Jun 25 with 2935 viewscwm02

The Countdown begins. on 17:12 - Jun 25 by Shaky

Alternatively you are making things up as you go along. Fortunate then that you have dismissed the need to have any sort of experts assessing these matters.

No you are making things up as you go along.

Your the one unable to separate fantasy from reality.
The Countdown begins. on 17:15 - Jun 25 with 2930 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 17:14 - Jun 25 by cwm02

No you are making things up as you go along.

Your the one unable to separate fantasy from reality.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 17:16 - Jun 25 with 2929 viewscwm02

The Countdown begins. on 17:15 - Jun 25 by Shaky

Damn got me there
[Post edited 25 Jun 2018 17:17]
The Countdown begins. on 17:17 - Jun 25 with 2928 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 15:55 - Jun 25 by Batterseajack

People still use these discredited “fact checking” websites?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 17:23 - Jun 25 with 2911 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 17:17 - Jun 25 by Highjack

People still use these discredited “fact checking” websites?

Whereas the Express is the bastion of truth and decency and has never willfully told a porky.
The Countdown begins. on 17:41 - Jun 25 with 2877 viewsKilkennyjack

BMW .....

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 17:42 - Jun 25 with 2872 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 17:04 - Jun 25 by the_oracle

It is down to you to brexiters to show this golden future, rather than just telling us we will be fine. All the evidence, ( just look at today's papers) tell me we are headed for shitstreet.

Today’s papers........
Brain washed idiot.
The Countdown begins. on 17:44 - Jun 25 with 2869 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 17:12 - Jun 25 by Shaky

All you do is post other people’s opinions.
Haven’t you got your own ?.
The Countdown begins. on 17:51 - Jun 25 with 2861 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 17:44 - Jun 25 by peenemunde

All you do is post other people’s opinions.
Haven’t you got your own ?.

You've got the wrong end of the stick, Penny.

I am able to back up my opinions with facts.

Misology -- It's a bitch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024